e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #1427
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/5952/
yeah idk if they were attempting to bury a specific thread or just trying to bump down all the active threads
most likely some simp who thinks he's "protecting" these girls from this board. retarded because it accomplishes nothing and is just going to piss people off
Shes wonderful and not for her looks but her talents skills kindness and depth. Too high on the pedestal for you losers, lol
She is currently on some girl named Alice youtube stream.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikk3voqxL2U&ab_channel=Alice%27sRoom

That pedo sleepy seymour is in there as well
 >>/6342/
and she hangs around with that kind of people? something neptune and his friends? so glad she's my aidoru and i don't know her personally
a leopard really never changes its spots
 >>/6351/
check her channel she was doing loads of irl streams around stop the steal time and was getting traction as a chan egirl but it seems to have died off
 >>/6351/
They've been friends for a while, here's Marky in Alice's stream comments back in March. 

File size is too big (5.12 KiB max wtf?), here's links to the desu threads.

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/62825808
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/62855125

>>/6342/
Damn, I passed out minutes before this shit started and woke up minutes after it ended. When I saw Alice tweet that she was taking a Greyhound to Providence I had a STRONG suspicion that it was to meet Marky. I didn't think anything would happen till today as she said she would arrive on the 12th. 

Also Marky crashed her car, she posted it on Instagram.

Also also, this must be the most views Marky's ever gotten. 8k view count currently on that stream. I think she may legitimately be gaining fame and there may be a fresh batch of orbiters incoming, if they're so dedicated as to find this place.
Lmao, "Alice" is a junkie worse than Ciara who had sex with baked Alaska, has bpd, goes through new bfs constantly, has mental breakdowns on stream, and almost killed her dog. Great choice Marky.
Holy FUCK, Marky almost died in a car crash. 

> it was like torrential downpour and the low visibility

> and i was driving on the highway like seventy miles per hour and the car in front of me was like two car lengths ahead of me

> and the roads are packed and she started hydroplaning or something and she slammed on the brakes and i didn't have enough time to react so i like completely crushed under and she crashed into the like the highly divider and it was a whole mess i felt like an hour waiting for tow truck"

1h47m timestamp on Alice's stream. 

What a fucking tragedy that would have been. And she's seemingly uninjured too. She got very lucky.
 >>/5267/
It seems that someone looked at her car with an evil eye. Poor Marky, I genuinely feel sad about her sometimes. And she crashed just as she found her new job.
 >>/6355/
Speaking of Alice, my gut instinct regarding her having a personality disorder was right. Now, as if Marky didn't have enough of worse luck, she is dealing with a delinquent. Hoping nothing goes wrong because you know what they say, "a rotten apple spoils the whole barrel".
 >>/6365/
Alice is insane and definitely using Marky for clout. She's been doxxed plenty and she's a closeted nazi since she's gotten more popular and doesn't want to lose YouTube shekels. She already got banned from twitch. Here she is in all her glory https://youtube.com/watch?v=Uu8fKMzX5ns Marky will cut her off soon hopefully.
thumbnail of 1616371410463.png
thumbnail of 1616371410463.png
1616371410463 png
(32 KB, 390x343)
thumbnail of 1616195548455.jpg
thumbnail of 1616195548455.jpg
1616195548455 jpg
(358.95 KB, 828x886)
 >>/6366/
I would be surprised if Marky didn't know about Alice's politically incorrect views. They've been friends since at least early this year, probably longer. It doesn't seem to me like Alice has much clout to gain from being with Marky. Other way around really. Marky exposed herself to an audience of nearly 10k on Alice's stream although she seemed to have wanted to hide her name. She shouldn't have even used her abridged moniker in that case. One thing's for sure though, I don't think Alice is good for Marky given Alice's past erratic behavior, although it was possibly all an act and Marky knows that so isn't worried about any outbursts.
in spite of everything we were able to see her interacting with another human and it makes me really happy. she's so cute m*rkybros
it's impressive how she manages to befriend every person involved with r9k and sv-like dramas
i bet she's friends with that famous failed normie neet youtuber too
 >>/6534/
 >>/6537/
marky imitated rose's speech for few seconds and moved on watching other vids. it was funny to see her expression while doing it. I had clipped it but got removed I don't know why.
 >>/6544/
noooo can you upload it here? seeing her acting naturally in these last streams really were the highlights of this m*rky season
 >>/6520/
>  thought marky and ciara made up at the end and became friends

Your thinking of ciara and erica they kinda became friends.  Marky rarely ever reacted when asked about ciara but she did one time in a good youtube stream when she was streaming deadly premonition.  She said she didn't care that she was dead and that she had been dead to her long before her actual death.

There were like 9 viewers and the stream is of course gone so I have no proof other than my word so take it as you will

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #1427
Max 20 files0 B total