e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #660
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/45680/
gives me a lot of joy to see that elora has aged so poorly and looks like a 12 yr old boy with down syndrome now. she was a shitty human being
 >>/49380/
Is kasper 25 years old? At least she is not fat but damn she had the potential but became a crazy cat lady with no kids and no husband. Could have married Serene I think he was in love with her right?
 >>/52602/
She begged him to take her back and he refused
 >>/52603/
She cheated on him with some Chinese guy from sheep village. Lil Shim or Yung Shim or something like that. Then she tried to join a polycule with some lesbos in Philadelphia but they dropped her. She threw away everything they had together. Now she just fucks random dudes in Tennessee
 >>/52738/
that isnt me and hes right anyway
she did do that 
and she did try asking me to take her back after fucking shim but i said no that i would never kiss her whore mouth again lol
thumbnail of hail.png
thumbnail of hail.png
hail png
(2.06 MB, 1800x1080)
 >>/54039/
what do you mean kasper? I said Ika is prettier than you even when you were in your prime you looked like a rat and ika looks like a beautiful germanic pure girl. GO BACK TO DISCORD DRUG ADDICT THREESOME LOVER HAG !!!
 >>/55147/
 >>/55003/
only going to post once and dont care what else happens after but that is not me LOL and neither is the discord screenshot

but whoever that is has a nice butt so i dont even care .  I do not care about this place anyone who knows me knows that . this is looking very fantasy world delusional creating up things but u do u

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #660
Max 20 files0 B total