/ashleyj/ - Ashley Jones

Ashley Jones Discussion

New Reply on thread #3584
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

does Ashley want me to go die in Ukraine?
Ash make another recording and state your official position on Ukraine
 >>/3706/
All gov'ts are corrupt. That's not a good enough reason to excuse one gov't over another. Most corruption accusations of other countries is merely an idealized opinion based on the differences between the American form of gov't and their gov't. Notice how we're always worried about dictators in other countries but never the corruption in Washington D.C. that goes on unchecked almost daily. The only reason we're being propagandized to care about Ukraine so much is because the U.S. has a lot of money and technology invested there and they want a proxy war with Russia to oust Putin so they can replace him with a puppet and spread globohomo to take control of the Russian monetary system. The U.S. invades a country to bring it freedumb. Russia invades a country to bring oppression. Sanctions, asset seizures, flight bans, these are all preemptive acts of war by the U.S. They did the same shit to Japan for invading China in the 30s. How did Japan respond? Pearl Harbor. Biden and the democrats have set us on a path to war and have been trying to since Obama was in office. Everything that is going on in Ukraine was orchestrated by a fifth column within our own gov't. I'm in awe these people are still alive and allowed to operate unimpeded after all the information that gets leaked to the internet of their illegal dealings. Why hasn't some patriot gone after George Soros or Hillary Clinton? Where is Timothy McVeigh when you need him?
 >>/3707/
that's got to be the most intelligent thing I've read on this board
needless to say I do not recognize your writing style.  great post, whoever you are.
 >>/3707/
I would be lax if I also didn't include the U.S. in the "good old boys" club of globohomo corruption. When Hunter Biden was placed on the Ukrainian energy board Burisma at a huge salary when Joe Biden was VP (even though Hunter knew nothing about energy)the head prosecutor in Ukraine thought it fishy and wanted to investigate but VP Joe Biden told the president of Ukraine to fire "the son of a bitch" or he would withhold millions in foreign aid to Ukraine. The prosecutor was of course fired and I remember Joe Biden even bragging about it while all the reporters stood around laughing with Joe.

President Biden's dealings with Russia is a paradox. On the one hand as soon as he became president he OK'd the  continuation of the Nord Stream gas pipeline from Russia to Germany after years of U.S. opposition. That gave Russia a continuing profit and yet Joe Biden is giving military hardware to Ukraine to fight against Russia, hence the paradox. Yeah you're right, Washington D C is corruption city, I just gave one example. And you did well succinctly analyzing what's occurring and has occurred and why. 

And then we have China and Joe Biden and that's another story for another time.
thumbnail of 1400014548-Major_General_Smedley_D__Butler_252C_USMC.jpg
thumbnail of 1400014548-Major_General_Smedley_D__Butler_252C_USMC.jpg
1400014548-Major_Gene... jpg
(331.95 KB, 960x720)
 >>/3712/
Have you ever read War Is a Racket by Smedley D. Butler?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler
> The news media dismissed the plot, with a New York Times editorial characterizing it as a "gigantic hoax".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_Plot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Dickstein
> Samuel Dickstein (February 5, 1885 – April 22, 1954) was a Democratic Congressional Representative from New York (22-year tenure), a New York State Supreme Court Justice, and a Soviet spy. He played a key role in establishing the committee that would become the House Committee on Un-American Activities, which he used to attack fascists, including Nazi sympathizers, and suspected communists. In 1999, authors Allen Weinstein and Alexander Vassiliev learned that Soviet files indicate that Dickstein was a paid agent of the NKVD.

> Dickstein was born on February 5, 1885, into a Jewish family

> One of the first investigations by the Special Committee was the "Business Plot" an alleged 1933 political conspiracy, which, according to retired Marine Corps Major General Smedley Butler, wealthy businessmen were plotting to create a fascist veterans' organization with Butler as its leader and stage a coup d'état to overthrow President Franklin D. Roosevelt. In 1934, Butler testified before the Special Committee about his claims. No one was prosecuted. Nonetheless, the Special Committee "delet[ed] extensive excerpts relating to Wall Street financiers including Guaranty Trust director Grayson Murphy, J. P. Morgan, the Du Pont interests, Remington Arms, and others allegedly involved in the plot attempt. (Even today, in 1975, a full transcript of the hearings cannot be traced.)" At the time of the incident, news media at first reported on the plot earnestly, then quickly changed course and dismissed the plot. For instance, The New York Times newsroom gave the plot front-page coverage until an editorial characterized it as a "gigantic hoax". Historians have found no evidence for the existence of the plot beyond Butler's claims.

> In September 1945, not long before stepping down from office, Dickstein called the Dies Committee's investigations into Hollywood "a lot of ballyhoo" about an industry that is almost "100 per cent American" and also asserted that "the alien problem is dying away."
 >>/3714/
I'm skeptical LB, if you wrote that same paragraph it would've read more like
> the jews control Ukraine slightly more than Russia and are worried about losing their jew influence, so they're using the jew media to brainwash NPCs into supporting Ukraine
(not that any of that is wrong though)
 >>/3716/
No, I haven't read War Is A Racket but perusing the material you provided in your post an old saying comes to mind, "The more things change the more they stay the same". The NY Times calling the plot a hoax and not investigating the plot and ridiculing those who brought it to the public's attention echoes exactly what is happening today by the media including the NY times. The doings of Joe and Hunter Biden, the laptop et all were for so long disregarded by the media. It is only recently the media is coming around because it's becoming so obvious.

In the same vein I read a book a while back about a Senator named Joe Mc Carthy who held hearings about communists in Hollywood and government. Same thing happened, the media poo pooed it and Senator Joe was branded a weirdo by the media and Senator Joe suffered  indignation as a result.  

I also saw a documentary that FDR wanted the U. S. involved in WW2. The documentary stated that he knew of an impending attack by the Japanese on the Navy base in Hawaii. That was why numerous carriers and cruisers were moved out to sea and just a few ships remained for the Japanese to attack and allow Congress to declare war.
Yeah, I guess there's nothing new under the sun. I read an article that President Eisenhower said when he left office, "Beware the military industrial complex".
> the jews control Ukraine slightly more than Russia and are worried about losing their jew influence, so they're using the jew media to brainwash NPCs into supporting Ukraine
GET OUT OF MY BUTT!

Haven't we been through this once before? No seriously, what is so great about it? I wrote that on a whim. I didn't even try to edit it so it's not perfect and I could go into great lengths of detail on this subject but I have no plans to be off to a symposium anytime soon. I assure you I did not have an epiphany. I just prefer shit posting. I'm far more cunning than you would give me credit for. You seem like one of those narcissistic sapiosexual types. Do you believe wearing glasses makes you look smart? I actually know someone who used to do the whole 
Mensa IQ test thing back when it was a meme on 4chan and they recently couldn't get themselves out of an escape room.
thumbnail of full nelson.jpg
thumbnail of full nelson.jpg
full nelson jpg
(41.98 KB, 500x384)
 >>/3735/
that's it! i'm coming to your house this time and i'm gonna choke your manlet dad with a half nelson until he taps out then i'm putting you in the full nelson and tapping you ashley
thumbnail of nut_check.webm
thumbnail of nut_check.webm
nut_check webm
(2.81 MB, 736x656 vp8)
 >>/3739/
take your jewjitsu kike karate back to jerusalem schlomo. it only works on Palestinian children that don't have a sling
 >>/3740/
are you implying i can't choke you out in a half nelson? are you trying to win a darwin award?
 >>/3763/
WOAH THE TRUTH COMES OUT
yeah, the only method that can't be faked is taking a video of it, showing the URL bar and refreshing the page
it's ok though I like 60% believe you
thumbnail of 1648506729512.jpg
thumbnail of 1648506729512.jpg
1648506729512 jpg
(164.41 KB, 759x704)
 >>/3764/
I knew it was Seabee all along. He's probably on assignment for the CIA now. Glowniggers are always hand picked from tier 3 units. That's why you always see  marines working for the CIA. A Seabee is pretty much just a marine except they know how to build things instead of just blowing them up
 >>/3765/
A lot of people end up thinking I'm a fed but I think that's just them mistaking my autism for being an intruder on the outs of the group.  It's funny and sad in a way.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #3584
Max 20 files0 B total