a random agatha2 banner

/agatha2/ - E-Girl Purgatory

e-girl gossip & drama


New Reply on thread #28
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]


 >>/1903/
Pretty much the same as she did before but with a nose ring, she’s more appealing than the rest of the girls here but unfortunately kind of insane.
 >>/1928/
 >>/1903/
can someone give a rundown of what happened after she quit youtube due to r9k obsessing over her?

is she a tranny now? a dyke? did she confirm it?
 >>/3522/

It had nothing to do with her r9k fanbase. Her best and only friend died and it was an intense emotional shock. This was the girl in a wheelchair who appeared in a few videos.
 >>/3533/

She is at the best of times a delicate little flower, and the closest friend (and possibly only person she loved) has died. The timing is obvious, the second her friend dies, she shut everything down and went edgy goth. She does not have the emotional fortitude to handle that and had a break down. She may or may not recover from this. 

The tone in her social media is different from the bright and cherry Agatha we've seen before. It shows a lot of cynicism and lack of optimism. Then you add these annoying "old fans" who follow her around and it just annoys her even more and feeds into her morose cynicism about the world.
What once was perfection ended up incurably insane. Good news is, she'll probably put herself out of her own misery at some point.
thumbnail of rff.jpg
thumbnail of rff.jpg
rff jpg
(63.93 KB, 960x637)
 >>/3554/
 >>/3536/
 >>/3533/
didn't find her new social media,suspended accounts,did she delete everything?


She reminds me of this beautiful girl with green eyes and ashblond hair that used to go to my highschool,she started as a feminist and evolved into a nonbinary turbodyke,  cut her long hair short like a boy and looks like you would expect her to look

pic related
 >>/3554/
we barely knew anything about her other than surface level stuff. she was very cute but she was definitely already not normal before her friend died. she probably wanted to dress like this for a long time
 >>/3575/
 >>/3554/

She was autistic and very sheltered. That meant she was childlike and had very limited life experience. The only person she was friends with was another sick girl she met through those sick girl meetup groups. With her death she had no way to handle that psychologically and had a break.
 >>/3578/
so now she has more emotional intelligence, lives away from her parents, can finally do anything she wants, and grew into her looks. this is all good. i'll never understand the spazzing over her simply growing up.
 >>/3776/

Uh, I don't think what she's doing is healthy and I don't think has the mental fortitude to handle anything like that. She was always childish and immature and she is still immature and flipping to the exact opposite with a mopey nihilistic cynicism. She needs serious therapy and guidance which I don't think she got.
 >>/3776/
> i'll never understand the spazzing over her simply growing up.
Because "growing up" somehow invariably translates to "get tattoos and piercings, drink and do drugs, and fuck 50 guys". It NEVER translates to actually developing as a person.
 >>/3774/
> piercings
> eye makeup
> bright red lipstick
> fake dimples
> overly preened eyebrows
She's riddled with signs of mental illness. They fucking took her from us.
 >>/3791/
makeup isn't a sign of mental illness boomer

 >>/3790/
> fuck 50 guys
this is your own weird thought your projecting onto her. there's nothing indicating she's having sex. even if she is. it doesn't matter or make her a bad or mentally ill person
 >>/3820/
what the hell are you talking about? i'm not defending sluts. agatha isn't a slut even if she's having sex. that wouldn't make her a slut. being a slut is fucking 50 guys yeah but theres nothing showing agatha does that. is everyone who's ever had sex a slut to you? thats most people that have ever lived and died
 >>/3862/

That's possible. It's very trendy with progressives because they believe in Queer theory which states that male-female is a fake dichotomy. It's basically just modern day goths but with permanent changes.
 >>/3915/
90% of 2000’s goths and emo kids grown and move on, I am not Old school but I don’t like when people do permanent Changes to their bodies like piercing, tattoos, and cut their sex organs.
 >>/3935/
most of these girls pretending to be non-binary grow out of it after a few years. they are just following the trends. very few actually get any surgeries or make any permanent alterations
 >>/3536/
Elle's death didn't even happen until months after she'd already shut everything down, so that wasn't the reason for it. The harassment was a big part of it, along with the fact that she felt she could not accurately express herself through youtube videos and had naturally outgrown her channel over time and wanted to move on to other things. She said all of this in her goodbye video.
 >>/3555/
She changed or deleted those accounts after they were posted on 8ch and a bunch of people all followed her at once.
 >>/3782/
I don't remember that. In the tumblr posts she mentions still living with her family and wanting to drop out of school and apply for government assistance. Of course, that was several years ago now.

Agatha was clearly deeply affected by Elle's suicide, as I'm sure you can imagine having your best friend kill themselves would not be an easy thing to deal with, and it seems as though she's taken on aspects of Elle's personality as a coping mechanism. I really don't think she's deserving of the vitriol some direct toward her for the way she chooses to present herself now, just because she is not the person they want her to be, a person that never really was. Yes, she is struggling with her mental health, but there is nothing "wrong" with that and she deserves sympathy and not scorn.
 >>/3998/
I am the only one who think maybe Agatha and Ellie had something else? Like they both were lesbians, and they got along so well, so...
 >>/4282/
Probably nothing, just her trying to sound "deep". Artsy type women love to take pictures of scenery, the sky, sunsets, trees, etc.
 >>/4256/
Yes, it was clear she was in love with her. Ellie is probably the only person who meant anything to Agatha which is why there's been such a break since then. It's all mopey melancholy.
 >>/3998/
> The harassment was a big part of it
Was there even harassment though, or was it just dumb internet\youtube comments. I like Agatha and all, but she has some ridiculously thin skin, come on.
 >>/3998/
> Agatha was clearly deeply affected by Elle's suicide, 

Suicide? This is the first I've heard of this. Did Ellie off herself because of her long term condition? I just thought it was a natural death.
 >>/4304/
So basically she was in constant pain and then decided to end it? I had thought it was more of a chronic illness resulting in early death.
thumbnail of screenshot.png
thumbnail of screenshot.png
screenshot png
(170.28 KB, 576x1175)
 >>/4302/
 >>/4319/
yes, though they didn't say that publicly until later. when it first happened they said only that she had 'succumbed to her illness' or something. but there were rumors back then that she had OD'd on pills. apparently Elle's mother wrote a book about it. Agatha posted this on her tumblr last year.
 >>/4304/
> On July 22, 2018, at age 15

This sounds kinda odd. Agatha was hanging out with someone 3-4 years younger than her?
thumbnail of Screenshot.png
thumbnail of Screenshot.png
Screenshot png
(44.05 KB, 975x443)
 >>/4415/
her instagram was posted back on 8ch iirc. it is private now and the pic posted from there is just from her pfp. it was said that there was an anon who had managed to follow it before it was private and maintain access by deactivating his account so he could not be removed as follower, periodically reactivating to see new posts. idk if that was really true, or if it still is, though. I won't post the name of her instagram since she does not accept follow requests anyway and i'm sure a bunch of lurkers here will spam her with them.

the only things she has on her facebook are a few pictures all of which have already been posted, so there's no point in sharing that either, though it is under the same name she uses on her other accounts.
 >>/4422/
Please keep us updated with any new pics she posts, or any significant info. That would be very appreciated.
 >>/4435/
At a certain point this becomes e-stalking and harassment. You have to accept that when someone wants to be a private citizen and you have to respect those wishes. She had a fledgling youtube career then stopped. She isn't coming back and her brain is probably broken.
 >>/4437/
 >>/4437/
Revealing private pictures and gossiping aobut someone is a form of harassment. Your little Aggie-chan is no more. she doesn't want to be a public figure, and you have to respect that.
 >>/4439/
> private pictures
if they were private we wouldn't have them, now would we
> gossiping about someone is a form of harassment
lmao. just fucking lmao
 >>/4440/
different anon but this is pretty stupid. it's a private account that someone allegedly manipulated their way into being able to follow. this doesn't make the account public. i think that definitely counts as harassment too and as much as i like aggie i don't want her to be upset just so we can get more pics from her. i dont believe the story about the guy deactvating anyway though fwiw, seems like someone just wanting to scare her
 >>/4439/
If you're not here for "gossip" or any of her pictures, then why exactly are you here on these obscure forums?
 >>/4565/
Why dont? Lol I mean maybe she just doesnt want us to talk about her? Obviously is just a guess but iirc she was at /agatha2/ Before the nazi board owner nuked it
 >>/4580/
only retards think they can relate to agatha or any of these girls lol. you aren't a cute girl diagnosed with autism with many talents and quirks. You're an ugly kissless loser with self diagnosed autism to cope with being a failure. We're all the same.
 >>/4584/
So? That doesn't mean you're anything like her. Most people go to therapy these days. Doesn't make you special or like Agatha.
 >>/4581/
> many talents
lmao
there's nothing special about her, or any of these whores. they're just as much failures as anyone here
 >>/4589/
I mean you’re right, just she is someone i felt the most related to any girl, chill dude I never said I'm special, I'm just a lonely retard
 >>/4591/
Correct. They're all just damaged women. They're only treated well by other people because they're women. If they were autistic retarded guys, everyone would be disgusted by them. But since they're autistic retarded women, they get large audiences just for existing.
Anybody know what happened to the other Agatha board? It seems to have gone down for like two weeks now.
 >>/4768/
lel audiences of people like you, and everyone else here. dont act above anyone just because youre aware of the sitch
 >>/4772/
it was my comment you replied to, not his
 >>/4770/
no one's acting above anyone by not putting these bitches on pedestal. not everyone here worships these girls
 >>/5894/
Oh shit, thanks a lot dude. Do you also have the video, or a link to it? I assume it's one of her streams.
 >>/5896/
I apologize for doubting you. She looked really similar in that first pic, so I thought you werent serious. The hair, the cheeks, the eyebrows, etc.
Man, I really wanna discuss things about Agatha, but the lack of info or content really is a bitch.
 >>/6485/
Yo thats the first time I've seen that pic, and reverse image searching it leads to a bunch of russian sites.
 >>/8784/
she looks stunning. but this had to be posted by someone with access to her instagram. this pic isnt anywhere to be found
If anyone of you still wants to marry her remember that your kids will be jews.
 >>/8805/
Just as long as I get to bang and kiss her feet.
On the off chance this IS Agatha, you can always post a pic where your feet are in the shot, but it's very subtle, so it's not suspicious.
Agatha, if you're reading this, your feet are extremely erotic. You could easily live off of selling feet pics alone.
Check this video out. This woman is only 23 and makes 5k a month just off of feet pics\vids. (She also has big sexy feet like yours)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=71b1CSbcQ7g
thumbnail of 1643316301431.jpg
thumbnail of 1643316301431.jpg
1643316301431 jpg
(72.65 KB, 750x494)
Someone claimed this was her on /r9k/. Thread was dead before I could talk to him unfortunately.

https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/67175784/
 >>/9220/
This is really creepy even for here and r9k. Guy think he actually has a chance. If he loved her he wouldn't be doing what she hates by posting pics she wants kept private.
thumbnail of edited.JPG
thumbnail of edited.JPG
edited JPG
(101.88 KB, 990x642)
 >>/9221/
It seems like he was nice enough to go out of his way to edit something out of the picture though. I just noticed a sign behind her has been edited over.
 >>/9220/
Frankly I'm surprised people arent unironically working on meeting these egirls.
I mean, they live on the same planet, so its technically possible to one day meet them. There's not much stopping any of us from even dating them one day.
 >>/9223/
that is how jay bagged ciara, actually. he saw her nudes on /b/ and r9k, realized that they both lived in the same state, and then found out what target she worked at, and started frequenting it in hopes of asking her out. it worked. (then she died)
 >>/9225/
ok but can you answer this: why is it cute and adorable when a girl does it to a guy, but if a guy does it , its creepy and stalkerish?
 >>/9226/
> why is it cute when a girl does it
It's not, outside of your own head. You think it'd be cute only because it's never happened to you and you want to feel desired. There's also the fact that women are inherently less violent than men, so if a woman stalks a man, he wouldn't feel as frightened in the first place.
 >>/9228/
First girl has a masochism fetish. Fetishes are inherently sexual so obviously only people she's attracted to could fulfill the fetish. It's the same with men. Second girl is just retroactively coping with a situation she wishes she hadn't been in. She was with an shitty bf despite him not even being super attractive and she stayed with him for longer than she should have. She'd be saying this no matter how attractive he was anyway. 

Neither have anything to do with stalking. If a man like being stalked just because a girl is doing it, that man is a fucking moron and a slave to his dick, and putting himself at risk for what he sees as an opportunity for pussy. No self respect or spine.
 >>/9231/
Stalking victims face disproportionate rates of assault, rape, and murder, regardless of sex. The likelihood of harm is higher with female victims because men are more violent than women, but there's still risk in being stalked as a man. Most men aren't desperate with low enough standards to have a fantasy about being stalked by women. Same with rape fantasies and masochism, most women don't have low enough self esteem to wanna feel raped in order to feel desirable. 
Male celebrities have body guards and protective forces too you know. Only the lowest of low want to be stalked.
 >>/9234/
> reddit, 4chan, tiktok
Thanks for the in-depth very serious research that definitely represents the average person.
thumbnail of bongiorno susanna.jpg
thumbnail of bongiorno susanna.jpg
bongiorno... jpg
(222.18 KB, 735x929)
thumbnail of women tweets.jpg
thumbnail of women tweets.jpg
women... jpg
(52.06 KB, 640x1011)
 >>/9237/
Nothing I say is gonna change your mind cause you just wanna rationalize and excuse this behavior. This shit has been around for decades. I could show you a thousand examples and you'd find any reason to discount them all.
Go ahead, let me know why these chicks outright SAYING it somehow "dont count". Really, let's see what you come up with. My bet is on you deflecting and changing topics now that I called you out.
 >>/9243/
I can't believe women have a sense of humor and like being attracted to men. I'm shaking and crying this can't be true
Does anyone know what happened in the mod team for her discord server and twitch channel? She made some angry tweets about how they betrayed her before she went awol but I never heard what actually went down.
 >>/9257/
She trusted some individuals and they were leaking her information to others and being perverted toward her in other forums. Someone showed her the posts and she confronted them about it. They confessed their undying love for her and begged her not to leave. That's pretty much it. She put her trust in older guys that were protecting her to score points and she only ever saw them as friends. Think about it like this, one of your dad's friends is nice to you, so you think he's your friend only to find out he secretly faps to you and wants to rape you. There was one guy, whoollyshocks or something. I remember him the most. Dude was a prick and he kept banning anyone who talked to Agatha during her livestreams. When word finally got back to her, he acted like he was trying to protect her when he was just jealous that some random anon made her laugh a little too much. He sent me a message once like a week after I was banned from her twitch chat, while I was in another stream telling me why I was banned, so I told him he was full of shit and he went off trying to argue with me like an autist. Then weeks go by. I'm not even watching her livestreams anymore and he just randomly messages me accusing me of shit, lmao. Dude was totally a nutbar.
thumbnail of whooley.JPG
thumbnail of whooley.JPG
whooley JPG
(198.08 KB, 1181x780)
thumbnail of whooley2.jpg
thumbnail of whooley2.jpg
whooley2 jpg
(174.75 KB, 1080x1350)
 >>/9278/
Speaking of whoolly. I think I stumbled upon Whoollyshocks instagram some months ago. The reason I think this is because I saw some of Agatha's art on his insta. He's also one of the few people that is following Agatha on there. His profile said he's German, and whoolley was known to be a kraut.

He is the person I pictured him to be all these years, some balding 40 something year old man.
 >>/9278/
How can it be possible to pick MULTIPLE shitty people on your mod team? I can understand one, but multiple ones seems ridiculous.
Also note how its always older guys hmm.
https://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/67185947

Looks like someone posted a new photo of her here. Seems like she has the same getup as that last picture.
 >>/9289/
Bruh what are the chances this dude is just creepshotting her?
Glad to see her outfit is still very much like her, Although it is somewhat concerning that her chest appears to be flat now, but it could just be a shirt.
My guess is she's either working as a waitress or a hairdresser.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised given some of the posts I read on 2017ish r9k.

My bet is on waitress too.
 >>/9407/
> giselle
> their
Hoo boy. I remember her insta description was "Giselle Claire and the Telomeres" or something, that might be relevant.
Also, why do trans individuals always pick the WORST names for themselves? Out of all the names, why pick Giselle. Not only is it also a womans name, but also Agatha is a great name.
Anyway, thank you for reporting back here with her new content.
> piercings
So it's possible our waitress guess was off. Perhaps she's working on some kind of piercing\tattoo store.
> aerial silks
My dude, you're telling me Agatha performs shit like that? I gotta get me a cheap flight to chicago real quick.
Does anyone know if the guy who wrote the Agatha fanfictions browses this board?
 >>/9407/
I think it could also be a Jewelry store. The mention of "white gold" without elaborating further on what that is makes me think so, there's also a mention of a gallery and jewelry stores have galleries to put their jewelry on display.

This business seems to have an online presence, hopefully someone could find this on yelp through process of elimination or something.
 >>/9414/
Good point, good point. That could tie in the piercings too, since they're considered jewelry. What about the aerial silks though? According to google, that's that gymnast dance thing.
Does anyone know where she lives now? I heard she's not in chicago anymore. I dont mind combing online through the businesses in the area.
 >>/9416/
Her parents currently still live in Northbrook, that's a 100% given. If she's near them, she is either on the very very northern edge of Chicago or bordering it.
 >>/9407/
 >>/9414/
 >>/9416/
I think it's an art museum/shop/gallery thing. Galleries are more for art than they are for jewelry. It is also known that she has actively posted art on her Instagram and tumblr, and this person  >>/9279/ has referred to her as an artist on his Instagram.

As for where she lives, well. Her parent's house has five bedrooms, and she has for sure moved in with them in mid 2018 when they bought the house. According to Facebook, With the exception of Sabina, all of her siblings still live in Northbrook. You can make of that what you will.
 >>/9424/
She's probably been depressed for over a decade, and Elle was just the last straw. Thankfully though it seems that spending time away from public social media has calmed her down a bit. I dont think she'll sudoku anytime soon, as getting to that point usually requires being in a very critical state, and she's not quite at that point.
 >>/9414/
> (Jew)elry store
I see what you did there

 >>/9426/
she might get there if that idiot on r9k keeps stalking her and drawing this kind of attention to her
thumbnail of agathe witch hat atellier.png
thumbnail of agathe witch hat atellier.png
agathe witch hat... png
(586.42 KB, 1642x669)
Bros I've just started reading Witch Hat Atellier, and there's a character called Agathe who looks like this.
Could it be a coincidence, or could this mangaka be /ourguy/?
 >>/9657/
Someone really needs to tell that guy to stay away from her IRL. This could turn out badly if things get out of hand.
That said, thanks for posting it here for us
 >>/9657/
this guy needs to be locked away or at least getting a restraining order, he's clearly unhinged and potentially dangerous. poor agatha
 >>/9670/
If he meant harm, he would have done something by now I think. He's bringing new content, and that's something to be thankful for I'd say.
 >>/9672/
Different anon here. At the risk of sounding like a faggot, just for one second try to empathize with Agatha. She doesn't want to be posted and she's taken extreme measures to try to ensure she doesn't get posted anymore. Now she's being posted despite all that. You can easily assume she's extremely distressed and paranoid, more than she very obviously already was. He is doing harm to her already without laying a finger on her. I like Agatha and seeing her, but obviously new content comes with the fact of her being hurt. I don't like that.
 >>/9673/
Wherever the hell he's getting this all from, she's posting it first. In order for him to save this shit on his computer, she needs to be posting it.

It's her choice to be frank.
 >>/9677/
someone else being someone from r9k, they are writing to Agatha but she isn't the audience. They've given enough clues to find where she works/lives. As for the something, they want to hurt her but they don't want to do it themselves or it would have already been done.
 >>/9677/
It's only a theory, but if they gave out the address more than likely someone would call or get her fired before a dedicated schizo could get to her or maybe they're only trying to scare her so they can keep her from moving forward in her life. I wouldn't be surprised if whoolley is the one posting her pictures.
 >>/9674/
The most likely scenario is that she's sharing them with people she trusts, and they are being leaked through one way or another (see the Kennedi thread). You're effectively asking her to just never trust anyone ever again, to never share photos with friends again, to never have a social life, to be completely self-contained and shut off from literally everyone. Thinking that's "her choice" and she's just getting what she deserves because of that is fucking insane, and just not true.
 >>/9673/
I second that

 >>/9674/
> victim blaming
dude, wtf do you expect her to do, become a reclusive jewish nun or something? her social media are heavily guarded and she has a limited number of followers. she's already wary to the point of paranoia. given the circumstances, she's got the right to post whatever she wants without being harassed or stalked any further. it's not her fault if one of her followers is a schizo and a double-crossing piece of shit.
 >>/9681/
 >>/9682/
I was trying to suggest that she may be okay with it being posted. Because wherever she is posting it, to whoever, she must be comfortable with it.

How many of her close friends browse 4chan /r9k/ How many of her close friends know someone who browses 4chan /r9k She's probably sharing it to someone she barely or doesn't know.
 >>/9683/
Weird typo, I'll repost.

How many of her close friends browse 4chan r9k? How many of her close friends know someone who browses 4chan r9k? She's probably sharing it to someone she barely or doesn't know.
 >>/9683/
the only thing you can know for sure is that she's comfortable to share some pictures with a restricted and selected number of friends. that's it. everything else is just an assumption and ultimately a way to pass responsibility from those who harm to the one who's harmed. you cannot know if she's comfortable with her pics and infos being shared outside her circle of friends, although it's very unlikely given what happened to her in the past and how concerned she became about her privacy. in any case, without any explicit statement on her part, it's not for you to decide what she would or wouldn't be ok with.
 >>/9686/
You don't know if it's restricted and selected. If she's sharing it with someone who browses 4chan, I wouldn't call it restricted, I would say she's fine with it being posted.
 >>/9690/
> If she's sharing it with someone who browses 4chan
She had anyone who so much as referenced a meme that was popular on 4chan permanently banned from her stream chat and discord server. She isn't wittingly sharing it with any channer.
 >>/9686/
If they were only being shared with a restricted and selected number of friends this guy wouldn't have them
 >>/9699/
I think he has a disabled account that he re-enables to see her stuff and then he disables it again so she can’t remove him. He was following her account long before she got suspicious and started removing people.
 >>/9701/
Doubt thats the case since Instagram doesn't let you deactivate again until over a week after reactivation. It's more likely that there's a snake among people she's trusted for a long time. That's what has happened to some other girls here, sometimes years later.
 >>/9703/
 >>/9701/
Since December, I have seen her follower count go up and down again. Sometimes it would happen multiple times a week. I think she has been removing multiple people.

What I think happened is maybe he reactivated his account, saved all he could, got removed, and is now slowly releasing everything.
 >>/9768/
My question is why is he doing this? Taking pictures of her, posting them on 4chan, why? Is it to prove to people how dedicated he is while using r9k as his personal diary?  Two birds with one stone?

I seriously don't believe that theory that he's trying to lure someone to hurt her now, what is it then? What does he get out of this?

Also, I think I was right about her working at a jewelry store. There seems to be things on display by the register, typical of jewelry stores.
 >>/9768/
Oh fuck that really does look like a creepshot.
> You don't know me yet
> yet
Bruh this is going too far. I'm not a moralfag by any means, but this seems to be too much.
Dude, if you're reading this, you're going too far in your obsession. Stop before anything bad happens
Dude is just trying to troll and show off that he has pics and info that no one else does. He obviously found these pics on social media and didn't actually take them himself.
 >>/9771/
 >>/9772/
She isn't looking at the camera in any of these photos, they were clearly taken without her knowledge.

In the latest one the photo was clearly taken from a customers perspective. 

Do you think there is a friend of hers that she lets take pictures of her while she's working for some reason?
 >>/9772/
 >>/9774/
The pic in  >>/9768/ is exactly like the cropped pic of Sunny at work that someone got from instagram and posted here and made her think she was being stalked. Customers take photos in businesses all the time and post on social media, and these photos are most likely just cropped to make it look like she's the focus. If you can find out where she works I bet you will be able to find the full photos on social media.
 >>/9768/
awful. my guess is that it's not an irl stalker but someone who's been diligently stalking her work's social media pages along with her family's social media. he's gathered some important details about her everyday life and has figured out how to make her *think* she's being followed irl. 

IMO i think she works at a body piercing place and not just a regular jewelry store. these places try hard to be hip and trendy so it makes sense they'd film the establishment for social media. the pics of her at work all look like screenshots from a video.

i do think this guy is dangerous and probably making her freak out but i'm hoping it's just an obsessive guy who was able to get details and wants to feel powerful and connected to her by intimidating her like this. we've seen it before, with markyfan and tom, and ken's schizo nazi stalker 

agatha, if you lurk here, i'm sorry. i know i'm hurting by posting here too
 >>/9777/
Why do you think he's dangerous if that's the case? Why would he be posting it on 4chan where nobody has seen or replied to it five times in a row? does he think Agatha herself browses the 4chan archives? Or maybe he knows it's getting linked here? This site is even more obscure than 4chan though.
 >>/9780/
> Why do you think he's dangerous if that's the case? 
because he's clearly spying on her family and probably friends, and even if he can't/won't hurt her physically he is currently hurting her psychologically and is going to continue to. i think he assumes/knows agatha name searches on the archives, but he also probably lurks here. tbh wouldn't surprise me if he's the one linking his posts here

> This site is even more obscure than 4chan though.
and yet googling these women's names, endchan is on the front page for each one while 4chan archives aren't.
 >>/9780/
 >>/9781/
You guys are thinking too logically. These kinds of stalker guys will post publicly for the sole reason of bragging about it. You're thinking he'd only post it of she saw or something, but in reality he's likely just posting to talk about it.
 >>/9784/
If Agatha's work has an instagram account, he must have access to multiple social medias then because I doubt  >>/9657/
is work related, this looks like something that would belong on one of her private accounts.

I'm beginning to grow confident with what I said here  >>/9719/ I believe this had to do with Agatha removing him. He was probably one of the followers Agatha removed in her removing spree, he got emotional, and this is what he is doing in response.
thumbnail of capture3.JPG
thumbnail of capture3.JPG
capture3 JPG
(26.36 KB, 391x362)
 >>/9785/
To further add to what I'm saying, this filename says Halloween. Last Halloween was around 4 months ago. That pic isn't brand new, that picture was something he was holding onto. Something happened that made him want to do this.
whatever his motives are, he's clearly unstable and potentially dangerous. I'm an old fag, and I remember that on the old board an anon was obsessed with her to the point that he had recreated a map of her house. I wonder if it's the same person.
do you think agatha might be aware of his existence? if not, is there any way to warn her?
 >>/9790/
If she doesn't know about him, it's a good thing.Ignorance is bliss. I strongly suggest that nobody tries to mention anything to her.
 >>/9768/
> I know you claimed yourself to be a lesbian while watching your streams in 2017, I've been taking hormones for that Agatha. I'm turning myself into a girl 

lol, he is like the killer of the silence of the lambs
i'm not the anon leaking but you all suck at this so bad, she'll never remove me because my profile is organic to her interests and i can hide it from her as well. the leaks here are easily found on google because you idiots don't put spoilers on anything to hide the image. i fully expect her to just abandon social media altogether soon because the few of you who are complete retards at this are scaring the shit out of her just to impress a bunch of other retards here. this girl was already teetering on the edge and you just keep doing shit like this to give her anxiety and make her hate us. just leave her be. she would have never stopped with the asmr if it wasn't for this shit and she was planning on being more open with her interests in art so you wouldn't even have had to stalk her. if you're curious to know, she actually did get death threats and weird as fuck messages from stalkers who wanting to marry her. then you had all her new guy friends she made online pine over her after she found out they were posting nasty shit about her on threads just like this. just stop for real. she now knows about this board
 >>/9825/
Nobody on 4chan seemed to acknowledge the leaks, people are only talking about them here. I don't think they'll spread. /R9k/'s orbiting phase is over. now I heard. It's way more calmer now than say 3 years ago. I understand your aggravation though. 

Giselle, if you are reading this, the moderators on the board where you have been posted have been banning people for posting you and other girls. It is true, they call them "meetup", "camwhore", ect threads and say they aren't allowed. Any orbiter thread that gets traction will last a couple hours at most until getting deleted by the mods.
 >>/9825/
hi whoolly, you certainly sound like the most retarded of them all despite all your pontificating.

if she leaves social media for good, all the better for her, although it's sad that it had to come to this. at least now she probably knows about her stalker as well, and even if I can only barely imagine how scared and distressed she must feel, being aware of that creep she will hopefully be able to protect herself. that's what concerned me the most, if she leaves the internet that's nothing to me.
 >>/9837/
What? No, this is bad. Her knowing and shutting everything down means nobody will get to see new photos and videos of her. Over what? One person? How many obsessed people has she had to deal with? She needs to know that there aren't as many orbiters as there were, and it's safer now more than ever. I've been hoping for her to come back and do asmr again
 >>/9825/
while i do agree to some extent, i find it funny how you try to flaunt your position as a follower of hers at the same time.
"look at me, she will never find out who i am because, I am the mightiest of them all". talk about double standards
 >>/9842/
> it's safer now more than ever
he said, while agatha was being stalked by a schizo

> I've been hoping for her to come back and do asmr again
you must be very naive, never give up on your dreams *thumb up*

> nobody will get to see new photos and videos of her
tough luck, but I don't care
Since yesterday, Agatha has removed 14 of her followers. Going from 51 followers to 37 as of right now.
 >>/9920/
lmao are you serious? i've just been bullshitting this entire time. i don't know anything about her whereabouts
 >>/9947/
Are you the one who made those posts on r9k? Can you apologize to Agatha and say you were joking so she could start letting people follow her back? My friend had access to her account and they don't have access to it anymore because of you.

Giselle if you are reading this, could you please let my friend follow you? He doesn't mean no harm, he's just a fan.
Found a new thread. If you are going to reply, I suggest you sage while doing it so it doesn't stay up for long.

https://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/67510673
 >>/10188/
It seems to me most stalkers are white incels. The only hispanic stalker I can think of is Ricardo Lopez who died 25 years ago. Is stalking really a thing with them or are you just trying to find a reason to be racist?
 >>/10190/
bro, over half of the posters here are from latin and south america. they come from rouzed and formerly voxed. im glad aggie has an American ip so she can't see the shit they say about her
 >>/10187/
> living alone
> I would never hurt you
> EatingDinner
Is that pic taken through a window or a door?

Also, if the person who makes these threads is reading this, please stop. I understand you're passionate about Agatha, but you're going too far. There is a lone you shouldnt cross, and you're crossing it right now. This is legally stalking.
Please stop before anything bad happens to anyone. It's not worth it.
 >>/10193/
First thing that popped in my mind was sliding glass door. People usually have them as entrances to their backyards.

Everything about this is unfortunate. While this guy did posted some new content. I really wanted Agatha to come back and do ASMR videos,now I don't think that's going to happen any time soon.
 >>/10187/
This guy is actually insane, he should stop immediately. Btw I am 100 percent sure the other recent photos of her were creepshots and not from insta or some website. This new one doesn’t even look like a public place. He is going too far
 >>/10236/
I don't think that's him. I think that's a copycat. Agatha's stalker always posted new pictures along with his post. Nothing about that post is new. It also wouldn't make sense for Agatha's stalker to post the day after he said he was going to stop posting on 4chan.
Happy Birthday, Agatha :)
It's crazy how the date is 22/2/2022. It'll be 200 years until we get a date like this.
I don't believe anyone is actually stalking her. Imagine having this power and not getting any good pics. If I was stalking Agatha, I'd have her nudes.
 >>/11209/
Are you implying that there has been some new content, that is related to stalking? I ask because I've heard some rumors.
 >>/11299/
I meant something more recent.
Are you so fucking stupid you think I'm asking about things that are already in this thread? Absolute fucking mongrel.
I'm falling in love with a girl I know doesn't exist anymore and it fucking hurts.
thumbnail of 1477901436930s.jpg
thumbnail of 1477901436930s.jpg
1477901436930s jpg
(1.36 KB, 125x70)
Does anyone know how to get this webm from archived r9k threads? It seems like a vid I've never seen before. Pic related is the thumbnail.
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32450594/#32452040
https://desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/32430896/#32438985
 >>/12022/
lmao that is the most cringe shit i've ever seen posted here. this is fucking meme tier. is this the karen victory dance after they get their way?
This is really fucked up. Does anyone know if she has been alerted about what's going on?
 >>/9777/
> markyfan and tom
Who are they, and is either or both one and the same as a 64 yr. old from NZ?

curious bc it feels I might be involved where I no longer want to be, was a little late to the party and naive to the idea of an egirl counter-obsessing over and counter-cyberstalking their longtime fan. I could be very wrong, but would just like to get to the point where I don't actually care.

Any info concerning my question so I can pls move on, ty.
 >>/12085/
i need more of these. ngl, i would throw so much money at quality agatha porn made using deepfake technology. just imagine hiring some young girl to do asmr porn dressed as agatha and deepfaking agatha onto her. the problem with these deepfakes is there is no innocence. agatha had this innocence about her in her videos and porn of her discovering herself and losing that innocence would be hot as fuck. all her videos would be like a first time trying something and we could build up to her getting railed in later videos
thumbnail of 2426563_alef321_threemilk-january-fashion-2022.png
thumbnail of 2426563_alef321_threemilk-january-fashion-2022.png
2426563_ale... png
(733.26 KB, 1348x2000)
thumbnail of 1712945_alef321_agatha-1-opportunity.png
thumbnail of 1712945_alef321_agatha-1-opportunity.png
1712945_alef32... png
(1.09 MB, 1506x1998)
There's this artist called Alef who makes really good Agatha art, and fairly regularly too. I really like his art style. He is likely one of the few people who makes fresh new Agatha content these days, so check him out.
https://alef321.newgrounds.com/art/
https://twitter.com/alef_ishara
 >>/13186/
That just sounds like something someone made up just to stir up drama.
I must say, I really fucking hate all the drama bullshit people like to indulge in.
 >>/13196/
Maybe you should bust a fat nut to her feet. That ought to help. Use that one pic where she's falling over backwards.
 >>/13196/
 >>/10578/
 >>/9657/
 >>/9407/
 >>/13196/
No matter how many years go by, I still remember her as that pure beauty, which I could see from the beautiful shine of her eyes...
Where was that pure beauty agatha, now giselle...
Because most women lose that beautiful sheer glow just past 18?....

I can see pain and sadness in your eyes, but I also see you Corrupted in the innocence that you had for years...
I still remember you, I used to see you and be on the discord there, timidly silent because my English was deficient and I couldn't communicate fluently...
If only I had had more fluidity like now maybe and just maybe, you would have been my friend, a true friend agatha/Giselle..

Wherever she is now, I wish her the best and... For the love of God, that she stop mutilating herself by filling herself with perforations...
it's  not healthy for her mind and body,me in my fkn 30s i never had that horrible things and neither tattos..

Sending prayers for her,she really need it.
Merry Christmas and Christmas Eve, everyone. I hope everyone is doing well and having a good time.
So, how was everyone's Christmas?
I got some nice gifts and some money. One person made a special cake as their gift. But what I really appreciate is all my family and friends spreading joy.
What about you guys?
Is that anon that made the deepfakes still here? https://xcafe.com/210903/?utm_source=pb
thumbnail of blade-runner-gosling.png
thumbnail of blade-runner-gosling.png
blade-runner-gosling png
(854.42 KB, 1200x800)
Aggie's story always makes me sad. She really was just a girl who wanted to entertain people and make cute and funny videos, but instead got the jessi slaughter treatment.
 >>/18002/
Ideally, I'd raise my daughter to not be the type who attention whores online. And she'd be the type who'd act accordingly if she got any shit online.
Also, on this subject, I could be wrong, but IIRC Jessi got push back because she was openly provoking people online, though tbf she was like 10 at the time.
I also suspect that her parents had a hand in fucking her up mentally, which again leads me to my first point about raising my hypothetical daughter properly.
Honestly, if parents just gave a tiny shit about their kids' well being, none of this stuff would even happen. Agatha's parents are probably a bit out there mentally, too. We know her mom is for sure. (her dad doesn't attention whore online lol)
 >>/18005/
Oh yeah, and a decade later, she's fat and pegging a tranny on camera. At some point, she got fucked up in the head.
thumbnail of peep.jpg
thumbnail of peep.jpg
peep jpg
(84.95 KB, 1012x660)
had dream about Aggie. Her and her family were doing some quartet singing an I threw a grapping hook up the building to meet her and she told me to fuck off and I started singing Neutral Milk Hotel to myself.
 >>/18181/
i had a dream that aggie ate all the ice cream i had in my house, and then she stood over me holding an empty bowl and spoon, with a very smug grin on her face
 >>/18542/
IIRC there was a link in one of the previous Agatha threads, but I don't know how to change catalog pages, so I can't access the post.
Maybe linking to it like  >>/15000/ or  >>/10000/ is one way to access them.
 >>/18542/
It’s weird how different she looks without bangs compared to this. Would anyone have liked her if she didn’t have bangs? Probably not.
all in one guy's insta feed. Agatha's mom follows him and he follows her. interesting.
 >>/19553/
Despite the fact that it’s extremely unlikely that weirdo would post here among even weirder weirdos like us, those posts weren’t even a minute apart and the first post wasn’t by me.
Does anybody actually know how she's been doing? It's been quiet on the A front forever.
i'm deleting my agatha image folder after 6 or 7 years. keeping my video folder tho, some really funny stuff in there.
anyway i'm pretty sure a lot of people don't know about this so i'm sharing it https://youtube.com/watch?v=I2S5QS7MFhE
you can spot 14yo aggie at
> 0:22-0:30 among the students
> waiting in line again at 21:46 and receives her diploma at 22:02-22:14
> then again among the students at 23:11-23:32

goodbye and i wish nothing but the worst to you all
 >>/21038/
Awwww, that's really cute. She seems like a big dork, I just wanna playfully tease her. And she did a little bow when she got her diploma, how polite. Very endearing.
 >>/22756/
Because the character she played in her videos is endearing. And because I want to shoot a fat pent up load deep inside her.
 >>/23410/
Thank you very much for the share. She's gone back to her classic hairstyle and isn't overly preening her eyebrows anymore, so she's probably doing a lot better regarding her mental health. I'm very glad to see it.
 >>/23413/
I guess, she also has a bf(or someone males she likes a lotk) and still talks about mental health and fashion, ngl I feel a little bad lol I'm pathetic
 >>/23425/
Post something that actually is recent, then. That'd be welcome. For what it's worth, that was my first time seeing that pic.
 >>/23529/
not her. it’s a reddit post of a random lady with tons of other pics attached showing the rest of her and it’s not aggie.
It's not Aggie. Aggie's left eyebrow is thicker than the right one and has a different shape. Busted!
 >>/24571/
The character she played in her vids, and 18+? I would drown her uterus with my thick seed. I would unload gallons upon gallons deep inside her. I would hold both of her hands and make out with her while madly pounding my hips, smashing our pelves together.
Neo Aggy? Probably not, especially considering her "fashion". Though I'd like to get a gauge on her overall new personality.
It seems a lot of egirls purposefully do their best to make themselves unappealing, often dropping in quality by like 3 points.
Lol can't believe this place still exists lmao. Why are you autists still so obssesed with this bitch? It's been over 7 fucking years, for fuck's sake, move on. She grew up and became a generic feminist roastie, she hates us and told us to fuck off. That girl from those videos is long dead and it's not coming back, get over it already. It's over.
Lol can't believe this place still exists lmao. Why are you autists still so obssesed with this bitch? It's been over 7 fucking years, for fuck's sake, move on. She grew up and became a generic feminist roastie just like all of them, she hates us and told us to fuck off. That girl from those videos is long dead and it's not coming back, get over it already. It's over.
 >>/24573/
 >>/24574/
I personally like the idea of a girl who is just a kind pleasant goofy idiot who I could enjoy spending time with. And the character she played in those vids kinda fits that. Seeing that type of girl warms my heart. That's why I personally follow her.
Also L for you posting twice.
 >>/24576/
Not him, but wanting a goofy gf doesn’t warrant being obsessed with someone for almost a decade. Obsession, limerence, maladaptive daydreaming, and insecurity is what would cause that.
 >>/24579/
I'm only "obsessed" because I haven't found a girl like that IRL. You see, the appeal of Agatha's character is that she provides the illusion of something that doesn't accessibly exist IRL. It's like single people watching romance media, it fills the hole.
 >>/24579/
reading into it too much. most people who post here are just lonely and would never open this site again if they had a gf
 >>/24592/
The behaviors we engage in here are a huge reason most people here will never have a gf. So your point is totally irrelevant.