Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/2819/
You should have made a poem out of it, Anon

We Love You Ashley
Forever And Ever
We Would Minecraft If You'd Ask
We Would Do Things TOGETHER
 >>/2818/
Ever wonder why she called herself dill weed? I was curious so I checked the Urban Slang Dictionary
dill weed: an unsociable smart person, a nerd, geek
 >>/2831/
> kamila, look at this funny video my daughter made

< sir, that's not your daughter

< your daughter is 40 years old

> then who is this

< i don't know but she's really racist

> shut up nigger
holy shit, her archive has 2880 subscribers. i hope ashley is getting her $1 from youtube and it's not going to some nigger. she could buy herself a pepsi with that money
thumbnail of 1450245019092.png
thumbnail of 1450245019092.png
1450245019092 png
(1.49 MB, 1366x768)
So funny so talented, mind like a steel trap/ What a unique individual. I picked up on it immediately when I started watching in 2014. If I ever run for Congress and get elected I will try to get a holiday named after her.
 >>/2833/
> Kamala pushes him down the stairs
> white house: "we're sorry to report that president Biden finally died, now Kamala Harris will be sworn in as president as originally planned, with Hillary Clinton as vice president"
> Kamala Harris falls down some stairs a week later
thumbnail of dirtyharry.jpg
thumbnail of dirtyharry.jpg
dirtyharry jpg
(83.13 KB, 717x720)
Now see, that just really ticks me off. I'm just not the type to stand by while some grape ape steals pee's lunch money. It's moments like this where I get the urge to fight a nigger or two over a newport and I don't even smoke...but I do smoke blacks.
 >>/2861/
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/523417-arizona-man-told-black-youtube-star-he-was-in-a-no-n-word-zone
Noooo!  Our ground patrol got arrested.  That's the biggest load of bullshit.
 >>/2938/
does anyone have the rest of these? lou had like an entire album made of ashleyj songs called 12 CUCK U by Jew Reed http://myworthlesshobby.bandcamp.com
 >>/2968/
i believe he made those two, maybe he didn't and a few contributed. not sure exactly. there was another ashling, hans who made music as well
thumbnail of pppp.jpg
thumbnail of pppp.jpg
pppp jpg
(460.08 KB, 1280x720)
 >>/4093/
did you know casey anthony paid for her lawyer with blowjobs? that's some next level girlboss shit. just throwing that out there if derrick's mom needs legal representation.

happy mother's day everybody.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #438
Max 20 files0 B total