a random b banner

/b/ - Random

Anything posted here are autistic works of fiction, only a fool would take them seriously.

New Reply on thread #36615
X
Max 20 files total
[New Reply]

I sware what does 4chan think there playing at making false accusations to users and ignoring appeals. 4chan is not a online democracy its just another lefty lgbt canel culture blue haired ticktock mess.
>>/36653/
> right winged
kill yourself fucking nazi
>>/36660/
You sound like a commy, you people hate freedome.
thumbnail of 1629255347719.jpg
thumbnail of 1629255347719.jpg
1629255347719 jpg (32.99 KB, 490x474)
>>/36660/
This thread keeps getting bumped for no reason. When the easiest thing would be not to go to 4ch or talk about it at all. I feel like OP wants people to go back there
thumbnail of SFD0125.png
thumbnail of SFD0125.png
SFD0125 png (116.94 KB, 1147x342)
thumbnail of SFD0212.png
thumbnail of SFD0212.png
SFD0212 png (159.97 KB, 1402x372)
thumbnail of SFD0432.png
thumbnail of SFD0432.png
SFD0432 png (61.97 KB, 1503x172)
thumbnail of Untitled.png
thumbnail of Untitled.png
Untitled png (88.72 KB, 983x425)
thumbnail of SFD0128.png
thumbnail of SFD0128.png
SFD0128 png (106.78 KB, 1288x689)
quadcheddit fartty mods lel shitskins lol
thumbnail of browniemodscannotintogoodproductionlel.png
thumbnail of browniemodscannotintogoodproductionlel.png
browniemodscannotintogoodproductionlel png (84.33 KB, 995x296)
thumbnail of saf3.png
thumbnail of saf3.png
saf3 png (100.17 KB, 984x255)
thumbnail of sandniggercentral.png
thumbnail of sandniggercentral.png
sandniggercentral png (412.44 KB, 1483x1187)
thumbnail of SFD011.png
thumbnail of SFD011.png
SFD011 png (57.9 KB, 1316x195)
thumbnail of SFD048.png
thumbnail of SFD048.png
SFD048 png (19.19 KB, 748x132)

>>/36743/
>>/36744/
You like a completely deranged person. I would have just done the same thing and banned you too. Also
> last picture

Ok so those bans are well deserved then. Got it
>>/36743/
>>/36744/
> be 4kanker
> act like a 4kanker elsewhere

This checks out fam
thumbnail of Capture.PNG
thumbnail of Capture.PNG
Capture PNG (92 KB, 834x518)
Check this out the little shits did it to me again maby they just hate my face or something.

- I was banned for asking do I look gay

- I  was banned for talking about how unattractive i am.

4chan when does the madness stop. 

little blue haired Starbucks lgbt wannabee cancel culture princesses trying to control what people say.
>>/36824/
You got banned for flooding the site and for spamming genuine illegal content, not because the 4chan staff was in the wrong, you low IQ moron.

Actually seeing your post, I think I can recognize who you are. lol, you got banned so much lately on the board I saw you in last time.
>>/36838/
All i did was post pictures of myself and ask am i ugly you either got me confused with OP or your just trying to make false accusations.
thumbnail of Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 10-49-54 (0) v - what's her favorite game - Video Games - 4chan.png
thumbnail of Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 10-49-54 (0) v - what's her favorite game - Video Games - 4chan.png
Screenshot 2021-09-07 at 10-49-54 (0) v - what's her... png (272 B, 550x42)
I got range banned
yeah well I'd like to express myself by saying, fuck you, fuck 4chong and fuck you mom, if she's hot, otherwise fuck her in the metaphorical sense, and fuck the fucking twatter and fagbook, and simptok, and gargle, and dunno, and fuck your mom too, ps: I'm not your dad wishing to fuck you mom so stop imagining things anon.
thumbnail of GOSS-34.GIF
thumbnail of GOSS-34.GIF
GOSS-34 GIF (73.14 KB, 290x440)
> - I was banned for asking do I look gay
> - I was banned for talking about how unattractive i am.
Well, so gays with NPD should be banned.  I really don't see the problem here.
thumbnail of 74325.png
thumbnail of 74325.png
74325 png (1.17 MB, 1150x1195)
>>/36754/
waaaahhh illegal combination of pixxxels lel how ab u go and kys xaxaxaxaxaxa ?!? ?!!? why do not u just ropey rope do the rope rope rope fat obese brown balding unwanted fat animal ? rope rope rope rope rope rope oh i know why it cannot support your fucking massive body clogged with disgusting fat you obese fat balding brown animal lol please kys in other way please do the kys lel xaxaxaxaxaaxx kyx kyx kyx xaxaxaxaxaxa
Anyone know how to get around a perma ban?
thumbnail of 6584984654.jpg
thumbnail of 6584984654.jpg
6584984654 jpg (356.89 KB, 1600x720)
>>/37082/
shove your thumb up your asshole while pressing
ctrl f with the other hand
>>/37083/
No, really. Is it even possible to get around a perma ban without having to appeal it?
thumbnail of The Art of Bill Randall.jpg
thumbnail of The Art of Bill Randall.jpg
The Art of... jpg (90.74 KB, 616x1023)
>>/37107/
Of course it's possible, you just have to be smarter than your average autistic tranny.
>>/37110/
Can you give me a couple little hints on how to do it then? Love the pic btw...
>>/36852/
> All i did was post pictures of myself and ask am i ugly you either got me confused with OP or your just trying to make false accusations.

Shit I'm sorry dude. I thought you were OP again making another post here
>>/36624/
Tell me everything. 

>>/36629/
You know why. What's it ALL about?
Just leave the cuckchan behind and never mention it again. That story is over, time to move on.
>>/36653/
4chan is unironically being raided by trannies and glowies as mods and they are trying to pacify it. They don't like the idea that 4chan is the place you go to when you want to be racist or not conform to their bullshit. Having a safe haven mean you are not wrong and it hurts their legitimacy. They don't do shit in /pol/ because they want to contain it and monitor it, if anything happened to /pol/ the rest of the chans will be populated
>>/36743/
>>/36744/
honestly you are really deranged, and INTENTIONALLY looked for bans (experimenting in different boards), do you faggot really enjoy playing the victim and being oppressed? nigger their fetish.
4chan is nothing but a propaganda hive with little actual discussion or truth. almost every post on the site is a lie or complete fabrication filled with humorous memes designed to deceive.
I would say I'm scared, but that's not the correct term. Restless is the more correct one; maybe insecure. Something feels terribly wrong.

The millennial generation went too far and ask the question as to why their society is so messed up, in such dire straits. They ask meaningless questions and constantly search for an answer but end up broke in the end, both financially and morally.

They don't understand their own life and to trust them with interpreting ancient Greek philosophy to make the world work leads to more insecurity.

The red pill and MGTOW movement has even been blamed on Jews when it was based on Machiavellianism. The amount of simplicity in their assumptions and presumptions leads one to become afraid of mental tunnel vision. Some people have that; as if their completely controlled by memes.
>>/39084/
*they're
thumbnail of 1641920173936.png
thumbnail of 1641920173936.png
1641920173936 png (324.04 KB, 494x370)
For example, the scapegoat was never the Jews. It was never a Jew. It was Satan. However, in order to maintain their delusions, they must accuse others of having such a loaded term as schizophrenia. That's another meme.
>>/39086/
12 How you have fallen from heaven,
    morning star, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
    you who once laid low the nations!
13 You said in your heart,
    “I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
    above the stars of God;
I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,
    on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon.[b]
14 I will ascend above the tops of the clouds;
    I will make myself like the Most High.”
15 But you are brought down to the realm of the dead,
    to the depths of the pit.

16 Those who see you stare at you,
    they ponder your fate:
“Is this the man who shook the earth
    and made kingdoms tremble,
17 the man who made the world a wilderness,
    who overthrew its cities
    and would not let his captives go home?”
In much the same way Satan interacted with God in Job, so too did Satan ask for approval of various sins based on God's grace. To be a follower of Satan is to be an approver of every possible sin. To be a follower of God is to find mediation through Jesus.
>>/39088/
what a great way to say nothing at all
0/10: terrible job at converting people to christ; stop while you're ahead, you make christians look bad
thumbnail of 1644133581532.gif
thumbnail of 1644133581532.gif
16441335815... gif (3.59 MB, 619x789)
>>/39090/
Conversion is basically over. The wicked are sealed to follow Trump, the beast, because a lot of Christians are bad.

18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. 21 Through him you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.
Christians [and by that I mean a lot of Christians] don't even understand Christianity, which creates enemies. Orthodox, for example, believe "killing Adam" will remove the flaming sword. They have an adult's understanding of Christianity. It's incredibly demoralizing when you understand that man is fallible and destroys everything it touches: even Christianity.

> kisses baby butt
> kisses baby peepee
> gets shaky knees

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”
I don't even want to post the verses. It gives me too much of a [omitted] headache.

Upon realization you'll see how futile real sin is. It'll make you feel stupid.
The people walking in darkness have seen a great light; on those living in the land of deep darkness a light has dawned.

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

> shoulder pain leading to headaches
Sifting through /pol/ is like sifting through hell. You mix perversions with murder.

It's like I can't find any peace anywhere. I did select Mending Rune of Perfect Order, so we'll see what happens.

After this ordeal, he will see satisfaction.
“By his knowing [pain and sacrifice],
my righteous servant makes many righteous;
it is for their sins that he suffers.
12 Therefore I will assign him a share with the great,
he will divide the spoil with the mighty,
for having exposed himself to death
and being counted among the sinners,
while actually bearing the sin of many
and interceding for the offenders.”
thumbnail of 200w.gif
thumbnail of 200w.gif
200w gif (401.35 KB, 200x209)
10 Therefore, you kings, be wise;
    be warned, you rulers of the earth.
11 Serve the Lord with fear
    and celebrate his rule with trembling.
12 Kiss his son, or he will be angry
    and your way will lead to your destruction,
for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
    Blessed are all who take refuge in him.
thumbnail of by stripes.mp4
thumbnail of by stripes.mp4
by stripes mp4 (168.66 KB, 480x640)
> talks about stripes making healing
> causes weird peepee feelings
> wonder why you get images like these
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/368000080/bodycam-shows-suspect-shooting-oklahoma-city-cop

You are not a peace officer. If I have a conflict with my family and I beat the shit out of someone (at the maximum besides throwing things) who will not listen to reason (never done that, but I should do), I am no worse than a peace officer. I just don't have a gun. The only peace officer is me. If someone is creating disturbances to be entertained and I beat the shit out of them for doing so, I should not be detained for it. Some people simply create conflicts for entertainment.

This is separate from black community issues, however. I would never shoot someone. I would beat the hell out of them. However, as Romans do, they imprison those who are righteous so they can continue their cops and robbers routine.
https://youtu.be/3wtqy_dKDVM?t=36
thumbnail of 4207050 - Breath_of_the_Wild Legend_of_Zelda Link captain_nsfw.jpg
thumbnail of 4207050 - Breath_of_the_Wild Legend_of_Zelda Link captain_nsfw.jpg
4207050 -... jpg (179.28 KB, 1400x1920)
I barely showed her a clip from Carrie and I said, "that's you" and she said, "eh, mother of Christ?"

She knows! She just won't repent. She's my grandmother. She's the only gentile in my ancestry. She's obsessed with money. She's Esau.

My inheritance was like a lion in a forest to me. She lifted up her voice against me; because of this, I have hated her
https://youtube.com/watch?v=4X9-N3i8J4E 
thumbnail of vwoqnedzin461.png
thumbnail of vwoqnedzin461.png
vwoqnedzin461 png (238.09 KB, 584x372)
These two are the two cherubim east of the garden of Eden. It is very obvious. Garden of Eden being metaphysical surrounding God, the Lion of Judah, the Lamb of God, being the contact with God.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=XpmdgOfDmhE 

I hate you fuckers more than shit. More than life itself.
thumbnail of 164765451335544593 (1).gif
thumbnail of 164765451335544593 (1).gif
16476545133... gif (755.33 KB, 211x281)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=WrkS8l1PdXU 

It is a trustworthy statement, deserving full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, among whom I am foremost of all.

Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.

“The days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will raise up for David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land. In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The LORD Our Righteous Savior.

18 For you know that it was not with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, 19 but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.
thumbnail of 164765451335544593 (3).gif
thumbnail of 164765451335544593 (3).gif
1647654513... gif (4.47 MB, 450x1158)
>>/39109/
In the book of Revelation, Jesus is that slaughtered and stricken Passover lamb. He is, however, the Lamb exalted. He is addressed as God (compare Revelation 4:11 with 5:13). He is the One declared as "worthy." In the song sung by the elders in heaven, the worthiness of the Lamb is not based upon His deity His relationship as the Son to the Father, nor His perfect life of obedience. The reason the Lamb is praised by all of heaven and declared worthy is because of His sacrificial death. In his vision, John sees the lamb in the midst of the throne standing as though He had been slain.
You can't argue with Nazis and Commies because they don't believe in the issues they support. They only care about control.

http://f2bbs.com/bbs
thumbnail of 0458501689.png
thumbnail of 0458501689.png
0458501689 png (364.74 KB, 582x402)
>>/40088/
of course control is "all they care about"
control is the only fucking thing anyone cares about
the reason you can't argue with commies or nazis is they same reason they could they say you can't be argued with
and, again, that is "control", or rather, it is to say "dominance"
your political ideology is both your personal philosophy & your outward world view
for it to be challenged is for you, yourself, and what you believe in, to be challenged, which as a result, feels like a direct threat, no matter the size or value 
if you haven't actually realized this by now, you're mentally defunct
thumbnail of unknown.png
thumbnail of unknown.png
unknown png (823.34 KB, 738x648)
do 4eddit shitskin mods literally come here to defend their sjw echo chamber?
>>/40101/
damn, hello kitty is going through rough times

49 replies | 27 file

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help

Post Form
New Reply on thread #36615
Max 20 files total