w2ch

New Reply on thread #1
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/4/
I'm a hikki and a neet but I'm not living on welfare or with parents.
> Is it true that Japanese people really don’t like gaijins in their culture?
Yes, although depending on the person they might be okay with it depending on how respectful you are/how well you integrate.
> Do you go to yoshida every year to observe the cherry blossoms blooming?
No
> do you use Skype?
no
> Can we talk, or are you rather reserved in friendships?
If you're interesting sure.
> do you think I could learn Japanese the same way I learned English? As in, by using it? Speaking it?
You'll need  to study things like Hiragana, Katakana and most importantly kanji, but yes using it helps.
> Is miso soup good?
Yes
> Oh yeah, for steam, what game would you like me to buy for you?
I only play CSS/CSGO, preferably CS:GO.
> Ok another thing how come are Japanese boys so cute, and women even cuter? Like look at this
Good mostly pure genetics, healthy culture especially when it comes to eating.
 >>/9/
endchan, where anyone can make a board and modify it.
 >>/7/
I think he is calling her ugly
 >>/10/
> I think he is calling her ugly
she is not naturally ugly, she has just destroyed herself through an immoral lifestyle
 >>/12/
She might be naturally ugly but you're right it hasn't helped
This another thing that doesn't happen in Japan
thumbnail of CAFCAFA1-3644-4338-A760-BFCCF13D821B.jpeg
thumbnail of CAFCAFA1-3644-4338-A760-BFCCF13D821B.jpeg
CAFCAFA1-3644-4338-A7... jpeg
(158.32 KB, 1000x556)
Oh man, csgo! The game that I also play a lot!! <33 

I just have real anxiety now hoping you will find me interesting because I’d really like to be your friend! I get some money tomorrow, I’ll buy you the game! <33
 >>/22/
Oh ok don’t worry, I made that thread, and I’m still here (the original OP) I’ll be back in the evening!!
thumbnail of CFFD5E36-5E25-4423-9681-CEC22820BB9C.jpeg
thumbnail of CFFD5E36-5E25-4423-9681-CEC22820BB9C.jpeg
CFFD5E36-5E25-4423-96... jpeg
(91.11 KB, 550x550)
Just a few more days and I’m back home, in the meantime I’ll continue reading this book and asking more questions >.> 

Thank you! You are such a nice person btw I think you could invite some Japanese people and maybe you could turn this into sort of a Japanese meetup <3
thumbnail of 845F3411-FF7A-4FF4-A825-32174E0ADBCB.jpeg
thumbnail of 845F3411-FF7A-4FF4-A825-32174E0ADBCB.jpeg
845F3411-FF7A-4FF4-A8... jpeg
(2.27 MB, 4032x3024)
Also what is a hikki? You’re an introvert right? What program could we use to communicate and maybe talk? I want to hear your undoubtably cute accent which you can’t hide xd I’m sorry xd <3 also here I posted an image from Poland, want to share pictures? Show me how your city looks! You’re not depresssed are you? If you are I’m going to support you and get you out of it! This boook I’m reading here is highly critical (maybe unjustifiably) of Japanese worker rights and conditions, saying it is likely the biggest cause of depresssion, saying the country lacks therapists, is it true???
Sorry about the accent thing, I just genuinely believe Japanese people are precious! Even if I sound funny.
 >>/35/
> I think you could invite some Japanese people and maybe you could turn this into sort of a Japanese meetup <3
Doubt my friends would like that.
> hikki
hikikomori 
It's someone who is a social shut in/recluse
I don't have a microphone so we can't talk but for chatting I can use steam if you get me an account.
> Show me how your city looks
Don't have a camera/smart phone
Google Ozu, Ehime if you want to look.
> You’re not depresssed are you?
No I'm not
> is it true???
It's true for about 1% of the population, people act like every person in Japan works like that, fun fact Japans average working hours are below the OECD average and most of the people who work long hours live in tokyo..
 >>/46/
And here I thought the board's name stands for World-2Chan. 
I mean, how fun it'll be to shitpost alongside Japanese Redditors, amirite?
リア充死ねばいいのに
 >>/49/
Look mate, assuming that you're a real Japanese, I really want you to know several things before you really get into English internet culture (Or rather, imageboard culture)

リア充 = Normalfag (英訳)
Redditor = Redditを使う人 = 最悪のリア充
前のレスは皮肉だ

>>/55/
Checked
 >>/61/
Oh yeah also, how old are you? I’m 22, English speaking adults are kind of a rarity in japan, what is your story? I can share mine if you want first, if you’re comfortable ^^ but it’s kind of sad and fulll of misery and loneliness
 >>/61/
> ive been using English imageboards since world2ch
This is almost like if someone walked up to me and told me they’d been on Ayashii World.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #1
Max 20 files0 B total