Dunking on the mentally ill

New Reply on thread #28884
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/32970/
Hey can you actually stop. You can't "catch" anyone, my sweet summer greenhaired bitch. 
And just because I "give" interactions doesnt mean we like paraphilias, its only another import, read their name, does it say "baraag.net"?
 >>/33020/
You'll have proof of that claim then, won't you? Things like screenshots that prove he was only getting in touch with that pedo to say that he is bad?
No?
 >>/33032/
> Gay
Entirely possible.
> Ginger
Although possible and unproven due to his greying hair, unlikely. Do gingers even live to old age in the land of extreme sun?
> Jewish
Post foreskin reclamation certificate.
> Negro
No.
thumbnail of wat.gif
thumbnail of wat.gif
wat gif
(1.62 MB, 540x387)
 >>/33085/
If Klim says he married his stepsister on her 12th birthday, then fed her donkey semen as an aphrodisiac on their Wedding Night - and Macker believes it - then it must be true.
> he 
nigga that's a she. 
 >>/33022/
> things like- 
No it doesn't, at this point you're stalking someone just for the intent of violating their consent (and misintepreting it) numerous of times til you get older. This would not prove anything to anybody. 
IF anything, you should be calling out zoocat himself not me 
 >>/33031/
Never been hispanic, so unlikely.
 >>/33146/
 >>/33150/
Talk all you want, but you're still trying to chat to pedos. Nothing you say changes that.
You say you hate Klim so much for all his pedo behaviour? No. You hate him because he's harassing you and you're looking for any excuse to attack him back. If you genuinely had a problem with pedos you wouldn't be reaching out to them.
Actions speak louder than words do.
 >>/33176/
not really. posting my art isn't chatting with pedos 
> nothign you say cha-
nigga you dont even use cannibal cafe or any fediverse. 
and i hate klim because he's obnoxious, ART THIEF and a creep. not to mention he's into scat, even for a "joke". 
> actions spea 
What actions. My typing to a british perosn that followedn me when I was ralsei back then?
 >>/33182/
> not really. posting my art isn't chatting with pedos
Correct. Chatting with pedos is chatting with pedos, which is what was screenshotted. Your non sequitirs about art are not relevant. Try to harness your PDD and focus.
 >>/33184/
how. 
 >>/33183/
> telling me to stay away form stuff i'm not being a 'creep' to, immediately calling children "hot and sexy". 
You need to stay away from kindergartens. 
 >>/33186/
COrrect, Niggering the way you nigger is nigga-ing niggas. which was nigga'd. Nigga nigga nigga and harness the nigger jew.
This dedication comes from her son.
Carmen wanted to hear this one.

https://youtube.com/shorts/5TiEhwA3yUU?si=_MIeJ68blfFE9SGH
This request is a special loving dedication to Rose.

https://youtube.com/shorts/Ms9qYbNfHVQ?si=g4qutgKORwnsPN56
 >>/33208/
Why would your art be on an account that chats to pedos, are you that popular in the pedo community that they share your art with each other?
I don't think you want to make that argument.
 >>/33212/
Nigga that aint even me. Also the baraag doesnt actually allow real life children or their instances.. andso far I only see the art imported from that site to Braag. 
NO, making cub art on BAraag doesnt make you a pedo. Liking or having an attraction to LITERAL children irl is.
 >>/33217/
Thanks for this request. Our listener says it's a personal song from him. Here on baaa2-fm.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-4UzO5UB2QA?si=9IExkVYH3tCSpItD
 >>/33217/
Then we're back on the other question, aren't we? Why would you care about the screenshots being posted? It's a pedo trying to chat to another pedo and getting exposed. Why did you insert yourself into the thread if it's not even your account? Let the pedos be made public.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #28884
Max 20 files0 B total