a random baaa2 banner
New Reply on thread #1555
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]


thumbnail of d4051e7046abf304fa4908f16ba269e4.jpg
thumbnail of d4051e7046abf304fa4908f16ba269e4.jpg
d4051e7046... jpg (170.27 KB, 600x800)
If only Yonkers had accepted Jesus Christ as his lord and savior, he would have been able to divert from the dark path he went down.
thumbnail of sm14.jpeg
thumbnail of sm14.jpeg
sm14 jpeg (15.73 KB, 256x256)
 >>/1555/  >>/1555/  >>/1555/

It's all because he never drew Scatman John. If he had done that one simple thing, life would have been completely different for him.

Alas...
 >>/1556/
he was given so many opportunities to improve his life, he could have accepted jesus and yet he didn't, he could have drawn scatman and yet he didn't, he could have accepted that yael belonged to scetic and yet he didn't. truly tragic.
thumbnail of lick-poop06.png
thumbnail of lick-poop06.png
lick-poop06 png (65.95 KB, 687x456)
 >>/1557/
And now he is DEAD!
Such a tragedy... genuine talent, wasted.

All that poop licked... all for nothing...
 >>/1555/
Never went to a dark path. You did, you harassed someone for no reason. Someone who did no wrong. 
 >>/1556/
Stop it before I block you. 
 >>/1557/
My life already improved though. 
> so many 
no, rammy, that wasn't that much. you just wanted me off 4chan. and so i did 
yael doesn't belong to anyone other than me 
 >>/1558/
I never killed myself, so no I'm not dead. 
For fuck sake, klim and "friends", unionically fuck off
 >>/1559/
You forgot blindee
 >>/1559/
yael belongs to scetic
Just do not reply!!! Yes, it really IS that easy!

Hey, Jordan. Maybe... just maybe... you could IGNORE them and their posts? Do not reply or respond to them? Do not talk about or mention them? Do not take their bait? Stop defending yourself. You're only making it worse for yourself. Don't let them get to you. Trying to defend yourself just makes you appear very feeble-minded and extremely immature.
Have you ever considered any of these things? Just a suggestion. Thanks.

 “I will ignore all the trolls and people I do not like, and not reply to their bait anymore, because they are bad” – Yonkers von Poopcat ✔️
> I will ignore the trolls and people I do not like!
> I won't reply to trolls and to people I do not like!
> I won’t take their bait, I won’t respond!

🤦‍♂️ Doesn’t ignore the trolls and people he does not like... 🤦‍♂️
🤦‍♂️ Takes their bait and replies anyway – without fail. 🤦‍♂️

Irony 101…

⚈ There is no one here who wants to participate in your immature cartoon furry diaper roleplay world. Please go somewhere else more appropriate.
⚈ Go put on a fresh diaper, you fucking cry baby.
⚈ This is not the place for your childish sperg bullshit.

😸🤭😺😀😃😄😁😆😂😜


©®™ Poopcat Co. 2022 
“Secret Squirrel Seen Shitting on Secret Starter Road”
ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

🙄 inb4 Poopcat’s retarded PDD screaming-sperg-out paranoid delusional BULLSHIT nonsense AAAA klim did it no u yaddah yaddah yaddah… 
 >>/1559/
> Stop it before I block you

Perfect PDD thing to say.
 >>/1584/
No it isn't PDD, you fucking obsessed-induced schizo 
 >>/1573/
but you're a pedophile, klim
 >>/1585/
This poor ChrisChan asshat is in such major denial about his PDD tbh: https://files.catbox.moe/c0rw2d.mp3 

Reading comprehension, grammar, sentence structure and spelling are estimated at 4-5 years old.
thumbnail of I3LU8M58BhyGBld5nnEZaQ_r.jpg
thumbnail of I3LU8M58BhyGBld5nnEZaQ_r.jpg
I3LU8M58Bh... jpg (60.7 KB, 750x500)
 >>/1647/
Leave
Poopcat
Alone!
 >>/1647/
I'm not even anything like chris chan. 
Tell me if he does logos. If anything they're of poor quality, mine are not.
And Chris chan overall has a poor art style that only improved by a bit. in many years. 
And no, I literally don't have PDD nor is it in denial. I've never had it. 
I don't do repetitive body movements or whatever you theorize about. Fuck off. Not everyone is your stereotype, you fucking pedophile. 
Speaking of, I bet you're too oblivious to realize what you're doing is potentially illegal. 
 >>/1761/
I hate klim, he's literally a pedophile. He GROOMED me. HE SEXUALLY MOANED AT ME
 >>/1763/
> He GROOMED me
Did you make naked pictures for him?
thumbnail of Chris behavior.png
thumbnail of Chris behavior.png
Chris... png (44.09 KB, 769x261)
 >>/1763/
If you aren't anything like Chris Chan why are you behaving in exactly the same way? He used to make replies to people on sites where they will never see it too.
He is a retard so he thinks anything he puts on the internet will be seen by the person he wants to see it and it looks like you think the same way. Why else would you reply to people on a board they don't go on?
 >>/1763/
If there is nothing wrong with you, why are you still here?
You have proven beyond any doubt that you like pain.
 >>/1763/
Hello, ChrisChan.

So encouraging to see you blaming everybody and anybody for your own fuck-ups again...

You are so very entertaining.
 >>/1763/
> He GROOMED me. HE SEXUALLY MOANED AT ME

It's obvious that PDD Poopers does not understand what that actually means...

Hilarious entertainment, though
 >>/1773/
Literally nothing like this, you already noticed my posts. 
> "h-he used to- he... heeee... uuuused to-" 
HE USED TO DO WHAT? SPIT IT OUT YOU FUCKING REGURGITATED FAGGOT! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING! WHERE DO YOU FIND ALL THIOS STUFF TO PROJECT ON ME THAT I'M NOT? 
 >>/1772/
No, Bigu fucking forced me you nigger 
 >>/1775/
Because, as I've said, I have morals and I can do more than just argue with you and post art in defense. 
I don't like pain. God knows what happens next after that. 
 >>/1776/
Chris is in trial, I am not chris the incestfag 
 >>/1777/
NIGGER YOU LITERALLY FUCKING THOUGHT I LIKED YOU, YOU THOUGHT I WAS YOUR "PARTNER" 
FUCK OFF WITH THIS "MUHH PDD" BULLSHIT. 
NO I DON'T HAVE IT. AT ALL. 
STOP FUCKING OBSESSING OVER SOMETHING THAT NO ONE HAS HERE SO FUCKING UNHEATLHILY YOU FUCKING SICK MESS OF A MONSTROSITY PEDOPHILE! FUCKING GET JAILED KLIM
 >>/1795/
Chris is in jail Jordan. Being a retard only protected him so far. He doesn't make the YouTube videos any more because he is in prison.
That's what will happen to you, you're already following him down exactly the same path.
 >>/1795/
Leave Yonkres alone! Bigu brainwashed him against his will.
Plus its not Yonkres fault he is the result of countless generations of inbreeding. Just leave him alone. He has never done anything wrong ever.
 >>/1797/
No, because I'm not going to fuck anyone, or anything, not even a family member, not even a mother either. 
Seriously you're deluding hard now. 
> any more 
no because he got fucking lazy just like he's lazy with his art 
And no I'm not going down his path because I don't like Chris and I would not copy him, ever. You idiotic cunt. 
 >>/1802/
How can I leave my own self alone? I'm the only one replying to you unhinged fucks. 
I wasn't even brainwashed, was just nearly confused that much that I almost listened to him, thank god I didn't. 
> He has never done anything wrong ever 
DAMN RIGHT I DON'T, BECAUSE I'M NOT A SICK FUCK LIKE YOU 
I DON'T LIKE CHILDREN 
OR ANIMALS 
YOU DO 
YOU LIKE IT ALL
 >>/1797/
> Chris is in jail 
YEAH FOR RAPING HIS MOTHER YOU IDIOT
 >>/1809/
 >>/1810/
You'd understand the conversation if you didn't have a pervasive developmental disorder, but it's clearly too advanced for you to understand.
Don't worry about it.
 >>/1811/
I know the conversation, actually. I've looked up a topic before. 
No I don't have any disorder like this. 
It's not advanced, you retard. I've seen what a noose looks like, I've seen what a fucking dungeon looks like, I've seen everything
 >>/1814/
What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Try to pay attention, I know it's hard for people with a mental age of a 5 year old, but give it a try.
thumbnail of 10e9b.jpg
thumbnail of 10e9b.jpg
10e9b jpg (49.37 KB, 640x320)
 >>/1814/

> I've looked up a topic before.

He is so smart, intelligent and wise, isn't he, to be able to do such a responsible adult thing like that.
 >>/1816/
> What the fuck does that have to do with anything? Try to pay attention
> he's the only one doing that exact thing, plays an argument 
Oh the irony. You've proven again that I don't have a mental age of a child. I pay a lot more attention doing things that aren't lying to a fucking wall about 
> "hurr durr he has pdd!! hurr durr mental age!! hurr durr we harass him for no reaosn and make up lies!" 
Because guess what Roger, I have a fucking life and can live more healthily than you fuckers. Doing many things, differently, and not the same asinine online bullshit like you do.
 >>/1860/
You might want to proofread your replies, this one makes no sense. It's like it was written by a 5 year old.
Why is that?
 >>/1865/
How the fuck is stuff like this from a 5 year old? How do they write with swears, huh? 
You're just proving me right, pedofag
 >>/1874/
Lots of children swear, at any age they can be taught offensive words. Also, unlike you I am neither a pedo or a homosexual so I'm not sure why you would jump to that conclusion.
Is it your PDD?
thumbnail of big hot sexy dragon belly.png
thumbnail of big hot sexy dragon belly.png
big hot... png (5.13 KB, 749x447)
 >>/1876/
well guess what none of this is from a mental age that you delude about, dumbass 
> unlike you 
bruh 
i'm not a pedo and i'm not fucking gay. the -fag prefix is because lots of 4channers use it, FCF. get in the culture, get real 
> Is it your- 
Don't have PDD.
 >>/1878/
You have PDD.
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers295.png
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers295.png
sumerianmi... png (237.51 KB, 498x700)
 >>/1878/
That image's title is false advertising. It is neither hot nor sexy. Pic related is far more visually appealing.
thumbnail of yonkers-crazy 01.mp4
thumbnail of yonkers-crazy 01.mp4
yonkers-cr... mp4 (805.26 KB, 450x512)
 >>/1878/
He is so smart, intelligent and wise, isn't he, to be able to draw such a responsible and mature adult thing like that. So hot. So sexy.
 >>/1884/
Can confirm. I'm not really into anime but humans are sexually more appealing than animals to anyone who isn't a degenerate.
 >>/1884/
No it isn't false advertising. Yes it's hot and sexy. I've fapped to it before, I love dragon characters man 
> visually appealing 
> gilgamesh misgendered 
Nigger, that is not appealing. Gilgamesh is not a girl
 >>/1895/
They barely do anything appealing, also animals aren't even shown here you idiot. If an animal ever got fat they are like, taken to the vet to lose weight afterwards. 
An anthropomorphic furry character is not the same as an animal, and has no limits. They can even choose to say fat or thicc, and even be in a big poofypants if they do. 
> degenerate 
Isn't being attracted to humans degenerate too
 >>/1898/
Why are you defending fucking animals, are you a zoophile?
thumbnail of 1651812842.jupiters_doggynloopyshenanigans.jpg
thumbnail of 1651812842.jupiters_doggynloopyshenanigans.jpg
1651812842... jpg (434.64 KB, 1280x1280)
 >>/1900/
Excuse me, Mr. Blindee, but did I say anything about doing ANIMALS? REAL, BREATHING, ANIMALS? 
No, I said 
ANTHROPOMORPHIC FURRY CHARACTERS. 
NO, I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT REAL ANIMALS CONSETING. 
You're supposed to care for them normally, not be abusive to them! 
I would never encourage anyone to do bad stuff on animals. so NO, I am NOT a ZOOPHILE.
thumbnail of 1650512784.jupiters_doggieloopy.jpg
thumbnail of 1650512784.jupiters_doggieloopy.jpg
1650512784... jpg (253.46 KB, 1280x883)
 >>/1902/
Woah, hehe, wrong one!
 >>/1902/
 >>/1903/
Is loli fine in your eyes? It's not real children, so you must think it's okay.
thumbnail of What a Beautiful Pussy You Are (02).mp4
thumbnail of What a Beautiful Pussy You Are (02).mp4
What a... mp4 (564.19 KB, 960x540)
 >>/1896/
> Yes it's hot and sexy. I've fapped to it before, I love dragon characters 
5-yo's brain speaking there

 >>/1898/
 >>/1902/
 >>/1903/
pdz spotted
Confirmed 100$%
 >>/1905/
no 
it's not 
and not even shota either 
loli shota are even bad too 
 >>/1906/
younger children don't know what sex is or anything like that, so stop thinking of them you fucking retarded monster. 
no, we're not pzds you nigger. stop being such a pedophile klim
 >>/1918/
So I'l ask again.
Why are you defending fucking animals, are you a zoophile?
If drawn children is not fine because it's pedo then drawn animals is not fine because it's zoo.
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers300.png
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers300.png
sumerianmi... png (457.87 KB, 600x800)
 >>/1918/
> we're
I didn't know you had multiple personality disorder.
 >>/1920/
I never defended that, but wouldn't someone also view you as a degenerate from getting off to human images from PornHub? They would see you as "addicted" or something, you ape. 
But "drawn animals" only applies to literal feral characters, like, realistic-like. Pokemon and digitigrade don't count. 
 >>/1925/
we are a group, so no we don't have multiple person anything you cunt 
jones mcleonard works there you know, my wife too
 >>/1929/
I don't think anyone's going to put someone who looks at adults in the same category as someone who looks at children or animals.
The first thing is legal. Your things are not.
 >>/1929/
> my wife too
Is it Fig or Carmen?
 >>/1932/
geordie is cucking carmen to chase after fig
 >>/1932/
No, it's Madeline Relashni. Stella's just a friend of mine, a co-worker for producing some animation 
 >>/1930/
how the fuck are my things "not adult" you idiot 
i've never liked a child at all, not even once, and not gonna happen in any time
 >>/1936/
You've defended animal erotica twice. Animal and child porn is both against the law.
thumbnail of nig.jpg
thumbnail of nig.jpg
nig jpg (84.46 KB, 523x800)
 >>/1936/
Your wife sounds fake.
thumbnail of hello spring.png
thumbnail of hello spring.png
hello... png (5.43 KB, 556x449)
 >>/1938/
Hypocrite much? 
Your "wife" is obviously fake, not real, and quite not accurate. 
I quoted that word for you because the character is not female in the real Fate/Zero canon. It is male. Get it right, because then you'd have a HUSBANDO instead of a WAIFU, which is a REAL female in REAL canon. 
You have a female from a NON-REAL canon. 
Also those who attempt arguing with others while posting anime images are invalid by default. 
My wife is totally dozen times better than you ofc, but I don't post about her while talking to you, right? So how about suck it, nerd. 
 >>/1937/
No, I have not talked about those at all you fucking blinded low-IQ faggot. Never have I once talked about either of these. So that doesn't answer my question to your obviously-illogical view. 
Adults are not children. Adult images are not of children at all. 
They only consist of 18+ consenting adults and are not in non-con media most of the time. 
For example: Man and woman have sex, man and woman both agree, and the fucking starts. 
Same goes with blacked. 
Furry porn is the same as I've explained to your puny pea-sized brain, no child is ever in these at all, and if you think otherwise you need to rethink your life choices on how you fucking talk and sound irl. 
Got that, Buster?
 >>/1941/
You can get insulting all you like but it doesn't change the fact that you are defending animal porn and I'm not.
You're the one the whole world thinks is wrong.
God, the nerve of your dumb brain, anon. 
All I've asked to you was that being attracted to human characters also makes you somewhat a degenerate and then you go straight to topics that have never been discussed on here, ever. 
Choke on a rocket, noob.
 >>/1942/
Insulting? I was literally telling you that no one talked about zoophilia or whatever thing that only you had mentioned. 
I've said FURRY porn, which means ANTHROPOMORPHIC, CHARACTERISTICS OF HUMANOID, AND TRAITS OF HUMANS, AND WALKING ON TWO LEGS FURRY PORN. NOT THE REAL, BREATHING, FERAL BULLCRAP THAT NO ONE EVEN SAID HERE AT ALL, EXCEPT FROM YOUR DUMB MOUTH. 
> the whole world 
Not really, and one person doesn't count. All my life I've been doing only LEGAL and CLEARNET stuff. 
I've even drawn the first time on 2016, still going in the game, too. How many times must I remind you of this, you fucking idiot? 
> and I'm not 
The fuck are you talking about, FCF? You are literally being an idiot once again, and again and again. You can't be doing what you already did.
thumbnail of Sumerianmilkers262.png
thumbnail of Sumerianmilkers262.png
Sumerianmi... png (2.96 MB, 1034x1819)
 >>/1941/
My wife could beat up your wife because your wife isn't real.
I mean, hell I did not even once tell you to like things that no one likes. No I've not talked about nor told anyone to like "animal porn", which is zoophilia if that's what you're talking about. No, I'm not saying that to you at all. 
 >>/1945/
That's some awful logic you got there, buddy. 
Gilgamesh is a guy, not a girl. 
And he isn't real, schizo. 
My wife is beautiful, more than your non-canon disgusting insult of a "genderbent" version to the superior real canon guy.
 >>/1944/
Loli isn't real but you agreed that was wrong. Why is it wrong if it isn't real?
That's the same argument you're using for your pretend animals so if you think the animals are fine then you think the lolis are fine.
 >>/1949/
Loli, "real" or not, is still bad. The same goes for shota too, dummy. 
> pretend animals 
dude none of the furry characters are based off real animals, stop 
jesus christ anon learn to see a difference my man, you are literally fucking warped
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers244.jpg
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers244.jpg
sumerianmi... jpg (110.14 KB, 700x896)
 >>/1948/
If your wife is real and is allegedly so beautiful, then why don't you prove it? Oh wait you cant, because she's not real.
 >>/1951/
Allegedly? Boi. 
But your "wife" isn't real and it would not be a disgusting genderbent of the REAL male Gilgamesh. Learn the correct lore, you unhinged 20-year-old fuck. 
Seriously, you're just getting more and more invalid with any posts you say.
 >>/1950/
You say loli is bad because it is drawings of children and you don't find children sexually attractive.
However, you say furry is good when it is drawings of animals and you do find animals sexually attractive.
For you this is fine. For everyone in the world who is not degenerate it is not fine.
You can argue all you like but if you're so confident that your zoophilia is fine why don't you go tell the public and see what happens?
Go on, Jordan Manuel Rivera, prove me wrong. Go to a public place and show real people who can see who you are what you enjoy. See what happens to you.
 >>/1936/
> Stella
who? did you cyberstalk fig and find out her real name?
 >>/1941/
> Your "wife" is obviously fake, not real, and quite not accurate.
his wife is actually my cousin, she is very real
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers48.jpg
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers48.jpg
sumerianmi... jpg (152.71 KB, 400x600)
 >>/1953/
Where is your proof that your wife >:( exists? My wife :) obviously is, since you can see her.
thumbnail of stella redraw.png
thumbnail of stella redraw.png
stella... png (162.65 KB, 796x1791)
 >>/1954/
loli is bad because it just is, okay? 
drawings of furries, you mean? i've told you the difference between a furry character and an animal already. 
> everyone 
who 
you and your schizo friends 
i've never had zoophilia, i never liked a real animal. 
 >>/1955/
My name is Starruko Tuff Bunnybuns you fool. I will NOT be messed with by foolish mortals! Never! 
 >>/1956/
Nigga IT'S MY CHARACTER, STELLA RELASHNI! 
THAT IS NOT FIG'S NAME AT ALL YOU PRICK!  
 >>/1959/
I haven't posted Madeline yet!! Hold on, you impatient fuck!
 >>/1960/
I see a lot of play pretend bullshit and not a lot of proving it. Almost as if you're wrong and trying to get out of ending up in hospital.
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers234.jpg
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers234.jpg
sumerianmi... jpg (34.73 KB, 500x600)
 >>/1960/
Your "wife" >:( is a man in drag.
 >>/1960/
if stella is just a friend then why do you and her have the same last name
 >>/1967/
lol jojo starting on the chris chan incest already
thumbnail of 1615745390-0.jpg
thumbnail of 1615745390-0.jpg
1615745390... jpg (114.33 KB, 627x636)
 >>/1935/
Inb4 his wife is his alter ego Megan.
 >>/1962/
No it isn't play pretend. I was just showing you what she looks like, you schizo
> ending up in hospital 
Isn't that what you're gonna be? You've said hundreds, hundreds of times of your "wife" being "real", it is not real. It also isn't a disgusting "genderbent" of the real superior Gilgamesh seen in anime. He's a guy, not a girl. 
Gilgamesh is not going to be irl, though, you unhinged, racist schizo fuck. 
 >>/1967/
what 
she's in the family, noob 
the LTN family 
and i mean that as in we are the multimedia group 
 >>/1968/
no, please kill yourself you animal
 >>/1964/
Stella is no man. 
Stop being angry at a classic character
 >>/1970/
No, I said that if you're so sure that your zoophilia is acceptable then go outside and tell the public and see what happens to you. Only two outcomes are possible and both of them involve a hospital:
1. You get the shit beaten out of you because nobody likes animal fuckers.
2. You get taken to a psych ward because animal fuckers are mentally ill.
Also, I've asked you before and I'll ask you again. What wife and what the fuck's a Gilgamesh?
 >>/1970/
lol jojo please dont think of me as an animal
i dont want you trying to pzds me
 >>/1974/
you're not 
no one's doing your fake terms 
diapers and shit are not controversial or bad like pedophilia or zoophilia 
stop comparing them to bad things you idiot 
i mean "animal" as in you're a fucking crazy person who barks, bites and chews like a wild beast 
you can't fucking accept that you're fucking wrong at everything 
 >>/1973/
Who even are you to talk like this? 
Oh sorry thought you were the FCF guy for a second. 
1. I'm not talking about zoos you fool 
2. No I don't, and I'm not ill and I'm not a fucker of anything. I clearly am not. 
3. I'm not gonna get beat up. Stop fantasizing innocents like this and projecting your stupidity on them.
 >>/1977/
Prove me wrong Jordan. You say the world is accepting of your degeneracy, so go show people. Go outside, go to the streets and show people what you like.
See what happens.
The reason you're not doing this is because you know I'm right.
 >>/1977/
> i mean "animal" as in you're a fucking crazy person who barks, bites and chews like a wild beast
you really hate black people, huh?
 >>/1979/
I don't even do degeneracy?? Tf you talking about, I mean hell I can do more than just fetishes, man. 
I've recently been working on logos and fonts in the recent past hour 
I never said you were right. So sorry if I didn't like your idea of being attracted to humans. -_- 
 >>/1981/
no, i hate trolls. spaceman is just an average american white dude, no black person ever goes around making up fake terms like "pzds" 
honestly bullshit
 >>/1977/
> i mean "animal" as in you're a fucking crazy person who barks, bites and chews like a wild beast
easy on the racism jojo
> you can't fucking accept that you're fucking wrong at everything
lol sounds like pdd
maybe thats why cammy like me so much
she is reminded of her boy
 >>/1979/
he aint allowed outside in case he gets to the neighborhood cats anuses again
 >>/1981/
ikr
i bet he will say again that im not a black person because black people are incapable of actions like mine
he must think my people is worthless invalids
 >>/1982/
Again, prove me wrong. Talk is cheap, actions are where the money is. Go outside and tell people what you like. Nobody will tell you it is okay. Not one person.
No matter what you say, that is reality. Go find out.
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers303.jpg
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers303.jpg
sumerianmi... jpg (148.09 KB, 700x988)
 >>/1971/
He has the hips and shoulders of a man. His legs are also typical of a man. He is obviously some kind of deranged tranny.
 >>/1982/
> spaceman is just an average american white dude
do you have any proof of that
 >>/1986/
dont worry its opposite talk
like when he say he aint mexican
 >>/1941/
> but I don't post about her while talking to you, right? 
Does Carmen pretend to be your wife to make your pdd feel better?
 >>/1985/
don't insult our friend like that you monster 
not a tranny nor deranged 
 >>/1986/
go ask some african people, like obama and see if he says "pzds" or some asinine shit that he would never say 
 >>/1987/
it literally isn't 
 >>/1988/
No, fuck off. Carmen is my mother, not a wife. I was saying that to fuck with you, but Stella and Madelione still works with us in the company you bozo 
No I don't have pdd for the last time
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers328.jpg
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers328.jpg
sumerianmi... jpg (179.64 KB, 500x800)
 >>/1989/
> we
You are mentally ill, or you consider yourself to be more than one person due to how fat you are.
 >>/1941/
> Same go with blacked
Carmen got blacked by spaceman...
 >>/1989/
i have obama on the phone right now, he said, and i quote, "joshie rivera be a pzds and he aint allowed near cats"
 >>/1989/
thx for agreeing in opposite talk
 >>/1991/
What? 
I'm not mentally ill nor I that.
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers216.png
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers216.png
sumerianmi... png (155.57 KB, 600x808)
 >>/1997/
You believe that your "wife" >:( is both real and not a man. You are the definition of mentally ill.
 >>/1992/
No, you fucking idiot. I was explaining logic to him earlier and he didn't understand it still. 
 >>/1994/
lying isn't gonna work, rammy 
go back to hamtaro or something, because you are definitely, the hamster 
 >>/1996/
this isn't opposite talk nor have i agreed with you, kys
 >>/1998/
I don't know exactly why you're doing this, but I know you aren't right in the head. 
You say your "wife" is real, but it isn't. You claim Gilgamesh to be a "female" but it's not true, nor canon. 
You claim to think clearnet things are the same as illegal shit, but it isn't. 
You need to get medicated bro, you're the real ill one here
 >>/2000/
more confirmations in opposite talk
thx again jojo
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers314.jpg
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers314.jpg
sumerianmi... jpg (375.15 KB, 525x700)
 >>/2001/
> Pedophilia
Illegal
> Zoophilia
Illegal
> Diaper
Degenerate and should be illegal
> shit
Degenerate and should be illegal

Your so called "wife" is clearly a man wearing a wig with a small pillow stuffed into his shirt. Perhaps we should add a T to PZDS for tranny-fucker.
 >>/2000/
that isn't a lie, obama and i call each other often
 >>/2002/
no it isn't you actual schizo 
you unmedicated freak
thumbnail of classic poop music.jpg
thumbnail of classic poop music.jpg
classic... jpg (241.79 KB, 853x537)
 >>/2006/
> unmedicated 
are you medicated jojo
i mean apart from the homemade pills your brother used to love
 >>/2003/
Why would you want diapers "illegal" you idiot? What's next, you want people with big bellies or vore art "illegal" too? 
if diapers were illegal no one would even draw them and no one would even... take care of a... okay now you're just going too fucking far christfag 
i didn't say stella was my wife you idiot 
i said madeline was 
it's a dream wife working at a dream company
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers280.jpg
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers280.jpg
sumerianmi... jpg (676.67 KB, 2100x2800)
 >>/2013/
Yes, diaper fetishism should be illegal. Vore and fat fetishism are degenerate as well. You and your ilk should be thrown in deep, dark pit and buried alive.
 >>/2013/
do you wear diapers
 >>/2015/
no, you should be illegal you mentally ill and schizophrenic fuck. 
> ilk 
WHAT ILK? WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC MIND TALKING ABOUT? 
I WILL NOT BE THROWN IN ANYWHERE. 
I WILL FLY AND SMASH THE TOP 
 >>/2016/
no i don't what
 >>/2017/
you talk about diapers so much and fight for diaper civil rights and yet you don't even wear them
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers247.jpg
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers247.jpg
sumerianmi... jpg (39 KB, 450x600)
 >>/2017/
You are completely deranged. There's no way that you have a wife.
thumbnail of 79.jpg
thumbnail of 79.jpg
79 jpg (150.72 KB, 1080x1080)
The question remains:

Is this Fig?
 >>/1994/

> i have obama on the phone right now, he said, and i quote, "joshie rivera be a pzds and he aint allowed near cats"

I can officially confirm this
thumbnail of 1602268572-2i.png
thumbnail of 1602268572-2i.png
1602268572... png (132.3 KB, 553x802)
 >>/1955/
I LOVE having PDD! I can say or do anything I want, and just dismiss any personal consequences and never have to take personal responsibility for it - I can just blame it all on my PDD! It's fucking awesome, Nigga!

No need to work… or be educated… or trained… no household chores… no driving… no interpersonal socialising needed… just let everyone be my bitch… and all thanks to my PDD! Fuck yeah!
 >>/2028/
If that is Fig, I would gladly have her sit on my lap while I gently brush her hair, whilst sharing a friendly social cup of coffee with her parents.
 >>/2038/
no you fucking retard that is not fig
 >>/2021/
ironic much? you're the only one saying you have a wife and claiming it "real"
 >>/2020/
didn't even talk about them to him
thumbnail of 80.jpg
thumbnail of 80.jpg
80 jpg (131.28 KB, 960x1272)
 >>/2040/
How do you know for sure that is not Fig... have you actually met her face-to-face, or are you still stalking her?

Maybe this is Fig... how would you know
 >>/2042/
Did you talk to people outside about these things yet?
 >>/2043/
Fig never posted her face at all let alone reveal her voice. Still doesn't count though, right? 
I know it isn't Fig because, read first paragraph. 
No, no one is stalking her at all you mentally ill pedophilic faggot 
 >>/2047/
Are you forcing me to?
 >>/2048/
Yes, do it.
The only reason you wouldn't do it is because you know you'll be proved wrong.
What do you have to lose? If you're right then you can boast about it and I will be wrong.
Why wouldn't you want that?
 >>/1960/
> Nigga IT'S MY CHARACTER, STELLA RELASHNI!
> THAT IS NOT FIG'S NAME AT ALL YOU PRICK
> Stella's just a friend of mine, a co-worker for producing some animation
Which it is you pdd obese tardo.
Are you seriously so pathetic you have to draw make believe friends?
 >>/2048/
> let alone reveal her voice
Still denying you whacked it to her and Carmen's voice smh.
thumbnail of 159.jpg
thumbnail of 159.jpg
159 jpg (224.03 KB, 1129x636)
 >>/2048/
Fig is rather younger than I anticipated... hmmm...

 >>/2048/
Yes,  we all gathered here to mock you are forcing you against your will by brainwashing you... [eye roll]

 >>/2048/
> read first paragraph
wat. 5-year-old's writing skills and comprehension level were spotted.
 >>/2048/
> let alone reveal her voice
are you implying that during the streams she was using a voice changer and she is actually a 368 pound 43 year old man named gordon?
 >>/2065/
. 
 >>/2066/
it's a dream friend, for a dream company you dork.  jesus christ, this is not pdd. i just have more positive fun than you do 
not even make believe at all 
just a dream friend 
 >>/2067/
never whacked it to them at all, not even when i turned 18 you fucking idiot 
 >>/2081/
fig is 15 you dumbass 
you never gathered shit you fucking monster, you're just joining in late to fail at insulting because you're an aussie pedo 
5-year-olds don't write that coherent, and i'm not related to, nor a child. i am 18 years old from america talking to a 60+ year old balding freak from australia who needs professional help  
 >>/2104/
She only talked with her actual, non-edited, female voice. That is not a voice changer, she is not a fat male neckbeard, Rammy, can you please stop fucking around
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers138.jpg
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers138.jpg
sumerianmi... jpg (62.7 KB, 637x851)
 >>/2108/
Dreams are, in fact, make-believe you idiot.
thumbnail of 03eabbb62c8d9edccd27a3619a1e2953.jpg
thumbnail of 03eabbb62c8d9edccd27a3619a1e2953.jpg
03eabbb62c... jpg (99.78 KB, 728x1029)
 >>/2112/
So is your disgusting genderbent version of the real canon gilgamesh. 
Except, however, my dreams aren't of anime BULLSHIT. 
Therefore you're the real "idiot" here buddy
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers96.jpg
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers96.jpg
sumerianmi... jpg (243.59 KB, 400x600)
 >>/2115/
My wife :) is real and lives in a doghouse in my backyard. I'm sorry that you can't deal with the fact that I have a wife and you don't.
 >>/2117/
There's other people who have waifus and they don't live in doghouses. Yours is, again, fake, but also abused to the point where she's a "dog" to you. 
Wow, you really are sick and twisted, aren't you.. I bet you do other BDSM shit with your fantasy drawing of a disgusting genderbent that you don't even like at all.
thumbnail of femoid.jpg
thumbnail of femoid.jpg
femoid jpg (123.89 KB, 845x1200)
 >>/2124/
My view, which is that women are subhuman, is a perfectly normal and fine view to have. You on the other hand, believe that fucking animals and children is okay, which is completely degenerate. There is a clear, distinct difference between us. We are not the same.
 >>/2108/
> you never gathered shit
lol
thumbnail of r4465.jpg
thumbnail of r4465.jpg
r4465 jpg (15.48 KB, 201x222)
 >>/2129/
According to Geordie's Logic, then, it is clear to assume that he believes that little girls can be real friends, too.
 >>/2108/
you said she didn't reveal her voice though, why did you lie to us yoinkass? lying is bad
thumbnail of r4640.gif
thumbnail of r4640.gif
r4640 gif (313.46 KB, 300x257)
 >>/2135/
Geordie is a pathological liar... just part of his PDD.
thumbnail of burunyaa.png
thumbnail of burunyaa.png
burunyaa png (380.45 KB, 1100x900)
thumbnail of IMG_5768.JPG
thumbnail of IMG_5768.JPG
IMG_5768 JPG (321.24 KB, 1544x1543)
 >>/2128/
if women area subhuman to you then you certainly like men, as they aren't subhuman to you, which makes you gay. 
once again - i'm gonna tell your dumbass brain or anyone else's, that i have not talked about an ANIMAL or a CHILD - as I've only, ONLY said ADULTS, AND FURRY CHARACTERS, LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE 
BECAUSE NEITHER OF THIS ARE CHILDREN OR ANIMALS YOU ACTUAL BLIND SCHIZO FUCK 
I'm glad that you admitted that you abuse your anime drawings to BDSM stuff like doghouses though, you didn't defend yourself from that? 
 >>/2129/
i'm swearing you nigger lol 
 >>/2134/
i believer that you can kill yourself 
 >>/2135/
the fuck? are you blind?, i said she didn't show her FACE, LET ALONE revealing her VOICE 
 >>/2143/
I'm not and I don't have PDD
 >>/2148/
the only thing worse than a pzds is a racist pzds
 >>/2020/
I Geordie ask you, join the grassroots movement for diaper usage world wide. Man, Woman, and Animal. Kitty God Bless.
 >>/2108/
Oh so your dreams are real because they talk to your pdd?
 >>/2148/
You have PDD.
 >>/2162/
PDD IS CONTAGIOUS
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers14.jpg
thumbnail of sumerianmilkers14.jpg
sumerianmi... jpg (1023.43 KB, 850x1395)
 >>/2148/
I have a wife. I am not gay. You are attracted to male cat anus, which makes you both a homosexual and a zoophile. And there is nothing sexual about having your wife live in the doghouse when she misbehaves. Your completely perverted mind just associates everything with sex.
If we all get wives I want klim tbh.
 >>/2164/
that explains mama
 >>/2167/
If Carmen won't let him post on 4chan does that mean she killed 9chan?
 >>/2174/
she prolly got the fbi to take it down when she heard he was there
he got so many altchans killed in the past and she might have been the weapon
that it was connected to the weewee farms is just icing on the cake for the rivera revenge requiem
 >>/2176/
> rivera revenge requiem
Soon it gonna be an irl on the news thing tbh
 >>/2179/
to be desu there already been a tranny retard mass shooter who did it because of cartoon ghost girls so a mexican pzds killing spree sparked off by talking cats wouldnt be so unusual
 >>/2182/
> a tranny retard mass shooter who did it because of cartoon ghost girls
Story?
 >>/2183/
lol just found out he from pennysvania too
there are videos obv as with all true crime
but this page seem to have the basics
https://reallifevillains.miraheze.org/wiki/Randy_Stair
best part is his shooting skillshttps://youtube.com/watch?v=1ntsCaKSmB4 
thumbnail of r4235ae.jpg
thumbnail of r4235ae.jpg
r4235ae jpg (88.34 KB, 620x450)
Has anyone else noticed that Poopcat has not made any of his 'art' over these past few weeks?
I wonder who he will blame for that?

 >>/2148/
Spoken as a true pathological liar.

 >>/2166/
> I want klim 
Yonkers: NO!

Poopcat von Yonkers is about to go POSTAL!
 >>/2224/
I HAVE made art, you idiot. You just forgot to do your stalking on your schedule, the last time you got my links to my social media, even my Youtubes.
 >>/2185/
what 
nobody cares about randy stair 
people walked over him on his hair 
then he got hit on the chair 
but obsessing about him? y'all grow a pair
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie32.jpg
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie32.jpg
1sbt459-Be... jpg (128.19 KB, 1080x770)
 >>/2225/
Just admit it: You love klim.
thumbnail of 44a4b32de256ce97339af577fde0b551.jpg
thumbnail of 44a4b32de256ce97339af577fde0b551.jpg
44a4b32de2... jpg (9.69 KB, 225x225)
 >>/2225/
You don't make art. You make vile pornographic content to sate your appetite for PZDS.
thumbnail of r4498.jpg
thumbnail of r4498.jpg
r4498 jpg (20.77 KB, 446x319)
 >>/2234/
> You don't make art. You make vile pornographic content to sate your appetite for PZDS
Exactly. Thanks, anon.
 >>/2234/
yes I do make art, thank you. 
no, there's no "vile" content, or "pornopgrahic" anywhere. no, i don't have this "pzds" thing you make up. diapers and shit are not controversial, only pedo and zoo are. 
no, i do not draw children or actual animals, please stop being a retard about these topics 
 >>/2231/
YOU'RE A FUCKING PEDOPHILE WHY WOULD I EVER LOVE YOU 
 >>/2237/
You'd be thanking someone in jail when they fuck you to death, huh
thumbnail of trolls-are-his-own-fault.png
thumbnail of trolls-are-his-own-fault.png
trolls-are... png (41.67 KB, 399x283)
 >>/2241/
Yonkers Technique N° 3: Be abusive. Be aggressive. Be negative. Show hatred. (cf. #49)

Yonkers Technique N° 4: Never be wrong; always be seen to be right, even to the detriment of my own credibility.

Yonkers Tactic N° 5: Delusion: “I literally have magic”; “I cannot die”; “I am a scientist”.
thumbnail of r4374.jpg
thumbnail of r4374.jpg
r4374 jpg (26.42 KB, 347x332)
 >>/2241/
> diapers and shit are not controversial

WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE!
 >>/2244/
THEY LITERALLY AREN'T YOU FUCKING IDIOT 
LIKING DIAPER FETISH ISN'T CONTROVERSIAL 
NEITHER IS LIKING FAT FETISH 
OR VORE 
OR MACRO 
OR BEING TIT FUCK 
NONE OF THE COMMON SHIT ON THE FUCKING DEVIANTART OF INTERNET IS CONTROVERSIAL 
AND STOP POSTING CHILDREN YOU AUSTRALIAN PEDOPHILE!
 >>/2248/
Prove it. Go tell real people outside and see.
 >>/2248/
> ON THE FUCKING DEVIANTART
It literally has deviant in the name. Is that really your best argument that your perverse fetish isn't for sexual deviants?
In fact, I bet you can find photos of children exactly like the ones that Klim is posting over on Devintart. Does that mean they're not controversial? Are you defending photographic pedophilia now? You sure move fast, the other day it was cartoon pedophilia.
 >>/2255/
It's the name of the site. It doesn't necessarily mean that. 
I'm not going to find children for you or anyone, fuck off. I'm not talking about nor did I ever bring up children, except for you.
 >>/2259/
So now you're defending a site that hosts questionable pictures of children? You get worse Jordan. I hope they jail you before you act.
thumbnail of drink02.jpg
thumbnail of drink02.jpg
drink02 jpg (28.04 KB, 460x500)
 >>/2248/
Today is the day that Yonk has broken his own klimbot.
RIP borken klimbot. Nothing can be the same after this.
 >>/2266/
You have no bot for you, idiot. 
 >>/2260/
I'm not defending anything that involves children, so no I won't be jailed for something I don't like at all, you fucking idiot. 
Jesus CHRIST anon, are you SO fucking DUMB that you are LTIERALLY HARD TO FUCKING UNDERSTAND? 
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT BROUGHT UP CHILDREN, NOT ME. 
NO I'M NOT DEFENDING THEM NOR THIS SITE 
THERE AREN'T EVEN ANY QUESTIONABLE PICTURES OF THEM ON THE SITE YOU IDIOT 
JESUS CHRIST AGAIN
so THERE'S NO NEED TO HOPE FOR ANYTHING IF I'M NOT THE ONE FUCKING DOING SHIT ABOUT THEM OR TALKING ABOUT THEM 
SO STOP MISUNDERSTANDING AND ACCEPT THAT DIAPERS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH CONTRO-FUCKING-VERSIAL!
 >>/2270/
 >>/2271/
But there are. You're saying the pictures Klim posts are bad when there are pictures exactly the same on Devintart which you defend.
You're defending the kind of pictures he posts.
 >>/2225/
its true jojo
nobody likes cartoon obsessed retards with no grip on reality and a habit of being a tranny and anger issues
how are you today
 >>/2282/
> nobody likes those who like cartoons 
bruh they got friends too tf you talking about 
> with no grip on reality 
nigger this is not true for all cartoon fans 
> and a habit of being a tranny and anger issues 
literally who 
stop thinking about trannies so much 
 >>/2280/
I never said there were pictures for  children on there. Once again, I'm NOT talking about that. I'm talking about there's millions of ABDL, vore art, and even macro art on other art sites like Deviantart and Furaffinity, and they are not controversial - and they are obviously adults participating in mature/adult content stuff.
I'm not defending Klim at all, learn to fucking read and not think of everything the "opposite" to you
 >>/2288/
I say there ARE pictures of children on there. The site you are using to defend your sick fetish has lots of pictures of children. They obviously have no standards of decency so if that's what you use to say its okay no wonder you're so fucked up.
 >>/2288/
i aint say those who like cartoons did i jojo
i said
> cartoon obsessed retards
> obsessive
> retarded
like you and tranny phantom
> nigger this is not true for all cartoon fans
but it is for you and tranny phantom
> literally who
> stop thinking about trannies so much
i aint forget your megan phase jojo
thumbnail of r4392.jpg
thumbnail of r4392.jpg
r4392 jpg (131.96 KB, 612x576)
thumbnail of r4393.jpg
thumbnail of r4393.jpg
r4393 jpg (36.33 KB, 432x375)
thumbnail of r4394.jpg
thumbnail of r4394.jpg
r4394 jpg (29.01 KB, 327x385)
thumbnail of r4395.jpg
thumbnail of r4395.jpg
r4395 jpg (98.56 KB, 398x340)
thumbnail of r4396.jpg
thumbnail of r4396.jpg
r4396 jpg (23.54 KB, 319x480)
Just for Jojo to fap over
You're sick if you post these, and if you expect someone here to fap to it 
you're disgusting
This guy here  >>/2340/ seems so proud to tell everyone that he is currently masturbating to those images...
 >>/2342/
I'm not masturbating to any of the children images you guys find yourselves
wait a minute... 
> filename 
jesus christ klim how many are you going to find? 
 >>/2291/
i said nothing about children though, you're the one who brought it up. you're the sick one, not me
thumbnail of r4529.jpg
thumbnail of r4529.jpg
r4529 jpg (25.79 KB, 300x400)
thumbnail of r4530.jpg
thumbnail of r4530.jpg
r4530 jpg (19.63 KB, 300x448)
thumbnail of r4531.jpg
thumbnail of r4531.jpg
r4531 jpg (22.96 KB, 300x369)
thumbnail of r4532.jpg
thumbnail of r4532.jpg
r4532 jpg (152.63 KB, 371x546)
 >>/2352/
 >>/2353/
You've left your webcam on again... we can see you fapping, and with the tracking software we have installed in your devices, we are able to view and record whatever it is you are watching.

it is now over for you, Sosu.
 >>/2363/
dude fuck off and take your fucking schizo/psycho meds. 
you're the only one who left the webcam on, i finally know your balding old pedo face 
no you didn't install shit and i was not fapping to your images. fuck off. 
you cannot do anything. "we" doesn't count either. 
and my name is not sosu you fucking idiot. i am macker. macker mellemantle relashni telling you to fucking stop
 >>/2367/
Irredeemable, Sosu.
 >>/2367/
YOU HAVE NO POWER NOR AUTHORITY HERE, SOSU

Be silent, and allow" he Sovereign Toilet of the New Morning" to fulfil its Sacred purpose, for this is why it was thus Creatio ex nihilo.

Formed from the waste of the Spirit. It comes to purge and purify.

Behold the flushing away of all sin, fear, tears and pain - the coming of "The Sovereign Toilet of the New Morning" - if you are able to perceive it, Sosu.
 >>/2368/
Why the fuck are you calling me Sosu, klim? What is wrong with you, did I call you a pedo so much you're calling me names?
 >>/2369/
fuck off you actual unhinged creep 
you make absolutely no fucking sense
thumbnail of 076.jpg
thumbnail of 076.jpg
076 jpg (891.46 KB, 828x1439)
 >>/2371/
Behold! The Toilet of Light is within you always.

Ye be sure of the flushing away of all dankness.

Thouest Jenkemize thyself beyond all care to find the fulfilment of all desires.

Purge thyself of all Niggardly vileness and impurity. Embrace the Dawning of a New Fresh Colon of Eternal Sunshine every morning.
thumbnail of 073.jpg
thumbnail of 073.jpg
073 jpg (102.58 KB, 545x720)
 >>/2370/
This is your way now, Sosu. You must respond to the calling of the Eternal Sacred Toilet of Salvation that flushes away all of your impure thoughts, Sosu.
 >>/2372/
Behold, you kill yourself because you're posting these images, are a pedo, an art stealer, and a blind reader. 
> thouest jenkemize 
you're literally not making any sense, can you get a drunk attack again? 
> niggardly vileness and impurity 
jesus christ klimmy shimmy shammy you always have vileness, why not purge yourself? 
 >>/2373/
My way is kiling you. You're the only one with impure thoughts, impure actions, and impure demeanor. 
You need to stop posting and thinking about children, even in the preteens. Stop it now

181 replies | 59 file

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help

Post Form
New Reply on thread #1555
Max 20 files0 B total