[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

thumbnail of 7397446132109937952_n264.mp4
thumbnail of 7397446132109937952_n264.mp4
7397446132... mp4
(12.13 MB, 1080x1920 h264)
 >>/2508/
> I no longer feel bad about the money I've given to any e-celeb.
I will still make fun of you dropping those swifted on Tenshi BUDDY. You're not getting away that easily.
Also this guy has to be like a millionaire to just drop 30k in swifted subs on some nobody noname.
 >>/2510/
It genuinely gets funnier every time I read it. It's like somebody has gotten just very confused while trying to write an advert and now he doesn't know wtf he's talking about.
 >>/2512/
Tenshi was definitely the worst of any money I've spent on a streamer/tokker, especially since she started dating nova like 2 days later. I never would've given her a dime if I didn't think I had a 87% chance to rizz her up... it's acabow
thumbnail of 6809370764312055046 This is now a slowmo account lol  #himikotoga #bnha #bnhacosplay #himikotogacosplay #togahimiko #bokunoheroacademia #slow #eclipseclabr #fyp.mp4
thumbnail of 6809370764312055046 This is now a slowmo account lol  #himikotoga #bnha #bnhacosplay #himikotogacosplay #togahimiko #bokunoheroacademia #slow #eclipseclabr #fyp.mp4
6809370764... mp4
(1.56 MB, 540x960 h264)
I have been so disgustingly dopamine starved recently, I literally cant get myself to do ANYTHING
Just fucking pressing a play button on something I want to watch or opening a game I want to play feels like I am proposing to someone or trying to turn water to wine
RELEASE ME
 >>/2517/
Sounds like you've also been hit with the wild witch curse, by Elina, that foul eastern european hag. She stole my money, she's stealing your dopamine and she's probably stealing funkyneko's gains.

It was a mistake to log into that blackjack game, just by watching the stream you've all been cursed too...
thumbnail of 7397519436250467617_n264.mp4
thumbnail of 7397519436250467617_n264.mp4
7397519436... mp4
(7.02 MB, 1080x1920 h264)
 >>/2513/
> probably search engine optimization jank
Ok party pooper, it's about IMAGINING it has been written by a person (which probably it was it's just being copied by a bot) and the translation being so dumb.
 >>/2517/
Tbh when it comes to that I feel like doing productive stuff actually helps, even if just for a while.

Also I'm going sleep goodnight STOP STAYING UP SO LATE
Woke up. Ramen and Eggs for breakfast, GTA V installing, the homosexual truck driver roleplay arc will begin today, also the sun is shining, it's hot as fuck out here, shoutout
You nekos wouldn't survive in South Africa. I went there during the middle of their winter and it was freaking boiling hot during the day, but very cool (not neko-cool) and cold during the night.
im out for a walk and i feel good, as soon as i get home and sit down at my desk there's like this tightness in my chest again. i feel morally trapped and stuck in a boredom loop.
 >>/2549/
No, my room doesn't have any mold, and even if it did, it wouldn't explain the almost IMMEDIATE mood shift when I go outside and when I sit back down at my desk.

It's all just mental. 

Probably from the fact that I'm well aware I've done nothing productive since ending my VTM campaign a few weeks back, I have nothing to do anymore, nothing to look forward to.

I need to force myself into something weekly to feel like I've always got actions to be doing.
 >>/2548/
Tbh my best advice would practically be pull yourself by your bootstraps but that's retarded to say so my second best answer is I believe in you buddy (I was searching for a meme SimpleFlips song but you wouldn't get it anyway) (it's fine).
 >>/2552/
> getting a job and giving someone a firm handshake
you've got the order all wrong and this is why you havent gotten a job yet
you give them the firm handshake and that is what gets you the job. dont wait until the job to give the handshake duuuh
thumbnail of 7327773562113297696 ☆ #KIRUMITOJO !! forgot to post for like 2 weeks oopsie  #cosplay #danganronpa #danganronpacosplay #kirumitojocosplay #drv3 #drv3cosplay #cosplayer #cosplaygirl #cosplaye_264.mp4
thumbnail of 7327773562113297696 ☆ #KIRUMITOJO !! forgot to post for like 2 weeks oopsie  #cosplay #danganronpa #danganronpacosplay #kirumitojocosplay #drv3 #drv3cosplay #cosplayer #cosplaygirl #cosplaye_264.mp4
7327773562... mp4
(12.9 MB, 1080x1920 h264)
 >>/2553/
I have been practicing my handshakes FOR MONTHS and NOBODY TOLD ME TO DO IT BEFORE THE JOB.

you know how many interviews i've had, where i DIDN'T shake their hand???

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
> the third planet is sure that they're being watched
> by an eye in the sky that can't be stopped
> when you get to the promised land
> you're gonna shake that eye's hand

YOUR HEART
FELT GOOD
IT WAS DRIPPING IN PITCH
AND MADE OF WOOD
AND YOUR HANDS
AND KNEES
FELT COLD AND WET ON THE GRASS BENEATH

WELL I SAT NAKED SHRIVERING LOOKING BLUE
FROM THE COLD SUNLIGHT THAT'S REFLECTED OFF THE MOON
AND BABY CALL EM ANGELS
FLY AROUND YOU
REMINDED ME WE USED TO BE THREE AND NOT JUST TWO

sleep tight nekos tomorrow life will be wonderful
new month
new thread
it occured to me that the animals were swimming around in the water and the oceans in our bodies
and another had been found another ocean on the planet
given that blood was just like the atlantic AND HOW

well the universe is shaped exactly like the earth if you go straight long enough you'll end up where you were.

I'm not going schizo i just love this song https://youtube.com/watch?v=epBbuk7x1sI [Embed] 

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #1865
Max 20 files0 B total