Refuge from retarded cuckchan mods

New Reply on thread #9549
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/10688/
wasn't sure what you meant til i checked the main patreon page - if you're on the "see all posts" page it doesn't show the links in the thumbnails
 >>/10681/
 >>/10687/
 >>/10688/
Honestly I don't like this one for some reason. The makeup is too much, even though she has done just as much makeup in the past and it looked fine. There's just something about it that looks overdone
thumbnail of 1a57f26b817c80329.gif
thumbnail of 1a57f26b817c80329.gif
1a57f26b817c80329 gif
(1.13 MB, 367x306)
 >>/10721/
/bbg/ is finished, we went from top board to dead. I'm not sure where everyone went, to cuckchan I assume. Even then, the mods delete bbg threads, ttg is not the same. 

This will be it, it nice posting with you lads. I will be back, but don't expect an increase in the pph. Even bonbi herself has lost her motivation. Good bye frens
This is the end...
My only friends, the end.

Truly these are the 3rd Hard Times, and I also doubt whether there is any coming back from this. Most of all I just want to know what's going on with Bonbi. Wish she'd post some stories man.
thumbnail of ooc red hug 02.gif
thumbnail of ooc red hug 02.gif
ooc red... gif
(2.72 MB, 320x569)
 >>/10723/
 >>/10724/
/bbg/ is eternal but I doubt it will ever be the same again. It will live on in our hearts though
I'm gonna miss you guys and everyone who already left so much ;-; It feels so weird not posting with my bros all day
That said, I'm gonna keep this tab open and keep following Bonbi. Who knows what the future holds
I'll see you around lads <3 *hugs*
 >>/10732/
 >>/10733/
just the usual facebook trump stuff, though seems like he's starting to believe the democrats are satan worshippers now lol. he warned about "baal" in one of his posts.
 >>/10739/
Me too man. Really don't like it when she says that she's stressed out, and then goes into radio silence. She don't owe us shit of course, but I get worried ya know?
 >>/10735/
> song about masturbating and knowing dudes jack off to you
sigh, more of this shit. She forgot to get down on her knees like she's gonna suck cock this time, so that's good.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #9549
Max 20 files0 B total