e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #66640
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/67906/
you should have seen him when he was in the discord, he would reply to her for 12 hours a day and even made memes about her and her as a character in stardew valley, poor guy was obsessed.
 >>/67909/
> made memes about her and her as a character in stardew valley

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THE SAD LOSER, NO WONDER HE IS IN THIS THREAD, FEELING LONELY NOW WITH NO FRIENDS AGAIN
Elliot was only trying to get her riled up so she would reply and give him more attention. But got kicked out instead.. Ooof
 >>/67861/
reminds me of the time elliot was talking about bitcoin said BTC and i sad the same thing lol
 >>/67837/
me when i have delusions and my schizophrenia is to project on loser women online

anyways guys thank u for defending me but like i say these people will mock anything and as we have seen in this thread when theyre out of insults when you come back at them with how wrong they are, they make up lies and complete bullshit. so dont worry and dont tire yourselves, you all deserve better <3 thank you for being here for me
 >>/67955/
> reminds me of the time elliot was talking about bitcoin said BTC and i sad the same thing lol
aww she's thinking about past memories with elliot so cute, also big turkish cock.
 >>/67961/
beliebe what u want bro it seems that fiction is the way u can cope with every aspect of life you miss out on, sex, friendships, and everything else... rip. so sad

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #66640
Max 20 files0 B total