/ausneets/ - AusNEETs

The bored four NEETs

New Reply on thread #684714
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

What if all the old Gods from throughout human history are angry we don't worship them anymore and they just fuck with us now.
It would explain a lot.
Possum referred to us as 'people like us' once, and he was right. There ain't no helping for some of us with the emotional trauma. I think everyone on the board is one of us. I often try and work out what really is the common theme with everyone here, other than being Australian. I think it's that we're all mongs set in our ways. It's already been done and something else about being too retarded to change.
How much do you think I can sell a wasp nest for with/ without the wasps? Could you send a parcel full of wasps to someone with auspost?
I read a thing that said all those people who said they got abducted and probed by aliens in the 80s were probably having supressed memories of being bumfingered.
 >>/685729/
How about I fuck you in the arse? I bet a fucking faggot like you would enjoy that, huh? You'd like me to smash the tip of my cock against your sensitive little prostate again and again?!

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #684714
Max 20 files0 B total