e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #28
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/26860/
See but like no one talks abt ts anymore, all that’s on here is based 4chan users arguing if she’s Jewish or not, if there’s anywhere else I can go to like Chans or anything can you provide links?
What do you mean by "What do you mean"?!

In one of her mukbang videos she devours korean stuff with her friend Irene. That girl can be seen in the graduation video too. She's Agathas classmate.
 >>/26862/
There isn't anywhere else, this is it. She's a small time youtuber/streamer who quit 5 years ago and has no public internet presence, what kind of community or discussion are you imagining there would be at this point.
 >>/26861/
Her family's dox has been known forever, practically since the beginning.
 >>/26857/
There was a guy on discord a year or two ago who claimed to be a real life acquaintance of hers and posted cropped photos of her from her workplace's website/social media. (someone else reposted them on 4chan and pretended to be stalking her.)
Her full name was already known. She goes by Giselle in real life and has for years at this point but I doubt she's gotten a legal name change.
 >>/26858/
That her friend, Irene Chang (remember the korean mukbang?), is in this video too.

You can see her in the graduation video too. That's all.
Does anyone have 'threemilk - Livestream 05-28-2017 (Part. 3/4) [Reupload Deleted Video]'? 

I had it bookmarked but it's no longer available
 >>/27195/
Maybe first learn what you are talking about, retard.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism

If you are implying current "jews" are a distinct race or ethnicity, they aren't. They are inbred descendants of khazar converts who have nothing to do with the original jews.

>>/27196/
You mean still jewish by their own self-supremacist goy-hating standards? A half-"jew" will always identify as jew, because it allows them to feel special and superior to others.

>>/27197/
> her dad is a goy who converted

And yet they still consider him an outsider goy cattle:
 >>/24832/
 >>/27360/
Jews (whether ashkenazi, sephardic, mizrahi or ethiopian) are different from whites, being ashkenazi (Agatha's mom)  the closest to europeans with around 50% of their ancestry traced back to europe. 

https://i.ibb.co/vP9WwjS/are-jews-white-european-infographic.jpg

As for the khazar theory, there's no substantive evidence of a Khazar origin among Ashkenazi Jews.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry
 >>/27360/
I meant exactly what I wrote and if I had wanted a reply I'd have used a fucking question mark. I'm not wearing a sign saying "will suck dick for free lectures" either
 >>/27491/
Ashkenazis make up most of the "jew" population worldwide, sephardics are just ashkenazis from Spain, ethiopian "jews" are blacks and the "white" "jews" of Israel already tried to genocide them. Mizrahis are the only ones who have any chance of being related to the original jews.

> there's no substantive evidence of a Khazar origin

And even less evidence for non-khazar origin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
It's officially accepted that the ruling elite converted to Judaism, the debate is about the degree of conversion among it's other people, but Judaism is still listed as the top religion, and most of the article and resource notes are also about how Judaic it was. If Judaism was the official religion, you think they just disappeared later? Of course, just like with the supposed 666 gorillion myth, the "jews" are the biggest hinderers of such research, because it might prove their narratives wrong.

>>/27496/
So you only like to be retarded when your retardation isn't contested.
 >>/27521/
OK, what does any of this has to do with my og comment anyway?

All I did was ask if a rumor I've once heard about Agatha being a mischlinge was true, which apparently is

I don't really care about the khazar theory and I don't care about the original jews nor the palestine/israel conflict
 >>/27521/
look mongoloid, I just wrote what the nazis argued, which is not necessarily what I believe. can you understand the difference? now eat shit

>>/27547/
nobody cares, but that's what happens when single-minded autists target you with their bullshit
 >>/27547/
It has everything to do with your comment, which implied that "jewness" is based on genetics:
> I've heard only her mom is jewish while her dad is a white gentile

>>/27549/
> I just wrote what the nazis argued

Which happens to be the same thing "jews" themselves argue, and yet you somehow felt the need to bring up "nazis", then act defensive when it's contested.

> that's what happens when single-minded autists target you

Yes i have a single-mind, maybe you are a schizo with split-personality, that might explain your attitude.
 >>/27555/
Well, it is, that's why we can tell them from gentiles though DNA testing, and that's how we can tell ashkenazi aren't White (besides the obvious phenotypic differences) even if they trace 47% of their ancestry back to Europe  
https://www.livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

In this graph you can see how closely related they are (if you consider this common ancestor to be the khazars or the original israelites that's irrelevant) even ashkenazi and libyan jews are still closer to each other than greeks and sardinias for example
https://i.ibb.co/vP9WwjS/are-jews-white-european-infographic.jpg
thumbnail of 54284b6906f23911475731a9_image-1024x681.jpg
thumbnail of 54284b6906f23911475731a9_image-1024x681.jpg
54284b6906f2391147573... jpg
(635.11 KB, 1024x681)
Guys, I was thinking: could we be just some helpless goys duped by some jewess dressing childishly with a tiny bow on her hair? 
Maybe, in the end she was just a humble alpacasso merchant and we took it all too seriously. Maybe it was a lie from the beginning
 >>/24643/
> dissatified with reality and want to escape and daydream
this pretty much sums it up... dont want to be a ventfag but through my life ive realized that i quickly ruin every relationship im in, and it keeps me stable to simply observe someone from afar..whether this is pure cope or not i dont really care, it keeps me emotionally at bay while i can focus on other parts of life without feeling lonely. it obviously takes a lot of fucked up shit for you to end up at this board, especially several years down the road. its 'strange' of course, but i dont think its a negative habit. everyone has a strange part of their life they keep away from people, its just skeletons in the closet.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #28
Max 20 files0 B total