a random baaa2 banner
New Reply on thread #546
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]


thumbnail of Sailor gil.jpg
thumbnail of Sailor gil.jpg
Sailor gil jpg (266.63 KB, 402x700)
Why does he draw the children?
 >>/546/
You know why.
pzds
 >>/546/
I don't, you fucking nigger.
 >>/550/
We should add an R to PZDS for racism.
 >>/555/
We should add an F to fucking kill you, you fucking cancerous slut-posting faggot
 >>/550/
 >>/556/
It's because every now and again he realizes he has the mind of a young child.
 >>/560/
how the fuck do i have a mind of a child when i do things that only an adult would do 
you fucking pedophile holy shit you're so dumb and creepy
 >>/572/
pdd
 >>/573/
I don't have pdd.
 >>/574/
opposite talk
 >>/572/
 >>/574/
orly... 
➽ [●] What did his own Mother mean by this?: https://files.catbox.moe/c0rw2d.mp3
 >>/574/
> I don't have
Who takes care of you?
Independent living, move out on your own then. Do you have a job and support yourself?
Do you take care of yourself, cooking, personal hygiene and so on? 
Do you have problems with both intellectual functioning or intelligence – which includes the ability to learn, reason, problem-solve, and other skills – and adaptive behavior, which includes everyday social and life skills?
......................................................

Intellectual or Developmental Disabilities (IDD)
If you have a pervasive developmental disorder, such as autism, as defined in the current edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual. The state will provide services, but you must have the above diagnosis.

What are Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities?
Intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDDs) are disorders that are usually present at birth and that negatively affect the trajectory of the individual’s physical, intellectual, and/or emotional development. Many of these conditions affect multiple body parts or systems. As of 2016, 7.37 million people in the United States had intellectual or developmental disabilities. Intellectual disability starts any time before a child turns 18 and is characterized by problems with both intellectual functioning or intelligence – which includes the ability to learn, reason, problem-solve, and other skills – and adaptive behavior, which includes everyday social and life skills.

The term "developmental disabilities" is a broader category of often lifelong disability that can be intellectual, physical, or both. "IDD" is the term often used to describe situations in which intellectual disability and other disabilities are present. Examples of developmental disabilities include autism, behavior disorders, brain injury, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, fetal alcohol syndrome, intellectual disability, and spina bifida.
 >>/610/
Uh oh... WARNING! Yonkers special-brand of tard sperg screaming to follow in response! cf. https://files.catbox.moe/0z9xy1.mp3  

Simply because: the above  >>/610/ is extremely accurate. Yonkers does not know how to deal with reality or truth.
 >>/574/
> I don't have retardism.

Sometimes you just gotta be drop-kicked out of the nest.
-Robert Downey jr

But if you are a perfectly normal, functioning adult, why are you still living with mommy?
Do you have a driver's license and motor vehicle that takes you to work?
 >>/610/
I don't have a pervasive disorder and that's fucking final. Now stop living in La La Land and focus.  
I've problems with none of these. But it doesn't mean I won't take a pedophile down 
 >>/612/
Uh oh you are seriously a monster
 >>/613/
Dude, stop being creepy. Stop changing the fucking subject to stuff we already know about and accept that you're a feeble-minded narcissistic art stealing pedophile grooming bastard with no father or mother and is severely fucking unchecked and posts creepy comments about children or animal semen. fucking gross
 >>/613/
 >>/623/
Why would she lie?
thumbnail of pikachu440.png
thumbnail of pikachu440.png
pikachu440 png (238.99 KB, 596x536)
 >>/623/
 >>/624/
Why would Dear Mommy Carmen lie about such a thing? https://files.catbox.moe/c0rw2d.mp3
 >>/629/
Why the fuck do you keep posting the same fucking link, obsessing over the past stream, being a pedophile, being an art stealer, blindee fuck, and everything bad/dangerous? Fuck OFF!
 >>/635/
Why does he draw the children?
 >>/637/
He loves to fanaticize eating their boogers.
 >>/637/
Who? No one's drawing children here, you sick blinded fuck. 
 >>/640/
You love to be a faggot.
thumbnail of Tortilla.jpg
thumbnail of Tortilla.jpg
Tortilla jpg (198.28 KB, 799x533)
 >>/644/
Have some spic donuts, made you type.
 >>/648/
Tortillas? They can't tear down a Tori Tilla
 >>/644/
i'm pretty sure a lot of your art is traced cp
thumbnail of 456765435646.png
thumbnail of 456765435646.png
4567654356... png (407.81 KB, 482x586)
 >>/654/
 >>/654/
HOW the fuck is all my art traced from something i've never looked at? 
no you fucking retard, stop making up fucking lies you fucking monster. 
all my art is original and nothing else
thumbnail of 1641211954-1.jpg
thumbnail of 1641211954-1.jpg
1641211954... jpg (202.56 KB, 775x775)
 >>/672/  >>/654/  >>/644/  >>/640/  >>/635/  >>/637/

Oh yes... he traces the photos he takes when he sneaks away from Carmen and goes to perve on the little kids at the local playground.
thumbnail of poopkiller poopcat.gif
thumbnail of poopkiller poopcat.gif
poopkiller... gif (375.28 KB, 432x250)
 >>/658/
This book is guaranteed as a No. 1 Best Seller worldwide!!! I have placed my pre-order with my local trusted bookseller. 💥

I hope it features his traced Furry Cub Diaper art. Maybe it'll have 'scratch'n'sniff' pages!!! 😄
 >>/677/
No I fucking don't. I don't perve on anyone and I hate kids. 
 >>/678/
Fuck off, you never placed an order on anything. And there isn't any cub images either, stop thinking of them too you bastard.
 >>/691/
That's  why they made law and Order special victims unit tbh to stop you
thumbnail of pikachu446.png
thumbnail of pikachu446.png
pikachu446 png (141.67 KB, 422x532)
 >>/691/
> you've never
How do you know? Are you stalking anons again? Have you set some sort of surveillance on them?
 >>/696/
I was 7 when the series was running then, you fucking moron. I never been a TV star, and I never starred in a show, fuck off. 
Seriously you're fucking annoying 
 >>/697/
I know because I'm fucking smart. More smart than a pedophile, and a zoophile. 
You just type these things out to attempt pissing me off, well it won't work, Klim 
And once, again, no one is fucking STALKING. LIKE, DO YOU WANT THE POLICE TO WATCH YOU OR SOMETHING? 
WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING STALKING
 >>/716/

Why are you spying on Klim all the time... have you set up a spycam in his shower? Bugged his computer?
You sound like a classic stalker, anon.
I really feel sorry for Klim. It's like you want to fuck him all the time. It's sick, anon. Leave Klim alone.
thumbnail of 2ron2qpnRGQj.jpg
thumbnail of 2ron2qpnRGQj.jpg
2ron2qpnRG... jpg (60.3 KB, 519x861)
 >>/716/
> STALKING. LIKE, DO YOU WANT THE POLICE TO WATCH YOU OR SOMETHING?
> WHY DO YOU KEEP MENTIONING STALKING
Please stop your screaming: https://files.catbox.moe/0z9xy1.mp3
 >>/719/
Stop talking to yourself in third person you fucking bastard, no one is fucking spying on you. Unless you're trying to ask that. But no one is. 
No, it's not in a fucking shower nor your computer got bugged. 
Speaking of your computer... 
I'm not a fucking "anon", you idiot. I just don't have new images to post right now 
You shouldn't feel sorry for yourself, third person speaking australian pedo. 
No one wants to fuck you. Learn to fucking read you blind low-IQ nonce
nonce ~ noun    
1. the present occasion
for the nonce
Synonyms
time being


nonce
31 Moby Thesaurus words for "nonce":
 contemporaneity, contemporaneousness, historical present,
 modernity, newness, now, nowadays, nowness, our times, present,
 present tense, presentness, the Now Generation, the nonce, the now,
 the present, the present age, the present day, the present hour,
 the present juncture, the present time, the time being, the times,
 these days, this day, this hour, this instant, this moment,
 this point, this stage, today

-- From Moby Thesaurus II by Grady Ward, 1.0


Nonce first appeared in Middle English as a noun spelled "nanes." The spelling likely came about from a misdivision of the phrase "then anes." ("Then" was the Middle English equivalent of "the" and anes meant "one purpose.") The word was especially used in the phrase for the nonce, meaning "for the one purpose," as in Geoffrey Chaucer's "Prologue" of Canterbury Tales: "A cook they hadde with hem for the nones To boille the chiknes with the marybones." The adjective "nonce" did not exist in print until the publication in 1884 of the New English Dictionary on Historical Principles (which later became the Oxford English Dictionary). The editor of that dictionary, James Murray, created the term "nonce-word" as a label for "words apparently employed for the nonce."

The first known use of nonce was in the 13th century
 >>/731/
You're literally a molestor you idiot
thumbnail of jojos mantra.gif
thumbnail of jojos mantra.gif
jojos... gif (830.98 KB, 498x335)
 >>/740/
the problem is jojo that you have accused all of us of being pedos
so even when you accuse someone who really is one people will just assume you are lying like you did before
 >>/742/
nigger this is not an accusation 
i am talking to klim, who is the monster that's dangerous. 
no i'm not fucking lying 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18eLJ4-uDVMhsr1MslNIV4dPQDxWTBF9rzJctITOZXk0/edit 
klim is a sick fuck 
and i am not one 
i am literally providing proof that he's done misdemeanors online
 >>/744/
i know that bro
but because you cried wolf so many times people dont listen to what you say any more
this is the danger of lying
thumbnail of nig.jpg
thumbnail of nig.jpg
nig jpg (84.46 KB, 523x800)
 >>/744/
This would not pass as evidence in a court of law. You should find better evidence, or rescind your claim.
This is why Geordie can't be left unsupervised with Rose.
thumbnail of fart03.jpg
thumbnail of fart03.jpg
fart03 jpg (91.87 KB, 1093x960)
 >>/727/
How do you know that Klim prefers wearing Copper-Coloured Diapers, if you weren't stalking him, anon?

 >>/740/
This is the guy who molests diapers in his sleep. He scares me.

 >>/742/
Poopers hates kids because they laughed at him that time he exposed himself at the kiddy's playground, hiding in the bushes; one of the kids pointed at him and laughed and said, "My baby brother's willie is bigger than that!"

 >>/744/
✨ ➽ Yonkers: You still have not shown any definitive independent conclusive evidence or proof that those posts or that particular cropped grainy image that you post are specifically made by and/or is this so-called ‘Klim’, as you claim. The name on the image you share is “Hector”, not “Klim.” This is quite possibly just a random image you found online somewhere.
The posts you share could be literally any regular Australian user using an Australian VPN or IP. There is no specific clarifying mention, proof or evidence that they are made by “Klim” at all. That is plainly clear.

THEY COULD BE ANYONE AT ALL, that you falsely claim is your so-called 'Klim'.

Your ‘opinion’ is not ‘definitive evidence’ nor ‘proof’. 

You continually fail to provide NO definitive independent conclusive evidence or proof that you have provided to support your wild claims. NONE AT ALL. 

You total Fool.
Try harder, Poopers.


Please note: “Klim” has received this legal advice:

“Their accuser (aka. ‘Yonkers’ et al.) is publicly acknowledged as a "Vexatious and Frivolous Litigant", and as such their spurious accusations are considered legally Contemptuous, and therefore their false claims will not be further legally acknowledged in any Jurisdiction.”

 >>/750/
100% correct

 >>/767/
Geordie is not allowed to spend time with anyone unsupervised! The Police Reports on his are... deeply... disturbing...
 >>/749/
I wasn't crying wolf at all, I seriously fucking hated being harassed for no reason, whether it be sexual harassment online or verbal and annoying harassment, it's ALL fucking TIRING! 
 >>/750/
It's literally him you fucking retard 
 >>/767/
This is why you're a retard and will die alone. 
It's exactly what I was talking about, you created this board to fucking mess around, how pathetic. I have a more successful board than yours 
 >>/781/
You don't wear diapers, Klim. 
No, you aren't being stalked, you are being CONFRONTED with FACTS and LOGIC 
How does one molest a fucking diaper or a clothing? Another proof of illogical sayings from you, and no you aren't scared of me. You like me, just admit it. You like to use me. 
No, I don't like kids because there's no worth of liking them, and I'm not a freaking parent, but I'm also not a creep about them either, unlike you, Klim. 
You said sexual things to me last year 
There aren't any reports of you spouting out bullshit so you could totally look 'innocent' when in reality you've said inappropriate comments about children and bizarre stuff about "donkey semen", you fucking monster. You are seriousy an unhinged liar and a criminal
Please explain: “Stop Calling Me Yonkers”: https://voca.ro/v1pd4WiuoN
 >>/781/
oh woah hey, this klim dude sounds based as fuck. What a fucking legend. I wanna hear more about this dude shit yeah
 >>/925/
Stop living in the past.
 >>/935/
Why do you hate the past, are you a tranny?
 >>/944/
No, I'm not. And I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to the balding freak with an unhealthy obsession of January 2022 or any 2019 stuff
 >>/948/
He has an unhealthy obsession with dates where you did things wrong. This is how history works.
 >>/953/
No, he has an unhealthy obsession with being so fucking stupid. That's how Klim is
 >>/953/
> where you did things wrong 
And what were they? Peacefully making logos and having morals that Klimmy won't have? 
Do you really hate graphic design?
 >>/957/
Looks like he mostly focuses on times when you've done things that are very stupid.
 >>/958/
You have a problem with the naked photos. You're the one that created and posted those naked photos. Without your actions he wouldn't even have those naked photos.
 >>/959/
How did I do stupid things? 
 >>/960/
No I don't, you have a problem of being so stupid and blind that you think I "did" things that only you thought of, stop fantasizing me as the villain you idiot. 
And bigu is literally the one who MANIPULATED ME, HELLOOOO 
I WAS FUCKING FORCED YOU IDIOT 
I WAS VERY UNWILLING FOR WHAT HE DID 
STOP FUCKING IGNORING THAT VIEW AND START VIEWING IT
This whole thing is a Lover's quarrel, little piggy stanko is gay and in love with the Farmer, who will only slaughter him in the end for food.
 >>/971/
I think the Analockman did the same thing to him, that's why he liked the A-man so much.
 >>/968/
Back to lying again are you? Nobody forced you to do anything. The German asked you to post naked pictures and you did. The German asked you to cut yourself and you didn't. The fact that you refused one of these things proves you had a choice.
You are complaining about the result of your own actions.
 >>/973/
I literally felt uncomfortable around that board you fucking psycho. This was around the time I knew more about the internet and its bad side. 
 >>/971/
dude stop
 >>/974/
Good, it's not somewhere you should be. No imageboard is suitable for someone with your mental limitations.
 >>/977/
His behavior is because he grew up without a father, he keeps trying to get close to a man because he wants a father figure.
 >>/977/
 >>/983/
Kiss, you two. 
I never said anything baout being a father figure, fuck off. 
 >>/977/
I've no limitations
 >>/983/
He's so starved of interaction that he thinks any two people who agree with each other should kiss. I dread to think what would happen if he was allowed out to interact with real people.
 >>/988/
PDD is a severe limitation.
 >>/914/
> I have a more successful board than yours
Where
 >>/972/
Last I saw of Analcockman was ranting about simba and Disney on YouTube comments, now I hear he is on reddit, I figured Klim ditched Analman for Geordie since, Geordie didn't jump to a different platform. But stayed in these areas tbh.
 >>/997/
His capacity for fun on curated platforms is greatly reduced. You can only follow someone around calling them a rabbit fucker on Twitter or YouTube for so long before you get blocked and have to get another number to re-register.
 >>/998/
You would think Geordie would have gotten that hint as well tbh.
-Die In Suffer Evil Nazi Scum.
 >>/1001/
But the difference is that Analockman wanted adoration and went power mad to get it. When it became negative attention he would rather not have any.
Geordie wants attention at any cost, like the kid at the back of the playground who eats worms (or shit as the case may be) and would rather hang out with trolls on imageboards who at least interact with him, than go to his empty Twitter or Reddit accounts where he is left alone.
 >>/1004/
I don't have the image, but IIRC Klim started spamming some shit about autistic princes tarred in the same autism about Geordie and Analman when he switched targets. And at least Analockman started off friendly at first.
Wonder if Jordan has a babysitter?
 >>/1009/
We call him Klim, he spends all of Geordie's online attention away from the people in his household.
 >>/1007/
I must have missed that one.
 >>/1031/
I know Klim has it tbh. He should just dump his Geordie in one of his own threads.
his Geordie folder* smh tbh.
This Klim guy sounds fucking based.
thumbnail of based klim.jpg
thumbnail of based klim.jpg
based klim jpg (12.09 KB, 320x180)
 >>/1082/https://youtube.com/watch?v=SEEqnlyT4lc [Embed]
https://youtube.com/watch?v=Fq4WgIxando 
 >>/1085/
For some strange inexplicable reason, this music and these videos are very heavily sexualized.
Thanks, Klim.
thumbnail of based klim9876543210.jpg
thumbnail of based klim9876543210.jpg
based... jpg (126.79 KB, 1280x720)
Based Klim is Based.
 >>/1009/
No but I can sit on something.
 >>/1004/ 
analockman never went power mad 
he just got bored anyway 
 >>/991/
well it isn't. and I DON'T have anything severe 
 >>/995/
on 77ch.ga 
along with mzona if you didnt start lole board 
 >>/997/
I know what reddit is
 >>/1004/
> Geordie wants attention at any cost,
Literally not my name nor did I ask attention. 
No I actually fucking hate trolls and pedophiles, I will do as much as I can to wipe you off 
 >>/1082/
klim is a pedophile
thumbnail of rAAaNf3.jpeg
thumbnail of rAAaNf3.jpeg
rAAaNf3 jpeg (147.79 KB, 788x498)
 >>/1096/
Poor little Piggy.
thumbnail of 1461468145.kurikia_grumpy_pig.png
thumbnail of 1461468145.kurikia_grumpy_pig.png
1461468145... png (240.44 KB, 1076x1139)
 >>/1100/
I'm neither. I'm determined, oink oink!
 >>/1095/
Who do you think owns this board?
 >>/1106/

> Who do you think owns this board?

KLIM OWNS THE ENTIRE INTERNET AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
thumbnail of 87e6fe21ca7f956f02eaa8469bb9f02f93c9c6c2dbc9de1a6fee56e222b87060.mp4
thumbnail of 87e6fe21ca7f956f02eaa8469bb9f02f93c9c6c2dbc9de1a6fee56e222b87060.mp4
87e6fe21ca... mp4 (510.43 KB, 510x480)
 >>/1121/
 >>/1102/
jojo a pzds
 >>/1106/
Spongebob Squarepants. 
 >>/1127/
this isn't pzds you fucking retard
thumbnail of 1663521625041649.jpg
thumbnail of 1663521625041649.jpg
1663521625... jpg (92.47 KB, 1024x1017)
 >>/1128/
> Spongebob Squarepants
pzds confirmed
 >>/1127/
pzds opposite talk
lol wrong post i should go back to sleep
 >>/1128/
pzds opposite talk
 >>/1141/
how the fuck does watching spongebob make them a pedo 
you fucking idiot 
you insanely stupid idiot 
there's adult references in them that only adults would get 
 >>/1169/
spaceman a schizo confirmed 
 >>/1172/
How is it opposite talk if I'm actually serious? I fucking have more knowledge than you
 >>/1206/
its true jojo
i been talking with you too long
your mental illness is contagious
i better stop before i turn into a pzds like you
im already brown like you after all
next would be fat
then pdd
then lose 6 inches
then pzds
 >>/1207/
no 
you were messing with me than and you're still messing with me now 
what mental illness 
cause i dont have one 
you aren't any fake term word you make up, chud 
you're literally just a nobody 
i'm not brown, fat, pdd, or losing 6 inches, not a pzds either
 LITERALLY NONE OF THESE YOU FUCKING IDIOT 
I HATE PEDOS AND ZOOS AND SHIT
 >>/1208/
> no
> you were messing with me than and you're still messing with me now
> what mental illness
> cause i dont have one
> you aren't any fake term word you make up, chud
> you're literally just a nobody
> i'm not brown, fat, pdd, or losing 6 inches, not a pzds either
> LITERALLY NONE OF THESE YOU FUCKING IDIOT
> I HATE PEDOS AND ZOOS AND SHIT
all opposite talk
except this
> chud
thats tranny talk
sometimes i forget you a tranny sophia jojo mclady
 >>/1211/
i'm genuinely annoyed by you, that's not opposite talk at all 
none of this is
 >>/1212/
opposite talk
if you were genuinely annoyed by me you wouldnt keep coming back like a bad smell
lol i just thought about your house
imagine the smell
 >>/1215/
no 
you wouldn't be here at all if my opinion's right, and it is 
so i really do hate you
 >>/1208/
Just go do your artwork and stop coming back here. Can you do that, or are you addicted to arguing?
thumbnail of 1661819459-0.png
thumbnail of 1661819459-0.png
1661819459... png (11.78 KB, 522x412)
 >>/1225/
opposite talk
you come here because you want your cat to live with the spaceman
 >>/1226/
Even if I do artwork it's technically boring at times, or right now I'm just doing logos...
 >>/1227/
my cat character already lives 
you're just saving old art again
 >>/1229/
you want your cat to live with the spaceman
 >>/1230/
this is not what I said 
I said a CHARACTER, it is not a real cat pet you ding dong, and they are not going to live with a troll 
he's already with flufferia place
 >>/1257/
you want your cat to live with the spaceman
 >>/1257/
Carmen won't let you have pets because she is afraid of the pzds in you. Fig told you to adopt a cat irl and you said you weren't allowed,blindee.
 >>/1263/
Yoink isn't even allowed to keep his precious "Poop Plushie" anymore, either...
 >>/1406/
Post polly prolapse tbh.
Oh holy shit Yonkers is asking for requests on 4chan right now
Tell his mommy, fucking quickly
thumbnail of 1663833246717326.png
thumbnail of 1663833246717326.png
1663833246... png (70.15 KB, 960x540)
 >>/1410/
 >>/1410/
That was Klim you fucking utter moron. He's done this schtick before
 >>/1414/
Kilm is just a meme. You know that. You created Klim.
 >>/1414/
Have you seen Klim's schtick? Is it a big one?
 >>/1417/
Klim uses his big schtick a lot. How else would he be able to attract all that donkey semen for his kid sister tbh
 >>/1418/
That's a good point, anyone who competes with donkeys must be packing.
 >>/1419/
Klim sure is based. I like her.
 >>/1415/
I WOULD NOT CREATE A FUCKING AUSTRALIAN PEDOPHILE 
SO NO
HE IS NOT A MEME 
HE IS A SICK FUCK CREATED ON MANKIND 
 >>/1417/
HE KEEPS FUCKING IMPERSONATING, THAT'S HIS STUPID GIMMICK YOU FUCKING IDIOT. 
GOD WHY AREN'T YOU EDUCATED ENOUGH.
thumbnail of Klim is a LEGEND.mp4
thumbnail of Klim is a LEGEND.mp4
Klim is a... mp4 (2.22 MB, 762x530)
Klim sure sounds pretty based to me. Fair, but based.
 >>/1424/
Are you angry at Hector because he want back to Australia and abandoned Carmen?
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie04.png
thumbnail of 1sbt459-Bernie04.png
1sbt459-Be... png (230.94 KB, 859x612)
 >>/1433/
Yes, that might be the reason. I mean, Yonkers HAS posted pics of his father, saying it is Klim, so... that makes snese.
 >>/1435/
It's still weird that Klim is some 70+ year old creepy obsessed grandpa from Australia. I wonder if he has prostate problems and wears dentures and drinks prune juice every day.
 >>/1439/
Prune juice would make for fucking awesome farts and sloppy bowel movements... maybe that's why Yonkers found this guy!
 >>/1439/
> prostate problems and wears dentures and drinks prune juice every day.
Pumpkin seeds for prostate and urinary tract, flax seeds for blood pressure, whole food plants have all the fiber to prevent constipation. Allium and Cruciferous vegetables prevent cancer. A whole food plant based diet is the way to go, and no added sugar or oil, will keep you healthy, wealthy and wise, and you won't get sick until past 100 years. If Klim is 70 he could easily live another 30 years.
 >>/1439/
No, he's 60+ at best guess, but not a grandpa. No, he'd make a terrible grandfather. 
 >>/1440/
Prune juice would make for fucking awesome punches for sickos like you 
Maybe that's why you're so stupid. 
 >>/1433/
I'm "angry" at your retarded brain
 >>/1435/
And no, you're not a father. You'd be incarcerated or admitted already if you even tried being so creepy and "sexy" to any kid in this world, honestly.
 >>/1442/
This.
 >>/1445/
> Prune juice would make for fucking awesome punches
Not this.
 >>/1442/
Just imagine it, Yoinkres: Klim could live on and be your best friend for another thirty years! Wow! 🤩 😄
 >>/1445/
> Prune juice would make for fucking awesome punches
lol steer clear of the punch bowl at a rivera celebration
jojo gonna make sure the party guests get shitfaced in more ways than one
 >>/1481/
he's going to dump laxatives in the prune juice to make everyone shit twice as much
thumbnail of sharty.jpg
thumbnail of sharty.jpg
sharty jpg (127.08 KB, 1200x1600)
 >>/1491/
it wouldnt be the first time
 >>/1474/
He's literally fucking annoying, he deserves to be punched. Pedos and Klims are not to be trusted 
 >>/1481/
I fucking hate you, that's what I mean by punch. Get fucking punched, painfully but deservingly
 >>/1499/
so you're going to give klim and spaceman punch laced with laxatives and prune juice so they have painful, explosive diarrhea?
 >>/1499/
lol who you kidding jojo
the only punching you do is toungue punching cat fart boxes
 >>/1508/
he gonna try brown pounding me again
this is his second plan to make it happen
Get lax punched you meanie momster, blindies
 >>/1479/
No, Klim, you're a fucking pedophile and pedophiles are not to be friends with NORMAL people. So, normal people would discard you immediately 
 >>/1491/
No I'm going to dump bleach into your fuckin throat 
 >>/1508/
NO I'M GOING TO USE MY FUCKING HAND TO PUNCH THEIR PUNY STUPID FACES 
BUT KLIM? HE'S GONNA GET THE SMACKDOWN OF HIS LIFE
 >>/1530/
are you going to fly to australia right now and find the retirement home klim lives in?
 >>/1530/
> bleach
Is that how Carmen cleans the poop stains?
 >>/1508/  >>/1491/  >>/1481/  >>/1497/

LET'S DO THE "YONKERS SHARTY PARTY"!

140 replies | 22 file

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help

Post Form
New Reply on thread #546
Max 20 files0 B total