e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #13910
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/16128/
Bro stop schizoposting. I can't tell if you are larping as a crazy Marky, trying to stir up drama to make up for the lack of it, or legitimately insane. Seek help and get off this board in the case of any of the above possibilities.
It’s probably some deranged schizorbiter on the loose, looks like he got triggered seeing Marky post an ad seeking people IRL and he can’t be there IRL so he’s larping like something went wrong to cope.
 >>/16128/
this nigga really going around wanting to pants people in sweatpants because he is having paranoid delusions about dickanon stalking him
 >>/16136/
Nah, I got enough of a description of him and his vehicle. All else is a wild guess as to who it really is until the cops get a chance to run the license plate. Marky is the one obsessed, both he and I are watching her playlists.
Has marky ever made a night core version of a song you recd to her? I can only imagine the feeling of exuberance one would feel at seeing her post your song
 >>/16138/
If you think she is communicating to you through her youtube uploads, you should tell this to a professional and proceed to take the medication that they prescribe you. I say this with sincerity.
 >>/16142/
She is nightcoring songs she likes. Anything beyond that is nothing more than speculative. You are interpreting it as a display of her obsession for you, and indication she is stalking you, which is schizophrenic and narcissistic.
 >>/16139/
the only thing i can think of is once a long time ago i posted that i wish all music could sound like denpa with the high pitched voices. she does a good job with her song choices and i never got into nightcore so much beforehand. i don't think she is doing it because of me, though. i would hopenot anyway
 >>/16144/
Are you  >>/16138/? If so you have taken a 180 shift in perspective and I commend you. I will reiterate again, talking to a professional about these things would do you a lot of good. Getting consumed by delusions is unhealthy for yourself and others, and can lead to catastrophic events. You mentioned guns earlier. Take your wellbeing seriously and get help. Getting off this site would help you too, and not visiting Marky's socials. She is 100% not stalking you or communicating to you through nightcore videos, and Dickanon is a random exhibitionist pervert from a third world country.
 >>/16148/
I'm armed for my self defense. Once I can not spot someone videoing me from the fucking weeds across the street during one of your meltdowns, I can rest at ease. I hate this place and I only watch your youtube anymore intermittently because I must've grown into being a fan somehow.
thumbnail of lol ma.png
thumbnail of lol ma.png
lol ma png
(228.72 KB, 1188x834)
I remembered the name of her blog from 2015, the year she was an 18 year old freshmen in uni. Very depressing stuff, she had her whole life ahead of her, now she's just a manic whore lmao

https://web.archive.org/web/20150607051339/http://tinuviele.blogspot.com/
 >>/16173/
God. This is the some of the worst pseud shit I've ever seen. It's good she dropped the tryhard intellectual stem INTJ shtick, but I remember she was trying to convince everyone she loved philosophy and was totally reading Don Quixote a while back. Wonder if she dropped that too by now. That blog post reads like she saw a couple popsci youtube videos and wanted to summarize them. 

>>/16181/
Not really. She had potential, but so does everyone. She wasted it. I think she could have been smart if she wanted to but she has no discipline or attention span. Doesn't stick to anything, so it's not like she has the ability to study anything for long enough to become knowledgeable.
 >>/16183/
What girls here went beyond college? Tahlia and Marky both dropped out after their first semester. Marky was in physics and Tahlia in education. Rose is the only girl I can think of that graduated
 >>/16187/
To be fair, I'm not saying she's wasted potential because she didn't go to school. I wish I hadn't, it was a waste of time and money you can learn whatever you want and get a good job without it, don't let anyone tell you otherwise because they're trying to screw you over. 
But I've never seen Marky, Tahlia, or most of these girls ever dedicate themselves to something outside themselves, and actually stick to it. Sunny is in college right now which is cool, might be the first since Rose to graduate college. Dunno what she's studying though. I guess Miru went to uni for architecture if she counts. I don't think Tahlia ever went to college.
thumbnail of N2OJZ7H.jpg
thumbnail of N2OJZ7H.jpg
N2OJZ7H jpg
(21.7 KB, 453x378)
Here is a screenshot from Markys old blog from 2012. This was her sophomore year of High School and a few months before she met Sam Hyde in person (she was already talking to him online here)

Again very depressing stuff
 >>/16197/
In June 2015 she was in high school or had just graduated. She was in Alaska Fairbanks University Fall 2015 up until whenever she dropped out.
 >>/16197/
Makes me laugh a little knowing Mirky was writing stuff like that at 18. Would've been more appropriate from a middle schooler. I wonder how she feels knowing the literal retard egirl is smarter.  

>>/16199/
Schools and colleges in the US start in mid to late summer. She was 18 and either in college or about to be in college a month from then. Doesn't really matter though.
thumbnail of marky college.png
thumbnail of marky college.png
marky college png
(1.48 MB, 1478x936)
 >>/16199/
wrong,m Maky gradated in May 2015. I remember talking to her on Skype, she was in alaska by early July to visit and moved in August. She wasn't there in the fall but way before. 
 >>/16200/
yeah she used to pretend to be smart now she acknowledges she's just a dumb slut 

https://www.instagram.com/p/7A54oGowty/?hl=en

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #13910
Max 20 files0 B total