e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #17294
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/28859/
Yes, surely in a Sunny thread noone wants the only way of getting new content of her.
Don't worry, your employers will know it's just AI images, they won't think you actually sucked horse dongs.
 >>/28872/
No it's just not everyone is a creep dongo like you, plus like a month ago I'm pretty sure other ppl called you creepy and didn't want you here either
just dreamt of her. its kinda sad to think about dreaming about someone who doesn't even know of my existence
 >>/17853/
My brain should be smarter than this. I know for my relationship goals, she probably wouldn't be a good fit but the fantasy of her being the perfect gf feels too good.
 >>/18242/
After dealing with being molested and 4Chan/Discord groomers, you can't blame her for becoming a normie. Her interesting personality is what landed her in the shit she's in in the first place. 
Now she's grown up and probably wants to move past that bullshit. 

At least Ashley doesn't seem to have gotten over her edgy /Pol/ type humor.
 >>/18897/
And one of these e-girls will not cure that. On the off chance you did get with one of them, one day the relationship WILL be obliterated and you'll end up killing yourself anyway.
 >>/25705/
Maybe older racists/misogynists. You can't get me to believe nu-racists are anywhere near masculine. They're too cowardly to stand on their beliefs in public.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #17294
Max 20 files0 B total