a random bbg banner

/bbg/ - Bonbibonkers General

Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods


New Thread
X
Max 20 files total
[New Thread]


thumbnail of 1.jpg
thumbnail of 1.jpg
1 jpg (339.77 KB, 890x601)
Hello, I’m from 2ch, on 2ch my name is Soloninoforser (Солонинофорсер). I saw that Bonby was trying to socialize and for this he wanted to go to work in a cafe. I am writing to warn that it can be expected there bad. I am writing through a Google translator, so the translation may not be accurate.

In the film “Butterfly Effect”, one little girl had a pervert father, who forced her to star in child porn. The protagonist of the film Evan found a way to travel in time trying to correct the mistakes of the past. He got at that moment where he met this girl as an adult. She works in a cafe. Due to the fact that she had sexual trauma in childhood, she became distracted and clumsy, she often breaks dishes at work (44:08)https://youtube.com/watch?v=AiC-XkMyWXs  One of customer grabbed her asshole when she was picking up just broken dishes (44:26) This is a very delicate moment. If at that moment she began to be indignant, "what do you allow yourself? Boss, he grabbed me by the ass. Drive him out of the institution." But by this moment, apparently, her reputation in this cafe was already such that the boss would rather expel her as an employee who starts scandals and reduces attendance in the cafe. Therefore, not wanting to lose her job, she smiled through strength to that arrogant client who grabbed her ass. After work, Evan met her on the street. She admitted to him that after pedophilia in childhood she psychologically "decays", and committed suicide.

This could happen to Bonby if haters find out where she works. Given its complexity and high emotionality, arrogant clients and haters in a cafe can fine-tune her such dirty tricks. Haters can specially encounter her so that she breaks a lot of dishes, and then touch her ass as well. Because of this, she may have a psychological trauma. Then she will be afraid to try to socialize again.

If bonbie has haters who know where she will work, then it is better to look for another way of socialization.
502 replies omitted. Click to expand viewer
Bonbies have new tiktoks. But I still don't have the strength to evaluate them. I am emotionally drained. The main difficulty in assessing them is that in English there are not many words and synonyms that are in Russian. Because of this, the translation into English is always clumsy. It has to be passed several times through a Google translator from Russian to English and vice versa in order to understand what happened. We have to replace many words with synonyms because the English language does not know such words. Because of this, to write a post in Russian, you need, for example, 10 minutes, and to correctly translate its meaning into English takes 25-30 minutes. For me, this is a kind of work that no one pays for, and there is no psychological return from it.

I tried to chat with her on stream but she ignores me. I asked the bonby to make a signal with the inscription "Hello Soloninoforser", or in Russian "Привет Солонинофорсер". This would give me a little strength to evaluate a certain number of her tiktoks. But she didn't. If she does not do this, then most likely this is my last post in this thread, and I will not create a new thread.
thumbnail of 16449665717050.jpg
thumbnail of 16449665717050.jpg
164496657170... jpg (168.71 KB, 1080x1349)
thumbnail of 16449665717050.jpg
thumbnail of 16449665717050.jpg
164496657170... jpg (168.71 KB, 1080x1349)
Beautiful cosplay, only now I saw it because I was sick. I had a suspicion that the bonbi was specially dressed in pink and blue colors because I wrote that it looks sexy.

She has such beautiful eyes. There are rare cases when it is difficult for moral people like me to refuse a girl some kind of request when she asks for something with such eyes as a cat from the cartoon Shrek 4:03https://youtube.com/watch?v=vaJ2yQC_ktY  Now I just wrote this post for this reason, but you should not abuse it. I will quickly understand this, and more than half of the men will understand. This does not work on rude people, rude people often consider kindness a sign of weakness.
Maybe it seems to me, but she seems to have a pleading expression on her face. She seems to want to ask for something. Perhaps she wants me to further evaluate her tik-toks.
But I have already said that it is difficult for me to do this because I am a disabled person with a depressive psyche and limited working capacity. In addition, this is additional work that takes time and is not paid. The rest of my working capacity is spent on writing articles so that Russia does not slide further into a repressive police state.

It's hard to constantly look at the girl you fell in love with and know that you can never be with her. In this case, in order not to suffer from this, it is better to forget it altogether. Bonbi will understand me when she finds herself a beloved man with whom she will have to part for some reason. She herself will feel that every time you remember the person with whom you fell in love, you begin to suffer, and therefore it is better not to see him at all and not remember him.

Besides, I'm not pretty. If a bonbi saw me, she would stop communicating with me. I had to develop intelligence and historical knowledge at the expense of appearance and beauty in order to engage in moral activity and prevent a number of catastrophes that threaten Russia.

If a bonbie wants to chat, he can write to me on facebook https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100047671461802 I could tell her some things about psychology and human relationships that no one else would tell her. I myself will not write bonbies because I do not want to seem intrusive and be one.

I'm sorry Bonbie, but I'm too exhausted to do the job of evaluating your tik toks that I don't get paid and that doesn't have any psychological payoff. In addition, I have an important task to prevent a number of catastrophes in Russia, the rest of my working capacity goes to it.
Here

This Is cool too
https://youtube.com/watch?v=UIxD1WjT8Rw 
thumbnail of милый котик.mp4
thumbnail of милый котик.mp4
милый... mp4 (5.41 MB, 720x1280)
thumbnail of 16465184227170.jpg
thumbnail of 16465184227170.jpg
164651842271... jpg (215.71 KB, 1080x1350)
What a cute fluffy kitten. If I lived in the USA, I would give this cute kitten a large bouquet of such flowers.
I see that the bonby is trying to influence me with the eyes of a cat from the cartoon Shrek. It could have partially worked before February 24, but now it doesn't. Putin has gone crazy enough to attack Ukraine. I am against the war, not only because it is anti-moral, but also because economically it cannot end in anything useful either for Russia or for Ukraine. For this attack on Russia imposed total sanctions that will lead to a drop in living standards even lower than before February. This means my nutrition will be even worse, even less medicine, and even less access to various sites on the foreign Internet. And that means I will have even less strength to work than before. Over the past years and months, I have been writing articles to stop Russia from further sliding into a repressive police state. But as it turned out, this was not enough, and I did not have the strength to prevent this from happening. Now, due to the drop in living standards even lower, I will not have enough strength not only to write something about Bonbi, but even to do my main activity like writing articles like these to stop the war in Ukraine https://2ch.hk/po/ res/46880635.html
Now they will come out at best once every few months.

Sorry Bonbi again, I don't have enough strength even for my important goal/mission in life. But if the bonbi wants to talk to me, then I will be happy about it. Perhaps this will give me a little bit of strength to appreciate something from her cosplays. She can always text me on Facebook, at least she still has access to it through the VPN. This is definitely my last post here.
>>/29307/
Sorry to hear that Bro. Take care of yourself and your health.
One person I know is trapped in Kyiv trying to escape right now. These are bad times.

thumbnail of Screenshot 2021-07-08 at 05.23.21.png
thumbnail of Screenshot 2021-07-08 at 05.23.21.png
Screenshot... png (159.79 KB, 292x366)
> be me 
> in love with bonbi
> really admire her and really makes me happy that theirs something pure out there
> stick with her even if shes getting fiddled with Emiru
> starts posting more and more skin
> wtf.mp4
> see her newest story 
> dont think much about it and send it to a bonbi gc
> minutes later check the messages and see one of the guys say shes starting to post Light NSFW 
> dont believe him at first and check for myself 
> WTFFF thisdumbfuckingbitchspicslut 
> try and find my cool and think of a good plan
> boom.mp4
> maybe if I buy her Patreon I can send her a heartfelt message and she can stop 
> sent 5 hours ago
> mfw
9 replies omitted. Click to expand viewer
thumbnail of 1629050296104.jpg
thumbnail of 1629050296104.jpg
1629050296104 jpg (35.86 KB, 564x538)
>>/27992/
You misspelled Jewish
thumbnail of e76.jpg
thumbnail of e76.jpg
e76 jpg (75.33 KB, 1242x1189)
>>/28000/
more like pure Prussian ancestry
thumbnail of 16222617793910.png
thumbnail of 16222617793910.png
1622261779... png (50.35 KB, 680x1020)

    
    
  
>>/25660/
This is so pathetic I can hardly articulate how cringe it is. How'd that work out for you? 
She hates you purityfags, and there's nothing you could possibly say that would convince her to not accept easy money when she's faced with diminishing popularity, a bad family situation, no viable alternatives and an unsure financial situation.

>>/25915/
She said in one of the streams she was part Cuban.

>>/26214/
You're the delusional one here, nigger. Bonbibonkers hasn't been pure for a long time. We've been on the lewd path since the Bonbi discord was made. There's no getting off mr. bones wild ride.
On selling NSFW picture making you a whore, it doesn't. It makes you a camwhore. Get it right. Crying about a girl camwhoring is idiotic. She's going to do what she likes. Either jerk off with the rest of us or move on.

>>/27991/
Endchan is the middle of nowhere. There's no way shills would put in effort for the 20 people who frequent this board. It's just leftists. Specifically, I'm pretty sure it was this one black metal leftist who spams chud and -jak memes but can't articulate even a basic argument. He just spergs out and spams pictures. Truly a loathsome and pitiable individual.
>>/27992/
>>/28002/
>>/28002/
Jews, Prussians. Who gives a fuck?
Jews run the world. I don't see that stopping any time in the future.
Prussia hasn't been relevant since the first world war.
Regardless, not everyone who's a degenerate leftist is a Prussian or a Jew.

>>/28023/
Please don't post disgusting pictures like this here.

thumbnail of 6997457258506390789.mp4
thumbnail of 6997457258506390789.mp4
6997457258... mp4 (9.43 MB, 720x1280)
thumbnail of Ricehat_i15_Bonbi_Primadonna[IMG][OTH].png
thumbnail of Ricehat_i15_Bonbi_Primadonna[IMG][OTH].png
Ricehat_i15_... png (5.69 MB, 1100x1350)
thumbnail of 6999374481428860166.mp4
thumbnail of 6999374481428860166.mp4
6999374481... mp4 (10.34 MB, 720x1280)
Last thread
>>/26251/

https://m.tiktok.com/h5/share/usr/219309202052378624.html
https://www.instagram.com/honey_cot/
https://www.twitch.tv/bonniebonkers
https://twitter.com/bonbishka

Chronology Pack (2021-07-01): magnet:?xt=urn:btih:22720035f5cbc686ffb558f709ed5d3ae1ee8cb0
Misc. stuff: https://ln5.sync.com/dl/8654f5980/aux3amvh-ccyi4tva-dh59qauy-ipjv2vut
995 replies omitted. Click to expand viewer
thumbnail of IMG_2826.jpg
thumbnail of IMG_2826.jpg
IMG_2826 jpg (471.05 KB, 940x1252)
thumbnail of IMG_2828.jpg
thumbnail of IMG_2828.jpg
IMG_2828 jpg (433.15 KB, 938x1252)
thumbnail of IMG_2829.jpg
thumbnail of IMG_2829.jpg
IMG_2829 jpg (391.87 KB, 938x1252)
thumbnail of IMG_2830.jpg
thumbnail of IMG_2830.jpg
IMG_2830 jpg (342.96 KB, 938x1252)
thumbnail of IMG_2627.jpg
thumbnail of IMG_2627.jpg
IMG_2627 jpg (496.56 KB, 938x1252)
sit on you? ok


GUYS I’m so sorry I hadn’t posted in awhile, my Ahri set turned out sooo bad so I just wanted to have a full set to post! I included the least bad one but here u go ! 

💚💚💚
thumbnail of IMG_2833.jpg
thumbnail of IMG_2833.jpg
IMG_2833 jpg (482.69 KB, 938x1252)
Almost forgot this one ;]
thanks again anon, although these would hardly be risque on even her instagram
>>/28585/
>>/28586/
OH MY GOD!!! HHNNNGGGG!!!!
>>/28526/
Well?
>>/28585/
Her room. Wtf.

thumbnail of Screenshot_20210707_202738.jpg
thumbnail of Screenshot_20210707_202738.jpg
Screenshot_2... jpg (100.08 KB, 1080x1338)
bonbibros...we got too cocky...it's over...
24 replies omitted. Click to expand viewer
>>/26970/
> 38 likes
XDDDD I can't imagine anyone actually buying it and thinking that's money well spent
>>/26971/
does that mean there are at least 38 people in the $100 tier?
>>/26978/
yes
>>/26978/
37, the 38th person may be bonbi itself
> new pics on patreon
> not posted

fuck all of you

thumbnail of 2019-05-07 roxy.png
thumbnail of 2019-05-07 roxy.png
2019-05-07... png (299.39 KB, 414x562)
Cockbros...we cockt to cocky...its cocker...
15 replies omitted. Click to expand viewer
>>/26430/
All circumcised dicks are abominations. If God wanted us to not have a sheath, he wouldn't have given it to us.
>>/26448/
don't capitalize god
>>/26473/
fuck you nigger
>>/26473/
shut up nigger
>>/26448/
All niggers go to Hell.

thumbnail of IMG_6682.jpg
thumbnail of IMG_6682.jpg
IMG_6682 jpg (700.54 KB, 1250x1664)
thumbnail of IMG_6727.jpg
thumbnail of IMG_6727.jpg
IMG_6727 jpg (504.09 KB, 1246x1664)
Last thread
>>/25144/

https://m.tiktok.com/h5/share/usr/219309202052378624.html
https://www.instagram.com/honey_cot/
https://www.twitch.tv/bonniebonkers
https://twitter.com/bonbishka

Chronology Pack: https://mega.nz/folder/FjhVgRqQ#o6mXZrNggxb9OHQCh188GQ (MP4s, Instagram Pics & Stories)
Streams: https://mega.nz/#F!oI8lnIIb!tx-7ck3DiZCkK8KSZhrJsw
Gifs: https://mega.nz/#F!0cUQEY5J!HgGoMgczzr3OujwC4SHk1w
Misc. stuff: https://mega.nz/folder/9ZNDjA6a#mHx0ketjN1AeDWmkCzVuNQ
https://mega.nz/folder/jaw2WALS#JTr16Z1ESP5czVpPxAJK4g
https://mega.nz/folder/Fcp2RQgT#wDWwK12GlCmok223Et2Vug
https://mega.nz/folder/OFhARAJT#4G05XB_fzCcguMcKUgQa-w
(Edits, Memes)

Useful links:
https://insta-stories.ru/honey_cot
994 replies omitted. Click to expand viewer
>>/27409/
>>/27412/
damn that’s quite the collection, thanks anon you had the one I was looking for. I didn’t know there was still bonbibros left. :,)
thumbnail of 1604736993467.jpg
thumbnail of 1604736993467.jpg
1604736993467 jpg (217.88 KB, 2034x2048)
>>/27416/
> God
there is no god
> bluebon

absolute giga cute
maybe we shouldnt make a new thread.
isnt 22 enough?
new thread
>>/27422/
>>/27422/
>>/27422/
>>/27422/

thumbnail of noooo.jpeg
thumbnail of noooo.jpeg
noooo jpeg (91.57 KB, 720x1440)
Anons, What do you think about it?
13 replies omitted. Click to expand viewer
>>/26132/
filthy SLUT
> It's MY body and YA'LL know NOTHING, you don't know ME, I'm an ADULT it's okay if I want to be a WHORE, it's GOOD for me, INCELS
>>/25727/
why do white girls do this...........
thumbnail of 64a33db561b7370fd57c8d8caa63da2c592cbb82.png
thumbnail of 64a33db561b7370fd57c8d8caa63da2c592cbb82.png
64a33db561b7370... png (191.19 KB, 387x419)
>>/26227/
> why do white girls do this
because they are smart and strong, unlike brown girls that just submit and wear burka
>>/26132/
> only posts one of them when there are two

faggot

thumbnail of 210541522_524548575568102_7777612044431954881_n.jpg
thumbnail of 210541522_524548575568102_7777612044431954881_n.jpg
210541522_5... jpg (156.33 KB, 1440x1799)
thumbnail of 209021716_4054162367994090_2203657764412179617_n.jpg
thumbnail of 209021716_4054162367994090_2203657764412179617_n.jpg
209021716_4054... jpg (169.78 KB, 1440x1630)
Last thread
>>/24117/

https://m.tiktok.com/h5/share/usr/219309202052378624.html
https://www.instagram.com/honey_cot/
https://www.twitch.tv/bonniebonkers
https://twitter.com/bonbishka

Chronology Pack: https://mega.nz/folder/FjhVgRqQ#o6mXZrNggxb9OHQCh188GQ (MP4s, Instagram Pics & Stories)
Streams: https://mega.nz/#F!oI8lnIIb!tx-7ck3DiZCkK8KSZhrJsw
Gifs: https://mega.nz/#F!0cUQEY5J!HgGoMgczzr3OujwC4SHk1w
Misc. stuff: https://mega.nz/folder/9ZNDjA6a#mHx0ketjN1AeDWmkCzVuNQ
https://mega.nz/folder/jaw2WALS#JTr16Z1ESP5czVpPxAJK4g
https://mega.nz/folder/Fcp2RQgT#wDWwK12GlCmok223Et2Vug
https://mega.nz/folder/OFhARAJT#4G05XB_fzCcguMcKUgQa-w
(Edits, Memes)

Useful links:
https://insta-stories.ru/honey_cot
995 replies omitted. Click to expand viewer
>>/26244/
she looks a million times better on the left what's your point?
>>/26246/
So you're into BBW, I get it.
thumbnail of 2021-02-08 anna1.jpg
thumbnail of 2021-02-08 anna1.jpg
2021-02-08... jpg (209.91 KB, 1440x1800)
thumbnail of 962 [Anna] (stay away from juliet).mp4
thumbnail of 962 [Anna] (stay away from juliet).mp4
962 [Anna]... mp4 (16.36 MB, 720x1280)
>>/26247/
anna is top cute
>>/26248/
man I love Anna
>>/26248/
this tok is nice, it makes me feel something.... not in the pants in the heart

thumbnail of 1621359761770.webm
thumbnail of 1621359761770.webm
1621359761770 webm (1.49 MB, 640x640)
> sigmas when a discord nigger shows disrespect 
let it happen...

thumbnail of 456_Roxy_Lalonde_tried_to_break_my_heart-07.png
thumbnail of 456_Roxy_Lalonde_tried_to_break_my_heart-07.png
456_Roxy_L... png (600.48 KB, 540x960)
ass > cock > boobs

also I'm having an error with the general bonbi thread, I can't access it
I can't update the other thread, have to reload the page
>>/24933/
now it works
> completely overlooking legs/nape of the neck/armpit
>>/24993/
I'm not a pervert
>>/24993/
HNNGGG


Post(s) action:

Moderation Help

Post Form
New Thread
Max 20 files total
Refresh