UK Letter Stating President Obama Asked UK to Spy on Trump Organization and Trump Campaign

From: Public Intelligence Blog (this legit anons?)

ISA-94: Application For Renewal Of Warrant To Surveil 725 5th Ave, New York, NY, USA 5th And 26th Floors
Date: 17 November 2016
GCHQ References: A / 7238 / 6547 /12

Rt Hon Boris Johnson MP
Secretary of State for Foreign & Commonwealth Affairs

ISA-94: APPLICATION FOR RENEWAL OF WARRANT CSO/142263 TO SURVEIL 725 5TH AVE. NEW YORK, NY, USA, 5TH & 26TH FLOORS

On 28 August 2016, GCHQ/CSO filed for permission to execute Project FULSOME at the request of the US President, seeking intelligence gathering into the Trump Organization and Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., both located at 725 5th Avenue, New York, NY, USA. Activities include foreign and US domestic signals collection, in regards to communications with Russian hostile actors.
IOCCO approved FULSOME on 15 September 2016, allowing 90 days of initial SIGINT gathering, with the potential for renewal, should the situation allow. This memo’s purpose is to request a 90 day renewal of FULSOME’s original charter, with further potential for renewal, thereafter.
Since FULSOME’s start, a clear collection of actionable leads have accrued, both from the Trump campaign itself, from former MI5 agent Michael Steele, and from others (see fig. 1-7 in attachment).
US National Security Adviser Rice has requested that we continue our surveillance, during the transition period, as internal US intelligence is potentially compromised by the incoming Trump administration.
For these reasons, we are requesting that FULSOME’s charter be renewed for another 90 days.
Sincerely,

Robert Hannigan
GCHQ

*This communication is deemed Top Secret STRAP3 and must not be discussed, copied, shared, or distributed,*

https://phibetaiota.net/2019/10/uk-letter-stating-president-obama-asked-uk-to-spy-on-trump-organization-and-trump-campaign/