a random baaa2 banner
New Reply on thread #189
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]


thumbnail of __2AZvdeW_WRxAwsuKAMQg_r.jpg
thumbnail of __2AZvdeW_WRxAwsuKAMQg_r.jpg
__2AZvdeW_... jpg (94.38 KB, 526x700)
>>/1713/ >>/1741/


Desu Yonker San
>>/1715/
She didn't know at the time. She meant to say ADHD, no I'm not 5 years old in my head. I'm pretty sure a mentality of one even, wouldn't be thinking of nsfw. 
I have no mentality of anyone I don't know of but I have my own mind. 
>>/1731/
But I've never had it, also that's not my name Rammy. 
>>/1736/
What do you think they kill you? 
>>/1738/
Rather focused on killing pedophiles like you 
> little twerp 
But I'm not a twerp. Now stop theorizing things before you get killed.
>>/1766/
Of course she knew. When you heard that you have PDD and started Googling it she didn't say "oh my mistake I mean ADHD", she said don't Google it.
She said that because she knew you'd find the truth and wouldn't be able to handle it because you have PDD.
>>/1766/
>>/1771/
> Of course she knew. When you heard that you have PDD and started Googling it she didn't say "oh my mistake I mean ADHD", she said don't Google it.
She said that because she knew you'd find the truth and wouldn't be able to handle it because you have PDD.
100% accurate
>>/1779/
His argument of "she didn't know what it meant" doesn't work when she also said he has the mental age of a 5 year old, that means she knew exactly what it meant as that is an accurate description of a pervasive developmental disorder.
Of course, his argument doesn't take this into account because he has the mental age of a 5 year old due to his pervasive developmental disorder.
thumbnail of 29-876sfs44u.png
thumbnail of 29-876sfs44u.png
29-876sfs4... png (11.56 KB, 400x400)
>>/1782/
I absolutely agree with you. She called it... plus she said he's in total denial about it all.

He's just a classic case of being too stupid to understand he is stupid. Stupid poopres.
thumbnail of NBP5WnK1e1.jpg
thumbnail of NBP5WnK1e1.jpg
NBP5WnK1e1 jpg (67.11 KB, 650x650)
>>/1766/
Do you know how to kill?
>>/1788/
Yoinkres style would be to try and smother someone with a poopy diaper whilst sitting on them...

eewww...
>>/1771/
I literally don't have PDD though. None of the stuff I do matches your obvious lies. 
However you shouldn't be dwelling on a very old stream from fucking January, you doofus. That's too much unhealthy for you to think about. Literally brought it up nearly every time, and just recently, on September of this month.
No I don't have PDD, and yes I can handle it. I've saw gore and porn and some other shit that only 4chan would have before. But I wouldn't post it with them, no? 
>>/1779/
What's more accurate is you being incarcerated or rotting in hell, Klim. 
>>/1782/
His argument of "oh hurr durr I'm gonna make lies about one person for no reason all day every day 24/7/365 days a week days on end because I unhealthily obsess over yonkers and want to make fun of him!! mwahahahaha!" doesn't work because it just doesn't. You're all pathetic. You're the one with the PDD, faggots. 
No I don't have the mental age of a 5 year old because mental ages of that age don't think of diapers or any other fetish out there. 
So, fuck off. You're an absolute genuine pathological liar. 
>>/1784/
You don't "agree", you're just a monkey-see monkey-do wannabe. 
I'm not stupid at all, honestly. Unlike you, because you've literally said inappropriate comments about children and animal semen you dumb fucking pedophile.
>>/1794/
The only liar here is you. It's very obvious to everyone (including your mother) that you have PDD. You can't accept it because you have PDD.
>>/1794/
>>/1796/
You should tell all this stuff to the twice-weekly psychotherapy groups you attend. We are all sure they would support, encourage and defend your righteousness. We all know you have never ever done anything wrong.
>>/1796/
This is so, true, Klim.
>>/1796/
No, I'm not a liar. and I don't even have any of these symptoms or any PDD crap. 
I don't do "repetitive movements". 
I don't see myself as a child in the mirror, I am obviously a teen adult. 
I never had difficulty using any language at all. 
I don't play with toys. Not unusually either. 
I don't have paranoia. 
I literally fit none of this, you fucking framing bastard 
> can't accept it 
Because I don't have it. At all. Never happened. 
>>/1803/
You should kill yorurself so you can do the world a favor and let the other oxygen to them who really need it, you theorizing, art stealing, pedophilic, grooming monster. 
> we 
Not a lot of people, Klim.
>>/1813/
No, you don't see yourself as a child and that's part of the problem. Your pervasive developmental disorder doesn't allow you to. When are you going to go out and get a job? That's what adults do, if you're an adult why is your mother caring for you like she does with her other children?
Here's a spoiler: because you are a disabled adult. You have PDD.
thumbnail of 10h2e.jpg
thumbnail of 10h2e.jpg
10h2e jpg (15.48 KB, 389x198)
>>/1815/ >>/1815/ >>/1815/
>>/1813/
You are amazingly, simply because you have never ever done anything wrong.
>>/1815/
No, because I'm not supposed to do that, that's a delusion. Mirrior Self misidentification is a delusion and part of PDD, you moron. 
And no, I don't fucking have that. Stop trolling already. 
> get a job 
I'm already animating and doing graphic design, leave me alone about this.
thumbnail of 10im.jpg
thumbnail of 10im.jpg
10im jpg (22.24 KB, 442x336)
>>/1822/
WIP?
>>/1822/
You really are amazing, simply because you have never ever done anything wrong. Impressive.
>>/1822/
Your whole life is a delusion, it's the crazy imagination of a five year old.
>>/1831/
... and all of us gathering here love him for it!
He's so mature, adult-like, wise, intelligent, smart and a good friend as well. What an incredible guy!!!
thumbnail of 1617312800.burritokitten_ecco_comm.jpg
thumbnail of 1617312800.burritokitten_ecco_comm.jpg
1617312800... jpg (188.92 KB, 1280x1280)
>>/1831/
no it's not 
i'm pretty sure five year olds don't think of things wearing diapers or whatever that children don't think of, so, again, why are you bringing up your lies and thinking this stuff yourself? 
>>/1832/
> all of us 
Not a lot of people. At least WiZ and Lemonz are somewhat more mature than you cunts
>>/1830/
simply because i know how to do logos as well 
but i know you're only saying sarcastic shit out of your ass
>>/1849/
That you have been exposed to sexual content inappropriate for your mental age proves nothing. Children get sexually abused all the time, it doesn't make them mental adults, it just makes them broken.
You have pervasive developmental disorder and the fact that you feel the need to bring sex into a conversation for no good reason just goes to show how ill-equipped for the adult world you really are.
>>/1852/
he cant even stop polishing the button mushroom long enough to have a conversation on stream with his mama
he like a beast
no wonder he like animals and children and pants shitting
he a simple creature of baser instinct
>>/1852/
How was I exposed to content? 
> proves nothing 
so your bullshit proves nothing 
guess you were lying the whole entire time 
well i've never been abused sexually, nor have i been broken. 
No, once again I don't have pervasive anything. Autism and ADHD do not count 
I'm not the one who brought up sex, I'm telling you that I do not have a mental age of a child. My mind is mostly adult, yours is not. 
> ill-equipped 
Not ill. 
>>/1854/
Can't polish a PENIS. dude, why would you put nail polish on your pp? 
> like a beast 
i dont care about bunsen 
> he like ani- 
No, once again, ANTHROPOMORPHIC furry characters are not the same as animals and most of them aren't even feral, get real. 
No I DON'T like children at all. I only like adults. No, pants shitting is not displaying clean material, and I'm not into fucking scat. 
Jesus Christ you fucking animal
I also do not have a conversation with a MOTHER 
and LEARN FUCKING GRAMMAR 
IT'S 
> he's like 
NOT 
> he like 
LEARN FUCKING ENGLISH YOU ANIMAL
>>/1856/
You know what? You're never going to understand. You've got the mental age of a 5 year old so I'm going to make it nice and simple for you and do what 5 year olds love.
Repetition.
You have PDD.
>>/1866/
I do understand that you're lying, thank you, we get it already. 
Again, don't have a mental age of a 5 year old or any other child age, you creep. 
Repetition how?
>>/1871/
You have PDD.
thumbnail of 1611903391-4.png
thumbnail of 1611903391-4.png
1611903391... png (293.14 KB, 1181x411)
>>/1849/
>>/1856/
>>/1857/
He's so mature, adult-like, wise, intelligent, smart and a good friend as well. What an incredible guy!!!
thumbnail of MITTENS Meow-FART.mp3
thumbnail of MITTENS Meow-FART.mp3
MITTENS Meow-FART mp3 (42.19 KB, 0x0)
>>/1871/
> Repetition how?
>>/1871/
> Repetition how?
>>/1871/
> Repetition how?

YOU HAVE PDD
thumbnail of 008.jpg
thumbnail of 008.jpg
008 jpg (1.69 MB, 591x443)
>>/1911/
I LOVE having PDD! I can say or do anything I want, and just dismiss any personal consequences and never have to take personal responsibility for it - I can just blame it all on my PDD! It's fucking awesome, Nigga!

No need to work… or be educated… or trained… no household chores… no driving… no interpersonal socialising needed… just let everyone be my bitch… and all thanks to my PDD! Fuck yeah!
>>/2035/
Klim, you don't have pdd. 
> personal consequences 
are you implying that when you say inappropriate comments about kids you think you'll get out scot-free? fuck no 
> no need to work 
gee how did you get your own "house" then 
> or be educated 
how'd you get all of tihs stuff and find the internet then? 
> or trained 
trained for what, for you to stop thinking about kids? 
> no household chores 
your parents are presumably dead anyway so i doubt you do any chores nor did they ever raise you right to do that 
> no driving 
gee how do you survive not eating much and not dying then? hell you even drove to get your own dumb music collection 
> no interpersonal socializing needed 
do you even fucking know what an interpersonal is? You still need to socialize with someone, maybe let the police socialize with you with the way you act on the internet with children. 
> just let everyone be my bitch 
no one wants to be with you nor get groomed or hurt, you monster
>>/2051/
You have PDD.
> 2051
lol jojo cant see when someone is mocking
like he a 5 year old
pdd
>>/2051/
Pls no bully my pdd meanie monster >:(
thumbnail of 784tt7415KLIMbb.png
thumbnail of 784tt7415KLIMbb.png
784tt7415K... png (38.84 KB, 422x484)
I LOVE having PDD! I can say or do anything I want, and just dismiss any personal consequences and never have to take personal responsibility for it - I can just blame it all on my PDD! It's fucking awesome, Nigga!

No need to work… or be educated… or trained… no household chores… no driving… no interpersonal socialising needed… just let everyone be my bitch… and all thanks to my PDD! Fuck yeah!
thumbnail of 1660271166150190.png
thumbnail of 1660271166150190.png
1660271166... png (484.23 KB, 611x590)
Bumping so that his ass is the first thing everyone sees when they open this board.
Rather appropriate.
>>/2144/
the op image is actually his doppelganger's ass, the image existed long before he even posted the first set of nudes
>>/2146/
Insert the Star Wars image, "You mean there are two of them, now?!" here.
>>/2061/
he's  not mocking, klim's a copypaster 
>>/2144/
Except that isn't me, dumbass.
>>/2146/
Don't have a doppelganger, stop finding lookalikes
> 2150
lol jojo cant see when someone is mocking
like he a 5 year old
pdd
>>/2147/
How many Geordie's are out there in the world...
>>/2159/
i've seen thousands of geordie lookalikes posted on /bant/ so there are probably enough geordie's out there to build an entire army
thumbnail of 86756yu7i68654rtyui87u6y5t4r.jpeg
thumbnail of 86756yu7i68654rtyui87u6y5t4r.jpeg
86756yu7i6... jpeg (106.65 KB, 564x397)
>>/2159/
>>/2197/
Billions exist.
thumbnail of 22fb5f4d51a6d33b4b53a0057e45f96d67b7f450d77a5d9862aeb395b01b6022.png
thumbnail of 22fb5f4d51a6d33b4b53a0057e45f96d67b7f450d77a5d9862aeb395b01b6022.png
22fb5f4d51... png (42.78 KB, 250x225)
>>/2199/
>>/2199/
>>/2199/
thumbnail of 16t43e5r56t7y8u98oy7i6tu5tfrdftyghuytfyuhijopk.jpg
thumbnail of 16t43e5r56t7y8u98oy7i6tu5tfrdftyghuytfyuhijopk.jpg
16t43e5r56... jpg (473.94 KB, 1048x1600)
>>/2200/
thumbnail of 1f778-poopkiller.gif
thumbnail of 1f778-poopkiller.gif
1f778-poop... gif (375.28 KB, 432x250)
>>/2151/
>>/2150/
Yonkers Technique N° 37: Don’t detect sarcasm. Don’t understand irony. Don’t ‘get’ parody. Satire is beyond me. I take things literally. I do not recognise criticism, mockery or insults.

>>/2199/
kek 😏

49 replies | 15 file

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help

Post Form
New Reply on thread #189
Max 20 files0 B total