[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

thumbnail of maxresdefault.jpg
thumbnail of maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault jpg
(114.57 KB, 1280x720)
 >>/1505/
Thanks for posting, interesting to see how the Ash originated. If Ash was conceived a day sooner or a day later we probably wouldn't have the Ash we've grown to love and admire.
 >>/1512/
I'd have to see more pictures but yeah once again, she's just decent looking.  her parents are both 7/10s.
I'd be amazed if all that was true.  how was Ashley behaving like an honorary mormon with literally no good influences in her family?
of course there's always the possibility that she was just lying about all that, but she definitely didn't have the look associated with it.  for example you can look at current Nate and tell without knowing anything that he has a degenerate lifestyle, even though he's still pretty handsome.
 >>/1516/
> how was Ashley behaving like an honorary mormon with literally no good influence in her family

That's what makes her unique. She has a mind of her own and isn't influenced by outside sources nor does she care to be. Most of what she is is probably inborn and not acquired.
 >>/1519/

I love it when I check the board and can't tell if I posted something or if someone else did. We're all basically the same person I guess.

But yeah, screw politics, I want to visit Ash's first apartment.
thumbnail of 12670056_10208036428606913_1655397246956095990_n.jpg
thumbnail of 12670056_10208036428606913_1655397246956095990_n.jpg
12670056_102080364286... jpg
(29.8 KB, 453x450)
 >>/1522/
Kaleigh is going to ask who was at the door and I'm going to be like, they had the wrong apartment, they were looking for someone named Ashley...then we move. Listen up cuck, this little hot & spicy chicana flavor noodle cup is my instant lunch and ain't nobody sticking their quesataco in my birria, bud
 >>/1525/
Not that I know of. I don't think he uses social media at all. Been looking for a long time. Maybe when can age his yearbook photo??
Ashley really is the only based person in her family, isn't she? They probably pay no heed to her at all and she's the wisest one among them. I'm no longer interested in meeting Blake now. Seems like a mega normie. https://www.instagram.com/p/CSn_pp3Lu96/
 >>/1531/
he's still a kid. he is obviously romanticizing about things he has no experience in. fairly sure they are only evacuating citizens and assets. but overall, that's a pretty cringe and edgy post. i don't believe he knows who the real enemy is. very confusing. hard to tell where he is on the political spectrum. i don't even want to post a comment. i feel sorry for the kid. and to think there are millions of people who now think like this.
thumbnail of 1426467879583.jpg
thumbnail of 1426467879583.jpg
1426467879583 jpg
(224.02 KB, 1905x1079)
 >>/1531/
> Ashley really is the only based person in her family, isn't she?

Yes, she is. And probably one of the most based in the state of Colorado. The Dali Lama comes to her for advice.
 >>/1531/
yeah, vanilla controlled-opposition conservative views, same as most of my family.  not much you can do about it.
with how the military is right now though he might get pushed farther to the right after consecutive fat, gay, PoC commanding officers who don't deserve their job putting him through mandatory white microagression training.
 >>/1535/
Imagine being deployed and coming to a briefing about the enemy and your commanding officer starts putting intel on the overhead stating that YOU are the enemy.
 >>/1542/
You don't have to imagine, it's reality. When I was in the military you were indoctrinated to hate the enemy. Now the white guys in the military are indoctrinated to believe that they're too white and how to act less white.
speaking of sleep I actually legit had a dream about her the other day, which surprisingly almost never happens.
we met irl at some unknown event and I managed to get her to give me her phone number, then as she was walking off I nervously asked if I could call her sometime, and without missing a beat and loud enough for everyone around to hear she replied "I fap every day".  not to be shown up I replied "yeah me too", it's not actually true though I happen to be on a nofap streak at the moment.
once again this was actually a real dream, I'm not just shitposting.
 >>/1617/
I jokingly post about dreams of her, but I actually did have a dream about her the other night. I woke up and was like, wow, that was Ashley. Nothing crazy happened. I can't even remember everything clearly, but she was just there with me. She looked different, but it was Ashley, like, I knew it was her in my dream automatically and it sounded like her. I've only ever had a few dreams with Ashley in them.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #963
Max 20 files0 B total