/agatha2/ - E-Girl Purgatory

e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #3076
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

i'd like to imagine that ken speaks in a hushed, syrupy drawl, but she probably has the same vocal fry lena dunham voice as every other american under 40 :-(
 >>/4258/
Extremely accurate. Can’t see her getting her own education and career going, too autistic and obsessed with Marxism and art and trivial crap that doesn’t actually help you in the real world. I can’t see her “adulting”. Sorry Ken
Anyone else base their whole personality off of kennedi cotarelo and john maus or are you normal? Ken if you’re reading this please bring back your last fm ):
 >>/4280/
that last.fm was the most accurate representation of her music taste;  the 'special needs kids meet pots and pans' youtube/tumblr stuff is first and foremost a matter of aesthetic, a building block of her internet persona. no one is ever as tryhard as they like to portray themselves online, and are ken is no exception
 >>/4281/
the last fm looked the same as her YouTube and rym. except she binged on bladee. she listened to everything she posts about except she listened to a handful of artists thousands of times like an autistic
 >>/4280/
 >>/4281/
 >>/4293/
It's often such a consoomer mindset too even if you remove the merch aspect of it. Yes, for almost no effort at all you too can flaunt other people's work in order to commodify your very existence! It's just marketing! Every aspect of Ken's public social media has this effect intentionally whether she'd admit it or not.

If you unironically run a blog or youtube channel like hers then don't kid yourself into thinking you're just sharing cool stuff around. People who actually have the character to examine what they're doing with their time know that it boils down to getting attention. They want the positives that come from presenting themselves as a character - a persona, a tastemaker, an "online personality", whatever. Unfortunately for Ken, she has to take the good with the bad.

If posting that shit's your hustle then more power to you but it's still as fake as anything on television. Ken can go fuck herself with that marxist shit if she’s just gonna poison the well herself.

I'm just some anon piece of shit so it doesn't really matter to me how she chooses to whore herself out but the meme she represents in my mind just tilts people further towards fashionable insincerity. I just wanna talk about art sometimes my dudes. Her behaviour (as with a lot of people on last.fm for the record) is anti-fucking-thetical to art apprecation. It’s so blatant and people never get called out for it.

Listening to some obscure 30 views tape on youtube ONE TIME and immediately sharing it to your social media is pathetic. Just save everyone the trouble and post "I'm a fucking faggot" next time. While you're at it; find and stick to friends who's respect you can maintain without that shit. If you don't have people in your life (in some way, shape or form) who can satisfy your need to talk about that stuff then you're probably fucking up bud.

Ken has an interesting face and while this' just anecdotal, I've noticed that models tend to have atypical facial features compared to more conventionally attractive women. I reckon that it's the combination of that, a lack of nudes and her well crafted (for what it is) persona that she's been able to carve out the niche she has.

I feel sorry for her that this' what she has to deal with but then again I feel sorry for a lot of people who lack the self-awareness or conviction to better their situation (trannies included even if they're often borderline NPCs). Like a bunch of you have said before, it's obvious that the way to go is just to abandon every site she hasn't yet. She can use a fucking handle if she wants to write perfume reviews but then this should be obvious to her because it IS obvious to her.

Long-winded post I know but last thing I wanna say is that it'd be interesting to talk to those of you who aren't complete degenerates. I don't think people choose to get this obsessed with someone they can never be with. It's interesting to me and I can't be the only one.

tldr - just another fucking faggot
 >>/4323/
I don't want to talk to you but I want to say that you've spoken the truth, which is not a minor thing in this septic tank of delusional shit.
 >>/4325/
I appreciate it all the same. I'm not desperate to talk either but lurking here for so long does make me wonder what the average anon's going through
 >>/4323/
I agree with you for the most part. But I do think she uploads music to youtube because she genuinely wants to share it. Ive never used last fm but people tell me they just like to catalog what they listen to. I dont know how true that tends to be. Im both sad and happy shes wiped most of her presence online. There isnt much anyone can do with perfume reviews, old songs with disabled comments, and lists of albums she curated. If i had to guess shes only keeping the rest of her accounts because she wants control over her name and google results, like someone else has said here before already, and she knows that its harmless and drawns no attention. 

Maybe I am delusional but I think a lot of what she does is for fun and not for any deep reason. but i assume that of a lot of people. Its hard for me to care too much knowing that the average girl is still more addicted to posting face everywhere than her. 

I dont feel in love with her anymore but she is still very interesting to me. I just like to check in and like knowing she is doing okay. I dont think shes going to go back to posting selfies or things about her life which makes me sad but its for the best. Neither of us really know her. Everything you said could be true or false I guess.
 >>/4329/
I think her desire to share stuff is definitely part of it. I don't doubt that she has a drive to do creative things either - she seems genuine in that so I don't wanna write her off completely. I'd agree it's probably not for any deep reason though I also think you'd have to intentionally delude yourself into thinking you aren't trying to sculpt some fake version of yourself for others to see. If she genuinely didn't want that then she could just post directly to her friends (or under a new handle like I said).

My beef with last.fm is that it can* sometimes (if not often) encourage a really lame mindset. If you're the type to listen to albums rather than tracks when you dig then it really isn't hard to keep track of what you've checked out yourself. I've spoken to longtime users who've told me it still affects their relationship to music in strange ways - always knowing that what you're listening to is being scrobbled/displayed on the site for people to see, feeling uneasy or weird when what you're listening to ISN'T being databased, etc. There's a whole culture around the site too that's pretty cringe but that's beyond the scope of this. It's a generalization for sure but it is a way that people (if you can call them people) use to commodify "themselves" as it were.

Thanks for being so genuine towards the end. It's legitimately touching to me. I've also struggled with that and I'm glad I'm not as obsessed as I use to be as well. At this stage I still find her attractive and interesting but not to the extent where it'll ever be painful or occupy my thoughts much outside of checking this board. I'll get over it soon. Hope you do too.
 >>/4323/
damn this opened my eyes. almost all of my interests and music and “personas” are curated around her, and I suspect thousands of her e-girl followers subconsciously try to emulate her just because of how niche and unique she has made her internet presence, specifically on tumblr. to me, she’s influential in that way. if you search hard enough on twitter and fragrantica you see so many girls now who try to write like her, collect perfumes, watch her letterbox films, listen to her music, and spew Marxism to the point where it isn’t a coincidence anymore. this is specifically on left wing “former 4chan user” twitter. there are these weird niche communities of women and gays that try to copy her style, including myself. it’s bizarre but that’s what happens when ones carefully cultivated persona basically turns them into a demigod. people like us lack an identity so we grasp onto what we think will make us feel special and contrarian. she’s self aware enough to know this would happen, but won’t admit it.
 >>/4334/
Can't speak to the other stuff but Marxism is so ubiquitous amongst young, left-leaning hipster chicks that I don't think you can attribute that to Ken even if people are trying to emulate her in other ways. I'd say she's part of a larger trend in that respect (outside the chan-sphere I mean, I hear what you're saying).

I don't think she's refusing to admit to anything so you know. In putting herself out there like she has, she's never to my knowledge done so in a way where people get to stop taking responsibility for their inadequacies. Realistically, this shit's all beneath her contempt anyways (as it should be).
 >>/4334/
those interests aren't unique to her at all. she is not the originator of this archetype of person. those people are not trying to emulate her any more than she is emulating them. she is not that influential.
How the hell does kennedi meet all these artists up close and personal? david loca, john maus, molly nilsson… does she have connections or something? i’m kinda jealous, i don’t have autism nor social anxiety yet she seems to thrive more
 >>/4374/
I know she's friends with a few people from music scenes. She and some guy from a band she likes are good friends and I remember her tweeting about him sending her his thesis papers on anti psychiatry or something. I think she's just nice so they trust her
 >>/4374/
Also I have on good authority that Loca sexually harassed her for months until she had to completely block him on everything. She rejected him and turned down all his offers. Funny thought tbh. Never heard of her meeting Molly Nilsson.
i cant believe her number was leaked in the last thread and no one really cared lmao 

agatha really has died. F
 >>/4381/
Didn’t people try calling/texting and there was no response? Nothing much to do about it if she  blocks us instantly anyways. She probably changed her number
what if ken ends up famous one day like john maus and our threads appear in her wikipedia article
 >>/4391/
i had to google k-punk, what is this? anyway i doubt shed do anything like that. i cant see her ever sharing much of her writing besides perfume stuff. and idont think she wanted her name tied to her music otherwise shed have kept it up
 >>/4385/
it was her # someone harassed her, its why she deactivated her twitter. The number was also connected to her social media accounts and had imessage
 >>/4411/
doubt it's why she deactivated her Twitter considering she had already been in the process of deleting accounts for days leading up to it and her YouTube is still up. idk what imessage has to do with it. don't most people have iphones?
 >>/4418/
i wonder if this is the same dude she was posting on her Instagram and doing puzzles with. i smell sexual tension unless he’s gay
 >>/4426/
Terrible point. The board being obsessed with fragrances does not mean that most of its straight male users are as well.

Furthermore, /fa/ is not at all representative of the average straight man. You're responding to an obvious generalization with an even shittier generalization. Witless.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #3076
Max 20 files0 B total