/ashleyj/ - Ashley Jones

Ashley Jones Discussion

New Reply on thread #521
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

This is the girl larping as Ashley in the discord. You can only see her legs towards the end. Doesn't look like Ashley's legs. I believe this was filmed in Norway. Probably not Ash but can anyone else identify any clues to it being her or not being her? https://youtube.com/watch?v=EhhjYjiSpCQ
 >>/1209/
who knows, her legs might've gotten phat in the last 6 years.  I'm definitely gambling against some random retard on discord claiming to be her actually being her though.

>>/1211/
it's that same goth girl with the snakebites people keep posting.  there is no way in hell it's her unless she got plastic surgery.
thumbnail of 192382096_317053066756135_411250258083105809_n.jpg
thumbnail of 192382096_317053066756135_411250258083105809_n.jpg
192382096_... jpg
(191.17 KB, 720x1280)
 >>/1212/
It's her mate.  >>/566/  >>/1111/  >>/748/ You must have the face blindness. She has the same hands with the same blue nail polish that is rubbing off from her biting. Ashley had those oddly long nails to go with those spindly fingers.
 >>/1209/
Maybe it's not Norway? It could be Colorado? There are a very large population of Norwegian immigrants and those of Norwegian ancestry in the Midwest United States. Colorado has among the highest. To think Ashley could be seeing this guy. He looks like a heroin user and he probably does not use. What if they are seeing one other and this guy was caught trying to slag around with the traps in that server? She found out from someone there. Just like the last guys Ashley tried dating hah. She sure knows how to pick them. She probably thinks he is cool because he is from Norway and he thinks he is a viking. Vikings are cool, the trilby is not my dude. You have a rat face and look like a homosexual drug user that sucks prick in the toilet of the local music venue. You look like you smell of menthol cigarette and lynx body spray. You seem like the creepy older guy who will go after barely legal girls because you are unimpressive and not comfortable enough in yourself to date someone your own age.
 >>/1216/
Anon, you are now cursed so that your penis will shrink 1mm every time you say "face blindness" from now on.  you won't notice at first but it'll add up.
thumbnail of download.png
thumbnail of download.png
download png
(3.24 KB, 295x171)
 >>/1211/

the peace sign "ashley" pic was posted in the discord by someone arguing that the larper's pfp was a photo of ashley. it obviously wasn't but then some smartass faceapped the pfp to make it look like the peace sign "ashley" pic. no one knows the provenance of the peace sign "ashley" pic. it is almost certainly just some random emo chick.
thumbnail of ashjleyj_1-17-21.jpg
thumbnail of ashjleyj_1-17-21.jpg
ashjleyj_1-... jpg
(39.54 KB, 382x559)
 >>/1235/
You can post literally any pic of a girl with a soft jaw, big green or hazel eyes and either dark or dyed hair and claim it's her and you'll fool a handful of dumbasses every time guaranteed.
thumbnail of dcf522542dd2be9bcf144c37a9e18733.jpg
thumbnail of dcf522542dd2be9bcf144c37a9e18733.jpg
dcf522542dd2be9... jpg
(71.51 KB, 640x800)
You can fool some of the people some of the time, you can fool all of the people some of the time but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. But this is her, you can tell by those beautiful far set eyes.
 >>/1242/
see you could've fooled me with this one, that smile is just like hers, and the eyebrows match as well.
the one thing that would've made me pause is the slightly cleft chin.  if you really wanted to be a dick you could shoop it very slightly to be more rounded and go post it in the discord.
 >>/1245/
I typed in "pixie cut teen girls" on Google and then clicked images. The pic is about 1/4 of the way down the page. Good hunting.
 >>/1249/
no I'm asking you cause you know a lot about her and I don't.  you've never seen that pic before on the 8ch board or anything?
thumbnail of emo board and how to fix it.mp4
thumbnail of emo board and how to fix it.mp4
emo board and how to... mp4
(24.8 MB, 1280x720 h264)
 >>/1250/
Yes, I remember when that pic was posted on 8chan. It caused quite a scene among posters, some jealousy, some butt hurt. I don't know who the curly person was but I do remember that most guys didn't believe that it was the Ash kissing curly head. I don't know, I never got involved with the drama One poster did a vid on it and the major part starts at about 00:32
 >>/1257/
oh that wasn't you in the other thread.  ok thanks lol.
it does look like her face ngl but you can only tell so much from the cheek and jaw.  like that pic you posted, I totally would've thought it was her if not for the chin and nose, so I'm gonna go with the theory that someone found a pic of some dykes on ig or something and posted it to troll.
do you actually want me to do it or nah?  I'll do something else if you want as well, you've got one coupon from me.  I've gotta go now though so it'll be later tonight.
 >>/1239/
Yeah, because Ashley totally moved to Germany.

>>/1259/
Anon, are you some newfag stalker who thinks you have a chance with her 6 years and several moves later. If you knock on their door and ask for Ashley, her dad is going to beat you senseless. You will likely end up in the emergency room handcuffed to a hospital bed. Her dad is not the type of guy who will grab a bat and chase you out of his yard, he's the type of guy that will slowly walk towards you telling you to come here so he can have a word with you and then you wake up in an ambulance.
 >>/1258/
If you can watch the whole vid by Go West without blinking you'll see the Ash make an appearance for about half a second, time traveler that she is.
 >>/1259/
Yeah, I'd take Anon's advice. You know how protective hot blooded Latino fathers are towards their daughters. I know it for a fact, I spent my teenage years growing up in the South Bronx, NY knowing a few really cute senioritas and I'm not Latino but I learned that Latino fathers can be very tribal. Se habla Espanol? Cuidado! Heh, heh

Thanks for the coupon offer but I'm good.
thumbnail of 1360543062981.gif
thumbnail of 1360543062981.gif
1360543062981 gif
(921.73 KB, 400x225)
idk why I'm a stalker now just for asking about the kissing picture.
I can take her dad for sure though.  le voy a desafiar a una competencia de comer chile picante
ayayayayay andale Papa Vargas
 >>/1265/
My South Bronx Spanish is leaving me kinda flat.
>  You're going to challenge the ability of Ash's father to eat chile.
Is that correct?
We were on the job and my friend dared me to eat this little pepper.All the guys told me not to do it, that it's really hot. Like an idiot I played quien es mas macho and put the whole thing in my mouth and commenced to chew. At first nothing and I told them see, I can take it. But after about 10 seconds that pepper got its revenge. I'll not lie to you, amigo, I thought that literally I was going to die while everyone was laughing at me while I downed about a quart of water which seemed to make it worse. Man, never again, LOL >>/1269/
 >>/1269/
 >>/1272/
good man, the true alpha risks his body to prove himself worthy.
just like I'll risk my body and criminal record when I go to Ashley's house xd
If there is anything I learned from being a 90s kid, it's that girls love that new jack swing sound. Maybe we should all meet up to practice our moves so we can eventually perform this for her one evening on her dad's lawn. Then we can take Ashley back stage and she'll sign us autographs. https://youtube.com/watch?v=1JDX4q0hS0s
 >>/1273/
Ashley will have to ask her mom and her mom will have to meet with your mom first before you can be her friend and go over to her house. If your mom isn't as cool as Ashley's mom, you're out of luck, buck.
 >>/1280/
good thinking, we'll go as a group.
then I don't have to run faster than Senior Vargas, I only have to run faster than you.
 >>/1149/
If that wasn't Ash in the discord server, then it was an even more epic troll because they knew things about Ash that only a few in her inner-circle could possibly have known about her. I shifted the conversation multiple times to various subjects and stated something that I knew the real Ash would respond to strongly and they took the bait almost every time. You should have seen how quickly they lit up when I posted about this obscure thing that Ash absolutely loved. They were lurking in chat for a very long time and as soon as I mentioned it, out of fucking nowhere Van responded with a quickness. I'm still confused about all this because Van talks about shit that makes no sense in regards to Ash, but responds to obscure shit that she loves. What are the fucking odds? I don't know if Van is Ashley or not, but I want both of them to come back. Van seems alright. I even posted some things recently and others thought I was van's alt account, lmao. Then they claimed that I was that I was Ojii's alt account.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #521
Max 20 files0 B total