e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #22434
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/23131/
the marky post was fake i'm pretty damn sure (based off file naming + the fact the pics were already old). but even still, that's def not marky
 >>/23133/
the pics had original android file names. and none of those pics had ever been posted before. some of the pics were from just last month, and she doesn't have any social media. she said in the post she was having a breakdown and two weeks later she's trying to drink herself to death on stream. that's not a coincidence. post was very definitely her.
 >>/23137/
 >>/23139/
if u were trying to say that all her songs from her "song" playlist were from her youtube channel, you'd be correct. i was replying to the anon who posted her personal music playlist, which was other songs that she hadnt posted on her channel but were saved from otehr channels.
 >>/23133/
it was her she told us she was having a breakdown and then we saw it live the other night
 >>/23140/
nooooo she just went to the ER it wasn't that bad shes fine just a little too much fun
can someone explain why mir cannot seem to just stream and have a normal online presence and live in harmony with orbiters? i dont get why its so difficult for her. shes not the only 4chan girl who has an infamous past online. sunny manages fine, and is still around streaming from time to time. so do other egirls posted here
 >>/23154/
she could feel bad for putting her mom into a situation where she might need to pay for ER/ mom convinced her it was a bigger deal than it was
 >>/23131/
Not only is it a godless Egyptian thing to need your mom and ISP to be your self-control for you, but....

There's no such thing as "blocking" something if you have internet access. And you don't need to change anything at your end to bypass it.

There's online remote virtual PCs without even an account needed.
And things like BrowserStack.

And ofcourse, Tor and VPNs.
And for anything that needs an account to use it, just Google for accounts. Things like BugMeNot. Even paid accounts can be found.

Even the shittiest virtual PC that is Linux and hosted in Germany has high speed, unrestricted internet and a browser installed.
It's even skinned to look like Win10.
 >>/23168/
I don't think anybody would pay that much for her channel, and if they did it was probably a male, and I don't think that males type "hewwo?"
Very important question for my knowledge. What exact phone make and model is Marky using now? I remember she uses a Samsoong many years ago. I need the exact make and model of what she uses now please. Most appreciated.

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #22434
Max 20 files0 B total