e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #12467
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/50244/
Trying to please everyone is the path to failure, and being online all the time opens you up to randoms. ie get off the net and get real friends.
thumbnail of IMG_8091.jpg
thumbnail of IMG_8091.jpg
IMG_8091 jpg
(406.88 KB, 828x995)
it's actually kinda funny. ive been here for years longer than others like bee and cewl. and didn't even take a hiatus. but im so forgettable and shitty that nobody remembers or posts about me. i really just wanna die im such a failure.
 >>/50264/
there's obvious reasons for that but yet again you just want to be depressed

1. bee literally HAD A BABY and has actual drama for people to speculate about
2. cewl also had drama with a "bf" and has nudes
3. what do you have except whining? you need some DRAMA or NUDES
 >>/50282/
Before french chan chose to stop posting she was far popular than any of these girls, multiple posts reaching limit in the same day on /r9k/ no nudes and everyone knew her pics where photoshopped. Iris just isn't an interesting person.
thumbnail of 678769899098.jpg
thumbnail of 678769899098.jpg
678769899098 jpg
(127.7 KB, 1024x1024)
 >>/50403/
no
i just stopped using discord much
most people that aded me there only did it as a joke anyways. twice now someone added me pretending to find me cute and want to be frens, then telling me im an ugly loser the next day
Imagine living life in tutorial mode as a cute femoid and still complaining it's not easy enough
thumbnail of 0113.jpg
thumbnail of 0113.jpg
0113 jpg
(212.7 KB, 1024x1024)
https://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/76530026

im banned but. this is so stupid. i wish i had orbiters so they could meet up with me and kill me. im going to die alone and unloved forever. kill me already im so tired of being me. nobody will ever be my friend. im such a worthless loser FUCK
 >>/50467/
wanting to be an e-girl and collect orbiters is your biggest problem. people already gave you advice but you just ignore it and do nothing but post pictures of yourself and beg for people to "orbit" you.
 >>/50468/
such an edgy little boy.
 >>/50468/
Her pussy is chad only, anon. Look at how she made excuses and changed the subject  >>/50467/ You will gain nothing from orbiting these normies so best you can do is ignore them and they will go back to instagram
im curious to see if anyone will make a new thread
who made op in the first place, and why did they all abandon?
thumbnail of f0820c748e33deee3e0a1a5683c2bf49.jpg
thumbnail of f0820c748e33deee3e0a1a5683c2bf49.jpg
f0820c748e... jpg
(98.85 KB, 720x1280)
 >>/50430/
> I wish i had orbiters so they could meet up with me and kill me. 
You know Bianca's family still has PTSD over her death right? You are a pathethic wanna be e-girl black woman in your early 20s what the fuck are you doing with your life ? The other girls have found boyfriends and genuine friends and orbitors yet you keep ghosting everyone because you aren't interesting enough. No one cares about you enough to murder you like Brandon killed Bianca and you lack the entire e-girl aesthic and you aren't beautiful enough to have a man become crazy and mentally ill for you. 
Stop being a tryhard, 4chan egirls need to be white or east asian, please touch grass and stop asking random people to go to jail for you disgusting narc piece of shit your mom and sister would feel sad and get severe ptsd yet you dont seem to care about their feelings or the feelings of all the robots you have ghosted and used. Ugly inside and out.
 >>/50576/
> not even deserving to die by someone obsessed with me
true
sorry for being a tryhard
i never posted on here but i saw other girls were able to find frens to talk to here. i understand that im unlikable and this thread will die, nobody will make a new one cause im a boring pos and ugly.
 >>/50581/
Find a job in real life, find a husband and fuck off stop posting on r9k you are getting too old for this whole woe is me bullshit and your lore is not interesting and your looks are mid, and also you are a nigger we dont want to race mix. 
Leave r9k for good and stop wanting to make your family members getting sad over tragedy grow up.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #12467
Max 20 files0 B total