a random pol banner

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Political discussion of ideology, history, and [current] events.


New Reply on thread #77855
X
Max 20 files total
[New Reply]


thumbnail of KKK is jewish.png
thumbnail of KKK is jewish.png
KKK is jewish png (314.67 KB, 637x731)
thumbnail of Israel loves ISIS.jpg
thumbnail of Israel loves ISIS.jpg
Israel loves ISIS jpg (1013.53 KB, 2208x1586)
thumbnail of 1312423.jpg
thumbnail of 1312423.jpg
1312423 jpg (394.29 KB, 1218x766)
>>/85945/
This anon's right about the KKK. Any time you see "supremacy", it originates from the jew. They're the ones who view themselves as "chosen" and the rest of us as cattle. Kikes project their superiority complex and violence off in lies about anyone else to hide their own. It's a common distraction technique of theirs, such as ISIS and the massacre in Israel of Palestinians going back decades.
thumbnail of adamant dane 1.jpg
thumbnail of adamant dane 1.jpg
adamant dane 1 jpg (143.3 KB, 1080x660)
thumbnail of adamant dane 2.png
thumbnail of adamant dane 2.png
adamant... png (588.41 KB, 1080x2562)
>>/85948/
Should we start being hostile to the KKKs of chans? It'd be nice to straighten the narrative

Pic related pretty much illustrates the general thoughts about how synonymous national socialism as a doctrine with KKK
thumbnail of 436545645.png
thumbnail of 436545645.png
436545645 png (2.41 MB, 1560x1832)
>>/85982/
We get the "just side with Judah P. Benjamin" types here rarely. Like once a year. You are that yearling. Did you screencap this yourself or are you screencapping yourself?
> Ofcourse i don't expect nazi larping astroturf
> that entire 4chan is nothing but astroturf to manufacture fake nazis
> it is why there are no nazis in reality
> You have to sit and TRY DESPERATELY to fabricate them, because you need lunatics like tarrant and breivik
> They say they are nationalists and don't want their countries be invaded, yet they support people like tarrant and breivik
He's delirious. Real National Socialists are no fabrication, yet he believes we're extreme. There is no LARP. That implies live action, and since when have you seen live action National Socialists? We're not out in the open because kikes have won. They control everything. Tarrant and Breivik were zionists. The fact that every zionist can go fuck themselves has always been the stance here. Every other jew manufactured group as well, including the KKK. This one is obviously as against immigration as National Socialists are, but his understanding is low in that he cannot see why it exists in the first place. Targeting the immigrants that outnumber you rather than the kikes holding the gate open is not a wise strategy. No matter how many you defeat, the hoards will continue pouring in. Adding to that, the lecherous jew will rally the majority of dimwitted to side against you for fighting the immigrant. The gate must be closed first. The 5th column jew hung from it as an example. Not a single jew left on your soil to brainwash minds with his lies. Only then may you usher immigrants out.
>>/85982/
ku klux klan is more of an american thing, so this is a pretty redundant thing to post.


I mean, anybody can post anything on imageboards. It doesn't mean that it's true. Do you just screencap and repost everything you see?
Does anyone have working link for the holocaust deprogramming course?
I've tried all the links in these page, but none work.
>>/86061/
https://web.archive.org/web/20180408022007/https://holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/ If you can't access web archive, then I don't know. Guess I can put it on this. https://archive.md/litUv
thumbnail of 1636634884442.jpg
thumbnail of 1636634884442.jpg
1636634884442 jpg (91.5 KB, 1000x1000)
Can someone please pill me on the Anglo-Israelism and theories in general that say that whites are descendants of the Israelites from the Holy Bible?
thumbnail of 1878 Khazars.jpg
thumbnail of 1878 Khazars.jpg
1878 Khazars jpg (58.91 KB, 540x374)
thumbnail of the kike who exposed kikes.jpg
thumbnail of the kike who exposed kikes.jpg
the kike who exposed kikes jpg (131.57 KB, 1016x471)
thumbnail of Alfred Lilienthal.jpg
thumbnail of Alfred Lilienthal.jpg
Alfred Lilienthal jpg (105.13 KB, 850x399)
thumbnail of Ignatius-Theophorus-1024x563.jpg
thumbnail of Ignatius-Theophorus-1024x563.jpg
Ignatius-Theophorus-1024x563 jpg (107.75 KB, 1024x563)
thumbnail of 733868749.jpg
thumbnail of 733868749.jpg
733868749 jpg (44.74 KB, 255x279)
>>/86102/
https://christiansfortruth.com/who-are-jews/
https://archive.md/KDeEv
> The word “Jew” is a relatively new term. The letter “J” was not even used in the English language until the 1600s
> and was not part of common vernacular until the 1700s. The word “Jew” was not in use until the 18th century.
> If we examine today’s King James Version of the Bible, which contains many errors and mistranslations, we don’t even find the term “Jew” until 2 Kings 16:6. 
> Later, in the New Testament, the word “Jew” is used in reference to a “Judean”, or someone who was living in the Roman province known as Judea.
Obviously the word “Jew” wasn’t used in the Greek either. It was actually the Greek word ioudaios (you-day-os) which doesn’t mean “Jew” but “Judaean” or one who is a resident of Judaea. A ‘Judaean’ is a person whose home is in the land of Judaea or southern Palestine. It is a geographical term such as “New Yorker”, which can be someone white, black, brown, or yellow by race. He can be Christian, Jew, Buddhist, or atheist. So an “ioudaious”, “Judaean”, or Jew in the New Testament could be any person who lived in Judaea, whereas we’ve seen there were quite a few Israelites of the tribe of Judah and Benjamin. There were also a lot of Edomite Judaeans along with Romans, Greeks, Syrians, Egyptians, and so on.
> An authoritative study of blood types of both Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews entitled, The Genetics Of The Jews by A.E. Mourant
> found that all Jews tested had between 5% and 10% admixture of Black African blood
> In terms of identity, Jews are polymorphic — meaning they adapt their identity to the host populations they live amongst.
Conclusion: Israel status stolen just as the land of Palestine kikes stole and just as jews steal everything else.
thumbnail of 1639940575282.gif
thumbnail of 1639940575282.gif
1639940575282 gif (3.97 MB, 316x180)
>>/86104/
Thank you a lot anon. although this isn't exactly what i asked for, this is anyway a very useful information to know.
Also, i would like to ask if someone knows the context about this gif.
thumbnail of ancient Israelite lineages 1.jpg
thumbnail of ancient Israelite lineages 1.jpg
ancient... jpg (484.37 KB, 703x1837)
thumbnail of ancient Israelite lineages 2.jpg
thumbnail of ancient Israelite lineages 2.jpg
ancient... jpg (587.48 KB, 699x1935)
thumbnail of ancient Israelite lineages 3.jpg
thumbnail of ancient Israelite lineages 3.jpg
ancient... jpg (619.45 KB, 701x1642)
>>/86108/
The message before was a preface. It had to be made clear who the ancient Israelites were not. The final answer for descendants of the Israelites is a long read and cannot be justifiably summarized. I don't know anything about that image you posted besides one simple fact. It doesn't matter if they Roman Salute or the mainstream media calls them 'Neo Nazis', Confederates are not National Socialists.
>>/86109/
Understood, even tough I was already conscious that Azkhenazies and Sephardic kikes aren't Israelites but i didn't mentioned it (except that the word 'Jew' wasn't used before the 1600's).
I'm very grateful for the information and I thank you again for it.
Also, i'm not a National Socialist, I in fact like a lot these 'Neo-Confederate' stuff, so that's why i have curiosity about the context of the previously mentioned gif.
God bless you
thumbnail of lelpost.jpeg
thumbnail of lelpost.jpeg
lelpost jpeg (95.22 KB, 1144x763)
thumbnail of notchosenatall.webm
thumbnail of notchosenatall.webm
notchosenatall webm (28.24 MB, 640x480)
>>/86102/
> timsheepskinned McFed

lol

>>/86108/
> Also, i would like to ask if someone knows the context about this gif.

It's either a really bad hollywood movie/tv show. Or feds and kikes acting like "ebil nadzees" boogeymen. Which is the usual
thumbnail of 1639162642072.png
thumbnail of 1639162642072.png
1639162642072 png (468.13 KB, 640x640)
>>/86115/
> Timsheepskinned McFed
Nyeh nyeh nyeh, yes, i'm a fed.
thumbnail of 879.png
thumbnail of 879.png
879 png (96.41 KB, 689x513)
>>/86127/
He meant Timothy McVeigh, but that's a pretty odd admission. So what's next? More slide threads about buying drugs, bombs or automatic weapons from entrapment Protonmail?
>>/86128/
I think he's just joking around anon. At least I think he is

>>/86127/
no I wasn't saying you were anything. The thing is that the guy you posted actually got sheepskinned (got a new name went under the witness protection program), and practically nothing happened to him. His story's a myth a high tier jew told me that he also said that Christmas season in the US is the favorite time for them, because that's when they make the most money in their businesses and stock options
I haven't been here since 2019, can one of you post the full list of Hitler's speeches conveniently in one PDF? Thanks Hitler's Ghost.
thumbnail of Hitler's speeches.pdf
thumbnail of Hitler's speeches.pdf
Hitler's speeches pdf (2.49 MB, 0x0)
>>/86216/
This isn't a complete list. I have a few videos of others. There are some speeches claimed to have been before Sept. 19th 1919 before Hitler even joined the German Worker's Party where it's suggested he made bad statements. They are complete lies by jews, the only truth of Adolf before then being The Young Hitler I Knew by August Kubizek. Crock historians tend to pass around citations of each other in a circle rather than any evidence of their made-up bullshit. There is of course a ton of lies out there.
thumbnail of JohnSmith.jpeg
thumbnail of JohnSmith.jpeg
JohnSmith jpeg (118.61 KB, 2024x1516)
Just saw these answers that never got answered. Might as well answer them now Almost a year later

>>/80335/
no

>>/80336/
no


>>/85237/
Either Darwin or his father was a freemason. Not 100% sure on that one
thumbnail of da1648e44a801e45.png
thumbnail of da1648e44a801e45.png
da1648e44a801e45 png (573.53 KB, 1280x917)
I want people's opinion on this.
I know it's a bit of a stupid question, hence why I'm posting it here and not elsewhere.

Is Jordan Peterson *just* a useful idiot? 
A sick mind that spouts nonsense and leads young white men, frustrated with the state of affairs, to useless pursuits.

Or is he legitimately anti-white and controlled opposition?
>>/86379/
> Or is he legitimately anti-white and controlled opposition?

You kinda already answered yourself with that picture you posted
>>/86379/
> Is Jordan Peterson *just* a useful idiot?
No, search his video about a jew asking him to admit the jewish control on the US, the man knows, he's just very carefully choosing his words and would not call out the jew.
> is he legitimately anti-white
against a color? what?
> controlled opposition?
Yeah, with the alt-right and all that, remember he was just another lefty teacher who didn't wanted to use the retard's specials pronouns.
thumbnail of Peterson the Commie.jpg
thumbnail of Peterson the Commie.jpg
Peterson the Commie jpg (215.59 KB, 1200x800)
thumbnail of also a tranny.jpg
thumbnail of also a tranny.jpg
also a tranny jpg (262.27 KB, 1518x600)
thumbnail of Faith Goldberg.png
thumbnail of Faith Goldberg.png
Faith Goldberg png (2.3 MB, 1779x1200)
thumbnail of Anglin would fuck a jew first.png
thumbnail of Anglin would fuck a jew first.png
Anglin would fuck a jew first png (32.54 KB, 764x366)
thumbnail of white-men-your-worst-enemy-is-white-women-andrew-anglin-daily-stormer.jpg
thumbnail of white-men-your-worst-enemy-is-white-women-andrew-anglin-daily-stormer.jpg
white-men-your-worst-enemy-is-white-women-andrew-an... jpg (110.44 KB, 750x347)
>>/86379/
These pictures should be worth a thousand words. Peterson rejected from his panel ((Faith Goldy)) who claims to be a white nationalist when in reality she's just a pro-Israel jew, but only because she interviewed The Daily Stormer without asking hard hitting questions. Controlled opposition rejecting controlled opposition for talking to controlled opposition. They're confusing themselves with all this 4D chess.
>>/86427/
>>/86424/
You know what? I take this post back
>>/86399/

I don't get that Peterson guy at this point. I'm fucking confused
>>/79198/
Extremely wealthy? He made his own fucking money. He started as a fucking hot dog salesman. His family has money but they are not a noble family or have any real assets. Just upper middle class.
>>/86793/
Having one parent as the CEO of Inobiz and the other CIO of KappAhl is far more upper than middle. The reason he worked at a hot-dog stand and sold art is because his rich parents refused to support him after dropping out of Chalmers University of Technology. Yeah. Everyone here has internet too.
thumbnail of 1629491194640.jpg
thumbnail of 1629491194640.jpg
1629491194640 jpg (239.43 KB, 1280x960)
Since dust settled about them so my question is.
Patriot front
A fallen dream or fed honeypot?
thumbnail of Zachary Ross Stern.jpg
thumbnail of Zachary Ross Stern.jpg
Zachary Ross Stern jpg (134.46 KB, 538x313)
>>/86803/
I looked into them recently so I'll list the pros and cons.
Pros
What they're really about is the concept of European Americans, preserving culture and they're against U.S. government.
Their stipulation for rejections seems to be either idiots who believe any migrant can belong to their host nation, or obesity.
If you're in the area of a march, they want you to be there but it seems entirely whether or not you're available.
There are dinners.
From the interview logs I saw, they do not have a problem allowing in National Socialists aside from the fake bastards who believe migrants belong.
As long as someone is not obese and fairly active without having their head up their own ass against their own race, they seem to let such a person in. They require activity.
Many of their members don't believe they're Feds. Much of the backlash is accusing them of being Feds for being fit, not fat.
They're non-violent. It seems they won't be promoting typical entrapment tactics.
Cons
By joining, you agree to make monetary contributions.
Their manifesto https://patriotfront.us/manifesto/ does not mention the enemy and nothing promotes National Socialism nor Hitler.
Their vetting process is anal-retentive. Even though they claim not to keep records of members, using spreadsheets and chat-rooms over mic interviews with the group picking apart flaws which involves BMI index much more than anything else.
They'll allow in bearded individuals with black hair. They're not even trying to keep out kikes. In fact, they'll let them in. Example image.
Their members were doxed and exposed because they did this shit over (((Discord)) and Leftist retards known as "Unicorn Riot" infiltrated.
After joining and being accepted, you have to post images of yourself putting up 4 to 6 officially approved banners, posters or symbols (including none discontinued) on the Discord along with the city, state and location you did this.
They're ageist. You can't be "old", and that refers to any age over 35. No females either.
They want you to participate in "Social Media Management". It seems to be mostly Twitter.
One belief was "we shouldn't be NSDAP posting and referring to ourselves as such aswell as drawing parallels to that movement".
During their vetting process, they do not reject jews from infiltrating their movement. This particular kike makes their stickers for them and registered the Vanguard Productions label.

Letting any jew into an organization is a bad idea, such as Dan Burros and Francis Cohen of the ANP.
thumbnail of Justin Michael.jpg
thumbnail of Justin Michael.jpg
Justin Michael jpg (46.43 KB, 528x307)
thumbnail of Tristan Yeagar.jpg
thumbnail of Tristan Yeagar.jpg
Tristan Yeagar jpg (16.85 KB, 271x298)
thumbnail of Dalton Woodward.jpg
thumbnail of Dalton Woodward.jpg
Dalton... jpg (5.89 KB, 124x168)
thumbnail of Graham Whitson.jpg
thumbnail of Graham Whitson.jpg
Graham... jpg (15.88 KB, 199x300)
>>/86803/
By black hair, I mean these. The European ancestry of these men is doubtful but the kike ancestry of the man in the above post is obvious. All of the images where obtained from a pathetic Antifa website called "Patriotfail". Simply because Antifa are the opposition does not make allies of Patriot Front, nor does letting in National Socialists who are willing to compromise their own ideals. Especially since Patriot Front commits the ultimate traitorous act of accepting jews. I am curious though.
Their average members during the vetting process expressed sentiments against kikes. I wonder what would happen should they find out about Zachary.
>>/86829/
> Their members were doxed and exposed because they did this shit over (((Discord)) and Leftist retards known as "Unicorn Riot" infiltrated.

So that was how it happened in first place.
Seriously how hard is to use matrix or element for people...
>>/86803/
> A fallen dream or fed honeypot?

It's fed anon. Most people don't have the motivation and drive to do something like this nowadays. Much less in North America. 
 
>>/86803/
> Their members were doxed and exposed because they did this shit over (((Discord)) and Leftist retards known as "Unicorn Riot" infiltrated.

lmao discord

> During their vetting process, they do not reject jews from infiltrating their movement. This particular kike makes their stickers for them and registered the Vanguard Productions label.
> Letting any jew into an organization is a bad idea, such as Dan Burros and Francis Cohen of the ANP.

Okay now I can say definitely say it's a lost cause. Don't bother with it
>>/86842/
Right. The more I think about their vague manifesto too scared to declare anything racial, their lack of rejecting jews yet rejecting anyone over 35 but want fit members to attract more youths and a complete lack of women: makes them incredibly suspicious. What do they want with all young, fit men? No breeding? They act like civnat is useless but then show themselves as 100% civnat with no real goal on display besides "take back America". It all seems pretty gay.
>>/86842/
> Don't bother with it
How one can bother with something that is in different continent in first place
>>/86878/
Well anon, it is in my continent and black pilled flag was responding to me as well. I live in the United States. Everything degenerate that jews have pushed besides the total elimination of free speech has been implemented here. Feminism where women with shit for experience are promoted over men with two decades of experience in the workplace. Woke "culture" everywhere where if you say anything to offend protected groups you're very likely to be terminated from your job. Yeah, you don't get free speech working under a corporation or over mainstream social media. Blacks and Mexicans are everywhere. Occasionally you'll come across the thug types. The ones who are such cowards they only feel brave in their groups of other gang members. Their discomfort and apologetics when they're alone is funny though. You would frequently see a caucasian man with a black woman or caucasian woman with a black man. The streets in almost every downtown area are rundown buildings with graffiti and glaring black kids with red or blue bandanas or vatos wearing sports jerseys and fake gold chains. They typically shoot each other because that's what pussies do. It's not like they can settle their differences man to man, as that would take balls. Trust me, if you ever visit, stick to the north regions of whichever state you're in.
>>/79198/
> Kjelberg
I put that into qoutes because people like him might be as well. People like him should be executed. They're cultural cancers.
Guys, why are some of you still calling themselves white?
I know it's a divisive thing and mainly an american thing, nevertheless I still dont get why americans call themselves white, not nationalistic, nor euro-americans (afro-american seems ok?), is it because the US is a conglomerate of small nations and set for failure since the "independence"? I would like to think otherwise. Why do so many americans cling to the WASP ideology when it's a liberal life. I just want some answers, and maybe some insight into the american way of life. Are you guys even from europe to begin with?
thumbnail of 5th column tactics.webm
thumbnail of 5th column tactics.webm
5th column tactics webm (3.45 MB, 434x360)
thumbnail of 838.jpg
thumbnail of 838.jpg
838 jpg (93.46 KB, 960x938)
>>/86887/
I'm American and I don't use that label except in parenthesis because it has been turned around to be marked as a villainy by jews under the blanket term. Manipulating the word, they turn all blame for real or fake atrocities around on Europeans and descendants thereof. Which by the way, all caucasian Americans have European blood. "From"(as in born somewhere) is irrelevant due to ancestry whether it be European blood, black, arab, mexican, asian or kike. Everyone belongs in the nation of their ancestors. Propaganda by jews has fucked up this natural belonging to a homeland by promoting wars, immigration and miscegenation. Yet only in their many host nations. These things jews reject in Israhell.
>>/86888/
That's what I was thinkin, the thing is (((they)) can't speak evil about Europe, because all of the europe descendent would come down on it like they should, but speaking evil about white is easy. 
That's why I think the white thing should wear off and the European thing shound come in place, you are a european descendant after all. Right? I didn't wanteded to create a new thread just to discuss this because I know a lot of americans think of white as their new identity, and they disregard their blood, the thing the NatSoc regarded as the highest thing, their blood. No one can go against his own blood, not even the europeans.
Could we have a "your democraticaly elected leader is a jewish puppet" thead so we can get rid of all the biden, trump, putin, etc, threads? Maybe it would be more productive than having diffenrent threads?
>>/86892/
I can see where it could be an issue with a high activity board, but we're the opposite of that. We have 3 or maybe 4 people here posting at different times. Having multiple threads is not a problem.
>>/86883/
> and black pilled flag was responding to me as well
Ah understood then
This will be dumb thing to ask here since theme is a very old joke but it needs to be cracked open
Generalplan ost hoax.
What in first place created this hoax? Soviet scorched earth policy? Low supplies on axis side? or some sort of wait and see black propaganda like in wikipedia of "but no copies of actuall document survivied" ie the sentence it did not exist but it did
thumbnail of Nuremberg sham trial.png
thumbnail of Nuremberg sham trial.png
Nuremberg... png (318.76 KB, 629x1127)
thumbnail of Nuremberg Day 2 Defendants Plead.webm
thumbnail of Nuremberg Day 2 Defendants Plead.webm
Nuremberg Day 2 Defendants... webm (16.12 MB, 480x360)
thumbnail of Nuremberg Trial - the 'Final Solution'.webm
thumbnail of Nuremberg Trial - the 'Final Solution'.webm
Nuremberg Trial - the 'Final Solution' webm (5.09 MB, 518x272)
>>/87057/
It is the lying claim "it did exist" when it did not. The original document to prove the malicious intent of Generalplan Ost has never been found. There is no proof that this plan was a long held ambition of Hitler’s, and kikes frequently try to use this non-existent fairy tale to prove their jewish holocaust fairy tale. Why did it start? The Psychological Warfare division as the precursor to the sham Nuremberg trials. See >>>/polfornormies/

Hitler said England was controlling 400 million in India with just 250,000 English soldiers so it should likewise be possible for Germans to do the same. Hitler outlined how it should be done, by building German cities and villages but explicitly stated that, for the rest of Russia: "in der wir die Russen leben lassen wie sie wollen, nur daß wir sie beherrschen" (we will allow the Russians to live as they chose, we will just govern them). While the term Untermenschen was used, it was never officially sanctioned. Alfred Rosenberg confirmed this. Simply put, jews treat fiction and assumptions as facts. Then if you catch them out on a lie, they'll double down obstinately, repeat the lie with no solid defense yet more empty words, and counter with insults.
thumbnail of jacindogrande.webm
thumbnail of jacindogrande.webm
jacindogrande webm (1.58 MB, 624x356)
Alles gute zum geburtstag Mein Führer!!
thumbnail of download (17).jpg
thumbnail of download (17).jpg
download (17) jpg (176.39 KB, 599x522)
We haven't had a question in this thread since April, so I wanted to run one by the rest of you. Has there ever been any connection through literature between "anti-semitism" and neuroscience? I ask this because different from how I think I came across the realization of overwhelming jewish control of media, their agendas and historical destruction of empires and various terrorist attacks; it wasn't actually an awakening one day because someone else revealed facts. I had just recovered from carbon dioxide poisoning. From which I was able to snap out of the brainwashing. That was many years ago. Lately, I've been wondering if there is a connection. Especially because there are those types who flat out refuse this knowledge, even though it is crystal clear. Maybe it's neurological? I'm wondering if there's a certain part of their brain that is receptive to jewish brainwashing when after my brain recovered, I broke free. As in perhaps part of their brain is taking signals subconsciously. I'm not a neuroscientist so I don't know the connection. IF we could discover the connection (and if this theory is even true), knowing exactly how the masses are affected could result in a modern solution for freeing minds.
thumbnail of smoek3.jpeg
thumbnail of smoek3.jpeg
smoek3 jpeg (8.83 KB, 174x174)
thumbnail of Arjas Kommando__Iran_defiled.jpeg
thumbnail of Arjas Kommando__Iran_defiled.jpeg
Arjas Kommando__Iran_defiled jpeg (157.39 KB, 1254x464)
>>/87749/ 
Maybe. Who knows? They're fucking crazy control freaks that want to dictate the way people live 

See pic related. They literally do this horrific shit just to spy on and control people's thoughts for decades, even centuries in the past. This screencap was for an event that happened over 40 years ago. Imagine how bad things have gotten now.
>>/87789/
I'm not going to go out and subject people to carbon monoxide poisoning to see if it works across the board, but it's unfortunate we don't know. Maybe some day I'll get an MRI and hope it shows precisely what was deadened to the effect of brainwashing.
What do you guys think of Mr. Bond? Is he just another kike or is he okay?
>>/87882/
He's in prison for 10 years because he was in ZOG laws Austria. His brother was sentenced to 4 years. All for "hate crime" bullshit. What I don't like is he promoted the holocaust fraud with Concentration Camp and I Wanna Gas You. Because of his songs promoting violence he seems more Atomwaffen than National Socialist. Generations being edgy buying into the lies that NSDAP were "monsters" and then LARPing the false narrative were inevitable. He did most of it with degenerate rap and disgusting ebonics. I do like Pure Zyklon and parts of Where'd You Go. Some of his other songs have the right lyrics but rap is fucking obnoxious. It would be a bad idea to post negro influenced music here
>>/87883/
I see, thank you for the response anon. What music would you recommend that is pro white or at least not degenerate?
>>/87884/
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=national%20socialist%20music&kind=video
I don't know anything modern besides the Hellstorm narrator Sinead McCarthy's parodies.
https://www.bitchute.com/search/?query=sinead%20mccarthy&kind=video

49 replies | 43 file

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help

Post Form
New Reply on thread #77855
Max 20 files total