a random b banner

/b/ - Random

Anything posted here are autistic works of fiction, only a fool would take them seriously.


New Reply on thread #33426
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]


thumbnail of Rc7e73943e3dd0392552de82621d31616.jpeg
thumbnail of Rc7e73943e3dd0392552de82621d31616.jpeg
Rc7e73943e... jpeg (206.13 KB, 1600x1073)
CIA FBI NSA Washington taliban bomb alqaeda ISIS If you work for the U.S. government you are a sick-fuck Jackass Asshole. I hope someone throws acid in your face you Stupid Bitch.
dude Im literrally just making some screenshots, why so mean?
sarin taliban syria israel reset super mario 3 liberty prime abo bomb come read bot
FBI is a coward stupid pathetic Bitch
thumbnail of evil_typewriter_b.jpg
thumbnail of evil_typewriter_b.jpg
evil_typew... jpg (82.64 KB, 600x731)
 >>/33456/
They let you shitpost from the Boulder, CO lockup, bucko?
 >>/33459/
LOL.
Weak response from butthurt fed.
thumbnail of WW_nigger_beater.gif
thumbnail of WW_nigger_beater.gif
WW_nigger_... gif (458.23 KB, 500x377)
 >>/33476/
> quickwitted sandnigger 18 hours later
 >>/33456/
Yes, they are garbage.
 >>/33482/
Let's see what this anon is about.
His mommy got him a job monitoring image boards.
He's not very good at it, but he's too stupid to do anything else whatsoever.
Spends 23 hours a day watching image board, replies in 7/10 of a millisecond bragging about how slow other people are.
Utterly no life, too dumb to even begin to understand why others can't post replies every half a second.

Anon:
Keep up the good work idiot.
What's next going to tell your mommy on us?
 >>/33482/
Whiny-Bitch detected.
thumbnail of POtato_flavoured.jpg
thumbnail of POtato_flavoured.jpg
POtato_fla... jpg (57.13 KB, 625x411)
> drools in arabic
 >>/33426/
Ha
 >>/33426/
KABOOOOM!
 >>/33426/
Good.
thumbnail of myooappwooqqp.jpg
thumbnail of myooappwooqqp.jpg
myooappwoo... jpg (619.87 KB, 1000x667)
 >>/33564/
who is this bitch?
 >>/33441/
That's the spirit!
 >>/33459/
Apparently, not sure how the nigger finds time between tongue punching his cell mate's fartbox.
 >>/33726/
Post some more retards.
thumbnail of gettyimages-104329785-1024x1024.jpg
thumbnail of gettyimages-104329785-1024x1024.jpg
gettyimage... jpg (243.48 KB, 1024x683)
> post more retards
Iran Iraq Niggers Drone Alabama
thumbnail of Rad5fda498c0999e7efe650aaa8e0cffa.jpeg
thumbnail of Rad5fda498c0999e7efe650aaa8e0cffa.jpeg
Rad5fda498... jpeg (87.16 KB, 507x338)
 >>/33839/
 >>/33821/
 >>/33426/
Haha buildings fall down.
thumbnail of extra.png
thumbnail of extra.png
extra png (2.34 KB, 384x272)
Uh-oh, there goes all the data in the cloud, up in smoke.
Boom
Btw i'm a black trans
 >>/34048/
picz plz
thumbnail of 351072.jpg
thumbnail of 351072.jpg
351072 jpg (3.54 MB, 3072x2048)
blk trnz
thumbnail of 351002.jpg
thumbnail of 351002.jpg
351002 jpg (4.12 MB, 3072x2048)

    
    
  
 >>/33426/
kek
Hahaha
It's da joooz.
 >>/34284/
yup, not so hard to say it now. is it?
 >>/34288/
Haha
More
Tldr;
Nice one
Oh my.
Bad words
Cooof
Cooof
Coof
Coooooof

Coooof
Cooooooof
Wow that looks expensive.
 >>/35070/
Not rlly CGI is cheap I Can get it off Fiverr
-die4isra el
Cooof cooof
So much smoke.
Gee whiz anon, such hostility.
Lololol this is a good funny post
First post is best, very good anon
Washington does good stuff not just bad stuff
Coronavirus is fake, no more masks.
Make the building fall again!
Good positive thread here.
But if you play the 911 footage backwards the tower shoots a passenger airliner out of an explosion, does this mean the twin towers caused more planes to exist?
 >>/35704/
Actually it is an implosion,not an explosion that projected a plane into existence.

It is the fool proof formula.
You need to vote more, or so ive heard.
 >>/33427/
If you're a glowie he's justified because you're part of a surveillance state that operates at the expense of and without the consent of the governed.
 >>/35769/
The sooner all glowies die the better.
Let me see what number i roll.
Some say this was a turning point in our history.
thumbnail of ccc468ac5230d062bfee4bdc1a8d79c00336f809f51ce61708b059da7be16c6a.png
thumbnail of ccc468ac5230d062bfee4bdc1a8d79c00336f809f51ce61708b059da7be16c6a.png
ccc468ac52... png (289.87 KB, 937x508)
This thread is an electric slide by glowies.
 >>/36064/
> This thread is an electric slide by glowies.

Pretty much. They always act like idiots when someone posts something against them or against their own interest
 >>/35769/
This.  Surveillance has gotten out of hand long ago, yet it continues.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=eB0LGPkSMC4 
Covid is still mutating, will we keep getting new variants?
Sure, just like any other virus. What I don't get is why so many Tucker/Jones fanboys got so obsessed with Covid but don't seem to have nutjob politicization freakouts over other infectuous diseases and medical conditions for which there are also vaccines and treatments. The tinfoil hatters keep crying "Wuhan Chicom Flu! Covid is a hoax! Don't get vaccinated!" as if any one disease could somehow be inherently more political-party-affiliated than another. Meanwhile, more variant waves of Covid sweep through clustered communities of willfully unvaccinated stupid, putting portions of them on ventilators. Darwin's bitches.

inb4 "Oh yeah? Well at least I don't have a 5G vaccination microchip embedded in my brain now like you!" lol.
 >>/36251/ 
Don't be retarded. The vaccine is an untested product being pushed by literally EVERY government/corporate entity and has become mandatory in some countries like Ireland just to go shopping. This is one of the greatest breaches of human rights in history and complacent, supportive idiots like you are the reason its allowed to prosper in the first place.

Want a simple reason why I won't take it? Its not open-source. That's it. No, I'm not talking about the ingredients, but the manufacturing process and mRNA sequence(s). Give me the instructions to produce it myself or GTFO. Simple as that. Something being administered to hundreds of millions of people, perhaps billions in the future that's touted as being medically critical and necessary for society to function should NOT be a closed-source product owned by corporations.
thumbnail of voice_of_reason.jpg
thumbnail of voice_of_reason.jpg
voice_of_r... jpg (70.99 KB, 649x337)
> Give me the instructions to produce it myself or GTFO.


Biochemistry *IS* open source science. Your instructions are available at any institution of higher education you care to put the time into to learn how to make vaccines. Stop thinking the current crop of COVID vaccinations are "untested" just because you're too inattentive toward and ignorant of what has actually gone into their research, development, testing, and production. Biochemistry and viral research isn't some black magic star chamber cabal thing. It's science. Even though it's right there in front of your fucking face, you're still not going to develop your own COVID vaccine either because you're too stupid or lazy or have other career plans or you're really just a conspiracy theory anti-vaxxer nutjob or all of the above. "I don't want vaccines because biochemistry and vaccine development aren't Open Source!" fucking lol.
 >>/36269/
You're retarded and should kill yourself if you have even an ounce of dignity you bugman. I can't imagine so stupid as to not understand the difference between a scientific field and a privately manufactured product made with said scientific research. Don't bother replying because you're not getting anything.
And I can't imagine anyone so stupid as to not get vaccinated against COVID with any of the several free vaccinations available while claiming that the reason is because the manufacturing of the vaccine is done by for-profit corporations. Do you not use computers for the same reason? Do you avoid ever riding in cars for the same reason? Do you only eat food that you grow yourself? Nope! You're focusing on vaccines and bleating your lame-ass "waaah, it's not open source!" justification because you are actually a MAGA faggot fucking moron, not an Everything I Use Must Be Open Source purist.
Dont forget to lockdown for the Covid.
thumbnail of Patch-002a.jpg
thumbnail of Patch-002a.jpg
Patch-002a jpg (182.59 KB, 414x414)
Mask up to stop the spread.
Get vaxxed so you don' thave to mask up.
Now mask up because your vax work prefectly.
Also get vaxxed again because there's nothing wrong with your first and second doses.
And stay inside because your third vax worked great.
Instead of continuously spazzing out over it and whining that you don't like being told what to do, why not look into what the actual current state of scientific knowledge at the present moment of the virus and its characteristics and use that to decide what best makes sense to do to protect yourself and others?
thumbnail of B49726FC-8183-41F3-855B-C3A5DF020D23.jpeg
thumbnail of B49726FC-8183-41F3-855B-C3A5DF020D23.jpeg
B49726FC-8... jpeg (60.78 KB, 879x736)
you are all maggot faggots every last one of you 

 >>/36365/
you too. shut the fuck up faggot.
thumbnail of POtato_flavoured.jpg
thumbnail of POtato_flavoured.jpg
POtato_fla... jpg (57.13 KB, 625x411)
Maybe if Biden gives Putin another list of cyberhacking targets that are "off-limits" we can solve all of this neatly and quickly.
Yes I must agree.

Burn it all dow.
 >>/36159/
Jewtube sent that account to camp freedom.
The video, what did it contain?
thumbnail of taliban_wins.png
thumbnail of taliban_wins.png
taliban_wi... png (13.92 KB, 602x341)
Let's just take a moment to marvel at the astounding and resilient Taliban and give credit where credit is due to its original innovators - the CIA - which created the religiously-motivated fighting force and trained it to fight the Russians in Afghanistan in the 70s.

Perhaps when the NSA and Equation Group created its powerful set of hacking tools, exploits, trojans, and zero-days and set it loose on the world to come back to affect so many with lasting repurcussions, they were following the roadmap set forth by the CIA.

May we all keep our eyes open for such opportunities to leave lasting marks by creating something that can be set free to foment chaos and destruction on its own for generations to come! Perhaps someday, somewhere, someone will be similarly inspired and will engineer a Taliban/Equation Group-like biological virus and set it loose to do what it will.

So, kudos to you, CIA! Way to go kicking those commies out of Afghanistan, and thanks for teaching everyone the Way of the Uncontrollable Fist!
How about you go vote for democracy
Do you mean "democracy" where religious fanatics storm capitols like Kabul and Washington D.C. or "democracy" where absolutely anything goes to put your party into power? Oh wait - they're the same! LOLOLOLOL
 >>/36611/
You're hopelessly ignorant if you're accepting developments in Afghanistan at face value and listening to mainstream news. A large aspect of the CIA is deception, and you thinking they've failed at a particular task may very well be them succeeding.
> "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak" -Sun Tzu
> and you thinking they've failed at a particular task


Trouble reading? I pointed out that the CIA SUCCEEDED, which is the opposite of failing. They accomplished exactly what they set out to do (nevermind that it was a really dumb idea) which was to train and arm a military force of religious zealots to resist the occupation of Afghanistan. That succeeded. SEVERAL TIMES! Work on your reading comprehension bruh.
thumbnail of 1611371376553.jpg
thumbnail of 1611371376553.jpg
1611371376... jpg (43.5 KB, 570x587)
 >>/36646/
> bruh
thumbnail of Awiseman.jpeg
thumbnail of Awiseman.jpeg
Awiseman jpeg (140.74 KB, 640x480)
 >>/36645/
You are probably right my friend. Spooks are payed to lie and bullshit people. With the Taliban being formed by CIA spooks to begin with, it leads one to feel like there's more than meets the eye in regards to what's being presented lately. Shit's been wayyyy to lively to be real. 

If it was real, every single North American outlet would do their best to suppress and distract over what's going on. At any cost. 

 >>/36611/
> So, kudos to you, CIA! Way to go kicking those commies out of Afghanistan

There are no good guys here. Please don't be so easily deluded
thumbnail of pdick.jpg
thumbnail of pdick.jpg
pdick jpg (37.99 KB, 512x355)
da, comrad. Good point. Jackass and assholes.
thumbnail of putin_b.jpg
thumbnail of putin_b.jpg
putin_b jpg (15.15 KB, 636x424)
 >>/36373/

but bidon gave only the list of industries and business areas, like "hospitals", "banks", very common shit, is not it? Not concrete IPs, geolocations, names of labs, departments.
thumbnail of LD2-07.GIF
thumbnail of LD2-07.GIF
LD2-07 GIF (79.5 KB, 287x440)
 >>/36689/
It's Biden, so it probably was a bunch of pointless crayon scribbles like, "potato farms, ice-cream stands, mint juleps, that bus, and South Park (it's pretty funny when Kenny tries to say "nigger" but you can't actually hear him, but everybody still gets upset"
thumbnail of 436bgewhu65432ty60.jpg
thumbnail of 436bgewhu65432ty60.jpg
436bgewhu6... jpg (259.54 KB, 720x866)
Exactly.
 >>/36678/
> There are no good guys here. Please don't be so easily deluded


The post you're replying to was pointing out how the spooks tend to screw things like that up. Read "way to go" as "way to go, dumbasses" and it'll probably make more sense to you.
 >>/36707/
Ahh I see. Your post probably got mistranslated by me.
Booooooom!
USA is the servants of the devil
Tell them anon
muh "freedom"?
thumbnail of jewnited states.jpg
thumbnail of jewnited states.jpg
jewnited... jpg (15.02 KB, 270x166)
thumbnail of jewnalism.jpg
thumbnail of jewnalism.jpg
jewnalism jpg (4.4 MB, 4652x2692)
 >>/37914/
USA is the puppet state of the servants of the devil.
When is the movie version of this?
 >>/38288/
> When is the movie version of this?

real life? reddit?
Tall buildings
one, two, three, five.
Then they have to build more buildings.
As it was before, so it is again.
To hell with them all OP, they only serve the Devil.
America is full of evil reptilian devil-worshippers.
That's a lot of smoke
thumbnail of LL_jew_thief_4.jpg
thumbnail of LL_jew_thief_4.jpg
LL_jew_thi... jpg (64.97 KB, 600x763)
 >>/39518/
Are you seriously accusing Cheech & Chong of carrying out 9/11?
 >>/39519/
Yes
The end is approaching!
Americans are fucking assholes, I hope more get shot
U.S. Government is evil?

In other news, the sky is blue.
A few less scumbags in the world
How much longer this country got left, looks like it's falling apart
Libertarians think that they should give up defending freedom because Americans hate liberty, but Libertarians should keep resisting tyranny for selfish reasons.

While the elites control the money, government, and media, the 99% have the numbers.

One Libertarian may not be able to resist being sent to the concentration camps, but one million people might.
CORRUPTED.
Deeply, deeply, possibly irreversibly, corrupted.

Not enough good Americans are out there making sacrifices to correct and fix the corruption sadly. Those that do face censorship, threats, blackmail and intimidation. There are some good people in government still, yes, but far too few to make a big difference or any kind of major reform. Far too politicians are willing to change anything for the better either.
 >>/40221/
THIS.

This is pretty much what I do. Retired homesteader, live rural, semi-tucked away but not too innawoods either. It's better living out in the country, not nearly as corrupt, relatively lower crime rates, lower taxes, for the most part government leaves us alone. Where I live almost everyone has guns and very few trust the government anymore unlike 30+ years ago. Doubt if they'd ever be able to sweep the nation and force re-locate everyone without stirring up a whole lot of armed rebellion. What they'll try to do, and likely intend to do in the future, is raise taxes and make living in the country too expensive and too inconvenient (higher gas prices, try to ban older vehicles and diesel farm equip, etc).

https://theviolentthru.blogspot.com/2022/07/america-this-is-what-is-really-going.html
 >>/39330/
Europe is not any better today. Nor are most countries. 10 years ago I'd say moving to New Zealand would be a decent idea. Can't say the same today! And those "no-go" list of countries are rapidly expanding too. America is falling yes, but almost every other Western country is falling with it. The problems are not only domestic anymore, it's international now. Most governments became deeply corrupted, average people are struggling just to make ends meat, they're scared and don't know what to do living under a growing despotic tyranny. At least in America we have a fighting chance still. Thank God for that. This country would be a hell of a lot worse if we didn't.
If you said that the government was wiretapping your phone in 1999, everybody would have called you a nutjob.

Now if you say that the government is wiretapping your phone, no one cares.

How can Americans sleep at night now or look in a mirror without feeling disgusted and ashamed?
They're just evil monsters
Everything is illegal, you have no rights, you are under surveillance 24/7, and no one cares.

Living in a police state is just hopeless and you must constantly dread having your door kicked in by the Gestapo.

There was a time when you didn't need a driver license to drive. Later you needed a driver license and the police needed probable cause to stop you. You then needed to give your fingerprints to drive. Now no one can go outside because everyone is under house arrest.

The elites have covered all the bases and closed all the doors.

The globalists kill or blackmail constitution friendly judges. The ruling class uses FISA courts. The government just does whatever it wants- law or no law, constitution or not.

The 1% gives campaign donations and cushy job promises to politicians, hacks election machines, and forges ballots to install their candidates.

The elites control the media, Hollywood, Wall Street, and the government.
The USA government is a donkeys Ass.

I hope they catch a virus or 5, that will be the best thing that can happen.
Americans think that they'll be safe from tyranny by joining the Gestapo, but the traitors will need to live with their consciences. Will you kill your family and friends?

What happened to Nazi war criminals?

What happened to the rich doctors in Cambodia in 1975?

No one is safe in a police state.
 >>/40414/
Too much sueveillance
thumbnail of 91IZIG74ZiL._SL1500_.jpg
thumbnail of 91IZIG74ZiL._SL1500_.jpg
91IZIG74Zi... jpg (231.58 KB, 1079x1500)
 >>/40414/
New ego acquired

Watched this for the first time since I was like 5 years old. What a fucking badass movie

I also noticed the Jesus resurrection themes as others did

I have to talk about how much I love this movie. Go watch it
Peter Weller! I think he is Jewish. Yet again I feel in good company. My initial assessment was that he was of the Nordic phenotype.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=h4pIPXX2bYs 
This is the bullshit I'm talkin' about, man. I hate you guys. I hate you cops who think you're fuckin' awesome when you're trash. Arresting a guy for watering a lawn. Like, I see why you do it. It's because the general consciousness of the police force has become anti-black, but when they're not doing something wrong, just leave them alone. But you don't because you're trash.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=AN5OFz0bTnA 
See how frustrating it is to deal with these people? But the guy who she was attempting to defraud would be more likely to face charges than she would.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Oih1Yf7l-c0 
thumbnail of images.jpg
thumbnail of images.jpg
images jpg (7.92 KB, 302x167)
"Get. Out. . . of. . . the vehicle. You are under arrest"
https://youtu.be/Kb1_38445vA?t=61
Oh no, not the robots.
US governmentmfmahh is notnot themkv solutionproblems
thumbnail of 1662080907686584.jpg
thumbnail of 1662080907686584.jpg
1662080907... jpg (127 KB, 1080x1080)
GLOWS
thumbnail of 301646933_1198684000704882_5935368372208556671_n.jpg
thumbnail of 301646933_1198684000704882_5935368372208556671_n.jpg
301646933_... jpg (381.71 KB, 1440x1800)
 >>/40997/
got them tiddies like a young uma thurman nigga goddamn
 >>/33426/
Based ESL poster
We are fed too many lies and bullshit.
No one cares about the big picture.

Americans used to be outraged about Bruce Jenner, Greta Thunberg, statues, Epstein, Smollett, and George Floyd.

Now Americans have lost their minds about Biden, but no one cares that the US is a bankrupt warmongering police state.
They certainly got it coming to them.
thumbnail of 1643154523964.jpg
thumbnail of 1643154523964.jpg
1643154523... jpg (75.47 KB, 1024x632)
 >>/41380/
Yah, well, what the hell are we supposed to do about it? We vote and nothing changes, and worse, when we all vote in rebellion they rig the elections with voter fraud. We voice our opinions too loudly, we end up like Alex Jones. We speak the truth to social media, we get censored and banned. We fight back, it ends like Waco or Ruby Ridge. We turn off the TV and turn to alternative sites, then we get DDoS attacked, slandered, mocked, ridiculed as "conspiracy theorist" "white supremacist" "extremists" blah blah, no matter if it holds 0% evident weight. All evil eyes on us at all times. So what do you expect Americans to do?
 >>/41635/
and better yet, the left does all the work & more on making themselves hated
when anyone even remotely right wing speaks of reasons to hate the left, they're ignored or mocked, seen merely as "extreme"
when a leftist spouts about why they should be loved, they're suddenly seen for what they really are, and are seen from then on with disgust 
over the years, i've spoken to numerous people who held no solid beliefs other than the standard "don't be evil" shit
i've spoken to them about dangers of leftism, they didn't believe me, but only after they saw fags raping kids en masse did they start to hate them
so i asked them "why? why didn't you listen to me before?", they simply replied "i couldn't believe anyone who'd do what you said would be allowed in society" 
the average person is naive to a fault
 >>/41635/
Nothing last forever, so things will probably change eventually
Americans think living in a police state is a victory.
 >>/41697/
Oh, indeed they will change. But it will certainly not be for the better of mankind I can assure you that much. Everything we have we have taken for granted and it is all going to come to an end. I do mean everything as in our modern society, economy, freedoms, supply chain, international trade, everything. If you don't know this by now you are among the many billions in the world that refused to pay attention. You'll see. Kiss all those luxuries of the first world lifestyle goodbye. You'll all soon see.

135 replies | 30 file

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help

Post Form
New Reply on thread #33426
Max 20 files0 B total