/bbg/ - Bonbibonkers General

Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods

New Reply on thread #17447
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

How MUCH of a piece of SHIT do you have to be... to call a PREGNANT lady FAT AND UGLY?! Pregnancy is a beautiful thing! And if she has to sustain the baby with periodic skittles injections, so what? She has to give birth to Seth Jr. She MUST!
 >>/18452/
> Are you slow or something, kid?
Probably
> Exactly one year ago we already knew how bad it was, how she lied about breaking up after the AnonceGate.
maybe we did, lad. but I really do think the consensus among most bonbibros was that she had drifted away from him and substituted him for a gang of DNs, which of course wouldn't be great but would be a big improvement.
The twitch stream was later in october, towards halloween.
BonbiCucks be like wah discord wah groom wah wah stream

BonbiChads be like mhmm thats a good tok mhmm thats a fun dance mhmm mhmm thats a good edit
 >>/18477/
DN! The DNs! Where is my screenshots! I need a screenshot! Where is my clips! Whats the last news? I want newwwwws! The love triangle drama saga, seth and emiru saga. Blue bon saga, where is my sad russian edits I WANNA COPE! Oh gawd im COOOOOPING.
 >>/18440/
Nice new edit brother.

Seems like this community has gone to shit because no one gives a shit about edits no more. Sad but oh well, I wouldn't be surprised if it's just DNs arguing with eachother haha
 >>/18482/
Stop thinking about seth!!!!! What are you aidf?! thats NOT cool bro. You need to think about Seth 24/7 and you should only talk about him or we are going to have trouble sicko!
 >>/18483/
>  Seems like this community has gone to shit because no one gives a shit about edits no more
More like Bonbi's gone to shit, so nobody cares about making new edits.
 >>/18459/
I'd still think she was cute and made tiktoks that were, on average better than those of others. However, there is definitely a nostalgia factor keeping me around, and of course my bros.
 >>/18488/
 >>/18489/
It's the inevitable consequence of one mentally unwell pedophile defender spamming the board, and the moderators apparant reluctance to intervene
Eventually everyone just goes elsewhere, leaving the schizo all alone in a room by himself, masturbating and giggling and smearing his own feces on the walls
reporting literally every post that contains the word "seth" (around 100 times in this thread) is not gonna help with moderation
Bonbi you fat fuck make the lads a sign fan too. You can address it to,”The Incels” get on it you sow.
You fucking gay faggots simping over some fucking fat pig... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?
 >>/18510/
I don’t think she’s brazen enough to straight name drop him, but than again this is bonbi we’re talking about here. She’ll be like oh it’s just another fan.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #17447
Max 20 files0 B total