Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods

New Reply on thread #27737
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/33054/
looks for me more like stretch marks, pretty common if puperty hits hard. You get it everywehre wehre your body grows, have the same at my shoulders becouse in 6 Months i got from a little boy to a Man with full beard.
 >>/33831/
 >>/33827/
She'll show however much she'll show.
I find it pointless to argue if she will or definitely will not do something.

Bonbi has been erratic in the past, so it can't really be judged what she'll do or not.
 >>/27737/
 >>/27737/
not a mod. refute any of my points, i'm actually all ears and would love to be proven wrong. that anon's screencap makes no sense. they don't seem to understand that a delta happens with POTUS posts, not between Q posts. i agree it shouldn't be notable but the absolute state of this place leaves me unsurprised.
 >>/27737/
The white text I agree with in principle, hows the best way to WORD that shit is the question.

You can see it triggers me.  
so you know that shit triggers other people.
New Q is a qikeop unless he can confirm comms between someone besides themself. Pretty shady time to return, something stinks.
thumbnail of COOM.jpg
thumbnail of COOM.jpg
COOM jpg
(318.51 KB, 1144x1512)
I really want to hold her hand with our fingers very lewdly interlocked. So intimate, so wholesome I'm gonna COOM just thinking about it.
I visit this thread a few times per year to see how she's falling down, for her moral degradation to unfold. 
What a sight!
I wonder how her father feels.
*hits the pipe*

Also, what's up with this bullshit /pol/ spam everywhere?

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #27737
Max 20 files0 B total