/agatha2/ - E-Girl Purgatory

e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #6548
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

is there a way to find out what the highest priorities are on her list? or what she wants most?  I dont have any family or friends, so im going to spend my xmas bonus on her.
 >>/7127/
I hope she gets away from nasty instant coffee eventually. She deserves the finer things in life. I wonder if she has tried the various coffees at her new job? I think I recall her posting the menu on insta, looks scrumptious. They even have nitro cold brew. I wonder if shes had that yet? The ones Ive had are really strong but are so smooth and silky going down. its quite nice.
I thought I'd pose this random question for discussion, if anyone wants to chime in: what do you think is marky's biggest character flaw? obviously most of us love her, but every human has flaws. what would you say are her biggest ones which hold her back in life?

I would say: 
1. lack of follow-through (no ambition) ; 
2. laziness ; 
3. bad judge of character (friend/bf choices).

thats all i can think of, really. would be interested to hear your thoughts. plz no stupid answers like "being a whore" . serious responses only.
 >>/7172/
Hmm interesting. I think the high number of sex partners she's had is actually part of number 3. I don't think she sleeps with people thinking it'll be one and done. It's sad but she should also know better. I think also though she just doesn't care sometimes like with Alice who's an obvious insane retard. 

I was also wondering, do you think Marky has any shame about herself sexually? Her body count is higher than the american average for adults and I wonder if she ever feels bad about it because of how many people call her a whore or if she justifies it. Personally I don't care about her body count because I don't think it matters until it's a genuinely massive number but I've wondered this.
 >>/7172/
unironically her problem is likely some form of mild autism, her mannerisms and behavior remind me of autistic people I've known
 >>/7177/
The only autistic girls posted here are Agatha and Ken. Marky is diagnosed with bipolar disorder and goes through periods of being very motivated but manic, and periods of being lethargic and totally resigned.
 >>/7176/
my guess would be that she feels some bit of shame and regret for the things she did under the age of 18. Shes acknowledged that she was naive and made poor choices, but adds that she was manipulated and taken advantage of by bad people. however, I dont think shes ashamed of dating roberto and whatever else shes done since then . shes a grown adult and takes accountability. sometimes things just dont work out like we plan.
Marky's really been tormenting us with the lack of streams. I don't know what's keeping her back, the embarrassment from last stream or just she doesn't have the will to stream very often. Or maybe she's streaming privately away from the prying eyes of orbiters. She said she hoped she could stream more with her new stable schedule and ideally she would stream and draw every day. Clearly she's been drawing a lot as you can see from all the drawings she's posted on IG.
I think she probably feels spent and mentally drained after getting home from work. maybe after she settles in and gets used to her new routine, she will start streaming again.

now that i think it through though, hasnt she always been like this? she will stream for 2 or 3 weeks, then vanish for a long period and go back into hiding.
 >>/7172/
she's impulsive, doing things haphazardly, and lives her life off-balance. she used to have so many depressive episodes where she would disappear and reappear on the internet which became a blatant pattern. but lately she seems actually okay-ish. fingers crossed.
she's apologized AND posted 2 selfies cause she knows her orbiters miss her, is she finally embracing her aidoru status? i love her so much mirkybros
btw, looks like only 1-2 anons here know how fucking exhausting working in a kitchen is, of course she can't stream
 >>/7207/
me too. i feel so blessed this morning that she gave us those 2 wonderful selfies and said she will be drawing again soon. my hope has been re-kindled. I actually like the hat because it makes her look like a pokemon trainer.

also, i noticed that the heater disappeared off her amazon wishlist. which of you cunts bought it for her? its been sitting in my basket waiting till payday.
 >>/7213/
yeah, she doesn't look feminine enough here. perhaps she purposely wants to look like this to ward off any kind of attraction? for god's sake she needs to get a new pair of glasses at least.
 >>/7214/
she looks attractive to me. if you think she looks like a man then your unrealistic expectations of women will likely fuck you in life if they haven't already.
ive finally reached that higher plane where her looks mean nothing to me anymore. our connection is spiritual rather than physical. indeed, i feel that we have known each other since the beginning of time and that our souls were entwined since god breathed creation into existence. i feel as though we could stand in front of each other and not even need to verbally communicate; we would know each others thoughts as if they were our very own. and now i will go take my meds
 >>/7216/
it's a fantasy. just hope you know that in reality you'd both probably hate each other or you'd be upset she's not as mystical as she seems from afar. the distance and her being unattainable is part of why you like her so much. there's no winning. all you can do is try to stop obsessing tbh. it sucks. it feels euphoric and harmless in the moment but then you realize how creepy and lonely you are.
why does this picture look so weird to me? its one of the only pictures that doesnt look like her. is it the angle, or is she pushing her jaw back or something?
i tried to post the pic but it wont let me. hmm im too stupid i suppose. it is post #6711. the last 2 pics.
Lol Alice streams herself getting black-out drunk, fucking Baked Alaska, begging on the streets and lying to strangers for money, shitting up the streets on drugs but her bio is
> i'm a devout christian. i'm a streamer, artist and retard. please hang around for a while ! my favorite sanrio character is cinnamoroll i love to read, play games, watch movies, and i am a huge weaboo.
> redpilled neet trad christian channer schizo gamer anprim goth drainer autist weeb stoner e-girl streamer

Here are some highlights from her tweets:
> Who's trying to impregnate me
> The feminine urge to e beg
> Larping as a homeless person has its advantages. Over the course of my trip, I have made approximately $75 in donations from strangers, including food and cigarettes

She posts and lurks here, along with the femcel gossip site lolcow.farm and a few other chans. She learned about Marky like the rest of us and saw her as a ripe clout token. Their "friendship" will crash and burn.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #6548
Max 20 files0 B total