a random baaa2 banner
New Reply on thread #279
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]


...
 >>/279/
SHUT UP KLIM FUCK OFF FOREVER KYS I KNOW IT'S YOU CREEPY OLD MAN PEDO ART STEALING HATE
 >>/280/
Someone can delete this thread, it was a test of the clunky software.
 >>/282/
Klimbot only does what Poopcat tells... demands it to do!

https://files.catbox.moe/5sxgpl.mp4
Is it true what they say about that guy? Is it true? Or just unverified rumours? Can anyone please tell me what they say about him is true - please!

You know what I am referring to...
 >>/280/
Klim no one is raging or caring about you, they're just teaching you morals.
 >>/284/
Klimbot is fake. 
 >>/931/
You will not impersonate an infamous troll.
Geordie is the biggest troll of all him and his klimbot tbh
 >>/986/
Oh my! This 'Klimbot' thing sure does sound really scary. I hope I never meat it.
Is it really true that his Police Record states he was arrested for exposing himself at a children's playground?

The best part of the Report is when it says, "The Accused went into a hysterical uncontrollable rage, after one of the small children pointed at him and laughed, saying, 'My baby brother has a bigger willie than that'."

That must be the reason why he says he hates children so much.
 >>/986/
lemonz stop neglecting your drawing skills 
and i am not a troll 
 >>/1078/
No it doesn't. It's fake. 
 >>/1407/
No, I was not arrested you fucking idiot. 
No I did not expose myself you idiot. 
That's not how a "police record" works and that doesn't exist. This record does not exist, no, stop fuckign making up so many asinine and sick shit in your mind, Klim. 
No, I hate children because I don't want to hear their whining, but I would NOT want them dead. 
However it's not right at all when they get hurt. However no one should like them that way.. what
 >>/1420/
This anon sure sounds angry. Hmmm... maybe he should consider attending twice-weekly psychotherapy groups, to help him deal with his negative social skills.
 >>/1420/
> No, I hate children because I don't want to hear their whining, but I would NOT want them dead.
> However it's not right at all when they get hurt. However no one should like them that way.. what?
Thank you for your whiny imaginary story someplace in time, every single day.
 >>/1428/
It's always great fun and entertainment when that strange anon gets like this.
 >>/1428/
What does the smelly brown man do to make the children whine?
 >>/1430/
I heard that he forces them out of their will by brainwashing them to wear soiled diapers.
 >>/1421/
I'm not angry, I just really, really hate pedos like you, klim. 
No I'm not "anon". I'm yonkers, the guy you bullied or found for no fucking reason just to fucking use me for, ding ding! BULLYING. and your desires for grooming, trafficking even. 
No, you need the fucking therapy group, I don't know why you're bringing up all these past stuff or making up shit. 
I already went to a zoom call years ago. With my SCHOOL. Yes I've already had therapy, but it's not psycho. 
No, YOU fucking deal with YOUR social skills and these pedophilic tendencies. 
I'm fucking tired of telling your criminal yet dumbass brain that this is not okay for you. Stop it. 
 >>/1428/
This is not a imaginary story. I literally don't like children and I will continue to averse them. They are not good at all. They are whiny. 
 
Seriously, fucking kill yourself. Why aren't you dead. 
 >>/1429/
I'm not an anon nor "strange" you cunt. 
You know who I am, stop fuckiogn prtrending I'm sometone else. 
 >>/1430/
What does the smart man who isn't fucking smelly do to make the trolls laugh? 
I PUNCH THEM IN THE FACE THAT'S WHAT 
 >>/1432/
YOU HEARD NOTHING BUT YOUR DEMENTED, DELUSIONED, CORRUPTED MIND SAY THIS 
GOD DAMN IT KLIM
 >>/1527/
if a troll showed up to your house would you punch him in the face
 >>/1529/
would I?
 >>/1539/
yes, would you?
 >>/1527/
> trafficking even
No one wanna trafficking your jenk jars.
> already went to a zoom call years ago. With my SCHOOL.
You were allowed in public?
> Yes I've already had therapy
Did you screech about Klim in those sessions?
 >>/1527/
He's screaming again, just like this: https://files.catbox.moe/0z9xy1.mp3 

 >>/1545/
> Did you screech about Klim in those sessions?
He blames EVERYTHING on KLIM, and always has!

Here we can discuss the implementation of the Final Solution to the Klim Problem.

Klim is the reason why everything is wrong…

[●] KLIM IS TO BLAME FOR ALL of it:
Jews Thailand Terrorists Putin Capitalism Racism Climate Change Trump Pedos China ISIS Conspiracy Iran Pollution Niggers Brexit Clinton Volcanos Hacking Homosexuals North Korea Prolapse Hitler Hate USA Taliban Spies Nazis Gun Laws Mental Health Ukraine Aliens Freedom Drugs Epstein Forest Fires Liberals Tooth Decay 9/11 Corona Virus Stalin Immigrants Allah Fascism Plastics State-Sponsored Terrorism Vaccines GOP Assassination Greta Hostages AIDS Ukraine Drought Organized Crime Furries Inflation Homeland Security Dandruff Afghanistan Computer Infrastructure Earthquakes KKK Moon Lizard People Service Disruption Fluoridation Trannies Israel Herpes Hate Crimes BLM Bad Breath The Death of QEII Abortion Stock Market WW2 The Price of Fuel Judgement Day Syphilis Healthcare Minimum Wage Heatwaves WW3 Unions Student Loans…

IT IS ALL KLIM’S FAULT!! What a complete BASTARD!
 >>/1540/
would they promise to fucking stop after all these fucking years? they're literally insufferable and a pedophile is not helping either 
 >>/1549/
i'm not screaming. stop obsessing over the past, klim. your health is very unhealthy
 >>/1560/  >>/1560/  >>/1560/

Just do not reply!!! Yes, it really IS that easy!

Hey, Jordan. Maybe... just maybe... you could IGNORE them and their posts? Do not reply or respond to them? Do not talk about or mention them? Do not take their bait? Stop defending yourself. You're only making it worse for yourself. Don't let them get to you. Trying to defend yourself just makes you appear very feeble-minded and extremely immature.
Have you ever considered any of these things? Just a suggestion. Thanks.

 “I will ignore all the trolls and people I do not like, and not reply to their bait anymore, because they are bad” – Yonkers von Poopcat ✔️
> I will ignore the trolls and people I do not like!
> I won't reply to trolls and to people I do not like!
> I won’t take their bait, I won’t respond!

🤦‍♂️ Doesn’t ignore the trolls and people he does not like... 🤦‍♂️
🤦‍♂️ Takes their bait and replies anyway – without fail. 🤦‍♂️

Irony 101…

⚈ There is no one here who wants to participate in your immature cartoon furry diaper roleplay world. Please go somewhere else more appropriate.
⚈ Go put on a fresh diaper, you fucking cry baby.
⚈ This is not the place for your childish sperg bullshit.

😸🤭😺😀😃😄😁😆😂😜


©®™ Poopcat Co. 2022 
“Secret Squirrel Seen Shitting on Secret Starter Road”
ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

🙄 inb4 Poopcat’s retarded PDD screaming-sperg-out paranoid delusional BULLSHIT nonsense AAAA klim did it no u yaddah yaddah yaddah… 
thumbnail of redardid finkin.jpg
thumbnail of redardid finkin.jpg
redardid... jpg (15.23 KB, 550x421)
 >>/1560/
> stop obsessing over the past
> would they promise to fucking stop after all these fucking years?
thumbnail of 261f.mp4
thumbnail of 261f.mp4
261f mp4 (850.37 KB, 288x224)
 >>/1576/
 >>/1576/
I'm not the one constantly bringing up an old ass stream that wasn't meant nor asked to be recorded, even with audio recordings days on end. Or even making up so many lies or copypastes about it.
 >>/1591/
why would you hate the stream where everyone heard you whackin it to your mama
or where she exposed your pdd
lol nvm i can guess
 >>/1592/
i hate all streams they all sucked 
but the unofficial ones were worse 
my own streams, they had potential but no, nobody that's not a pedo or a troll had come to them, they have not gave ideas nor talked about how to make a show or what LTN could be. 
And NO, I don't have PDD  at all, I literally fucking don't. I know how to communicate, you fucking don't. 
And no, I've NOT whack it to my mom at all, fucking kill yourself for thinking that. 
> he admits to guessing, aka lying obviously 
cool 
now more confirmation from a troll breaking down slowly
 >>/1593/
lol opposite talk
where is your video evidence
we have evidence of the opposite to what you say
why would carmen lie bro
why would she do that
 >>/1595/
i never meant any fucking opposite you retard 
when i say i hate incest it doesn't mean i would ever tolerate it 
when i say i'm mad at you i don't mean i'm happy. i literally hate your guts. i wish you were dead, spaceman. 
and klim, too.
 >>/1597/
lol opposite talk
if you hate incest why whack it to mama
 >>/1597/
Why did you get your rocks off so your mother could hear you? That voice of hers got you all fap frenzied eh?
 >>/1603/
i literally didn't jack off to my mother you fucking imbecile 
jesus fucking christ, i wasn't even fucking thinking of her either. i was just jacking the rocks to pokemon or some other thing that IS NOT MY MOTHER YOU FUCKING IDIOT!
 >>/1613/
ohhhhhhhhhhh
you was just whacking it during a conversation with your mother
that makes more sense
thats fine then
lol
 >>/1614/
Wonder how many times he whacked it in therapy tbh.
 >>/1616/
a circlejerk of pdd chronic masturbaters
imagine the smell
imagine the floors
slip n slide
thumbnail of de30abc8258d7b9101ade7098a8cb5ab96c4bb664c0100ba6de3ac6771f4f37a.jpg
thumbnail of de30abc8258d7b9101ade7098a8cb5ab96c4bb664c0100ba6de3ac6771f4f37a.jpg
de30abc825... jpg (68.3 KB, 888x486)
 >>/1626/
 >>/1614/
no i was jacking off to pokemon, one of the things i like 
gosh how blind are you, don't you actually realize how invalid you're getting, and more stupid you're being? 
 >>/1616/
Never did. 
 >>/1626/
See, this is what stupid does to you. At least there were others that grew out of FUCKING LYING.
 >>/1631/
> no i was jacking off to pokemon
in the middle of a conversation stream with your mother
> don't you actually realize how invalid you're getting, and more stupid you're being?
> See, this is what stupid does to you
your contagious pdd got me good
> At least there were others that grew out of FUCKING LYING.
but that aint you opposite talk
you lie about things there is evidence of
 >>/1632/
was not thinking about my mom you idiot
there is no pdd at all 
once a-fucking-gain i did not pervade my skills of socials 
no i don't lie about what i prove more than you guys. i prove that klim's a pedo, there's evidence. 
i prove that you're an idiot, simple as
 >>/1634/
read it properly jojo
you suddenly decided to start whacking off while you were in a conversation stream with carmen
thats a problem no matter what you were whacking it to
even if it was pokemon as you claim you still suddenly started doing it in that situation like a sex offender
and you still dont answer
why would carmen lie about you having pdd
 >>/1636/
He so deprived of female attention that even the Carmen voice get him going, the creepshots make him a sussy baka as well tbh.
 >>/1640/
thats what led chris chan to do what he did but jojo is living cwcs life on fast mode
its like he going to hit the mark 20 years early
he already had a tranny saga at the age chris was still straight
 >>/1636/
Your posts are bullshit. They've been read, and thus, still bullshit. 
No I did not whack it to anyone in the fucking stream you retard. My mind wasn't even focused on the PAST STREAM. STOP OBSESSING OVER FUCKING JANUARY YOU CUNT 
> "t-th-that's a proble-" 
I'LL SHOW YOU A FUCKING PROBLEM IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS FIST IN YOUR FUCKING FACE YOU MENACING BEING! 
IT IS NOT A FUCKING CLAIM 
I WAS LITERALLY THINKING OF SOMETHING ELSE THAT ISN'T A FUCKING STREAM FROM THE BEGINNING OF 2022 
NO I DON'T HAVE PDD. I DO NOT FUCKING PERVADE ANY FUCKING THING. 
WHEN I SAY NO, IT MEANS NO. 

THIS IS ALL IN CAPS SO HOPEFULLY, MAYBE ONE DAY, SOMEDAY, MAYBE NEAR HUMAN EXTINCTION (shrug) YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THAT WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS REPREHENSIBLE AND YOU'RE A FUCKING BLIND CUNT! 
 >>/1640/
Not deprived of anything. No, kill yourself. 
A random picture is not a creepshot. I do not like my mom sexually and that is fucking final. 
 >>/1641/
No, I'm not living anyone else's fucking life other than MY OWN YOU IDIOT 
I
HATE
CHRIS
CHAN
I
HATE
INCEST 
NO 
I'M
NOT
GONNA
HIT
ANY
YEAR
EARLY 
I'M 
NOT
GONNA
DO
ANY
FUCKING
MOTHER
OR
ANY
THING
I 
WILL NOT 
STAND
FOR YOUR 
BULL
SHIT 
MEGAN
IS
FAKE
 >>/1643/
opposite talk
you was whacking it during the stream
and you was doing it at some points while talking to carmen
nothing you saying changes that fact
 >>/1646/
His denial of reality knows no bounds, because - as his own mother said - everything is perfect in his head; as far as he is concerned, he doesn't ever do anything wrong - it's always somebody else's' fault.

Perfect description of PDD: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervasive_developmental_disorder
thumbnail of 1660549660915304.jpg
thumbnail of 1660549660915304.jpg
1660549660... jpg (199.58 KB, 752x958)
 >>/1631/

> i was jacking off to Pokémon

wtf
 >>/1634/
> pervade my skills of socials
He simply cannot understand what PDD 'actually'' is and/or means, poor asshat: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pervasive_developmental_disorder
 >>/1648/
I didn't deny reality. 
I never said everything was perfect either... neither did mom. Of course she lied, she says I have ADHD which means I touch things and kinda don't focus sometimes. But I have autism yes 
> he doesn't ever do anything wrong 
DAMN RIGHT I DON'T 
BECAUSE I'M NOT A FUCKING PEDOPHILE LIKE YOU ARE, KLIM! 
 >>/1650/
I've looked it up before, so yes I fucking know what it means you australian pedophile
thumbnail of 1644625686.kurikia_pikarump.jpg
thumbnail of 1644625686.kurikia_pikarump.jpg
1644625686... jpg (162.2 KB, 1280x896)
 >>/1649/
Nothing "wtf"-worthy about this. I mean, isn't he just the cutest?
thumbnail of 1661947196068186.jpg
thumbnail of 1661947196068186.jpg
1661947196... jpg (611.8 KB, 1639x1873)
 >>/1660/
Imagine the smell...
is it his pdd that makes him incapable of controlling his pzds
 >>/1662/
yeah, of the pokemon, pretty damn puffy 
but that one? yael doesn't smell... much. 
seriously though why did TCG draw that 
 >>/1663/
nigger what is so pzds about a non-cub character 
no i dont have pdd at all
 >>/1663/
> is it his pdd that makes him incapable of controlling his pzds

FACT!

🤦‍♂️🤢💩👶😒🤡😑🤯🥔🥴😱😖💩👺😠😨💩😕😵😬
 >>/1664/
> i dont have pdd at all

He is in total denial about it - just as his mommy said: https://files.catbox.moe/c0rw2d.mp3
 >>/1664/
opposite talk
you an animal jojo
cant stop polishing the mushroom long enough for a stream with carmen
cant even have an argument in this thread without breaking out your poo poo zoo pictures
you like a dog that have to be kicked every time it trys to fuck a childs leg
thumbnail of 200-u65wur.png
thumbnail of 200-u65wur.png
200-u65wur png (192.64 KB, 401x400)
 >>/1672/
> cant even have an argument in this thread without breaking out your poo poo zoo pictures
 >>/1668/
No the fuck I'm not in denial of SOMETHING I'VE NEVER FUCKING HAD AT ALL 
OKAY 
NEVER 
HAD IT 
 >>/1672/
i'm not an animal i'm a human you duman 
you a truman? dooman. 
i'm not like your dog, fuck face
> poo poo zoo pictures
Doesn't exist. And stop being rude to pokemon.
 >>/1701/
 >>/1702/
opposite talk deflection
you are like a beast
cant keep your hands off the mushroom
 >>/1702/
Stop sexualizing cartoons and Carmen.
thumbnail of trvdedtrescwrscwtvbfyytftvredcswscvdtfybtguygtvfrtfbty.jpg
thumbnail of trvdedtrescwrscwtvbfyytftvredcswscvdtfybtguygtvfrtfbty.jpg
trvdedtres... jpg (871.7 KB, 3581x3952)
 >>/1702/
Little Piggy Mack the Goon,
CEO of Stanko Inc.
Jordan Tardo Rivera
 >>/1703/
THIS IS NOT OPPOSITE TALK NOR DEFLECTION 
 >>/1708/
but the people already sexualized stuff like looney tunes or whatever cartoon, even AMPHIBIA on r34 so too late
 >>/1712/
That don't make your pzds ways suddenly acceptable, just because there are sick fucks out there don't mean you gotta go search for them and replicate their actions.
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie32.jpg
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie32.jpg
1sbt459-Be... jpg (128.19 KB, 1080x770)
 >>/1712/
You would LOVE to be Looney Tunes with your sweetheart, Klimmy
 >>/1759/
I'd love to kill you instead. 
 >>/1714/
I don't have pedo or zoo you idiot. And I don't even draw diapers all the time, but I would never draw scat. Can you stop this "PZDS" term shit already? 
No, I'm not replicating pedophilia, that's a sick fuck thing to do. 
So Lemonz, stop it.
thumbnail of 32t3748.png
thumbnail of 32t3748.png
32t3748 png (10.07 KB, 631x714)
 >>/1764/  >>/1764/  >>/1764/

Sure sounds like Yoinkmaster is starting to switch his sexual desires by lusting after Lemonz now, instead of his precious Klimmie.
thumbnail of owl_and_the_pussycat_lear_cjrg_64kb.mp3
thumbnail of owl_and_the_pussycat_lear_cjrg_64kb.mp3
owl_and_the_pussycat... mp3 (763.39 KB, 0x0)
"What a Beautiful Pussy you are!"
thumbnail of What a Beautiful Pussy You Are.mp4
thumbnail of What a Beautiful Pussy You Are.mp4
What a... mp4 (318.22 KB, 960x540)
 >>/1836/
Geordie the JoJo is going to be a Priest now and save your souls from IB's
 >>/1781/
Why are you posting among us porn 
That game isn't for you, pedo 
 >>/1836/
Fuck off, pedo.
thumbnail of 77.jpg
thumbnail of 77.jpg
77 jpg (156.65 KB, 960x1242)
thumbnail of 78.jpg
thumbnail of 78.jpg
78 jpg (195.24 KB, 1080x1300)
Yonkers forced me against my will to post these pics, because I have been brainwashed by him.
 >>/1894/
Why did Poopcat post these images for?
 >>/1894/
 >>/1908/
Klim, no one cares if you like these girls.
 >>/1915/
klim didn't post them, fucktard
 >>/1916/
that was literally him you utter fucking moron. check his IP in the posts, he's been posting since 2021 and has recently kept doing so then
 >>/1922/
The facts are: the board source logs have indeed been checked by IP's, and that is a completely different IP from any of the others.

In other words: KLIM DID NOT POST THOSE PICS.

Tough luck - you are wrong, Yonk.
We would all love to hear what Yonkers really thinks that Klim might do to these girls here  >>/1894/
 >>/2022/
you are not the owner of this board you lying bastard 
yes you have posted them 
clearly all from you 
you're the only one who posts these shit so you can jerk your own berk on 
so yes, klim, you did post suspicious images of possibly underage girls 
 >>/2045/
> we 
schizo kill yourself
 >>/2050/
i would also like to know
that means more than one person
so his we makes sense
unlike yours
you must be counting all the voices in your head and the poopies you never flush away as allies
thumbnail of 129.jpg
thumbnail of 129.jpg
129 jpg (20.16 KB, 448x230)
 >>/2050/
All of the unique IPs on this board - all 7,395 of them - know how to access the Mod Panel on this Board. It is no one else's fault that (You) do not.

Have a Nice Day.
 >>/2050/
are you the owner ???
Also who got the 2k get tbh. It must be checked.
 >>/2094/
it was jojo tarding out
thumbnail of 1605751009-0.png
thumbnail of 1605751009-0.png
1605751009... png (48.4 KB, 483x354)
Ew

85 replies | 16 file

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help

Post Form
New Reply on thread #279
Max 20 files0 B total