e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #1701
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/5738/
I'm not in the server I shared with him anymore, but he openly talked about using other drugs in the past in it. It sounds like you're setting the bar high for druggie meaning you have to be a Heroin addict.
Only thread that wasn't bumped at the bottom of the catalogue by that person bumping every other. Guessing it was Emma Reimer of Orangeville.
 >>/6372/
Do her parents even care about anything she does? Doesn't seem like it. I thought she didn't even live with them anymore, either.
 >>/6373/
she was in a serv with me right up until September. her parents are critically ill. no time for nonsense.
shes an adult maybe she is in college housing?
 >>/6395/
She's explicitly imitating her at this point, like she's trying to become her or something. It's fucking weird.
 >>/6396/
> college housing
She's staying in a hotel and selling drugs.
 >>/6398/
Be less obvious, Avery.
 >>/6464/
> She's staying in a hotel and selling drugs.
She spammed me with a bunch of lies and this was one of them. I didn't even accuse her of it and she was ready to be defensive over it.
Supposedly she had a job recently, but never bothered to post proof. Hopefully she manages to keep off drugs in the end.
 >>/6861/
You aren't going to get any server links posted here, that's for damn sure. I don't think any of these girls hangs around public robot related servers anymore.
i really admire her strength considering all she's been through. ciara dying, both parents dying, mental illness, isolation and various addictions, so much pain.
the facts that she's still kicking and even managed to keep self respect says a lot about her character
 >>/19517/
You can’t joke around like that here because the retards who post among us (SUS) will actually be stupid enough to believe you.
Avery's just some anorexic skeletor that'd suck you off for a Scobie snack just like that headless horseman Bianca.
Last time I saw her messing around on live, she was in some hotel room getting high off God knows what.
Sad case, but just like many middle class E-Thots they wanna do the most stupid ass shit so daddy could pay attention again.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #1701
Max 20 files0 B total