e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #30707
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/32722/
It's not the same sports bra. You are blind. And the first scenario is what happens every single day and how all the deepfakes are made.
thumbnail of 1585738966052.jpg
thumbnail of 1585738966052.jpg
1585738966052 jpg
(54.92 KB, 886x973)
thumbnail of image (2).jpg
thumbnail of image (2).jpg
image (2) jpg
(241.17 KB, 1280x960)
Here's the picture along with an image of Ciara's stomach. She has a lateral scar above and to the left of her bully button, and one below and to the right, which are visible in both pictures. It's definitively Ciara.
 >>/32733/
lol, i still remember the comments speculating on the title. i can't remember the date, but i think it was around 2020? Chew on that theorists
 >>/32735/
Not him but marky doesn't cut. She thinks that all cutters are faggots, which is the only right thing shes ever said in her life.
ok dct I'll hand it to you. Posting obvious ciara boobs and fighting tooth and nail that they're Markys was actually a pretty good deflection
 >>/32744/
No, I mean these sound only videos, (song) playlist in youtube_mirrr archive. Marky plays piano, but is that her voice singing? I'm not very good at recognizing voices.
 >>/32747/
I was saying they weren't marky from the start he was just arguing against the obvious with everyone like he always does so people don't talk about real things
wouldnt it epic if the 1000th post was one amazing 2019 marky nude from the set, showing her pefectly shaved bush , plump round ass, and amazing tits? thatd make this the greatest thread ever on this board
Wasn't it confirmed that marky bought and used meth a while ago? Is that really the role model you chase after?
was she having a 'miraculous weekend' in her moms shed with the tranny? is that what inspired this?

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #30707
Max 20 files0 B total