e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #9132
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/11456/
most people are moronic posers who go to gigs just to drink their warm beer, talk aloud and look at their fucking phones all the time. if you give the slightest shit about the fact that you're in a place where music is supposed to be played, you show up on time and pay attention to all the bands, just in case something good is going on on stage. I give credit to ken for doing that, even though she looks as excited as a 12-year-old kid who's lost his mum at the mall.

>>/11458/
you're being pathetic. I thought I should tell you

>>/11460/
most of the insipid bands ken keeps listening to definitely can't. they all sound like the same cover band playing an extremely dull and watered-down version of music whose existence used to make sense 40 years ago. she's clearly into this stuff for the aesthetic style, not for the musicianship.
 >>/11469/
what aesthetic style? she’s been listening to the same type of shitty music since she was like 15. even the actual 80s music she likes sounds bad. i think she just likes it believe it or not
 >>/11478/
hard disagree. strong jaw and chin, long hair we know she likes, nice masculine nose. ngmi but oh well. not like any of us had a chance anyway.
> best ken pic ever drops after a year long drought
> it’s with her bf in a photo booth 
it’s over
 >>/11485/
yes. weed cigarettes aren’t as straight and perfect and don’t have that blue little line on them. she’s smoking american spirits. she has lots of friends so idk
 >>/11484/
and women find onision sexy enough to let him beat them and make them get his name branded on their asses. chad always wins. always.
 >>/11488/
what does “purity” have to do with smoking cigs? it’s just nicotine. she’s open about experimenting with shrooms as a teenager. but i know for a fact she doesnt drink and she’s never smoked weed
 >>/11489/
Highly doubt she's never smoked weed. Dumb assumption. 100% shes experimented with other drugs if she smokes cigs and was already taking psychedelics as a kid. Based.
 >>/11490/
i know from taking to her years ago she’s terrified of weed. she tried psychs for a while to try to help her ocd. and she doesn’t drink because she’s scared of it too. why she’s scared of these but not psychedelics, i have no idea
 >>/11491/
You're absolutely retarded if you think a 23 year old heavy into the local music scene who smokes cigs and takes psychedelics is "terrified of weed" and doesn't drink at shows lmao. You talked to her when she was 17 or something.
 >>/11492/
she’s 22 but not important. what’s important is she has severe ocd and has always been afraid of indulgence. but you’re right it has been a long time and she has obviously become more lenient on herself which is good. im not trying to be in denial btw, unlike other anons here i don’t think purity is how much sex or drugs someone is involved with. occasional cigs, nicotine or weed, and a beer is fine by me
 >>/11470/
> what aesthetic style?
avant teen, of course. it's fairly obvious since she used rym and mu a lot in her teenage years. it all boils down to being a tryhard and desperately wanting to stand out and be admired at the same time, so that you eventually come full circle and conform to this inane style. it's not just about the shitty music, it's the whole package of her artsy, pseudo-intellectual way of portraying herself, and it's so evident that only someone who's in deep denial wouldn't be able to see that.
you haven't answered to my question btw.
 >>/11494/
have you considered maybe people just enjoy certain music because they like how it sounds ? there’s not much a difference between this bullshit and the gay music by john maus she’s genuinely loved for 6+ years
 >>/11495/
you realize how obtuse it is to cherry-pick a single example in order to refute an argument based on a general description, don't you? it's like arguing with chimps ffs
 >>/11498/
of course I did, except simple enjoyment does not imply meticulous ostentation, and you must be either in denial or extraordinarily naive if you can't distinguish between the two
 >>/11477/
i guess we can definitively and decisively  conclude that so-called autistic females are a meme and that they -- like the nazi high command with their vials of cyanide --  all carry the stacypill with or within them, for that inevitable point of no return

i hereby declare this study terminated
 >>/11501/
shes hot with a rich bf but you just know she’s having sperg meltdowns constantly. no normal person would write those blog posts and listen to thousands of cassettes
 >>/11500/
coming back to this thread because i really don’t get this. do you think anyone who posts about music online and the shows they go to and uses shit like last fm is contrived and faking it? she’s liked the same exact music for so long and is obviously passionate about it. does she have to have 0 internet presence and never mention music for her interest to seem genuine and authentic to you? it doesn’t really make sense to me because you probably don’t say this stuff about most people. i recognize your writing style and you seem to go back and forth a lot on how you view ken while insisting your interest is casual and healthy and above everyone else here. you are starting to come across as self delusioned as the crazies here but in a very rym online pretentious hipster philosophy way. i get the feeling you see parts of yourself you dislike in ken and you take it out on her here. because i had no idea wtf an avant teen was before googling it, and no one who wasn’t addicted to /mu/ and rym would.
 >>/11515/
photobooths like that only have one seat. she was in his lap. he’s in the videos with her at the show and he’s easily at least 6 ft. im not insecure, just honest. insecurity would be denial and coping and lying like what you’re doing
 >>/11508/
well thanks for psychoanalyzing me, what am I supposed to reply since you've already decided what I'm all about? I can only answer in kind by saying that you seem compelled to rebuke me and minimize my claims because you feel hurt and threatened by the possibility that what you perceive as ken's authenticity might be questioned. I might be right, but seriously, who cares about your feelings or your psychology? if you're resorting to ad hominem arguments because you're uncapable of criticizing the content of my assertions, I'm not interested in this kind of discussion. I know I'm going to sound patronizing, but fuck it: you literally said that you don't get it, and believe me, it shows.
for the record, I never said that kennedi or people in general should have 0 internet presence, and it pisses me off when someone twists and takes what I say to extremes in order to discredit it, it's dishonest af. look, if it makes you feel better, I don't think ken is in bad faith, I don't think she's fake either, but genuine passion and showing off are not mutually exclusive, are they? well, they are if you can only think in black and white and can't resist the urge of taking sides, which is another thing that pisses me off immensely (yes, there are many of those things, it's a miracle I haven't had a heart attack yet).
my going back and forth about kennedi was due to the fact that I hadn't made my mind up about her until recently, because I'm so much one of the obsessive and stalking crazies that I hadn't that much information about her, so I was testing the waters and seeing what happened as things went along. my conclusions are based on the fact that I'm highly sensitive to certain things, I've observed them and thought about them for quite some time, so I notice them quite easily. but my little opinion about her is not important in itself, right? my idiosyncrasies aside, I decided to share my perspective mainly because I thought that pointing out some contradictions, which are ultimately complicit in the idealization fantasies you're gripped by, is an interesting subject of discussion in a broader sense, and a potential source of self-awareness for anybody involved.
but my specific opinion about ken's authenticity... really? who gives a shit about that. and who gives a shit about ken, for that matter. if you want to believe that she's her majesty the queen, that she's too cool and perfect for your unworthy ass, that she's unattainable, a gigastacy out of your league, that she's pure, innocent and authentic, that she farts perfume and shits chrysanthemums, that pigs will fly and hell will freeze, or whatever gives your hopelessly romantic heart a thrill, then go ahead, it's your own business and you unironically have my blessing. yes, I've just made a caricature of your position, how do you like that?

>>/11510/
form your own opinion or fuck off
 >>/11508/
in all fairness, I concede that my criticism took the form of an attack directed at her. that's because I've read quite extensively some of the authors she idolizes, so I can see the discrepancy between what she preaches and what she does, maybe more clearly than others here. that's particurlay irritating to me, because consistency is something I value very much in people and life in general, so it's not just about ken.
yaeh, maybe I have my reasons for being bitter, what are yours for resorting to these petty attacks?
 >>/11529/
pretty much every time I try to start a conversation about something I care about, people misunderstand or trivialize what I'm saying, as if I were on an entirely different wavelenght. the assumptions about me in your post reinforced that feeling. it's so frustrating that it makes me aggressive, and it happens so frequently that sometimes I become confrontational right away, almost without realizing it. I'm sorry about that, I just don't what to do about it.
 >>/11531/
grow the fuck up. it's YOU who has a problem. If people are genuinely toxic to you then you still shouldn't play the victim. nobody's impressed by someone who can't control their emotions. worst still is that you're aware of the fact that you're doing it. people don't act out the way you do without there being some unresolved insecurity and I mean that technically - this isn't just me trying to dunk on you. figure it out

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #9132
Max 20 files0 B total