/agatha2/ - E-Girl Purgatory

e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #4285
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

Just wondering, how old is sunny (like right now), I legit couldn’t find this info but I’m guessing she’s 18 or 19?
i just read this entire board, word for word, took about 2 hours, let me see if I can summarize everything from my memory:
-Talked about where she is now, what college she goes to, what shes studying
-Posted some old pics of her
-Talked about her getting BBC and that started some arguments
-obv people just finding her socials and stuff
-Some people talked about how she manipulated people
-Some people brought up ciara and how she gets bbc
-something about this guy named jneptune idek who that is

i wanna kill myself, i read this board just so i could feel something, im so- i have no life
thumbnail of kek.gif
thumbnail of kek.gif
kek gif
(1.63 MB, 360x270)
 >>/10647/
> implying the audio clips of sunny talking about "BBC's" were all deepfaked audio and all the screencaps of her discord server were all fabricated and somebody took their time to even create their own emotes for it
Cope. It's embarrassing how hard you cuckold boys cope after seeing all this shit. lmao you people are literally doing PR work for zero pay, incredibly pathetic.
 >>/10655/
why so mad and defensive lol? anyway, i dont like sunny and idc about her, but that audio is clearly clipped and out of context and probably not even about her. shes holding back laughter too. its weird how the anons obsessed with cuckoldry are always the ones accusing others for being cucks for dismissing their fantasies as delusion
 >>/10647/
tongiht im prob gonna read the others threads in full legnth, word for word, and i'll keep doing this until I read all 3 board (or 4 idk), might take me a few days.

idk they just seem funny to me, entertaining, interesting, and obv im a kaya "fan" so yeah

also i have no life LMAOOOOOOOOOooooooOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 >>/10671/
> mentions black cocks randomly and wonders why people call him a cuckold
All you do is cope and project. I'm sure you're fine with yourself being into a cuckoldry fetish considering you downplay it and randomly mention it without even having the original intention to quote, cuckold boy. Off yourself to spare some oxygen for actual people, which does not include you in that category of being human.
 >>/10682/
The difference is I am merely quoting, while this cuckold explicitly mentions "black cocks" directly, instead of finding another remark to use that doesn't consist of that cuckold fetish vernacular. There is a difference. You sure you are not retarded?
 >>/10695/
That's what Josh thought, didn't turn out so well. 
 >>/10696/
It's funny because it's true. If you're not at least 25 you've got no shot. Have to have some drugs for her, too.
thumbnail of 1.png
thumbnail of 1.png
1 png
(21.02 KB, 1267x156)
thumbnail of 2.png
thumbnail of 2.png
2 png
(103.75 KB, 1261x436)
thumbnail of 3.png
thumbnail of 3.png
3 png
(137.87 KB, 1292x375)
thumbnail of 4.png
thumbnail of 4.png
4 png
(108.19 KB, 1264x545)
thumbnail of 5.png
thumbnail of 5.png
5 png
(74.06 KB, 1263x474)
 >>/10707/
Josh was a naive kid around Sunny's age who became obsessed with her and started tripfagging and selfposting on the 8chan boards desperately and tactlessly trying to get her to be his girlfriend, and he would blogpost all of his endeavors in this regard, leading to many lulz, due in no small part to the sheer lack of self awareness exhibited in his posts and their frequently strange content (and numerous spelling and grammatical errors.)
 >>/10717/
> tells freind about wafiu
> "He doesn't really talk to me anymore idk why but what ever"
LMAOOO

also this kid seems retarded, he seeks so much pity, annoying fag
GUYS THIS IS BREAKING FUCKING NEWS

Kaya added 2 songs to her music playlist ( https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLisf3kPokj303-czZEWnb9of1-YsC-pRi )

SHES ALIVE!!!!!!
i wish she made good nudes, she is such a disappointment. just endless drama no payoff. just a closeted whore like every other whore out there
thumbnail of Screenshot .png
thumbnail of Screenshot .png
Screenshot png
(68.33 KB, 584x590)
thumbnail of Screenshot.png
thumbnail of Screenshot.png
Screenshot png
(111.58 KB, 896x513)
thumbnail of Screenshot (3580).png
thumbnail of Screenshot (3580).png
Screenshot (3580) png
(39.1 KB, 601x166)
thumbnail of Screenshot (3583).png
thumbnail of Screenshot (3583).png
Screenshot (3583) png
(34.96 KB, 614x303)
 >>/10924/
Damn, son, you must be really new if you don't know about this. This was at the same time she was posting on r9k asking for people in Wichita to hook up with, you can look up that thread in the archive.  She was fucked up on etizolam when she was posting this stuff, that's why she was typing like a retard, she did this numerous times.  This curiouscat is still up btw, but she deleted those couple posts the next day. Discord caps from the morning after when she says someone (she didn't know who) bought her a laptop and she may have gotten nude on cam. Her mom took all her devices because she thought she was selling nudes.
 >>/10919/
He says he doesn't have them, that he never even saved most of the stuff in the first place. Who knows if that's true but either way they will never be posted.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #4285
Max 20 files0 B total