e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #27
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/62382/
paying to spam a niche imageboard, it doesn't get much more pathetic than that lol.. well actually, i guess you could be an adult man obsessed with some ugly underage spic and devote every waking moment of your life to her
 >>/27/
> ugly underage spic
with all due respect m8 there's a lot of ugly girls out there and she isn't one of them. that being said I'm not attractive to a 15-year-old but I can definitely say she's pretty in the objective sense. if she was really ugly I don't think there would be this much hubbub about her
 >>/62417/
Oh okay. I thought she had two threads up within two days and that there was a whole band of discussion on her. I thought a new rule was literally created on agatha2 for her. I also thought that there was no doxing on this board
 >>/62427/
you know that's not true in either of those threads that were made. you don't even know who I am. I want to know why you are keen on hurting pukara when it's these orbiters who are bothering you? do you think hurting pukara is an effective way to get at her orbiters?
 >>/62427/
if you think those threads are samefagging is every thread 1 person ip hopping? Or are you just saying that to justify your bias? If those threads had samefagging the mod would have stepped in but they didn't because she simply has more fans than you, roastie
 >>/62427/
tbh this is unlikely to be true. pukara's threads on r9k have 200/400+ posts every time, while iris and vamp's threads die within 50 posts...
spammerbro maybe you should have actually hired indians for the job... no way they could be as incompetent as you are lmao
thumbnail of my_2017_halloween_costume.png
thumbnail of my_2017_halloween_costume.png
my_2017_ha... png
(1.08 MB, 1024x1821)
 >>/27/
General question, what's the best way to orbit? I don't know how not to be a total creep to a girl when talking to her. I'm not sure what to do. Also please rate my halloween costume
 >>/62822/
neg on her and leave her on read so she has to work for it. act like you have better things going on than talking to her but make a little time for it
 >>/62823/
lmao you learned that from all the women who did that to you, didn’t you? either that or you’re a foid
that’s bpd beta bitch behavior
> no nudity

I wonder how many glow nigger shitskins post here in an attempt to justify their salary anyway
so then realistically if i gave the BO $1000 , I could get 5 girls threads (marky, kennedi, audrey, cewl, iris)  taken down forever, past present and future ? then the board would literally die. i might just do it.
 >>/64352/
in theory but that would be a major moderation headache I'd imagine and at that point someone would just make a new board to migrate to.
i worry about this board lately. ive been coming here for years, but man its dead these days. at some point im sure the owner has to start wondering if its even worth maintaining and paying monthly for this site if theres like 10 posts per month here. its sad.
 >>/64777/
People usually do this when they're trying to bury something. It's completely pointless of course so I don't know why they bother.
It's really annoying when people who actively choose to associate with child predators, blackmailers, extorters, etc and engage in all sorts of sketchy behavior and have no problem with it inevitably end up having things posted about them here by said people because of some lame discord drama or whatever and then they come here and start whining and complaining and lying about this board as if we're the problem.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #27
Max 20 files0 B total