e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #1995
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/31348/
It doesn't exist. He's a notorious liar who sits all day on discord spreading rumours and bitching about underage girls. 

This girl has never taken lewds/nudes.
Chiaki was two faced but she had a mystique and aetherial aspect to her that none of the current e-girls have.
The new e-girls are completely boring. Where can we find more girls like Chiaki?
 >>/33928/
Because she's neither innocent nor pure nor pristine. It's common knowledge that all the girls who end up attention whoring on /r9k/ have already been groomed and passed around by private discord grooming rings.
 >>/34016/
All I want to know then is where the discord rings find them first, so that I can find one before they get to her and ruin her.
The ultimate solution to finding a qt pure r9k girlfriend, find one who hasn't been ruined yet and make her your gf before all of the internet does.

Seriously though Unironically where do the discord creeps even find these girls?
 >>/34077/
They are horrible people even before being groomed. You are so naive and clueless. 
I advise you to read the latest marky thread to quickly know the main behaviors and common traits in these e-whores broken by mental illness (usually cluster Bs/cPTSD) and trauma.
 >>/34080/
 >>/34079/
Can anyone actually give me some conclusive advice on how to find these sorts of girls on Instagram before they're discovered? How do the groomers find them. I want to save one
 >>/34156/
Just be an established pedophile and they will throw themselves at you.
These little thots love to pedobait and get off on abuse.
 >>/31309/
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/67983139/#q67983261

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/67983139/#q67983471

Who is the discord e-boy Chiaki and Angel fought over?
 >>/34230/
"A" could also be Alina. Her thread was recently bumped after a year of inactivity, calling her a "clingy whore".
If you put two and two together...
 >>/31309/
 >>/31568/
The "Lily" that beefed with Angelbaby and  posted her ass in passing in general chat is a different person from the british e-girl discussed here. Cobalt is a retard and doesn't know it.
You can stop sending him dms and harassing him now.
 >>/34156/
They usually get groomed on steam or discord as young as 12-13. You will never be the first one, unless you yourself are a groomer.
 >>/21307/
 >>/20450/
 >>/35194/
Looks like she's ended up quite badly. That's comforting in a way, I can finally move on.
Let this thread die and don't make a new one. Don't give her any more attention. Even negative attention is good attention to an attention whore. 
Let her rot alone and unwanted, this is what she deserves.
thumbnail of ab67706c0000da84e80c01ea30cc2d6ca4642b64.jpeg
thumbnail of ab67706c0000da84e80c01ea30cc2d6ca4642b64.jpeg
ab67706c0000da84e80c0... jpeg
(29.65 KB, 300x300)
I remember when nearly all I could think about for a straight year and a half was this girl, does she even know what she took from me or other guys like me? Sure we were gullible and desperate at the time perhaps. Maybe it was our punishment for other things, she was obviously in pain herself searching for some way to mend the wound, the loneliness.

Yet looking back and remembering the agony that was, it's almost a nostalgic melancholy for the delusion, the fool who thought she cared. This is the same emotion BPD women have for abusers I suppose. A longing for the familiar...

Even now that I'm doing better much better, I feel wounded, it was my fault for being so stupid, do mentally ill, so simply, i wish so badly that i never even saw her.
 >>/39947/
Dude on the left looks like one of those hideous greasy neckbeards with a CS degree who are so desperate and autistic that the only way that they can get some (e)pussy is grooming on discord insecure mentally ill teen age-regressing girls with a history of abuse and self harm.

Dude on the right looks like the indian janitor meme. Gives me the vibe of a tryhard jestermaxxer.
 >>/40735/
To be honest I doubt anyone cares anymore. It seems that all her orbiters/victims moved on for good.
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if your post was self posted. Some of these girls are completely insane.
 >>/59555/
 >>/59389/
 >>/57746/
Cringe. She hasn't had an online presence in years and still some of you freaks still clamour around crumbs of discussion around this girl. Go orbit some fresh piece of meat like that Ika girl instead of obsessing over someone that doesn't even have private social media accounts anymore.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #1995
Max 20 files0 B total