a random baaa2 banner

/baaa2/ - Autism

Dunking on the mentally ill


New Reply on thread #6738
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]


 >>/6769/
It's how his mind works (or doesn't). Lately he has been calling me FCF despite having never posted anime or mentioning Christ. I guess that's better than back on 4chan when he always used to ask me who I was every 5 minutes.
He can't comprehend that there are people on the internet who aren't interested in attaching a persona to their posts. I told him many times that these are anonymous websites, but it never went in.
Probably because he has PDD.
thumbnail of ceiling cat.jpg
thumbnail of ceiling cat.jpg
ceiling cat jpg
(62.9 KB, 905x1024)
 >>/6776/
He lives a lonely life, by his own admission just wanting someone to talk with.
Someday he'll realize the difference between talking about and talking with.
 >>/6779/
But there are so many cases of him getting people to talk with and then dropping it. Scroll through his accounts on the drawing websites and you'll see that people start conversations with him and he just stops replying. I hear the same happens on Discord.
 >>/6783/
That's the bit I just can't work out. Could it be that interactions with these people, even retarded furries (and I'm not using that as a derogatory label, the ones he was talking to genuinely seemed to be retarded) can't provide what he wants because he has a very specific idea of how the interactions must go and they don't know what it is? He only ever seemed happy talking to himself pretending to be his cat cartoon.
 >>/6784/
Well, if he's looking for intimacy (and clearly he is not) he won't find it on the web. Because you have to be in the same room with another person to be intimate. I've noticed confrontation is his primary way to communicate, he loves to argue about anything. I don't think his self-image is very accurate, his self awareness of the image he is presenting to other people, he isn't aware of this. Furthermore, I remember him on 9chan always complaining about petty issues, stirring up trouble and being disruptive. Is this his attempt to grow up, find his niche, path, meaning, purpose? Or is he just a childish brat that will never grow up?

I don't expect an answer, but the paragraph is written for him to consider. Also, Alfred Adler would be very helpful for him if he can understand it  :^)
 >>/6786/
Also, he's highly susceptible to criticism, so his primary mistake is that he put himself out there (his real identity etc. on the web).
 >>/6788/  >>/6786/  >>/6784/  >>/6781/  >>/6779/  >>/6776/

Thanks, guys. I honestly wish Jordan could take hold of this critical-thinking stuff for himself and begin to work thru bettering himself... but he won't/cant. It's so sad.

🙄 inb4 Poopcat’s childish retarded PDD screaming-sperg-out paranoid delusional BULLSHIT nonsense AAAA klim did it no u yaddah yaddah yaddah… 
 >>/6781/
shut the fuck up 
have you not heard of the word "busy"? 
 >>/6769/
well, what are you always doing then if it isn't you posting this thread 
 >>/6776/
well someone's still an idiot similarly 
And no, I don't have PDD.
 >>/6779/
No I do not live a lonely life 
> someday 
Already realized. Cope 
 >>/6784/
I'm fucking busy is why. They're busy too, so why should I talk to one that is busy? 
And no I was not talking to my own self. Just because I'm a voice actor keeping the negative thoughts away doesn't mean I fucking think Mittens is there all the time. Just, shut up. 
 >>/6786/
Why WOULDN'T I be looking for intimacy. Hell I fucking roleplayed with someone about it using my personal bee character. It was great to say the least. 
No, I do not confront to anyone unless they're a troll or a pedophile 
Or I can just fucking block them I don't know 
No I DON'T love arguing, and I don't be disruptive. 
I already grew the fuck up, I'm already making what I wanted to make thanks to all that frustration of drawing so good 
No I'm not a brat. 
Alfred who? I only know Charlie Adler, the guy who voices about lots of things. Even Cow from Cow and Chicken 
 >>/6788/
Who? Fucking what criticism? Put me on what?
 >>/6792/
 >>/6793/
Dude, you just replied to posts that are clearly satirical troll posts... there was absolutely no need for yourself to reply to them in the manner in which you did.

They were not real nor serious, yet why did you take them as such?

This is exactly why people say you are weird.
 >>/6814/
Except I ain't unhinged OR retarded. 
Also dont try to reason with the elder pedo. He won't listen, understand or even learn.
thumbnail of 1670070276300078b.png
thumbnail of 1670070276300078b.png
167007027630... png
(191.24 KB, 274x384)
 >>/6821/
He simply is unable and/or incapable of expressing any of these concepts, as they only exist in his imagination. He can't express what he 'wants' into words. That's the PDD at work.
 >>/6831/
I know that, but I tried one more time.
He has a learning disability and low IQ, no real language ability, no vocabulary to explain what he wants from us. But his mother knows what he wants. So he can ask for basic things. That is what I need to know.
 >>/6814/
where did this guy even come from? should someone make a thread to contain him, geordie, and klim so they can have their sperg off and leave the rest of the board in peace?
 >>/6832/
> He has a learning disability 
wrong 
> and low IQ, 
wrong 
> no real language ability, 
wrong 
> no vocabulary to explain what he wants from us
nigger i'm fucking BUSY. i have WORK to do. I have a FONT to do, a FUCKING DRAWING to do, why do you expect me to be everywhere? fiucking stop assuming these things and HAVE PATIENCE 
 >>/6828/
I meant with art, dummy
 >>/6835/
I can express when you shut the FUCK up about me first. And no I don't fucking have "PDD", stop regurgitating the same fucking words you say every time please. 
 >>/6838/
I don't lack self-esteem 
 >>/6841/
shut up i'm STARRUKO
 >>/6848/
Why do you say
> I didn't finish the show because...
if you're so busy with art? You say coming to the boards you hate interrupts your art so why do you do it?
The only thing you're busy with is arguing.
 >>/6869/
Narcissism falls along the axis of what psychologists call personality disorders, one of a group that includes antisocial, dependent histrionic, avoidant and borderline personalities. But by most measures, narcissism is one of the worst, if only because the narcissists themselves are so clueless.
https://www.powerofpositivity.com/10-projections-mind-narcissist/?es_sh=78964dd0ccfcc33ed91e7e0e53c1c173&es_ad=31180
 >>/6852/
he is not a child 
 >>/6850/
I said FUCK OFF 
NO IT DOES NOT STINK 
FUCKING STOP 
YOU ARE WEIRD 
A CREEP
AND A FUCKING POSSIBLE MASOCHIST 
 >>/6851/
I'm not a troll you retard 
I AM the real one, you just choose not to believe it at times 
 >>/6853/
fuck off man 
it is NOT A COLORING BOOK 
 >>/6866/
i dont meant to be rude but stop replying to the troll and let ME talk 
 >>/6869/
you're the only one narcissistic
 >>/6876/
That's a great idea, how do you suggest I identify which one is you and which one is "the troll"? This is an anonymous imageboard.
 >>/6882/
You obviously don't know me Jordan, you have absolutely no reason to call me a pedophile so you must be confusing me with someone else. Go on, point to a single post I have made that could cause you to jump to this conclusion.
I'll wait.
 >>/6883/
...Nevermind you're not klim. Sorry 
But my guy, he pisses me off so much. How do you not see the stuff he does
 >>/6884/
I do, but I'm not sure what you expect. These are anonymous imageboards, those are inevitably going to attract sexual deviants that can't post what they want to under their actual name.
That you have a picture of his face is lucky, but if you really wanted to do something about him it really is only you who is in the position to do it.
All the identity information you have extracted so far are a result of him interacting with you in semi-private. He's too sly to let things slip in places as public as this, you will have to take him somewhere private on a regular basis if you actually want him stopped.
Otherwise, he's just a child lover on a network of sites full of child lovers. If you don't do something about him, then nobody will.
And no, complaining all day about how he is a meanie monster doesn't count as doing something.
 >>/6890/
He won't, he can't. Klim is his drug. Poopcat gets a total rush abusing Klim every day. He needs his Klim hit daily.
 >>/6895/
It's a symbiotic relationship.
He needs his abuser as much as his abuser needs a victim. A match made in hell!
 >>/6792/
> well, what are you always doing then if it isn't you posting this thread
Why do you care what I do? Believe it or not, the internet isn't my personal diary where I need to tell the world every waking thought going on in my head. There is a world out there Geordie, just because you focus on being forced indoors, and limited to devices with internet. Won't make life adapt to you.
Hey Poopers... who is this girl...?

It's something I still can't comprehend about Yonkers:

He still actually believes Klim's bullshit story about marrying his step-sister on her 12th birthday and feeding her donkey semen on their wedding night...

Unbelievably: he actually believes that is true and real!

Why can't he comprehend that Klim only says that sorta stuff to trigger him? It works tho... Yonkers bites, every time. Poor Poopcat doesn't realize Klim is just larping. It's not true at all. It's obviously not true.

The whole donkey semen thing happened when she was 11-yo...
Hey Yonkers... which one is Klim's girl...?

It's something I still can't comprehend about Yonkers:

He still actually believes Klim's bullshit story about marrying his step-sister on her 12th birthday and feeding her donkey semen on their wedding night...

Unbelievably: he actually believes that is true and real!

Why can't he comprehend that Klim only says that sorta stuff to trigger him? It works tho... Yonkers bites, every time. Poor Poopcat doesn't realize Klim is just larping. It's not true at all. It's obviously not true.

The whole donkey semen thing happened when she was 11-yo...
Yonkers: Are any of these Klim's 12-yo Wife? Do you really believe it's true?

Post(s) action:


Moderation Help


76 replies | 36 file
New Reply on thread #6738
Max 20 files0 B total