e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #15843
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/17017/
She did in the past and wasn't satisfied with it, so who knows if she's sought therapy out recently. I'd guess she probably went to therapy again after the stuff with her ex though even with her political opposition to it.
thumbnail of ome.jpg
thumbnail of ome.jpg
ome jpg
(480.36 KB, 1080x1592)
Did anyone ever figure out which bakery this was in front of? Or at least if it's charlotte, Durham, or raleigh?
 >>/17032/
> I need to find out everything about this dude
But why? Nothing will make you take his place. Wanting to learn that much about any bf she's had or will have just doesn't make much sense unless you're obsessive enough to think you can be them. To be honest I'm skeptical she even has a boyfriend at this point, because she has so many close male friends who all look like they could be her bf, and she's been so upset about men.
 >>/17032/
Once again I'll remind everyone to ease up on the searching for personal information on people. We wouldn't want a stalking situation.
These things can get out of hand fairly quickly, so just let it go.
That also goes for trying to find locations from pictures, as well as sharing information about people.
> upset about men
This seems to almost always translate to either "diddled in youth" or "no hot guys want her".
 >>/17036/
it’s just internet stalking out of curiosity though? Is searching up someone’s name on Facebook and Instagram really that harmful
It’s not like I’ll contact them or their family
 >>/17038/
"out of curiosity" quickly turns into other reasons, and it quickly turns into wanting to meet the person IRL. It's a dangerous slippery slope.
And even if you don't personally do that, posting people's info publicly may help some other sick person who DOES want to do bad things.
Personal info is personal for a reason. Remember to not step over the line.
 >>/17038/
> really that harmful
NTA, but it is absolutely pointless, unless you try to do "something" with it. In which case you are a fucknugget anyway.
You gain absolutely no important insight or information that will make you feel better or happier.
There is no good explanation for trying to search up these infos.
So yeah, it is potentially harmful not just for her, but also for you.
 >>/17025/
Just look into the reddit forum she was heavily vocal in r/antipsychiatry

People there do not go to therapy lmfao. She's fully against all types of mental health treatment aside from doing psychedelics by herself, she's pretty open about this

She probably just ordered more shrooms off the internet after the thing with her ex
Did anyone download that video of her talking for the news? She got it taken down off YouTube.

Please post it if you have it.
 >>/17067/
That's your own problem, but she got it taken down through a privacy complaint which means she had to send in proof that it's her making the report
 >>/17062/
I have it but I'm not sure if I should repost it. The people trying to get personal info from her seems to be a slippery slope that'll lead to stalking.
Do the worst of you obsessive stalker retards not realize that the more you try to scare her on purpose, the less likely she is to post again? One day she will go fully AWOL because some of you chuckleheads can't resist trying to get her attention by being gay little freaks making "fan" channels (which she obviously doesn't want), making threats, and trying to meddle in her personal life all the time, always trying to doxx every single person she comes into contact with IRL. Your obsession, as pathetic as it is, will have 0 source of fuel if you actually push her fully away. What is the actual goal here? Because clearly some of you can't think outside of the present. Ffs, low IQ.
thumbnail of 1639780390126.jpg
thumbnail of 1639780390126.jpg
1639780390126 jpg
(58.6 KB, 800x800)
her boyfriends name is Grayson Wyker, he's 33 and he works as an IT guy, he's know her since she was 15 lmao

He also was used to be a /pol/tard and went those but I don't think she knows. I know someone who has pics of him at the Charlottesvilles march that happened in 2017, he went lowkey after that incident, so it's safe to say he distance himself from those people and tried to hide his past. However he still actively supports and sends money to AmRen etc. I wonder how Ken would feel if she found out

if anyone wants to know more come to the slsk /mu/ chat and ask for an invite to rym circle
 >>/17103/
> broken english and nonsensical theories that are proven false with a single google search
Hi, schizospic. Please stop fantasy roleplaying here. Thanks.
thumbnail of EI8COuTl.jpg
thumbnail of EI8COuTl.jpg
EI8COuTl jpg
(49.14 KB, 680x354)
 >>/17103/
> he's 33
> works as an IT guy
> known her since she was 15
> used to be a /pol/tard
> someone has pics of him at the Charlottesville march that happened in 2017
> tried to hide his past
> still actively supports and sends money to AmRen
 >>/17105/
Yes, I'm sure his "old friends" are telling complete strangers that a deranged, obsessive commie's supposed boyfriend is a white nationalist who goes to nazi riots lmao. Also, there's no way that guy is 33. It's like clockwork, every time the threads get boring you come in just making things up. Or someone is lying to you for fun. Either way it's a little funny, but only a little.
 >>/17103/
 >>/17106/
Okay fine, let's break this down. 
> he's 33 works as an IT guy
Googling his name brings up his LinkedIn and shows he's a software developer who majored in computer engineering. Very different from IT, but I don't expect a third worldie retard to know the difference. He went to college from 2013 to 2017, so he'd be around 26 or 27. After looking closer at google, some census website confirmed he is 27. 

> He also was used to be a /pol/tard and went those
Ignoring how fucking atrocious your English is, there's nothing indicating he's a poltard anywhere, and everything you've said is hearsay that's worth about as much as that guy who goes into every Marky thread to say she had a mulatto baby with some model, except here you swear you have top sekrit infos from a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy. The real cherry on top is the fact that this chick is an extremely autistic communist and radical feminist who argues incessantly with anyone even slightly right of her. There is no man on earth who could larp as a commie while hiding secret nazi beliefs for long enough to bag someone this autistic. He's also subscribed to a kike on Youtube. 

Just to entertain myself I searched his name with Charlottesville, and the only results are literally just some track and field team he ran on in that city when he was a kid. Toppest of keks.
 >>/17109/
Here's some more easily googlable proof he's not 33:
> Here’s the 2012-13 first quarter honor roll for Lake Norman Charter School: 12th-grade A honor roll: Grayson Wyker
thumbnail of kenndi boyfriend.png
thumbnail of kenndi boyfriend.png
kenndi boyfriend png
(1.37 MB, 1152x1152)
 >>/17103/
how do you niggas find this stuff? I tried looking everywhere for her BF and couldn't find shit. I even tried to reverse image search pic related (which was posted in the previous thread) and I got absolutely no where. I'm guessing kennedi has some secret twitter or Instagram acc and most likely has pictures of him on there
 >>/17112/
That's who I'm talking about as well, retard. I literally googled the name that guy posted. What are you on about?

>>/17113/
I don't think it's a secret account thing. The schizo mentioned soulseek which Ken used to hang out on so I'm willing to bet she mentioned his username and people were able to connect some dots and find his accounts online that had his name.
 >>/17099/
You downloaded it out of pure obsession and making private collections yet you're acting like some moralfag?? Ironic. The people who didn't download it are automatically less creepy than you.
 >>/17121/
She (barely) uses discord. Posts a few times a day in a super autistic public server that I'm not going to post. Not even worth it, plus she'd leave anyway and it's hard to tell how she's doing without it.
 >>/17127/
she admitted to doing many drugs on reddit and via those discord convo screengrabs. The vast majority of the drugs she does/done were psychedelics but I'm sure she smokes weed regularly. She also smoke cigs which I think makes her a bit gross.
 >>/17134/
Lmao, no. She's afraid of weed which is ironic since she was doing acid as a teenager but is so scared of weed. I don't think she's done psychedelics since she was a teenager either. She was doing them to try to help herself with her anxiety then she stopped all together when she felt like she improved enough. I don't think she's ever done drugs that aren't psychedelics, except I guess smoking what I can only assume is an occasional cig. She's very against using drugs for only pleasure so I'd guess she's a social smoker based on the only pic of her smoking being with other people.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #15843
Max 20 files0 B total