/agatha2/ - E-Girl Purgatory

e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #29
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

lmfao, now tahlia is claiming its 'doxing' oh my gosh! you post a public painting instagram account on an inkwell board! someone call the ACIC! tahlia, we all know you aren't genuinely that fucking retarded. stop larping and focus on not being mentally ill shitbreath. thanks :)
don't question the cock. it is how it is, just because she gets me hard doesn't mean i don't think she's retarded. she is an actual aspie
 >>/14804/
It's Tahlia's mother, obviously he's trolling.
 >>/14800/
Please go away schizo
 >>/14794/
I'll send some links when I'm done searching, I'm trying to find if she has a husband and if it's WCG. If he exists, he's weirdly absent from her family's posts.
 >>/14793/
They're coping because it's breaking their minds that their fantasies of marrying her aren't going to happen.
 >>/14779/
I don't know if what you're saying is true, but it's very weird that he has 14 year old girls in his discord server...
if you arent in his discord I suggest you do so hes retarded so he most likely will leak some retarded shit that will get him behind bars low iq mexican brain stinker
lol tahlia sperging over brandio and also going out of her way to try to prove she’s totally pregnant and the “proof” is soooooooo obviously out there and everyone knows it except no one posts it or is actually aware of it, all out of total nowhere after this thread had been completely dead. okay
 >>/14809/
you are either trolling or you don't actually know what tahlia looks like. it's literally a photo of her family and she's standing right next to her dad in that pic, who the fuck do you think it is? kys you fucking idiot
interesting how no one has linked it yet, almost as if there’s only one person in this thread claiming to have found it, that being Tahlia herself!
Her aunt took down the painting…. Hello Tahlia! Brendan was right you’re still around online even now that you’re a mom, you haven’t changed a bit.
So to anyone who ends up reading this who isn’t Tahlia, ignore the samefag pretending to be 2 different people, it’s Tahlia pretending as though she gave birth for a larp because she wants attention once again since it’s majorly gone and no one cares about her or has forgotten about her. She desperately wants to keep her name alive among us because she’s insecure and an attention whore, just like all other women. Tahlia, you are subhuman please die.
 >>/14828/
you are obviously tahlia trying to deflect attention and interest by attempting to muddy the waters and obscure the details of your personal life and make us think we don't know what we know. it's not gonna work you stupid bitch
thumbnail of Tahlia.png
thumbnail of Tahlia.png
Tahlia png
(545.86 KB, 474x612)
Alright.
Being a day late to the shit show. 
To find the Photo, just look up the text of the photo like this;
instagram "A baby shower today for one excited mum-to-be... my gorgeous niece"
This will pop up a facebook page showing the photo. 
This seems real enough. 
From the likes, and freinds of people who like the photo, you can find kinda modern photos of Tahlia
 >>/14840/
> guys tahlia just had a baby shower last month, haha owned, she’s so winning!
> shows pic of “her” baby featuring a child clearly at least 9 months old
have you niggas seriously never seen a 1 month old baby
 >>/14843/
I am not saying that.
What I am saying, is that the picture is real.
You go from Fable heart, to Jodi croft (she liked it) Friends with Rodney Croft (Tahlia's Grandfather) from there you can find her aunt Elise Rewell. 
What I am saying, is this facebook pathway is legit, because we have some unkown Tahlia photos.
It also kinda makes this photo  >>/14798/
Legit. I think that kid, is "Finn" Elise Rewells child. Or Tahlia's cousin 
Since finn is 5, and we see that photo of Janince still alive, The photo I posted  >>/14840/
Assuming same kid, can be dated to before 2019. 
But to my knowledge, that is a photo unique
Tahlia will never have sex with anyone besides me. Someday. She’s saving her pure virgin cunny for me to ravage.
 >>/14759/
Again, I'd rather run the fuck away than having a kids.
Fuck that noise.

And her having some real mental issues just means either her family will have to do a lot of the parenting or she'll most likely fuck it up somehow.
Mentally ill adults breed mentally ill kids, it's a story that has been proven countless times. Even in the e-girl community.
 >>/14805/
> They're coping because it's breaking their minds that their fantasies of marrying her aren't going to happen.
Nobody here wants to fucking marry her. lmao
Or, at least not plenty of people.
Do many here want to fuck her? Absolutely, but that's it.

Even the most incelish loser here knows she'd be too crazy to have a normal relationship.
thumbnail of image.png
thumbnail of image.png
image png
(728.26 KB, 500x3370)
I swear to god, this board has to have one of the dumbest userbases of any community that's ever existed. It's actually incredible just how fucking stupid some of you are. And it's not just that you're stupid, it's how fucking confident you are in your stupidity. It was readily apparent from the first instagram screenshot that this was real. Some of you retards actually tried claiming that multiple photos of Tahlia with her family "look nothing like her". Maybe next time you should just shut your fucking mouths instead of offering your idiotic opinions on things you know nothing about.
 >>/14858/
Thank you, yes this board is extremely frustrating at times. I think most of the intelligent crowd is long gone and it’s mostly schizos left. Which is why even the BO seems to hate it here. 

Anyway, I wonder if her husband is WCG or not? She got pregnant around Christmas. The Tahlia saga continues, her daughter lily will be an egirl just like her mom, mark my words. We’ll see her around in 15-18 years but it’ll happen eventually. 
 >>/14861/
He’s Australian, so yes.
 >>/14865/
because there’s literally no proof that this is tahlias baby that’s been posted and yet you keep screeing about how it’s obvious and “everyone” knows it already, and yet every time you’re asked for actual proof you just post pics that either aren’t her, pics of her with family members, or shit like this that is out of context and also just about her family and not her. tahlia, you’re not only obvious, you’re retarded enough to double down and make yourself stick out even more.
 >>/14867/
oh yea, what’s also hilarious is your sperging about brendio above in the thread unable to hide your syntax quirks, trying to fit in here as a usual anon, but you’re too stupid to realize you only come across as yourself. you and brendio are as equally still obsessed with each other. you really convinced yourself you could get us to brigade him when in reality he’s just too pathetic to care about. that’s how much we actually dislike him. no one here likes him and no one here likes you.
 >>/14871/
You’re right, I’m getting too optimistic. That would explain why he’s not directly mentioned by her family and why her Aunt purposely didn’t include him in the painting. In that case it’s most likely a rando who knocked her up
 >>/14870/
 >>/14869/
mix things up a bit please tahlia dear, you always use the same phrases when mad, it gets so old. you’ve posted no actual proof whatsoever and just keep getting mad like the autist you are. seek help instead of fantasizing about having babies.
 >>/14819/
she messed up by deleting that post, now we know tahlia is actively reading this thread. she must be seething rn about pictures of her baby being posted here lol
 >>/14875/
Yeah I think that other anon is right, the “schizo” poster is actually Tahlia desperately trying to convince us this isn’t real in a last ditch effort to stop us from digging.
 >>/14877/
an out of context and censored pic of a shitty painting with no names is literally not proof she’s pregnant. the only ones trying hard to convince everyone she is are people stupid enough to think getting knocked up in your early 20s as a mentally i’ll loser is “winning,” and not the mark of failure to curate a meaningful life with experiences on your own first and foremost. without said experiences, what do you even have to give and teach a child? she’s spent her entire life indoors all alone ranting to strangers. that kid is gonna be lost if it’s real, luckily it’s not. now watch actual tahlia sperg again about retarded niggermonkey iqs and brendio, lmao. very funny she deleted the watercolor post.
 >>/14865/
lul Hi Tahlia!

I made a video today letting all your former incel friends know you're a proud Mommy now.

Best wishes to Lily, she's going to need all the help she can get.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #29
Max 20 files0 B total