a random pol banner

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Political discussion of ideology, history, and [current] events.

New Reply on thread #86576
X
Max 20 files total
[New Reply]

thumbnail of 1639162951916.jpg
thumbnail of 1639162951916.jpg
1639162951916 jpg (131.44 KB, 1200x1200)
thumbnail of IMG_20220213_093221_973.JPG
thumbnail of IMG_20220213_093221_973.JPG
IMG_20220213_0932... JPG (246.88 KB, 780x820)
>>/87114/
> Slovakia In Talks With NATO Allies To Send MiG-29 Jets To Ukraine

So we are without even common airforce then before f 16s will arrive if even they will arrive... okay i get it they are useless to us now because we dont have mechanics and parts for them but come on, our military material is scare to be given on lend lease.

What will i see that we also confirmed for sending our whole stockpile of Zuzana mobile artillery there?
But what to expect from Shabbos goy parliament especially the president of this cursed republic
For jewish money they would even sell out their possetions
thumbnail of th.jpeg
thumbnail of th.jpeg
th jpeg (44.55 KB, 392x545)
>>/87100/
> And your ... don't matter more - he is literally killing them, and I like it so much.

Ukrainians and Russians are literal blood brothers. Why the fuck would you be happy about what's going on? It would be the same thing as having Austrians and Germans fight each other for no reason. 

> Putin IS KILLING THEM!
He kills Russians and Chechens too. And anyone who speaks out against him. And has made residing in Russia a living nightmare? Do you want to celebrate that too? 

> Most Jews relocated to Israel 
Just read the thread man >>/86858/ >>/87071/

> bro, absolutely truth is that:
> bro, absolutely truth 
> bro
> bro

Just, no
thumbnail of Vnm.jpeg
thumbnail of Vnm.jpeg
Vnm jpeg (64.74 KB, 600x900)
>>/87106/
> Now thats another salt to wound after he gave respects and war veteran titles to occupying forces in ČSSR during prague spring.
I know it sucks dude.

> Not only older generation it is also by large chance their children or grandchildren since you can make child believe in anything if you try hard enough
With the high amount of Russians migrating out, that may change in the future

> Yep even young migrants in Slovakia who either work or study here have same to say
Yeah russian government is a fucking awful yenta nightmare

>>/87166/
> But what to expect from Shabbos goy parliament especially the president of this cursed republic
> For jewish money they would even sell out their possetions

I assume that's the current PM of Slovakia right? **Every single EU country's leader has done that. You're not an exception
>>/87114/
> Russia Confirms Warship On Fire, "Seriously Damaged" Off Odessa After Reported Missile Strike

They sunk the ship a few days ago. Russian government even confirmed it.

You should have seen the Telegram pages for Russians seeing the war though. They went nuts. This war is going pretty bad for Russia right now. The smart thing to do would be just to call it quits.
>>/87168/
> I assume that's the current PM of Slovakia right?
On picture? Thats president, present MP i think does not have a picture in wall of cries i know that 2 before had and rest is very pro israel or met bibi and maybe since 2018 they have embassy in Bratislava 
https://embassies.gov.il/bratislava-en/Pages/default.aspx

> Every single EU country's leader has done that. You're not an exception
And that not being an exeption hurts very badly on our defense like it was not bad enough from our shabbos goyim parliament now (16 000 active soldiers, no battle helicopter airforce, barely a functioning tank company with few motorized and mechanized ones, and now possibly no normal air force for some time, mobile artillery company) but thats just another day in Kalergis european union
>>/87178/
Just to note last sentence is not sarcastic
2 Russian Oligarchs Found Dead Just One Day Apart Both murder suicides too. What a "coincidence" for Putin
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/2-russian-oligarchs-found-dead-just-one-day-apart
https://archive.ph/VJ8w8

Putin Tells EU Chief That Kiev Not Allowing Azov Militants To Surrender In Mariupol Zelensky requiring no surrender through Vitali Klitschko's orders as much as his jewish "enemy" Putin requires of Russians
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/putin-tells-eu-chief-kiev-not-allowing-azov-militants-surrender-mariupol
https://archive.ph/g5ptt

To any randoms who are still confused: Biden is a kike. Putin is a kike. Zelensky is a kike. The only thing you can trust from all of them is wanting the deaths of all but their parasitic race.
>>/87207/
> 2 Russian Oligarchs Found Dead Just One Day Apart Both murder suicides too. What a "coincidence" for Putin

it happens very often in Russia. Russia is a literal brutal mafia style state. 

> Biden is a kike. Putin is a kike. Zelensky is a kike. The only thing you can trust from all of them is wanting the deaths of all but their parasitic race.

Wish people visiting us (Russians, Ukrainians, and everyone else) would realize that. Especially this guy >>/87217/
thumbnail of 06239ecfbbda888eaae4713ce4e6c5291d44836f1fb97bd5c9156f2ecb4d367e.jpg
thumbnail of 06239ecfbbda888eaae4713ce4e6c5291d44836f1fb97bd5c9156f2ecb4d367e.jpg
06239ecfbbda888... jpg (276.1 KB, 1080x1224)
thumbnail of URKHA.png
thumbnail of URKHA.png
URKHA png (1.96 MB, 1280x851)
thumbnail of 27ecfb311f52846eb86f91cc68b21e44ee36a128864d0d19044dad74711bc152.jpg
thumbnail of 27ecfb311f52846eb86f91cc68b21e44ee36a128864d0d19044dad74711bc152.jpg
27ecfb311f52846eb86f91cc68b21e44ee36a128... jpg (90.77 KB, 1275x711)
thumbnail of 5432456.jpeg
thumbnail of 5432456.jpeg
5432456 jpeg (50.06 KB, 640x480)
>>/87242/
Are you still pushing this divide and conquer shit again faggot? And on this board again no less.

Russians are genetically similar to Goths/Vikings. Ukrainians too. Along with a mix of genes from Europe/Caucus/Middle East

those people are literal minorities in every country they live in. Even in Israel since Arabs breed like rabbits compared to them. 

Stop this shit already
>>/87251/
That anon hasn't said anything this time, and those images are just more fuel for the fact that Zelensky is a filthy kike. He was wrong, however, before (by his ID in another post higher) in stating most jews relocated to Israel are "from Ukraine". Most of the relocation to Israel were the kikes and the descendants thereof leaving Germany after Hitler took power because the degenerate pieces of shit lost their special privileges.
thumbnail of holograph.png
thumbnail of holograph.png
holograph png (648.26 KB, 960x960)
> aidskike is spamming the site

He must have gotten exposed again somewhere he was spamming.

>>/87260/
> That anon hasn't said anything this time, and those images are just more fuel for the fact that Zelensky is a filthy kike

Hmm yeah you're probably right.
>>/87260/
> in stating most jews relocated to Israel are "from Ukraine
I know its context to individum who said it but that is bullshit
Most were relocated during Hitlers germany and after ww2
>>/87332/
Yes, m8. That there is the thing I said. The image starting this thread didn't help, so I removed it.
This war is still going on? Really?

It feels pretty pointless since nobody's winning anything at this point speaking in long term at least
>>/87372/
Zero Hedge doesn't have much to report on it anymore since it's going on too long and both sides are full of shit. I really haven't found links to share since I won't use jew CEO sources like CNN, FOX or MSNBC.
thumbnail of 1651958270751.webm
1651958270751 webm (1.7 MB, 416x480)
>>/87372/
> It feels pretty pointless since nobody's winning anything at this point
Ehm i would say it helps with preparation of holodomor with extra steps

Also unrelated to answer 
Here are the oligarchs in their full beauty
Its all juden
>>/87401/
>>/87401/
> Ehm i would say it helps with preparation of holodomor with extra steps

We can at least take measures to avoid that entirely. At least we can work on that

>>/87379/
> Zero Hedge doesn't have much to report on it anymore since it's going on too long and both sides are full of shit.

Pretty much
thumbnail of onafone.jpeg
thumbnail of onafone.jpeg
onafone jpeg (40.16 KB, 810x633)
There was a recent article from Austria that got posted on another imageboard. About Ukrainian refugees moving around there

Basically, it said that 3 out of 4 children refugees have gotten missing and are nowhere to be seen since the invasion happened. Really creepy. I have it saved up and I'm planning on reposting it here soon. But it needs to be translated though.

And the same thing happened to refugees children from the Syrian conflict when they were escaping to Europe and Turkey. There was an alarming rate of children missing when that was going on. I'm trying to find that article too.

It was jewish passover when the invasion was happening, so I can only expect the worst unfortunately.
thumbnail of isis (1).jpg
thumbnail of isis (1).jpg
isis (1) jpg (33.5 KB, 498x401)
The US has been “actively recruiting” terrorists to fight in Ukraine, Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) claimed on Tuesday, saying that it illustrates Washington’s readiness “to use any means to achieve its geopolitical goals.” The SVR revealed in a statement that, according to the intelligence it is receiving, “the United States is actively recruiting even members of international terrorist organizations, including the Islamic State (ISIS) group banned in the Russian Federation, as mercenaries to participate in hostilities in Ukraine.” The Russian intelligence service points to the American military base in Syria called al-Tanf, which is located close to the borders with Jordan and Iraq. According to its sources, this base and the surrounding area have turned into a kind of terrorist “hub,” where up to 500 ISIS and other jihadists can be “retrained” simultaneously. SVR claimed that last month 60 ISIS militants, who had been released from prisons controlled by the Syrian Kurds, were transferred to al-Tanf “with a view to subsequent transfer to Ukrainian territory.”

The SVR specified that during a training course at al-Tanf the militants are instructed on how to use anti-tank missile systems, reconnaissance and strike drones, advanced communications and surveillance equipment. In the SVR’s opinion, this data confirms that “the United States is ready to use any means to achieve its geopolitical goals, not excluding sponsoring international terrorist groups.” The intelligence service concluded by saying that the American administration does not consider the consequences of such actions, “even when it comes to threats to the security of European allies and even to the lives of the Americans.” Washington has insisted that “there are no US soldiers in Ukraine.” Meanwhile, the presence of American troops on Syrian territory at al-Tanf base, which the SVR mentions in its statement, has long been considered by both Moscow and Damascus as illegal. The previous US administration pledged that American forces would leave northeastern Syria but only after ISIS militants are defeated and the Kurds protected. Then-National Security Advisor John Bolton made it clear that another task of the US forces at al-Tanf was to counter Iranian influence in the region. ["According to Israeli defense" claims omitted. Never trust jews.]

https://www.rt.com/russia/555653-us-recruits-isis-terrorists/
https://archive.ph/5K5dV
thumbnail of Eri3bntiut.jpeg
thumbnail of Eri3bntiut.jpeg
Eri3bntiut jpeg (264.33 KB, 2048x1152)
>>/87456/
I'm a little hesitant to share the article. Or mention it at all. There's some really scummy people around IB. But, maybe it can help a few refugees. Who knows?

>>/87509/
> he US has been “actively recruiting” terrorists to fight in Ukraine, Russia’s Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) claimed on Tuesday
And Russia is sending terrorists to fight for them to. It's Chechen's for them. Both sides are surprisingly doing more or less the same thing

> his data confirms that “the United States is ready to use any means to achieve its geopolitical goals, not excluding sponsoring international terrorist groups.
Thank you North America. Very demonically evil of you

I think they're just throwing everything out there to get as much people to kill each other. For satan? As a blood sacrifice? As kike autism/schizophrenia. Who knows?
>>/87456/
Well forget it. Reposting the Austrian article now. Just need some help translating it.

https://www.diepresse.com/6138389/asylrechtsexperte-anzahl-verschwundener-fluechtlingswaisen-besorgniserregend

Best advice I can give to any refugee accompanied with minors, be sure to keep them safe and with you at all times. Because you really can't trust people nowadays
thumbnail of smoek2.jpeg
thumbnail of smoek2.jpeg
smoek2 jpeg (59.71 KB, 600x480)
>>/86733/
In regards to anything charity related for Ukraine, be very careful when doing it. In another website, someone who worked in a relief fund said that the majority of money donated which can apply to just about any charity out there gets embezzled and never gets to the people who need it. After that, if you donate guns, majority of it get sold to kikes, and half of the goods/general items donated get stolen by africans. 

I'm a little at a lost over how a regular person could offer help that actually does something
thumbnail of original.jpg
thumbnail of original.jpg
original jpg (148.9 KB, 852x669)
thumbnail of modern russia.jpg
thumbnail of modern russia.jpg
modern russia jpg (160.8 KB, 839x706)
Also, have some pictures of putains. I have more to share that I'll be posting here soon
thumbnail of Mark the kike Levin.jpg
thumbnail of Mark the kike Levin.jpg
Mark the kike Levin jpg (60.64 KB, 532x385)
thumbnail of russia-coughlin.png
thumbnail of russia-coughlin.png
russia-coughlin png (703.96 KB, 1280x696)
The jew media can no longer hide the reality of what is happening in Ukraine. Russia is winning hard and it has jews like Mark Levin in a panic. Look what he tweeted this morning citing a Stars and Stripes article about how Ukrainian forces are getting pummeled by the Russians. Who is going to beat them back, Levin? Why don’t you go over there and do something about it if you feel so strongly about the situation? Join the Ukrainian foreign legion like MSNBC pundit Malcolm Nance allegedly did. Don’t just bitch about it on Twitter like some faggot. All that said, the coverage of this story has been comical. They went from talking about how Ukraine was totally winning to claiming that Russia is now pulling out some sort of surprise victory that nobody could have predicted. Take in point the articles from this moron Con Coughlin who writes for the British Daily Telegraph. 

This man is supposed to be a professional “journalist” and he was totally wrong about everything that was happening. He’s either a liar or a moron or maybe both. I on the other hand am someone who just blogs part time and I had a more accurate take of what was happening. I said from the start that it was absurd to believe the Ukrainians by themselves could defeat the Russian war machine. These people are going to spin themselves into a pretzel trying to explain why they told everyone that Ukraine was winning. Expect to see some very comical narratives from these fools moving forward.

https://infostormer.com/jew-media-admits-that-russia-is-winning-in-ukraine/
https://archive.ph/dDprY
thumbnail of monkaHmm.png
thumbnail of monkaHmm.png
monkaHmm png (18.02 KB, 112x112)
Kikes making new revolution makes sense.

>>/87638/
thumbnail of erh55.jpeg
thumbnail of erh55.jpeg
erh55 jpeg (939.44 KB, 1920x1240)
>>/87648/
There's really no way of knowing if that's 100% true. Could be demoralizing material against Ukraine army another journalist was doing the same thing a few days ago

> I said from the start that it was absurd to believe the Ukrainians by themselves could defeat the Russian war machine
They were told that they were going to get help from Western EU / America (and america funds russia with foreign aid. russia is technically controlled opposition since 1917, so I don't trust this entire thing) but I don't know what's going on. 

Technically Russia lost more troops since they were barely equipped / lied to when this thing happen. It's pretty bad all over. **and has multiple side effects in all of Europe / the world if Russia spills over to other countries. I don't trust NATO to help anyone at the end.
thumbnail of eewewe.jpeg
thumbnail of eewewe.jpeg
eewewe jpeg (193.88 KB, 1920x1080)
>>/87638/
Also, do you work for infostormer anon?

Wanted to ask a question 

How did you find this board?

Also, this article 
https://infostormer.com/poll-shows-russia-not-hated-outside-the-west/

> Poll Shows Russia Not Hated Outside the West

Really? Try pulling out a Russian flag in Germany or Poland right now. Let me know what happens. Not even Russians like Russia. Go to most Russian imageboards and you'll see how much they hate it there.  especially putin
thumbnail of Skripal.png
thumbnail of Skripal.png
Skripal png (134.99 KB, 1038x156)
thumbnail of Navalny.png
thumbnail of Navalny.png
Navalny png (126 KB, 1038x224)
thumbnail of Destino de quem cagueta o Putin.jpg
thumbnail of Destino de quem cagueta o Putin.jpg
Destino de... jpg (53.25 KB, 583x800)
thumbnail of ukraine azov batallion.png
thumbnail of ukraine azov batallion.png
ukraine azov batallion png (18.38 KB, 797x156)
Posting more content related to this
>>/87628/

Just for people delusionally rooting for Russia. When you can literally go to jail for saying Russian government is bad. Or get killed. Like this guy. and no Ukraine / North America isn't a good choice either. Both are corrupt as shit. There are no good choices in this conflict
thumbnail of Bucha 1.jpg
thumbnail of Bucha 1.jpg
Bucha 1 jpg (499.32 KB, 1808x1154)
thumbnail of Bucha 2.jpg
thumbnail of Bucha 2.jpg
Bucha 2 jpg (243.73 KB, 1856x604)
thumbnail of 1651773459246.jpg
thumbnail of 1651773459246.jpg
1651773459246 jpg (3.84 MB, 2732x1860)
>>/87652/
> Go to most Russian imageboards and you'll see how much they hate it there

Following up on this: don't ask Russians in Russia what they think of their government. Unless you want to have your teeth kicked it's a bad idea
thumbnail of Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-24 um 00.35.04.png
thumbnail of Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-24 um 00.35.04.png
Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-24 um... png (1.76 MB, 1968x1376)
thumbnail of putin on jews.jpg
thumbnail of putin on jews.jpg
putin on jews jpg (45.81 KB, 1024x576)
thumbnail of putin jewish grandmother.mp4
thumbnail of putin jewish grandmother.mp4
putin jewish grandmother mp4 (4.01 MB, 1920x1080)
>>/87648/
thumbnail of yeah.png
thumbnail of yeah.png
yeah png (31.18 KB, 593x333)
thumbnail of Return to Monkey.mp4
thumbnail of Return to Monkey.mp4
Return to Monkey mp4 (1.83 MB, 720x478)
thumbnail of touring moscow.mp4
thumbnail of touring moscow.mp4
touring moscow mp4 (18.14 MB, 1280x720)
>>/87638/
Forgot to mention
> The jew media can no longer hide the reality of what is happening in Ukraine.

They always play both sides so it doesn't matter
thumbnail of Based Russia.mp4
thumbnail of Based Russia.mp4
Based Russia mp4 (1.14 MB, 1280x720)
thumbnail of cadet.jpg
thumbnail of cadet.jpg
cadet jpg (134.89 KB, 606x908)
>>/87656/
Leaving this little thing here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lend-Lease

TL;DR North America was been keeping the USSR afloat for decades. It was on the brink of collapse until Lend-Lease happened. Hence my general feeling of distrust towards everyone

There are no "good sides" in this conflict. Except unwilling soldiers forced to take a part on this.
>>/87652/
> Also, do you work for infostormer anon?
No, I do not. 'Kittenstormer' has a pro Russia bias because he knows Zelensky is a jew. He's JQ aware but naive about a few things, like not being aware Putin is a kike. I post from certain sites to try to keep this board alive. If kikes are said to be wailing, I'll post that they are. The sources I use are : Infostormer, Renegade Tribune, Christians for Truth, Zerohedge and National Vanguard. There were more ZOG revealing sites, but then some turned against National Socialist Germany with the usual lies and ended up being thrown out. Infostormer will be discarded as crap if Kittenstormer ever goes that far or similar.
> Also, this article
There's a reason I don't post Kitten/Info-stormer's pro Russia BS links. I only take what makes sense. He's had a few false narrative news links I haven't posted here for good reason simply because he was wrong. I don't believe his site is related to AndrewWouldFuckAjew InterracialAnglin's The Daily Stormer.
> How did you find this board?
About the end of 2016 after being made aware of here and banned at 8chan, I think, if I'm remembering correctly.
thumbnail of EpdalSbWMAA8Hiq.jpeg
thumbnail of EpdalSbWMAA8Hiq.jpeg
EpdalSbWMAA8Hiq jpeg (38.14 KB, 680x680)
>>/87658/ 
Hmmmm I thought you were a completely different person. At least I thought so since there were so many new people coming here

> No, I do not. '
Yeah me neither

> About the end of 2016 after being made aware of here and banned at 8chan, I think, if I'm remembering correctly.
Mmkay good to here. Always good to hear how people found out about this board.
thumbnail of kiss.jpg
thumbnail of kiss.jpg
kiss jpg (190.81 KB, 1200x677)
>>/86592/
> Putins jews.jpg
This picture is misleading, please provide the source of what it says. Nemtsov and Putin are kikes, but they could hardly have met in 2007, I might remember something wrong, because at the time I had the unforgivable habit of not paying attention to politics, but that was the year when Nemtsov participated and organized the Dissenter March, and also that year he actively participated from the Union of Right Forces (they called themselves right wing liberals or conservative liberals, but in fact they were left wing) in the State Duma elections to run for president. At that point, he could hardly communicate with Putin anymore. Please provide me with the source, if what is in the picture is in any way confirmed, it would help me in analyzing the situation.
>>/87732/
The article for the infograph in question is this source: https://momentmag.com/putins-jews/ Though if you need more, there's more. 
https://www.eastbaytimes.com/2007/12/14/putin-visit-hints-at-union-with-belarus/ 
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-belarus-putin-idUSL1391375620071213
https://globalvoices.org/2007/12/13/russia-belarus-putins-visit/
>>/87732/
> This picture is misleading
uhh well I was going to tell you that I was going to look for references for it, but it looks like this anon already did the work for me

>>/87733/

And thanks fren
>>/87769/
> Nooooooo you can't leverage the power structures around you to seize power yourself!
Leftists will never EVER understand how power works in a pragmatic way
thumbnail of 2342353.jpg
thumbnail of 2342353.jpg
2342353 jpg (57.74 KB, 735x245)
thumbnail of 70ec5cdbdbe3add3c9a1d59a1c64efd6862af13dc7c471cba54e9cdae3c70ed2.jpg
thumbnail of 70ec5cdbdbe3add3c9a1d59a1c64efd6862af13dc7c471cba54e9cdae3c70ed2.jpg
70ec5cdbdbe3add3c9a1d5... jpg (181.42 KB, 1024x878)
thumbnail of Why is wikipedia jewpedia explained.png
thumbnail of Why is wikipedia jewpedia explained.png
Why is... png (3.52 MB, 1473x8724)
thumbnail of Wikipedia SEEMS LEGIT.jpg
thumbnail of Wikipedia SEEMS LEGIT.jpg
Wikipedia SEEMS LEGIT jpg (543.95 KB, 1700x650)
thumbnail of wikipedia-lies.jpg
thumbnail of wikipedia-lies.jpg
wikipedia-lies jpg (71.78 KB, 500x479)
>>/87770/
Yes, that was a Marxist kike you replied to whom has been banned and his comment is deleted. They can't understand that Socialism existed long before Karl Marx and all he did was corrupt it. This one of course referenced wikipedia jews as "scholars" many times. The parasites usually pop up whenever Hitler's image is posted on the front page anywhere. Such easy targets. They never can control that impulse. Hence why I picked this name to moderate.

>>/87735/
You're welcome, fren.
>>/86581/
Kononov, Basurin jews? LOL, anon, are you a crazy clown?
>>/86603/
man, if you start to talk about "Jewish" roots, then you must understand the subj.

Putin is 100% Finno-Ugric, and everyone, who knows this ethnos - see it.
Zelensky is 100% "Jew" and everyone see it as well.

Everyone who visit Israel - visit the wall as well and when you visit the wall, you must carry the "kippah".

Trolling must be smart, not dumb
thumbnail of 4b32b7f2d26e52c78b164fe56d719758458584f097d1cfafe835a143716b510d.png
thumbnail of 4b32b7f2d26e52c78b164fe56d719758458584f097d1cfafe835a143716b510d.png
4b32b7f2d26e52c78b16... png (283.57 KB, 638x617)
thumbnail of 4ad05f59bca22428593b4adbac545246-imagepng.png
thumbnail of 4ad05f59bca22428593b4adbac545246-imagepng.png
4ad05f59bca22428593b4adbac545... png (1.59 MB, 1388x1024)
thumbnail of 5a9677182895e71e2f7f6a568fb75198-imagejpeg.jpg
thumbnail of 5a9677182895e71e2f7f6a568fb75198-imagejpeg.jpg
5a9677182895e71e2f7f6a568fb75198-imag... jpg (195.39 KB, 1500x928)
thumbnail of 2012-03-05_Владимир_Путин,_Берл_Лазар.jpeg
thumbnail of 2012-03-05_Владимир_Путин,_Берл_Лазар.jpeg
2012-03-05_Влад... jpeg (2.74 MB, 2740x2616)
thumbnail of 326486_600_zpsfe9fd4d5.jpg
thumbnail of 326486_600_zpsfe9fd4d5.jpg
326486_600_zpsfe9fd4d5 jpg (182.83 KB, 600x349)
>>/87774/
We've seen this kind of nonsense before. Promoting jews like Putin here is not a good idea. The text of the first image is written by someone who is not a native English speaker There is no "trolling" here besides you. Putin loves hanging out with his own kind.
thumbnail of 30ksy9g.jpg
thumbnail of 30ksy9g.jpg
30ksy9g jpg (311.74 KB, 1387x761)
thumbnail of Putin Zionist.webm
thumbnail of Putin Zionist.webm
Putin Zionist webm (40.24 MB, 1440x1080)
thumbnail of Putin cries antisemitism.webm
thumbnail of Putin cries antisemitism.webm
Putin cries antisemitism webm (1.05 MB, 854x480)
thumbnail of Putin - Judaism Is one of Our Traditional Religions.webm
thumbnail of Putin - Judaism Is one of Our Traditional Religions.webm
Putin - Judaism Is one of Our... webm (2.3 MB, 600x360)

>>/87784/
>>/87785/
Except we're not Ukrainians. 

> 5. Putin together with Foreign Affair united foreign and Russian Orthodox Churches
Those "churches" are owned by literal KGB agents 

Apologies to regular anons who haven't spoken to Russians before, but yeah they're kinda stubborn. Which is good and bad in it's on way
>>/87774/
> Putin is 100% Finno-Ugric, and everyone, who knows this ethnos - see it.
Lmao no he's not. He's 101% kosher. His grandfather was the personal cook to both lenin and stalin. See the 3rd video in this post >>/87655/ to clear any doubts you may have 

And he's a shitty person in general. Russians hate the guy. 
And no, rigging polls to say people love him doesn't count as being "loved" by Russians

>>/87783/
> that MOST Jews in the world are from the territory of Ukraine or close eastern european countries.
Not really. Most j ews are actually from Poland. From the early middle ages, that country had the highest population of kikes in all of Europe until WWII happened. They treated Poles like shit too. Like they do with everyone
>>/87770/
Who are you talking to?
>>/87788/
That anon was talking to a Marxist kike. See >>>/endpolmeta/ because I deleted the Hitler insulting post. Also, I'm banning the "everyone's a Ukrainian who dares to talk bad about Putin" imbecile. Pains in the ass who refuse facts while defending jews can go be NPCs somewhere else. Anyone running a hard defense of any Zionist scumbag jew servant cuck doesn't belong here.
1651958270751 webm (1.7 MB, 416x480)
>>/87853/
> There is history and there are your fantasies.

Cute descriptions of your retardation...

> Currently Putin KILLS Khazarians on the territory of ex-Khazarian Khaganate - the biggest Judea state in the history.
Sure jimbo all evidence shown how shelmov putin is a part of ZOG and still you kick like wounded horse or a typical facebook boomer watching Luboš Blahas meltdowns

> And you, "ukrainian" (I prefer Khazarian) cannot change it.
And you kokot (i Prefer piča) need to study especially the bronze age era ie yamaya culture confederacy the aryan birthplace but possibly you wont as a possibly a leftypol tankie or a low effort shill
>>/87857/
See. Now you greentexted that banned and deleted jew supporting idiot so his lies are displayed. Really makes deleting kike lovers kind of pointless.

49 replies | 53 file

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help

Post Form
New Reply on thread #86576
Max 20 files total