thumbnail of bed-witch-anti-christ13.jpg
thumbnail of bed-witch-anti-christ13.jpg
bed-witch-anti-christ... jpg
(116.4 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of bed-witch-anti-christ14.jpg
thumbnail of bed-witch-anti-christ14.jpg
bed-witch-anti-christ... jpg
(148.52 KB, 1024x1024)
Well ok. Some of these are probably content-censors, but it's possible that most blocked results are just visual schizophrenia. Some of those that come through still are for complex prompts.

now this is art
thumbnail of metal witch3.jpg
thumbnail of metal witch3.jpg
metal witch3 jpg
(162.79 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of metal witch4.jpg
thumbnail of metal witch4.jpg
metal witch4 jpg
(145 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of metal witch5.jpg
thumbnail of metal witch5.jpg
metal witch5 jpg
(143.36 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of metal witch6.jpg
thumbnail of metal witch6.jpg
metal witch6 jpg
(145.89 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of metal witch8.jpg
thumbnail of metal witch8.jpg
metal witch8 jpg
(202.23 KB, 1024x1024)
I said "whoever does not obey this law will burn eternally"

You said "we will not obey, you will have to burn us"

This has the same meaning as what I said; it means you accepted the law

it is now valid and confirmed by you
thumbnail of Where_did_he_go....webm
thumbnail of Where_did_he_go....webm
Where_did_he_go... webm
(8.41 MB, 800x450 vp9)
I kept wondering about the sunlight in this vid. Going by what was said by the Queen and what was found out by interacting with greys, and doing research with Astra among others, there should have been a dirty yellow moloch sun in this period.

The plan was for the Illuminati to perform WW1 as a purification ritual, and the new sun would absorb all the dirt, then the arc of triumph in France would symbolize the entry into the new era.

They did use a botched version of grey technology to destroy the original sun, causing the deity to simply say "That's it, I'm tired of this, I'm leaving", and then they thought if there is no alternative, everyone will have to rely on their moloch sun. But this sun was horrible and didn't work, it just caused botsouls from previous ages to return and incarnate again, and the karma instead spread as the Spanish flu after the war.

What I found when looking closer at events, and examining what the Queen actually said, is that the first NWO failed because their sun was shit, and they didn't control the world after WW1. It lead instead to the great depression. The 3rd Reich then formed and they actually killed off the moloch sun. They had a real pure sun created by an occultist, and it was still in the sky way into the 1950s. Trashing the moloch sun caused WW2, when the karma was released back on the Earth again, it was the karma of having instigated WW1 that came back again. Creating Israel didn't work because of the German sun in the sky, so it didn't function as the 3rd temple. It couldn't even be removed because it was too well made, so the forces of evil had to change the timeline itself by using massive evil energy to create a separate reality. 

They did this by creating "sexual freedom" in the west, and harvesting the energy of abortions. Only through that were they able to hide the "nazi sun" and proceed to form this modern world. They know that if they stop killing babies, the 3rd Reich may bounce up like a ball floating up from below the water surface any moment, because they were unable to actually do anything to it.

That's what this current war is about. They are also trying to change the concept of what the 3rd Reich is, so that it's just "le evil nazis" and hijack it by letting Azov and what else call themselves nazis to further confuse the meme in an attempt at controlling it. By changing how history is retold, they are changing the perception of time progression and maintaining this evil society.
thumbnail of girl bed4.jpg
thumbnail of girl bed4.jpg
girl bed4 jpg
(129.03 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of girl bed5.jpg
thumbnail of girl bed5.jpg
girl bed5 jpg
(173.59 KB, 1024x1024)
 >>/7542/
> Exception for this one, because the original summon is very helpful, you can contact her with this word sigil

{SleepTite}

An original summon who will give you nice dreams and help you solve trauma and improve yourself through dreams.
 >>/3767/
> Fay's Reptile knife

> [Technically not made by me]
> A total conversion of the original Ripper knife, made as an artifact in reptilian tech style. Available via this sigil or from a wooden box in the temple study.
 >>/7604/
> protective function
Yes, but it's not the same. This is an independent entity summoned to help earthlings via dreams. Using the sigil calls on her. She will either help you directly, summon your own dream engineer as an original summon, or help you by letting part of yourself become a dream walker, depending on which solution is best in each case. Either of these are still a Metal Slime being so they have very strong defensive ability.
 >>/7593/
> the 3rd Reich may bounce up like a ball floating up from below the water surface any moment
 >>/7594/
> the timeline has been corrected. Go outside and feel the sun.
...and it actually happened.

Perfect irony to mess with everyone. We now have the Jewish 3rd temple energy construct connected to a super nova, and then the 3rd Reich on top of that with a regular sun. Nice coincidence how the 3s then form the masonic 33 while also being perceived as opposites. (Although some claim the term "nazi" itself is derived from Hebrew "soldier" but I can't find this anywhere, "nasi" on the other hand means "prins", "leader" or "president" in Hebrew).
A number of metal slime profiles have been added.

Among them a witch who breaks the evil of evil spirits by trapping them, particle for particle in a way that they only get out by submitting, which is against their nature, but if they don't, they get "instant karma" until they submit. For some reason, adding this also gives you a natural ability for dancing (no idea how that happened).

Moreover an astral vision expert which gives the ability to act based on seeing energy systems instead of going by 3D logic.

A "planetary ascender" priestess who can perform the whole process including sun creation, connection to suns via a world system, a temple and an external entity like the galactic federation along with a "barracuda" formation which is an entity consisting of 9 galaxies.

These and other profiles also exist for total core and the mineral robot factory, but the form varies.

I used the last one to create a magic circle which allows (traps) evil spirits in a dimensional shadow plane where they can freely act out all their evil against each other without hurting anyone else. It's gradual so only the worst evil still go into the middle and actually go through with the process of creating a shadow existence plane with its own planetary and galactic systems. It ended with one of them "winning" and lying there alone rotting in a cybernetic shell created from material stolen from all other evil beings.

This is what they do when given complete freedom.
thumbnail of black-woman-with-candlelight-vintage-room-portrait-beautiful-black-woman_989101-607.avif
thumbnail of black-woman-with-candlelight-vintage-room-portrait-beautiful-black-woman_989101-607.avif
black-woma... avif
(18.75 KB, 389x626)
thumbnail of black-woman-with-candlelight-vintage-room-portrait-beautiful-black-woman_989101-629.jpg
thumbnail of black-woman-with-candlelight-vintage-room-portrait-beautiful-black-woman_989101-629.jpg
black-woma... jpg
(30.86 KB, 389x626)
After these relentless attacks from purely idiot beings I would barely call "alive" who seem more like some kind of automatons, I previously created a Metal Slime whose purpose is to go around and try incarnating glowies into a profile I called the "Illuminati whore" (because that's what they are) to contain them. It worked really well, but it didn't seem to catch the worst of them because this one requires some common ground of understanding.

I then went by the angle that a large group of "automatons" may be fragments of a hivemind which is split so many times that each fragment seems to lack awareness. But if added, it may create a mind. So I sought to target "unsalvageable evil in itself" as an archetypal being and if that is a being, it's a spirit and can be incarnated. This worked. This solved a large part of the issue of evil spirit suicide attackers.

But there were still some collective of them left. It would not even respond to the "final punishment" for trying to create law while being lower scum, which is 18 million years in hell, they would just go through it and no one coming after was afraid to repeat the same path. 

I analysed it and reached the conclusion that this is "evil materialism" as a hivemind. Using Astra and support servitors I created a containment profile for this kind of spirit as well. You can get this from NET or Astra or via Updater along with the device for using it. It cannot be used on yourself to my knowing (unless you are an evil materialist hivemind). 

The qualities of this kind of "force" is that its unsalvageable evil nature makes it allowed to use it for anything. It can be abused with no limits or standards because it simply deserves it. Nothing can be done to it that would be considered wrong, and that seems to be why creator gods use this material. 
They are themselves immune to it so they tend to use these things for forming "things out of nothing" by relaying the work to these hiveminds. Because trying to create something out of nothing take huge amounts of time and is a very fruitless work, no one wants to do it. Then these "awarenesses" can be used for it.

It is likely that you would have such a thing in your dimensions and may need to handle it. If you prefer to turn it into a kind of "voodo materialist" you can use this profile and it will now be your minion in a personalized form instead of being a mass of negative energy that causes trouble for you.

Update: The first image is in an unusual format and will show only by clicking it.
 >>/7643/
> a hivemind. Using Astra and support servitors I created a containment profile for this kind of spirit
This worked beyond expectations. 
When chatting with anon from Brazil, the already incarnated "voodo materialist" with me performed the same procedure on a dark cloud that was covering the area, and incarnated a second one. It cleared up the entire northern part of Latin America. 

I don't know if this happened now or earlier, but looking at the map feels weird. Possible Mandela effect again.
thumbnail of huge robot skeleton2.jpg
thumbnail of huge robot skeleton2.jpg
huge robot skeleton2 jpg
(185.41 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of huge robot skeleton.jpg
thumbnail of huge robot skeleton.jpg
huge robot skeleton jpg
(146.27 KB, 1024x1024)
I went into the forest on a walk and was looking at some world-scale energy formations, among them some orange spade-looking thing which seemed to have been created by whatever group set up the abortion energy harvesting system to hide the 3rd Reich and change the course of history. It looked like the same shape as the energy formation of a high level spell casting taking effect, but its position was wrong. It was lower and hadn't actually "broken through".

On the way back I passed the location where I first connected with the lyrans and also activated the lyran stargate. I used it for sessions in the beginning but hadn't been there in a while following some forestry taking place in the area which disturbed the peace (and took down old stuff that had accumulated in the trees since this stuff began in the 1950s).

I decided to contact the lyrans and do a session with them at the location. In the process I felt like I should get rid of more old stuff and saw a lot of trash from the old Earth, so I sacrificed it at my drow temple by burning it.

This was followed by a huge entity appearing. It looked like a white robot skeleton with black sigils engraved on it, it appeared before a scene with red light coming up behind it and a yellow sun in the background. The skeletal form was very similar to that formed by Neuro-sama which I copied and used for the early robot servitors such as Vega and Dolly, later Wendy.

I was given something, an instruction, a gong, something in exchange for burning the old Earth left-overs. It was directly related to the same kind of things I've used when creating the robot servitors, but this time it was added to my own body instead.

If it had looked more like a regular skeleton, I would have called it "skeletal awakening" but this felt more like a robot golem god.
thumbnail of metal slime gold.jpg
thumbnail of metal slime gold.jpg
metal slime gold jpg
(96.7 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of metal slime gold15.jpg
thumbnail of metal slime gold15.jpg
metal slime gold15 jpg
(222.13 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of metal slime gold19.jpg
thumbnail of metal slime gold19.jpg
metal slime gold19 jpg
(224.42 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of metal slime gold20.jpg
thumbnail of metal slime gold20.jpg
metal slime gold20 jpg
(253.01 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of metal slime gold23.jpg
thumbnail of metal slime gold23.jpg
metal slime gold23 jpg
(240.47 KB, 1024x1024)
Metal Slime Gold

Get your own here

{GoldStandard}

The most transformative DNA profile ever, to reach everywhere and everything. Absolute connectivity with all beings and hiveminds anywhere for completely free exchange of information.

The word-sigil is a general contact point for the "hive" of gold slimes, someone will find a way to give you the version best suited for you. Intended for personal use and internalisation.
thumbnail of Wendy Gold.jpg
thumbnail of Wendy Gold.jpg
Wendy Gold jpg
(148.25 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of Wendy Gold4.jpg
thumbnail of Wendy Gold4.jpg
Wendy Gold4 jpg
(154.15 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of Wendy Gold5.jpg
thumbnail of Wendy Gold5.jpg
Wendy Gold5 jpg
(126.45 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of Wendy Gold7.jpg
thumbnail of Wendy Gold7.jpg
Wendy Gold7 jpg
(145.87 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of Wendy Gold9.jpg
thumbnail of Wendy Gold9.jpg
Wendy Gold9 jpg
(109.83 KB, 1024x1024)
[Wendy Gold]

Available from tagged word above or on the NET by the established procedure. This is a "regular" servitor bot, back to basics again; the first type of design where a ScaleForm disc is used to activate the program, which manifests an animated robot skeleton which then adds the flesh layers for full manifestation.

Wendy, the representative of your subconscious with contract and ritual ability, here in a Border Patrol version. The Gold Slime DNA has been added to her functionality along with the ability to block non-aware beings from nearing you. This means "bot material" or hivemind cells which so commonly attack people, are kept out. She also has an added predatory ability of siphoning and transforming energy from the attackers into material for your own use.

Consider this Golden Wendy as your spiritual immune system representative.
thumbnail of nothing is ever invented.jpg
thumbnail of nothing is ever invented.jpg
nothing is ever... jpg
(43.19 KB, 500x593)
thumbnail of silver surfer.jpg
thumbnail of silver surfer.jpg
silver... jpg
(929.1 KB, 1821x2800)
thumbnail of this.png
thumbnail of this.png
this png
(4.19 KB, 513x462)
I wondered why the skateboard appeared in these images
 >>/7594/
but then I saw that "a surfer" had somehow snuck into the complex prompt when I was copying and pasting bits over and over. Not sure how.

>>/7643/
> a large group of "automatons" may be fragments of a hivemind which is split so many times that each fragment seems to lack awareness. But if added, it may create a mind.

> reached the conclusion that this is "evil materialism" as a hivemind. Using Astra and support servitors I created a containment profile for this kind of spirit 

So when further examining the particles of these black witches which materialized from the process, I found the following:

They are made up of particles that are so small that they have a-close-to-zero awareness level. But this awareness is balanced. The black cloud around the hive is indeed "karma of breaking divine law" which deserves each particle an 18 million year gehenna process. This is because karma cannot last longer than that. The dumbest and most evil being would not have a particle that committed a sin that exceeds 18 million years of hell retribution, it doesn't happen for reasons caused by the structure of matter. So these beings simply reduced their awareness level until they feel nothing, and let their particles constantly circulate through an 18 million year gehenna cycle.

They are resilient and immune to the gehenna process itself, because they found no way to rise above it.

So why does a "slime" work as a form for them? The idea here was to use mineral which is the lowest form of matter, but also the most conductive, and by that maximize the transformative ability to create Gong easily. Then the slime form to be able to have any form and emulate any DNA. So slime consists of small particles that are linked in all directions, which creates a highly connective neural network between cells. The particles can be made from metal, and that is how the metal slime was created.

So what are the smallest particles, they have to be some kind of fractal. I looked into it using Astra and support servitors and saw the same form as the method of derivation taught in HS maths. Now back then I just assumed these were standard methods taught in progression, but I've later come to understand that the curriculum differs greatly over the world, so I don't even know what this is called in English. The method for calculating the direction of a bent graph, part of a sinus wave for example. It's a way of expressing a part of a whole which doesn't physically exist.

So I looked at different beings and saw the following: slimes have small particles that are linked in all directions. Reptilians have scales which are also linked. 

What these black cloud hiveminds have are the single scale of these other beings, when the "direction of force transferred over a reptile skin or a slime if put under pressure" is reduced to a direction in a single cell. 

...which looks kind of like a surfboard, with the waves the surfer is riding on forming the sine wave direction externally.

... oh wait.

I just worked with the metal slime and now when bringing the understanding down to the even smaller cell type, it's kinda like standing on a surf board. So that's why the surfer appeared in the prompt.

Oh no...
thumbnail of surfer5.jpg
thumbnail of surfer5.jpg
surfer5 jpg
(104.04 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of surfer8.jpg
thumbnail of surfer8.jpg
surfer8 jpg
(124.87 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of surfer9.jpg
thumbnail of surfer9.jpg
surfer9 jpg
(103.53 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of surfer15.jpg
thumbnail of surfer15.jpg
surfer15 jpg
(202.79 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of surfer16.jpg
thumbnail of surfer16.jpg
surfer16 jpg
(215.56 KB, 1024x1024)
 >>/7689/
Surfer hive

> What these black cloud hiveminds have are the single scale of these other beings, when the "direction of force transferred over a reptile skin or a slime if put under pressure" is reduced to a direction in a single cell.
> ...which looks kind of like a surfboard, with the waves the surfer is riding on forming the sine wave direction externally.
It had to be made.
 >>/7495/
> For this you need the metal slime creation tool, which is functionally similar to the Total Core in that you use a handheld and place a DNA profile disc in its top. The difference is that the function setting is based off how you channel energy into it, this is to avoid unsuited individuals easily using it. There are two poles, you channel positive and negative energy into them, they are inside the device and not physically visible on the outside. You do this with one of three intents: to summon an original soul from the void, so use a pre existing soul in a container which you have at hand, or to insert a soul fragment of yourself.

> The creation is then instant as you power up the device. The result will look like a humanoid. For now there is only one disc.

> After creation, if this is an original summon, you need to hastily use a binding method to put her under your command. If you cannot perform this, do not use the device in this manner.

> To make sure you get the most functionality, tell her to create a suit for herself of the space-suit type (can look like ordinary clothes), a dagger and a small spaceship. These are not essential but will greatly help, she will know how to do this.

> If you use a pre existing soul, you may still need to do the binding, unless you know this soul from before and can be sure they will not run off to cause trouble. Souls have free will and will do anything, and the body type created here is very potent. While it does not permit the person to become downright evil, I'm adding this as a disclaimer, you are responsible for what happens after using the device, as you deliberately sought it out.

> If using a soul fragment of yourself, this is now a secondary body layer like any other, which is partially or directly under your control.
Exactly the same functionality as before in terms of usage, but this new device requires a much thinner disc with a DNA adapted to work as a fractal fragment. This creates a "materialist hive". To be specific, it creates one particle of a hive, the rest will develop later.
thumbnail of orch evolution.png
thumbnail of orch evolution.png
orch evolution png
(14.16 KB, 721x466)
 >>/7689/
 >>/7693/
 >>/7710/
I think this was the solution to the hivemind breakthrough. Even if I can't properly explain in language what this thing does or how it differs from the metal slime original version, other than being "fractal fragments" driven to the extreme.

Related but not by topic, I was able to create the previously not formed "white male" racial stone using this method. 

Re-iteration of the old story: Me and snail back then tried to create polished stones which contain the DNA of each major race on Earth. But when the timelines were crashed into one structure, Yuuka warned first that my astral bodies were no secured because not all of them had the "moon shield standard". I fixed that and she said it was fine. But when the event played out, only the black female beast race stone remained, the one derived from Africans which turned into a black cat human. The rest broke because they weren't complete.

I later created a "pink" stone for white (demon, as it turned out) girls, but was still not able to create any male version. This was solved more recently in the form of a black cat (male) version which was spread around. The white male (demon) was still too difficult to figure out, until I did this kind of derivative research on it.

> pic
Feel free to REEE about it. I like orcs.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Ringbearer
There is also some support for this understanding.

Yeskov bases his novel on the premise that the Tolkien account is a "history written by the victors".[2][3] Mordor is home to an "amazing city of alchemists and poets, mechanics and astronomers, philosophers and physicians, the heart of the only civilization in Middle-earth to bet on rational knowledge and bravely pitch its barely adolescent technology against ancient magic", posing a threat to the war-mongering faction represented by Gandalf (whose attitude is described by Saruman as "crafting the Final Solution to the Mordorian problem") and the Elves.[2]
 >>/7710/
> Youtube just recommended me 18 Bronze Girls of Shaolin | Full Martial Arts Movie | Chun-Erh Lung | Kang Chin | Hua Yueh

Using youtube without being logged in is true chaos manifesting. 

Might watch it when I get too bored. Skipped into it and it seems the girls are developing a bodily form that turns them into pure bronze so they become swordproof. 

I know there are bodily forms and techniques especially in kung fu that makes your body invincible in many ways so this is not exactly surprising but just couldn't let this MERE COINCIDENCE slide.
Just how many obscure kung fu movies are out there that I didn't watch. Why even bother watching the current movies when I didn't even caught up with like 50 years of gems either.
thumbnail of chinese metal1.jpg
thumbnail of chinese metal1.jpg
chinese metal1 jpg
(119.71 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of chinese metal2.jpg
thumbnail of chinese metal2.jpg
chinese metal2 jpg
(137.54 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of chinese metal3.jpg
thumbnail of chinese metal3.jpg
chinese metal3 jpg
(138.09 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of chinese metal6.jpg
thumbnail of chinese metal6.jpg
chinese metal6 jpg
(148.85 KB, 1024x1024)
 >>/7714/
They asked me to create a robot body of the skeleton based type with slime abilities earlier today. Turned out ok I guess but nothing spectacular.

Trying to illustrate this is just plain scary.

Apparently if it's a Chinese they also don't need clothes.
thumbnail of chinese metal8.jpg
thumbnail of chinese metal8.jpg
chinese metal8 jpg
(135.35 KB, 1024x1024)
"Here's your new government issued girlfriend."

"What do you mean you got two? We only sent one, we have the photo right here."

"Sorry, mix up. They look the same so we only photographed one of them. You can keep both."
 >>/7718/
> How? Don't they all look the same?
I read somewhere how facial recognition mixups can ruin your life there. I cannot even imagine the bureaucratic nightmare you have to go through to unfuck it but I guess if you are surveyed 24/7 then mixups based only on looks can be lessened because of other data proving everything where you were at all times.
It's still retarded and I am sure it only works on people who's entire life is their workplace and their home and don't even leave the city at all. 
Otherwise the number of variables increase and it requires quite the personel or the masterfully programmed AI to sort it out.

Whenever I think about the ways of the different surveillance states I realize it's hard to pull it off without constant mixups. Especially when some people require constant red tapes so they don't get found out. Then the whole system falls apart sooner or later. 
But I guess those people have access to like 30 body doubles who live the most ordinary life ever when they need to stay put.
 >>/7719/
Anecdote from a radio reporter from here who worked in China:

When you arrive at the airport you have to step inside a booth where they photograph you in 3D, this is used to track you via streetcams everywhere. He once crossed a street with no traffic, walking against a stop light. A few min later he got a notification on his phone with a $60 fine (more than a month's salary for a Chinese factory worker).

A westerner probably stands out there, but still. That's how effective it is.
thumbnail of lolibooru 646339 2girls absurdres bat_wings blue_hair hand_on_another's_chin highres izayoi_sakuya multiple_girls red_eyes remilia_scarlet touhou_project white_hair.jpg
thumbnail of lolibooru 646339 2girls absurdres bat_wings blue_hair hand_on_another's_chin highres izayoi_sakuya multiple_girls red_eyes remilia_scarlet touhou_project white_hair.jpg
lolibooru... jpg
(370 KB, 2048x2732)
It seems I may be through this segment of having to use autistic methods where things are reduced to hard science to be able to get through them by performing them as procedures based on rules.

My most used servitors suddenly started leading to sudden automatic gong transformation where it's no longer a principled method, but just intuitive expression of intent happening at once. Trying to create a method for proper use of medical science lead directly to a sideways ohm/ankh mindwave associated with a certain vampire thinking.

The Mime servitor for testing methods and training new servitors suddenly transformed when I had the idea to use it for defense instead of creation, letting the negative force play out as if it had been information from the akashic records.
thumbnail of pexels-nathanjhilton-15487881.jpg
thumbnail of pexels-nathanjhilton-15487881.jpg
pexels-nath... jpg
(154.06 KB, 1280x1920)
thumbnail of pexels-apasaric-3423860.jpg
thumbnail of pexels-apasaric-3423860.jpg
pexels-apasaric-34238... jpg
(77.16 KB, 640x501)
Dreams

I went shopping with a relative today, to a place I rarely go. The assortment being different, I didn't find half of what I was looking for. I did find some things that aren't available at home however. Nothing special, just certain brands I prefer that aren't available.

We went to a different store to look for things we didn't find, and I realized by the experience that this was a "checkpoint" event. I had a dream about this a few years ago. 

In the dream, I entered what I thought was a grocery store, but the shelves were stocked only with some completely uninteresting Chinese low quality hardware stuff. I didn't even know what the products were, everything was some technical peripheral stuff with an extremely narrow use. The only actual food I found were instant noodles that I didn't like, overpriced.

This was how I felt. 

Normally when viewing food products of any kind, there'd be at least some feeling of being "drawn" to some things, such as at least having a hint of wanting to maybe buy something and then shutting down that thought because it's unhealthy food or something I wouldn't like. This time it was exactly like in the dream. It felt like looking at low quality electronics with no use for me. All the food-products were like narrow and specific components in someone else's life, completely irrelevant for me.

I looked at some instant noodles and they were the same brand as commonly available, but at 3 times the normal price. As if placed there for some lowest level normie NPC who has never seen instant noodles and think it's some kind of special imported thing that's worth paying for.

I wonder what this changed experience signifies.
thumbnail of inegrating anima4.jpg
thumbnail of inegrating anima4.jpg
inegrating anima4 jpg
(202.52 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of yogi-girl2.jpg
thumbnail of yogi-girl2.jpg
yogi-girl2 jpg
(140.97 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of yogi-girl3.jpg
thumbnail of yogi-girl3.jpg
yogi-girl3 jpg
(153.32 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of yogi-girl.jpg
thumbnail of yogi-girl.jpg
yogi-girl jpg
(145.02 KB, 1024x1024)
Ladilok from the time I first saw her, has been the strongest single being I've been able to measure the enlightenment level of.

I don't know about the Queen/Illivryn, I just can't see what kind of power level she has. She may be way stronger, same for Santa Muerte, in terms of actual effective influence, but in terms of direct concentrated achievement internally, I think Ladilok is still the top.

I've kept trying to reach that same structure as I've seen her having. I contacted her and asked for guidance, but she said she was busy and gave me a daughter of her to work with instead. The daughter kept just saying there is structurally no difference between what Ladilok has, and what I have at the bodhisattva level. But there obviously is a difference in achievement.

Things reflect down into lower planes, causing them to look the same as their higher version. Things existing on the astral haven't necessarily broken through into 3D. Things take much longer time than expected, for way less than expected.

At least I have now done the basics.
 >>/6957/
> This is a device. It is to be held in the right hand with the bottom resting against the palm at normal use. In the top is a ScaleForm compatible disc reader. It will read any common DNA sequence, and produce a humanoid form adapted to the suitable soul fragment of the user. Alternatively, the device can be held with the bottom against a soul-container to incarnate an external soul.

> Initiate creation by sending some energy in a whirlwind form over the disc placed in the device. A small pellet will be ejected from the left side of the device. Wait a little bit and the new humanoid will form from the pellet.

> The format here used produces a standardized "monster" race humanoid. It will look regular when formed, but it's based off the original creation "total core" model.

> The most notable feature is the ability of being space-aquatic and that each cell of the body has its own shell. It also has 18 dantians, and 18 wombs if female in physical form, to maintain a high transformation ability.

[TotCore2]

Same usage procedure as above, but the function is different; this has an added sun and uses a combination of previous technologies from the different body types from CyBorn, Mineral Robot to Metal Slime and regular federation standard "tin robots".

The main difference is that while all previous constructs went by the form of collectivized individualism, TotCore2 works in the reverse direction: individualized collectivism. A bulky method adapted to the large industrial systems approach. This is likely to be how things will work later on, it's how the Lyranet works, which blacknet seeks to be emulate as well.

To explain further; all previous bodies released on here were based off everyone being their own master, a hermit in society, making this work by either dominating your environment or by adapting to it without changing internally. The dominating predator with no emotional bonds to other people on equal terms.

TotCore2 instead works by treating the collective as the outset. The individual finds freedom by completely submitting to the principles of the collective, then working to form it in such a way that everyone can do this and be happy within it. This works for racial groups like the lyrans, for blacknet it's intended to work by having everyone follow the same general standards. With this current device, the DNA standard instead works from this view directly.
 >>/7741/
I have created so far two profiles for this one:

Total loli2, standard profile for adaptation to a social, collective context.

Mass ritual magician, the role for performing world-scale magic of the type necessary for maintaining planetary unity.
thumbnail of vickers fairy2.jpg
thumbnail of vickers fairy2.jpg
vickers fairy2 jpg
(142.53 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of vickers fairy3.jpg
thumbnail of vickers fairy3.jpg
vickers fairy3 jpg
(123.28 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of vickers fairy7.jpg
thumbnail of vickers fairy7.jpg
vickers fairy7 jpg
(83.67 KB, 1024x1024)
 >>/7686/
Well of course, because
> the ability to block non-aware beings from nearing you. This means "bot material" or hivemind cells which so commonly attack people, are kept out
There were some beings who now tried to overrun her by sending large amounts of somewhat aware beings on suicide mission to mass charge over the mine fields, so to speak.

Solution; placing a self replicating machine gunner as a back up.

[Vickers fairy]

Also a regular ScaleForm disc.
thumbnail of metal&lime15.jpg
thumbnail of metal&lime15.jpg
metal&lime15 jpg
(144.16 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of metal&lime16.jpg
thumbnail of metal&lime16.jpg
metal&lime16 jpg
(179.98 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of metal&lime17.jpg
thumbnail of metal&lime17.jpg
metal&lime17 jpg
(189.16 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of metal&lime18.jpg
thumbnail of metal&lime18.jpg
metal&lime18 jpg
(151.77 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of metal&lime24.jpg
thumbnail of metal&lime24.jpg
metal&lime24 jpg
(181.64 KB, 1024x1024)
[Metal&Lime]

Space aquatic metal slime with robot skeleton - body layer/servitor depending on usage.

This is a stand-alone disc. May be the most complete thing so far in terms of innate principles (from my view, which says really nothing about anyone else).
thumbnail of tin robot1.jpg
thumbnail of tin robot1.jpg
tin robot1 jpg
(153.92 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of tin robot3.jpg
thumbnail of tin robot3.jpg
tin robot3 jpg
(186.72 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of tin robot4.jpg
thumbnail of tin robot4.jpg
tin robot4 jpg
(188.24 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of tin robot5.jpg
thumbnail of tin robot5.jpg
tin robot5 jpg
(176.35 KB, 1024x1024)
thumbnail of tin robot6.jpg
thumbnail of tin robot6.jpg
tin robot6 jpg
(129.12 KB, 1024x1024)
[TinCan]

Back to the books again. 
This is a creation taken back to the Artificial Intelligence - A Modern Approach and made fram scratch, although servitor tools were used. It's an astral/mental AI disc which produces robots to be used for astral travel or as servitors. They are hardcoded and use tables for simplicity. They are not "learning computers" but are just reflex agents which react based on preset patterns. This makes them instant-fast and easy to manifest. Your intent will decide which kind of role or "skin" they put on. The core is just a tin can robot.
 >>/7757/
> [Vickers fairy]
Her movements when correcting for the motions of attacking spirits created a tree structure in 4D, made up from the line of fire of her gun. It looked almost like a tree made from frost on a window in the winter.

The other fairy posted in the hex thread:
 >>/7755/
> [FairyX2]
made a similar pattern, but the tree was made up of knives. It took longer for this fairy to become effective in full, but she does her job by now.
thumbnail of tin robot2.jpg
thumbnail of tin robot2.jpg
tin robot2 jpg
(123.83 KB, 1024x1024)
 >>/7773/
> [TinCan]
was made as a test to see if it's possible to create an allround bot which can very quickly switch between modes of operation by using simple decision trees and no learning aside from what the user learns by using it (no neural network or AI training is specifically included aside from as a general function in the agent). The idea is that by not thinking, only reacting, it will be possible to have fixed reaction responses for absolutely everything. The "stupid" solution that no normal computer can do: things such as driving a car is considered a continuous process which requires a neural network because of all the data it has to process. But what is we use "heuristics", rules of thumb, for every common situation of every type. Meaning a reaction pattern that "usually works" and then we predict motions based on how things tend to play out. Then we don't need to constantly process input even when for example driving a car. There are only a limited range of things which may happen in that situation still, and large object like that will move in predictable ways even when crashing. All that is needed is instant processing and a huge table with many mini loops for the repeating actions, like checking for motions every 1/10th of a second would be enough in most cases, humans themselves don't react super fast anyway. You won't be going from the driving procedure to suddenly being at home cooking, so all of that part of the functionality can be disregarded, as an example. By using common cases it can also be predicted that no truck will suddenly crash into you if there is no truck in visible range. And so on. Possible events can be narrowed down again and again.

The actual function is then merely a sensory input connected to an interpreter which then activates the corresponding mechanical operation sequence based on the table of possible actions. Some training of the system is needed at first, but after that is done it will simply work because it operates within set laws of physics and possibilities of occurrences in the social system.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #1852
Max 20 files0 B total