/agatha2/ - E-Girl Purgatory

e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #10937
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

I hate you so much. You lied to me over and over again, even when I was begging you for just some useless crumb of truth. You listened to me cry and still fucking lied right to my face. You are worse than evil. You still slink around all these people you said were evil or horrible, and I even told you everything from the start and how they will hurt you and hurt everyone, and yet you still fucking talk to them. You still fucking talk to pedros I fucking hate you
 >>/13012/
I'm going to assume you sperged at her about how she's dumb, maybe threatened to doxx her, and that's why she deleted all her social media. But you are right, she's a hypocrite.
 >>/13014/
Lol
I know, you blame everyone but yourself. Fuck yourself, im sick of caring about you when all you did was hurt me. Even if it's not you, I know she will read this stupid shit. I know she will never fucking leave unless forced, and even then comes slinking back because she's pathetic. Im pathetic too for ever caring and concerning myself over this. It's time to move on, fuck you. Go be some other pathetic doormats issue.
the first time i found out about kaya, it was all interesting and fun

now things are boring and nothing happens, but im still here and idk why, its like i have nothing better to do and i come back to all this shit bc maybe i think something new will happen or ill get the same feeling i had when i first started orbiting, but i dont think i will, but i also think im addicted to this shit and kaya, oml make it stop
 >>/13068/
i should, but i really dont give a shit about anyone else nor do i want to.

i think i should just get off the internet for as lonnnng as i can, and see how good i can do.
who the fuck is cicada and where is he from? heard a lot about slim but never anything about cicada and yet he's in every stream

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #10937
Max 20 files0 B total