/bbg/ - Bonbibonkers General

Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods

New Reply on thread #8
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

Do threads have an image limit on endchan?
Or is this thread going to live forever as long as there are only two threads and nobody makes new ones?

I imagine if we stay here for longer, threads could become quite long after a few weeks/months...
 >>/272/
>  I hate how broken the layout is here. Reloading the page is fine, but refresing makes new posts have the header and post text go on the same line
Install Dollchan
https://github.com/SthephanShinkufag/Dollchan-Extension-Tools
It works great for this imageboard.
It's basically a Russian 4chanX, been around for a long time, I've been using it for well over 10 years.
inb4 hurr durr malware
thumbnail of nico_stream_hands.webm
thumbnail of nico_stream_hands.webm
nico_strea... webm
(4.42 MB, 540x960 vp8)
"Story time", lads. 
So I was going home from work, took the bus but there were no empty seats left so I was there standing and noticed a girl sleeping but didn't pay much attention until I looked down and saw her hands. They were so beautiful, like, really beautiful. Very damn pretty. I even wanted to take a picture but there were people around so I just stared at them while trying not to look creepy. 
When we arrived and I was about to get off the bus I saw her face and noticed she was fat (only her stomach) and after like a second I realized she was my classmate from Middle School and was kinda perplexed since she her face had changed quite a bit, even the shape of her nose.
I was thinking "wtf happened to you" (since she wasn't ugly in school) when I remembered she and her group of friends used to wear makeup (since Middle School dude, wtf?), then bonbi came to my mind and started thinking: let's say my classmate started wearing makeup since the first year of Middle School, that means she "hit the wall" in 9 years. She should be around my age so she's at least 20. 
She's fucking 20 and already fucked herself up all thanks to makeup, and I think it's the makeup because as I said her hands were very pretty. I also caught a glance at her arms and neck and looked fine.
I'm kind of "worried" about bonbi. I don't know how long she wears the makeup for but at this rate she could hit the wall at 25
 >>/837/
thanks man, I tried dollchan at some point (on 4chan) but I liked 4chanx better and ended up sticking with that. good to know it works here, it'll take some getting used to, but it already looks infinitely better than default endchan
 >>/847/
say what you want, Roxybon is peak of femininity, she's so feminine in fact that I just want to suck her cock forever
don't @ me
 >>/860/
well, considering my mouth would get dry with time, I think I would welcome some extra moisture 
and I'm not even into that kind of stuff, that's the power of Roxybon my friend
 >>/866/
A girl with a strap-on would be a pale echo of roxybon, I want the real deal. 
I want a girl with a pp that would respond to my touch, that she could ram all the way down my throat and moan in pleasure as waves of ecstasy wash over her. I want her to pour gallons of scalding hot cummies into my tummy. I want to feel her grow soft in my mouth and, as I continue sucking, feel her grow hard again. I want her to even more aggressively abuse my throat the second time around for not letting her stay soft. I want my very own roxybon.
 >>/865/
I like roxybon, she seems like the kind of woman who's rough with you but always make sure that you know she loves you, while never overdoing it.
 >>/870/
Well, since Bonbi has disappointed all of us and is probably too far gone at this point, we have to find other ways to cope.

Also, how did you come here? If you haven't seen people post about Roxybon before, you clearly aren't a /bbg/ regular.
 >>/879/
I know, I'm sorry. I'm getting myself all worked up too, but once it pops into my head I have to get it out or I'm gonna think about it all day.
 >>/881/
Perhaps you require a more gentle type of femdom. Roxybon can be accommodating, she won't poke you with anything but will make sure you know who the slut that gets teased and edged in your relationship is.
thumbnail of moonlight.webm
thumbnail of moonlight.webm
moonlight webm
(3.81 MB, 540x960 vp8)
 >>/881/
It's an acquired taste, to be fair.
It stems mostly from insecure, emotionally stunted guys wanting a woman (/trap) to take charge and show them the lead, because they feel inadequate themselves. They don't feel like they have a lot to offer, but at least they can be subservient to their mistress.
> inb4 projecting

>>/883/
Gentle femdom falls into a similar category but is generally more "motherly". Not having any physical contact with a woman for many years, possibly some mommy issues, will do that to you.
Not that I would know anything about that haha

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #8
Max 20 files0 B total