Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods

New Reply on thread #1780
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

thanks to the anon who dug through the archive and put together this thread

this thread is definitely a highlight of my time here in /bbg/, and with all the pedoshit happening to bonbi this thread helps to reminds me of the good times
 >>/3792/
Remember: nothing that happens can ever take away your head cannon Bonbi. She's always going to be just as cute and perfect as you want her to be.
thumbnail of 02223d100fbe3267e265d0952949c60ec03183cfeb91d4ce57102dfb95fca9bc.gif
thumbnail of 02223d100fbe3267e265d0952949c60ec03183cfeb91d4ce57102dfb95fca9bc.gif
02223d100fbe3267e265d... gif
(34.71 KB, 248x209)
When I was 24, 24 years old, I saw for the first time in my life, I saw an image of clarity. I saw a Tiktok video, a 15 second tiktok that, though simple as it seemed, changed me, changed my being, changed who I am. Made me who I am.
Enlightened me.
The video--the Tiktok--was new. No more than maybe a month since inception, since, since coming into existence, and there it was before me, I saw her. A girl. What was she called?
Bonbi.
The story here is of a girl, an anime girl. She is Jiro, but she is more than that. I will get to this later, but first let us say that she's Jiro, an anime girl.
And then there is the girl behind Jiro: Bonbi.
This is the nature of the world here. When I see the world, the politics, the future, the satellites in space, and the people who put them there.
You can look at everything as a girl and another, truer girl. Two beings, in harmony and at war.
So this video I saw; this anime girl, Jiro, and the reality, Bonbi, you see...
Yes. It is about everything. This little video is, o lo and behold, not so little anymore.
So when I was 24 I saw this video and it hit me all at once, its power. I downloaded it, and every day I looked at it and I said "OK, let me look at this here. What's this doing to me? Why is this so powerful?"
Kyoka Jiro, she stands, confident in front of the camera, and the first notes begin--a song--and then the camera zooms out quickly. The vocals are starting, and in barely a second's time.
What is it? She's about to say something important.
And then the camera zooms in, her eyes locked on it, and she sings, or rather lipsyncs but I'll get to that, and she sings this:
Hard times.
This. I always come to this, because I was a still a young man. I'm older now, and I still don't have the secrets, the answers, so these words still ring true, Jiro looks up and she sings.
Hard times.
And then it happens. You see it, you see it's like divine intervention. It is there and it overpowers you.
Bonbi, not Jiro, Bonbi. is looking back.
thumbnail of ya_cant_just_ricardo_everything.webm
thumbnail of ya_cant_just_ricardo_everything.webm
ya_cant_just_ricardo_... webm
(962.48 KB, 640x480 vp8)
Ricardo is not simply a physical being, but indeed a spiritual mindset.
Begin by looking at Bonbi. She is a pretty, talented young lady yet all that makes her happy is the validification of her fans on the internet. That external force is what propels her forward and keeps the smile on her face.
Now we must examine Ricardo in his blissful state. Does Ricardo require the validification of others? Nay. Indeed one may say that Ricardo is happier than Bonbi and retrieves that happiness not from external pleasures, but instead his own self worth and satisfaction with his body, mind, and soul.
Ricardo's self worth is internal.
Dont be like Bonbi.
Be like Ricardo.
thumbnail of VhCM.gif
thumbnail of VhCM.gif
VhCM gif
(735.47 KB, 1000x417)
Threadly reminder that the only despicable people in the world are those who give up and stop trying to improve themselves.
Ignore trolls
Dont creep on Bonbi
Eat right
Exercise
Study something
Be nice to nice people
Shun indulgences and vanity
Enjoy the simple things
Look in every corner of your life and try to improve upon it.
Of course embrace Ricardo, but more importantly embrace yourself.
Reminder that bonbi is currently being GROOMED by a pedophile.
That guy is 27, creeped his way to a girl that is
- socially isolated
- homeschooled
- depressed
- 15, twelve(!) years younger than himself
- at a point where she was most vulnerable
The guy now claims he's 19, but we never forget.
He has isolated her and screens/censors her incoming messages.
That alone is a huge red flag.
Only you can stop online predators like Anon1488.
Reminder that Anon is currently being GROOMED by a gerontophile.
That girl is 15, creeped her way to a man that is
- socially isolated
- NEET
- depressed
- 27, twelve(!) years older than herself
- at a point where he was most vulnerable
The girl now claims she's 23, but we never forget.
She has isolated him and screens/censors his incoming messages.
That alone is a huge red flag.
Only you can stop online predators like Bonbibonkers.
You’re a bunch of sick fucks. 
I would never suggest removing bonbi’s clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her and kissing her adorable little nipples. Only a heartless monster would think of about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts the cum, more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. 
You’re all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. 
I’am disgusted how you’d get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and a gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. 
It is truly nasty how you’d run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly, then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again. 
Fuck you.

-unknown
 >>/4925/
Attraction to 15-year-olds is not pedophilia. It is pretty common and they are sexually mature. Only because the law sets the age of consent to a fixed age some retards equate statutory rape with pedophilia.
The Itzy-Bitzy Bonbi When Up The Pedo Spout
Down Came The Cummies 
And Washed The Bonbi Out :3
While there wasn't any new pasta while endchan was down, I still copy-pasted some posts for posterity:

It was worth it to see a beautiful, unfair life ruined. A 12/10 girl who lives in a first world country got her free ride through life derailed. A cosmic wrong was righted. The pedo was entropy, and for once entropy swung the right way.

Healthy young man grows up awkward and antisocial. Never experiences youthful female companionship. Grows older, sees Tik Tok, yearns for what he missed - wants a DAUGHTER as a surrogate highschool gf. Many such cases! Very Sad!

It's the "I'm underage but I have some idea of how things work so I'll flirt with adult stuff and play innocent when people notice" routine. Reminds me of someone else....
 >>/6270/
> It was worth it to see a beautiful, unfair life ruined. A 12/10 girl who lives in a first world country got her free ride through life derailed. A cosmic wrong was righted. The pedo was entropy, and for once entropy swung the right way.
This is the most faggot, bitter shit I've read. Goes for so much of the rest of this thread. Don't understand how people achieve these levels of envy and hatred.
Dear Anonymous:
How's everything? I'm married. I'm going to have a baby. I guess he'll come right for Christmas. This is a hard letter to write. I'm going nuts because we don't have enough to pay our debts and get out of here. Seth is promised a big job in Kentucky in his very specialized corner of the NEET field, that's all I know about it but it's really grand. Pardon me for witholding our home address but you may still be mad at me, and Seth must not know. This town is something. You can't see the morons for the smog. Please do send us a check, Anon. We could manage with three or four hundred dollars a month to my patreon, or even less, anything is welcome, you might sell my old rares, because once we get there the dough will just start rolling in. Write, please. I have gone through much sadness and hardship.
Yours expecting,
	Bonbi (Mrs. Madelyn Waters)
Bonbi is dead. Bonbi remains dead. And we have killed her. How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become chads simply to appear worthy of it?
thumbnail of 1583780087813.webm
thumbnail of 1583780087813.webm
1583780087813 webm
(4.08 MB, 648x576 vp8)
What does bonbi cunny smell like? I bet it's pretty musky especially under all that latex.
Imagine how hot and sweaty it must get in there after some prolonged dancing like that haha imagine the wet squelchy sound it makes when she peels the shorts off her skin, strands of sweat and cunny juice stetching down with her pants as she pulls them off and sticking to her plush thighs. I wonder if she'd just leave it there to dry, not even bothering or perhaps she'd strike while the iron was hot and get herself even wetter, her fingers rubbing furiously down her front, occasionally slipping up inside, each stroke spilling one more squirt after another of warm salty liquid down her thighs like a leaky faucet. I bet she'd enjoy feeling like a filthy whore so after collpasing on her bed and catching her breath, she'd just put those shorts right back on without even wiping, letting her still steamy coochie marinate in her own swamp water for the rest of the day haha
The biggest oversight with Bonbi is that she's unbelievably sexy. I can't go on a hour of my day without thinking about plowing that tight wooden ass. I'd kill a man in cold blood just to spend a minute with her crotch grinding against my throbbing manhood as she whispers terribly dirty things to me in her geographically ambiguous accent.
I never wanted to breed with anyone more than I want to with Bonbi. That perfect, curvy body. Those bountiful breasts. The child bearing hips of a literal goddess. It honestly fucking hurts knowing that I'll never mate with her, pass my genes through her, and have her birth a set of perfect offspring. I'd do fucking ANYTHING for the chance to get Bonbi pregnant. A N Y T H I N G. And the fact that I can't is quite honestly too much to fucking bear. Why would God create something so perfect? To fucking tantalize us? Fucking laugh in our faces?! Honestly guys, I just fucking can't anymore. Fuck.
thumbnail of b4f3b953627e6007848c0fd669098881-videowebm.webm
thumbnail of b4f3b953627e6007848c0fd669098881-videowebm.webm
b4f3b953627e6007848c0... webm
(950.08 KB, 480x480 vp8)
> year 2034
> global pandemic has wiped out around 60% of the population
> most of the deaths in the first few years were caused by virus
> after that, more people started starving to death
> the virus somehow evolved and finding a cure has become increasingly difficult
> you can only pray you survive if you catch the virus
> resources have become scarce and people start rioting
> governments can barely tax people anymore because they stopped working
> no more money for police or military
> the world's wealthiest had taken most of the resources and holed themselves up in bunkers
> we don't know when they might come out 
> no more government
> nowadays, we just form small communities and claim a bit of land so we can grow food and breed animals
> there were 38 of us when we got together
> it's down to 29 right now but maybe we can get a few more people that we can trust
> we still have our phones and we figured out how to use these solar panels we scavenged from some houses
> finally I can charge my phone
> it's been months since I last turned this thing on
> look through old files to find this one video
> i watch it
> it's pure bliss
> it's bonbibonkers' caramelldansen from pre-hard times
> vid related
 >>/2080/
> ywn pass out drunk that night, thinking of how you will soon propose to her
> ywn wake up later to see she's not there
> ywn hear her grunting and moaning, and deep, hard slapping sounds coming from the garage
> ywn look through the window to see one of your friends fucking her passionately, as she muffles her screams by burying her face in his shoulder
> you hear her...she sounds like a different person..."fuck me...please fuck me..."
> she's never been this way with you...you've never seen her like this before...she's like an animal, reduced to her raw, primal desires
> she wraps her legs around him, pulling him into her
> you see his cock is much longer and thicker than yours
> you thought you were more than enough to satisfy her, she's a small woman after all
> but as you see how she can take every inch of him, you realize just how much of her you've never touched, those places deep inside her that even she didn't know were there...until she gave herself to him
> Can you handle it? Can you handle knowing that even though she still loves you, even though it was a drunken mistake, even though she begs your forgiveness...can you handle knowing that every time you make love to her, some part of her will be wishing you were him? Comparing you to him?
> ywn wash and massage bonbi's feet after a hard day of farm work
> ywn rub each of her cute little toes individually
> ywn relieve tension in her arches by gently pressing your thumbs into them and slowly sliding up and down along them
> ywn wrap one arm around her ankles to lock them in place while you tickle her soles with your free hand, sending her into a writhing fit of crying laughter, begging you to stop
Not really a pasta since it was never reposted iirc, but it stood out to me. I think the bonbi bait posts stopped after this was posted. I hope she wasn't actually reading and posting in the threads and got scared by this:

Just so you know, I want to fuck Bonbi. I would do it right now if I could. I want to fuck her gently at first, "lovemaking" I guess, then once she's accustomed to that, I want to use her and pound her out like a fucking common whore. I want her drenched in sweat on sticky bed sheets with a big wet spot under her cute little ass. Makeup smeared, mascara running down her cheeks. Moaning, whimpering, screaming, muffled by our deep, passionate kisses. Barely able to speak while I fuck her. I want to deprave and pervert her. I want to do things with her that she would outwardly seem disgusted by or scared of, but that also pique her interest even though she's too shy and scared to admit it at first. I want to get her hooked on weird kinks and practices. I want to permanently and irreversibly alter her sexual desires. I want to absolutely fucking ruin her. I want to do all of this within the bounds of a loving, monogamous marriage with her.

I know it won't happen. It's ok. I hope she ends up content and fulfilled with a good man and has a few good kids with him, and they die painlessly in their sleep together when they're old and grey. But you cannot stop me from wanting what I want, or from saying I want it. You can only seethe.
It’s a late cool night, as you see that bonbi left her window open. You expertly slip in through her window. You spot hers droning over her monitor not even noticing you entered. She unexpectedly turns around and catches you red handed. Fully expecting her to scream or even be frightened, all she does is light up with a smile. She finally breaks the silence and says “I was starting to get sad that no one would come to play with me, even though I leaked my real dox.” Before you could even process her statement she takes you by the hand and tells you she knows the perfect cosplay for you. She puts a pair of black pantyhose on you, and quickly slides a black skirt on you as well. Then a white shirt, once you look down at that familiar blue symbol on your chest you realize she’s dressing you up as jade. Now she sits you down at a desk full of makeup, and it’s her where you finally decide to put up a protest however bonbi is adamant about it. Seeing how happy she is you reluctantly give in and let her go to work. When she’s finally down she quickly goes and snatches up a wig and snugly places it over your head. Then quickly adorns you with a pair of glasses, and a head band that has a set of cute ears. She grabs her mirror and exclaims,”Well what do you think?” Your taken back at what you see in the mirror. All this time you thought her to be a shapeshifter, not knowing she was able to bestow this gift onto others. Your eyes are fixed on the mirror as your brain struggles to find any similarities between you and what it’s seeing. “I guess you really like it then, I’m glad I tried my absolute best on you. I suppose I should get into cosplay now,” but before she could finish her sentence, her door flings open as her dad stands in doorway peering in. He eyes for a bit before turning to bonbi asking her who this is, shocked she can’t even get a word out. He begins to walk towards you and states,”If I can’t get an answer out of you then perhaps I can get one from your little friend can.” Terrified at the thought that if you speak, the gig will be up.
You stand silently as he approaches. He grins as he puts a hand on your shoulder saying,”It’s ok I know just the thing to loose your throat.” He now applies even more pressure on your shoulder as you reluctantly kneel looking up at him. His grin only grows as he unbuckles his belt, then un-does his button and zipper. He reaches down his pants and pulls out a massive cock, gently resting it on your head. He puts one of his hands behind your neck and begins to slowly massaging your neck saying,”Don’t worry sweetheart I’m sure after this you’ll have plenty to say.” He then lifts his cock off your, and moves his hand from your neck to the back of your head. Before you could even get a thought out he forces his cock down your throat. Instinctively you recoil back, but he anticipated this and is why he put his hand behind your hand. He pulls you back not even letting you pull out a few mm of cock. He then puts both hands on the side of your head and proceeds to unceremoniously face fuck you. As your throat slowly begins to expand, he’s able to little by little fit more of his cock down your throat. You start to reach your limit when you feel his balls slapping you while he’s finally fully down your throat. Realizing that your on the verge of passing out he says,” hang on baby girl I’m almost there.” He then pulls his cock half way out only to ram it back down your throat. Unbelievably his cock begins to swell even more and starts throbbing as he lets out sigh, followed by warm load down your throat filling your stomach up. He then releases his grip and leaves you slump down on bonbi’s fuzzy rug. Light headed and a bit full, all you could do is sit up.
He walks up to you and starts stroking your head saying,”I haven’t dropped a load like that in awhile. If your pussy is anything as good as your throat I can only imagine the size of that load, but don’t worry I’ll pull out.” Bonbi finally breaks her silence in a panicked sentence saying,” but dad you already cummed, you could get her pregnant with your pre-cum!” He looks at her visibly annoyed but knows she’s right and really doesn’t want ruin the experience by wrapping up so he says as he positions you on you hands and knees as the skirt slowly rises up revealIng the black silken pantyhose.”I guess I’m just going to have to get a preview form something else.” You look back as he positions himself behind you. His cock already hard and dripping with pre-cum in anticipation of a promise to a new, tighter exploration. You look back at bonbi who mouths the words I’m sorry. You knew she was only trying to help, as you both know you really don’t have a pussy, but are glad the tight pantyhose are a deep black, which keeps your own pp and balls from being discovered. A feeble blessing that. Another thing your glad about her dad is, he isn’t a grouper. Which would of ended this little farce straight from the start. With all these thoughts racing through your mind you nearly forgot what was about to happen, as he quickly thumbed a hole through the pantyhose. His thumb brushing up your still virgin hole causing you to quiver a bit. He noticed that reaction and said,”oh this is your first time darling?” As he pushed two fingers in your ass, not even getting them a quarter of the way in. You wince quietly, but lucky for you it matched perfectly to how a sweet little, pure girl sounds right before her innocence is taken forever. He puts a single hand on your hip as he grabs his cock just behind the head with the other hand. He starts rubbing the head of his cock around your tight hole, as you feel his pre-cum soothingly being worked around your hole. He tells you not to worry, that this doesn’t count, your still a virgin right before he pulls you close pushing this tip in exclaiming,”OH FUCK.” The pain is beyond unbearable as he pushes more in, stretching your once virgin ass. Tears start to flow as you feebly try to find an outlet from the pain as he already started thrusting.
You bury your face in bonbi’s rug, grabbing at it with both hands clenching as tight as you can as you feel her dad’s cock begin that familiar swelling and throbbing. Although it’s even more excruciating now, you know it’s almost over. He leans over and whispers in your ear,”since you both think so little of me, and that for some reason I can’t pull out this ones for you.” Just as he finishes his sentence he pushes his throbbing rock hard cock as far as it’ll go up your ass and let’s out another sigh of relief. This time you feel his warm load as it’s spills deep inside. It begins to work it’s way back out despite his massive cock blocking the way. He simply callously pushes you off his cock and simply walks out of the room. You lay on the rug for some time feeling the cum working it’s way out and down your legs. You finally find the strength to run up to bonbi as she embraces you. You start sobbing and tell her,” I’m sorry bonbi I didn’t know... I didn’t know, please forgive me for all the mean things I told you online.” hearing this she only tightens her embrace and tells it’s ok, it’s over now as she kisses you on your forehead before you drift off to sleep.
thumbnail of bonbi.png
thumbnail of bonbi.png
bonbi png
(549.25 KB, 598x598)
1. In her early tik toks she's in a really dirty, run down house in a cramped space with shitty furniture. 
2. In at least one of her streams that I caught you can hear her family screaming/fighting in the background and she looks scared/embarrassed like it was bringing back bad memories of abuse. If you bring it up on discord you will be b&. 
3. Her entire existence just seems desperate for attention/acceptance/escapism through cosplay and the need for validation from strangers. 
4. The way she behaves in streams when she's not cosplaying is very indicative of someone that has been abused. Very shy, soft spoken, reluctant, etc. 
5. There were tons of posts she made on discord that were highly sexualized to an alarming degree. Apparently we're to believe it was "trolling" but if you go and read them they are way to explicate for a 15 year old shy girl to be tossing out there.
6. There are rumors of her being a product of home schooling/foster family environment. The levels of abuse in the foster care system are astronomical. Homeschooling would explain her lack of friends and provide further evidence for her strong desire for validation from strangers, let alone older men on the internet. 
7. She is obsessed with anime. Generally speaking, children that are obsessed with anime and Japanese culture use it as a form of escapism and want to avoid American society. 
8. The haircut she has indicates self-consciously that she is trying to make herself undesirable to men, ideally to avoid future abuse. 
9. She stated that she pretended to be transgender and used male pronouns for precisely this reason.
10. 90% of females do cosplay for male attention. While it was most likely not her original intention it is disturbing that she continues to commiserate with the pedophile scum on the discord. Now, her desperation for the attention of male adults grooming her online shows she may as well have "DAMAGED" tattooed across her forehead.
11. One stream her family is singing Happy Birthday to someone in the background yet she is cramped up in her room like the freak weaboo shut in that she is.
thumbnail of bonbi2.png
thumbnail of bonbi2.png
bonbi2 png
(1.63 MB, 1091x1590)
> be virgin /bbg/ loser
> finally ask bonbi out on date
> everything is going great
> we go see a movie, then lunch
> go to a cafe afterwards
> while there some guy approaches her, lets call him Deshawn
> apparently they knew each other from a dance class or something
> he talks about his job at this place, offering internships for young aspiring performers like her
> brags about his $10,000 bonus
> she eagerly gives him her number
> I brush it off thinking that she just saw a chance at an internship
> several hours go buy, still wandering around town
> she says she's ready to head back to her ranch
> when we arrive back, she says she's tired and feeling bit nauseous, I can sleep on the couch in the living room because she's going to bed
> full of disappointment but accept it
> 10 minutes go by and suddenly I hear her walking down the steps
> did she reconsider?
> "Hey anon, Deshawn just texted me. He's coming over."
> mind racing, wtf is going on?
> he comes over, she gives him "the grand tour"
> I follow like a stray cat
> he sits down on her bed, they're flirting up a storm
> he slowly takes off her clothes and turns to me, standing at the doorway, "Yo, bro, I think we're going to bed now."
> spend the night crying myself to sleep on her couch as I hear her moans through the ceiling
It wasn't supposed to be like this, /bbg/bros!
This was generated by an AI using only the title and author as input. 

The Rise of Bonbibonkers: An Essay by Seth Waters 

I first saw you doing your puppet show in New York City. At the time, I didn't really know what to make of it. I mean, puppets? Come on. 
But something about it really resonated with me. Maybe it was the idea that these inanimate objects were coming to life. Or maybe it was the idea that they weren't very nice. I dunno. 
But the image that has stuck with me for all these years is when the Devil puppet ultimately eats Bob. 
It was a nice twist. I appreciated that. 
The next time I saw you, you were working on your first full-length puppet musical, Little Red Riding Hood: A Story of a Puppet. It was then that I got to know you a bit better. 
You were very friendly. I remember asking you about the technical aspects of your show, and you answered every question I had. You were very knowledgeable about your craft, no doubt. 
You were also somewhat cynical of the business. You mentioned your issues with getting Bob to move fluidly (which I understand all too well). You also mentioned an issue you were having with the music (and I don't just mean that song, which you didn't seem to care for). 
"The music is crap," you said. 
"How so?" I asked 
"It's just not fitting for the play," you said. "It's supposed to be ominous, but it's coming off as silly. It's just not right." 
I remember at the time thinking to myself that you were just being hard on yourself. The song, while a bit whimsical for your play, wasn't that bad. 
Weeks later, I heard the entire play, and you were right. It wasn't that bad, but it certainly wasn't good. The music didn't fit at all. 
Then your show closed. 
Then I heard the official reason. Apparently, the puppet that played Little Red Riding Hood was found horribly dismembered only a few days before the show was to open. The case is still unsolved, by the way. 
The event sent the entire cast into a frenzy, and the show was cancelled. 
You never told me how this happened, and to be honest I didn't ask. I imagine the details are pretty gruesome. 
The only thing you told me is that you found the remains. You didn't go into detail on how that happened. I can only imagine it's pretty gruesome as well. 
The funny thing is, up until then I had no idea just how much you were struggling with your "material". For a puppet master, you sure were getting your hands dirty.
 >>/21087/
I remember you once told me that it takes a monster to catch a monster. That was the first sign that you were having a problem dealing with the seedier side of show business. And I ignored it.
Somehow, I had this idea in my head that because you were doing something creative, you were also above the whole obsession with success thing that seems to plague people in this industry. 
I don't know why. I suppose it's because I'm a writer, so I tend to think everyone is like me. 
The second sign I ignored. 
We were having a conversation once, and you told me that you had to convince a puppet to tell on the person that was molesting it. 
Yes, you heard me right. A puppet was being molested. 
It's sick and twisted, but quite frankly I can't blame the poor thing for not wanting to identify the culprit. If it were me, I wouldn't either. But then that's part of the whole obsession thing again.
This sick bastard was actually molesting a puppet and you didn't report him. When you told me that, I should have gotten you the hell out of this business. Really, it would be for the best. With all the craziness that goes on here, who knows what could happen? But I didn't. 
Now, the third sign. 
Your play opens tonight. 
The first preview tomorrow night went off without a hitch. You said the music sounded better than it had all week. I'm sure that's a relief to you. I wish I could be there to see it. I'm sure it'll be good, and I know you'll be great. 
But I won't see it. I'm sorry. 
It's for the best. 
I'm done with this business now. 
I suppose I could go into writing scripts for stage instead. It would still be telling stories, and that's why I fell in love with it in the first place. 
Don't call me or look for me. I'll be okay. I'm sure we both will. I'll leave by the back door. 
This note and the key to my apartment are all you need to get into my place.
_BONBI FACTS #1: THE BONBI ORIGINS_
What many people aren't aware of is that Bonbi actually lost her hymen as pre-pubescent girl during a 2 hour gymnastics class. After a long session at the trampolines and rings, she brought her leg up onto the barre in a standing split and felt a painful tearing sensation in her lower abdomen: her hymen had ruptured. Though a girl losing her 'maidenhead' through athletics, horse-riding, and other activities is not uncommon, the shock of the event caused her to develop a hostile relationship with her genitalia and her own sexuality. As her father led a weeping Bonbi from the gymnastics meet, blood staining her leotard, he sensed his girl-child had crossed a Rubicon of great significance. The effects, however, did not make themselves known until much later when Bonbi had reached that mystical age when she was expected to take an interest in boys and explore her own sexuality; it didn't happen. Her father despaired, "why does my daughter shut herself up in her room NOW, at the prime of her life?" He was wont to liken her to a 'voluntary Rapunzel' to Bonbi's chagrin. What her father did not know, however, was that Bonbi had discovered a popular video sharing and social media application: "Tik Tok". From the commanding heights of her 'maiden tower' Bonbi could interact with and breed new friendships with a great many disparate people without triggering her sexual pathos nor her dysphoric vaginal self-image. She was a smash hit. Her prolific output and meticulous cosplays made her a star nonpareil among lolicons(little girl enthusiasts) across the gamut of internet social media sites from 4chan to Reddit to Discord.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #1780
Max 20 files0 B total