/agatha2/ - E-Girl Purgatory

e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #14023
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

So I saw this on r9k and also went through the archives and there's screens of her in dms bragging about scamming people. Was Ciara not the kind sympathetic girl we thought? Did she secretly have contempt for r9k, her orbiters and people who gave her money? She even appears to be sadistic and liking breaking guy's hearts. Was she secretly evil or what?
 >>/17437/
I found r9k after her death but her videos still got to me along with people saying she was nice. It's a legitimate question because both on r9k and here you have people who have both views of her.
 >>/17438/
Okay, well, Ciara was an awful person and this wasn't exactly a secret. Yes, she enjoyed scamming and exploiting people for her own benefit, amongst other things. Her videos were mostly an act, pandering to an audience, a way to gain attention to fulfill her own selfish desires. Naturally, there are simps who are going to fall for this, and some who are aware of it but excuse it because she's a "cute girl", and they are, again, simps. Though I will say that a lot of the people who refer to her as an "angel" and things like that are clearly being ironic, in case you don't understand that. It seems like a lot of the people who talk about her like she was a good person are newfriends like yourself, because everyone who was around back then knew she was a terrible person.
thumbnail of 1613087183637.jpg
thumbnail of 1613087183637.jpg
1613087183637 jpg
(146.85 KB, 960x1280)
 >>/17439/
ciara sexually abused a cat this should be known for all newfriends to be honest. Ok I knew she was slutty and scammed people but being a zoophile? I was not expecting, very weird and disgusting.
 >>/17440/
This is in no way me defending her but it really doesn’t make her a zoophile. More like an impulsive edgy teen on meds. I doubt she was actually attracted to any animals. It’s unfortunately common for kids and younger teens to try to get animals to lick them sexually, it’s awful for sure but these kids aren’t zoophiles and most of them regret it. The fact that she took photos and told people about it makes it a lot worse though.
 >>/17439/
I'll admit I'm a simp. I'll acknowledge she was a bad person to many people and probably overall. But idk I feel like there's a genuine thing to her videos that she isn't faking. She was bullied/an outcast in highschool if I have my info right.
 >>/17451/
that doesn't make someone a good person lol, most serial killers were abuse and bullying victims. its no secret people who are mistreated in some way are more likely to be unable to cope and start to act out and develop unhealthy behaviors
 >>/17452/
I'm not saying it makes her a good person I'm just trying to see if she had any goodness or genuine positive feelings towards her fans at all.
 >>/17622/
That's good. I'm just very paranoid about that sort of thing, especially since she did post pictures of herself online when she was underage.
 >>/17627/
> She's like an 8 and has that tomboy style that brings her up to a 9

That's the same for me. Sad Ciara was a crackhead psychopath, so she couldn't do anything but feed her benzo, scamming, and opiod addictions that killed her.
https://desuarchive.org/_/search/username/Israeli_Chad/

If you check the archives, you can find Israeli Dweeb having meltdowns over Ciara-chan.
Would you rather have a Ciara gf during your teenage years or a Marky gf during your early adulthood
Was her cute submissive personality a complete act? Does anyone know how she acted irl to people? Was she a dry bitch? Did she adopt a stacy personality after she became famous and all these guys liked her?
Does anyone hope to have a Merry Ciara Christmas? A happy new year! Let's hope it's a good one without any fear!
 >>/14318/
Wdym "like a ghoul"? Acne and lack of hygenie can't spoil her naturally cute face and slender body. It works both sides though, if you are ugly then no amount of healthcare, procedures and makeup, other enhancers and even plastic surgeries can make you look good). IMO

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #14023
Max 20 files0 B total