e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #11079
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/13570/
And yet her only suitors have been pedrophiles, random orbiters addicted to image boards, and pump n dumpers. If she could get any man she wanted, she would have.
 >>/13590/
well, youre WRONG. here is the thing: marky attracts pedros, orbiters, and creeps because those are the environments she spends all her time in! its not hard. she spends her time on 4chan, discord, and other shitty places, so shes going to attract the men who frequent those places (trash). if she actually hung out in respectable places, online and irl, she would attract men from those places. if she hung out at church shed attract a nice christian man, if she hung out at bookstores or university settings, shed attract a nice educated man.
 >>/13591/
I think you're forgetting that even when she went to high school, college, and had various jobs, she still never had a single decent guy into her.
We're talking about a girl who dropped out of college freshman year to move to Brazil to be with guy that was 10+ years her senior.  A guy who lived in a 3rd world country and was barely middleclass. 

She doesn't have shit going for her.
 >>/13677/
> eye bags
> acne scars
> thin lips
Maybe im just thinking of the features I dislike on myself, but she just looks like an average attainable girl that would let you fuck her if you called her pretty. Whats the appeal to her orbiters?
I know shes a big fan of the beach boys, so when I saw this limited edition shirt today I couldnt help but think of her. imagine how cute she'd look in this...on a relaxing sunday around the house, shed just wear this and her panties (nothing else) as we cooked breakfast and drank coffee and laughed. I wish it could be real.
 >>/13784/
she doesnt use a webcam or microphone while doing those streams so they suck

also she seems to take a lot of breaks or is "thinking" about what to do next drawing 

these things lead to boring streams

she is just going to end up going back to some shit retail job in a year or so at this rate

that or another boyfriend saga which never ends well
 >>/13865/
What happened to her mic and webcam from before?  

Can't believe she is going back to trying to be a fulltime artist/streamer.  She is never going to break the cycle.
 >>/13880/
her drawing is alright. its not special, lets be honest. its your typical anime weeb art shit that most egirls like to draw. shes never going to make it as a streamer because she has no charisma or personality. she is about as exciting as a lump of coal.
 >>/13900/
 >>/13874/
 >>/13880/
in two weeks time she will give up her streaming schedule.

this kike must be fucked into submission. she is incapable of keeping a schedule for too long without a man regulating her.

simps, do not create a new thread. let her fade out with this one. she is done.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #11079
Max 20 files0 B total