e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #19891
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/21874/
These are some good points. Another one is how easy it is for orbiters to project what they want to see onto the woman. Like you said, idealization completely unrelated to reality.
Another factor seems to be the rarity of content. People seem to go apeshit when a woman who rarely posts actually posts something.
 >>/21912/
Lol yeah. That just means there must be other factors at play. Let's keep digging.
 >>/21729/
What's the point in messaging him? He'll probably never open it, or if he did he won't respond because its from someone he doesnt know. It would've been more useful if you gave his name, just to finally settle the curiosity. No use in taking it further than that. 

Was his name already posted and I missed it?
 >>/21923/
i wont explain anything, life will continue to be a mystery to you and you'll wonder why anyone is interested in anything except spamming agatha2 forums complaining about women, eventually you'll get tired and decide to off yourself. god i hate autists
 >>/21936/
You're retarded. And fucking stupid, too, considering you're on the same forum.
What's wrong, does throwing a widdle tantrum at others make your little dick feel big and strong? Projecting your incel virgin rage onto other people? Hahahahaha, what a loser.
Don't worry buddy, you'll hold hands with a girl one day. You just have to go outside and be yourself. Just remember to shower every day, wash your hair, and brush your teeth after every meal.
 >>/21924/
> Another factor seems to be the rarity of content. People seem to go apeshit when a woman who rarely posts actually posts something.
That was not a factor for many of the e-girls discussed on here.
Most of them post regularly and you could even hang out with them on certain discord servers etc.
 >>/21923/
> You can either explain why any of what was said is incorrect
There is absolutely no point in arguing with you.
Your thought process is not based on reality and your mental illness makes it impossible for you to ever change your opinion.
You are a lost cause and nothing of value comes from you.
The only reason to reply to you is for entertainment.
 >>/21957/
Yeah it's obvious that guy is full of shit, it's the same anon who's gone back and forth between saying Ken is married, engaged, single, etc. and tries mentioning names of random people she hasn't spoken to in 3 years to seem credible when he's just grasping at crumbs on the floor to entertain himself and seem like he has top secret info to everyone here.
 >>/21958/
as someone who was possibly in these "leaked screenshots" i would like to arrange a 5 minute chat with this anon so that i can disambiguate anything. at the same time, i don't want to draw undue attention to myself or anybody associated with these people; i resent it all and want it to fade away
 >>/21968/
How convenient you saw that post so quickly, surely you aren’t here every day reading this thread like a newspaper. A good friend wouldn’t do that, surely not.
 >>/21970/
not every day, and i don't really care so much for the content, but the fish tank stuff today really really really really made me pine for the truth to come to light and now i have had my obsessive episode and haven't slept in forever. thanks satan
 >>/21978/
> the fish tank stuff today
What stuff? How does that relate to Ken? Is the truth you want to come to light to absolve you because you were in an old screenshot or something?
 >>/21978/
 >>/21958/
don’t talk to that anon. he’s insane and barges in here every so often spewing bullshit that’s 70% made up or regurgitated from desuarchive. if you talk to him he will share anything you say with people and take it out of context to make you and ken both look bad. just don’t do it if your concern is clearing the air. you can explain yourself here if you really want to
 >>/21980/
i would prefer not to be identified at all. the truth i am referring to is actually ken-related, but is about the sam hyde/marky situation. i saw that something happened on sam's fish tank show recently that had people throwing a lot of marky stuff at the show's live text-to-speech donation system, so i came back to this board, saw that post near the top of this thread and reacted to it.

let's say i am in an old screen shot - would my interest in this matter even be capable of revealing any such "significant" truth (that sam hyde penis'd a child) to the public? only then would i be compelled to share, and now, knowing that i have been burned before, i would only do so given counsel with whomever leaked such juicy (hypothetical) screenies in the first place, but i highly doubt that person posts here at all. if they do, i'd be surprised. that's all i'm willing to say on the matter.
 >>/21988/
im having a hard time understanding you, because you’re being so vague for the sake of privacy which is understandable. i don’t know what screenshots you’re talking about. if you’re in an old screenshot related to ken and sam and marky then it would definitely be useful to reveal more about the situation. but it’s hard for me to say without more details. i don’t know if anyone can be of much help and you have to remember a lot of people just lurk and wait for something they can exploit and put their personal spin on. so i think you should just contact ken (or marky) directly if you can. since you knew ken i think she’d be willing to talk to you about it.
 >>/21997/
whether or not you're sure of my nationality, IP address or gender pronouns, if you are someone i trust then you should be able to message me on discord or somewhere to ascertain that, indirectly or otherwise.
I found this board through a short rabbithole of searching her name after seeing she also 5'd (and left a haunting personal anecdote in the comment box of?) one of my favorite little obscure albums on "rate your music dot com". Honestly most of my monomania toward her is just amazement that she gave a bunch of Bjork albums 0.5. No one, no matter how much youthful artsy mystique they have cultivated, is too good for Bjork, sorry.
And as a little side comment I find the whole channer gangstalking thing so curious (leaving aside moral judgments, because I'm here for one thing). I have definitely gotten myself attached to a couple of "egirls"— not a new thing, they just weren't called this yet in like 2014— and getting lost in creeping around their photos and posts and information and all that. But I have never ever thought to make this any kind of group activity or take it beyond looking. Again not trying to scold anyone but is there no shame involved in this for any of you? I just know that would eat me alive
 >>/22011/
I imagine most people here are degenerates who have lost the ability to feel shame decades ago. And the ones who are outraged are probably trying to emulate normie behavior in hopes that they haven't completely been kicked out of society yet. ie they still have blind hope.
thumbnail of 8ce94411fo.png
thumbnail of 8ce94411fo.png
8ce94411fo png
(500.39 KB, 640x426)
 >>/21825/
> histography 
*historiography

>>/21871/
Culture is the invention of people without Literature. The protestantized Anglo-Saxon is a good example of that. In fact, no Literature they write throughout their lives will ever compare to Hispanic Literature in terms of honesty, originality, or veracity.

Some things can only be understood in Spanish. At best you can have a good translation that may allow you to contemplate some blurriness from far away, but never a Don Quixote.

>>/22004/
> protestantized Anglo-Saxon psychologisms
[sarcasm] Do you know what I love more than starting my day with being urged to come this place? It is to read the mental complex of people without Literature. [/sarcasm]

Thankfully, there are no big NAUSEATING precursors in this part of the thread :^3
 >>/22016/
Your degree of intellectual development definitely resembles the average /lit/-twitter expat's. I wouldn't be surprised if this actually was that logo daedalus fruit
thumbnail of 1652414286417.jpg
thumbnail of 1652414286417.jpg
1652414286417 jpg
(36.74 KB, 640x301)
 >>/22017/
You wouldn't understand Hispanic Literature. It's one of those things that requires reason to fully excavate its treasures, and despite this, it's still dangerous. Take Don Quixote for example, a novel which is most against idealisms, yet incites idealists the most :^3
 >>/22011/
> they just weren't called this yet in like 2014
On 4chan they were.
I wanna say most people here aren't actively stalking, just waiting and see if anybody posts anything. Especially new pics of course.
 >>/22025/
that's true most people here are just feeders, not that many actual seeders. but the feeders give an audience to and encourage the seeders.
thumbnail of One piece.png
thumbnail of One piece.png
One piece png
(72.01 KB, 1120x404)
 >>/22029/
> Attention whore
Yes :^3

In my defense, I was urged to come here; though you're correct in asserting that this place ostigates me to the point of painful nausea.

I myself didn't know my desire to attention whore clashed this chromatically with my nauseous guilt and shame.

For anyone reading this, the "one piece" in the One Piece story is the intersection of the "D." (which Hispanics used to have in their name) and the "belli" (which Hispanics also used to have: The Real de a Ocho).
 >>/22036/
I know we've reached the bump limit, but I just wanted to say that I don't even need to listen to that record to know that it sucks and that by comparison the sound of Bjork's turds falling in the toilet water is like the Brandenburg Concertos

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #19891
Max 20 files0 B total