e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #68715
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

>>/71226/
The video is real I literally saw it with my own eyes. The guy in the video admitted meeting up with other r9k girls before that even happened. I'm not posting proof but I knew vamp was a whore before any of the current events.
 >>/71261/
She was lying down on and the room was dark but the first part was kissing and some pussy licking. The blowjob stuff was really short and the angle sucked. The fucking was nice because she made little noises and he cummed on her stomach.
The video that got posted the most was an edit of only the last 2 minutes. The whole video was about 5 but I didn't save either one.
thumbnail of IMG_0559.jpeg
thumbnail of IMG_0559.jpeg
IMG_0559 jpeg
(46.84 KB, 894x894)
 >>/71270/
Jesus fucking Christ reading that made me dissapponted in this world. Why tf did this slut actually pretend to be wholesome and feminine and then turn out to be a whore on the side? This whore and her boyfriend should fucking die in a hole for causing all of this to us… fucking bitch… also, did this “Dizzy” guy actually travel all the way to Albania just to do it with her? I can’t find his name on the r9k archive either so I have no fucking idea who he is, but it seems like things match up since Vamp LARPs as a “metalhead” so shes probably into men with long hair.

I genuinely feel like degenerates like Vamp should fucking die for being this deceitful… fuck this world man…
It was only missionary fucking with a little choking. It could have been longer duration but it was def a shit resolution either way. He looked big but it might just be vamp was small.
thumbnail of IMG_0560.jpeg
thumbnail of IMG_0560.jpeg
IMG_0560 jpeg
(115.72 KB, 1024x788)
 >>/71282/
I genuinely hope that this bitch gets Bianca’d for betraying us like this… imagine being a sign of hope, that maybe people in the modern world can perhaps control themselves sexually and retain their virginity, but it seems like she’s like every other promiscuous retard. Not even 18 and she’s already a whore, but not surprising though because she mentioned that she had no father growing up…. hahaha it cannot be stated enough that this world is over with if even a third world Albanian trad woman cant even retain her virginity into adulthood.

Vamp is probably having fun right now with her Chad Black Metal boyfriend as anons weep, it’s over… stupid fucking Demiurgic succubus.
If my mother finds out about this, I will kill myself. Simple as, we could have had fun but you guys want to kill me. Why am I the only one exposed?
Stop you pathetic losers or I swear I'll kill myself this time.
 >>/71319/
 >>/71323/
Jesus Christ Vamp, no one is trying to do anything to you except for that Indian guy who bluffs and says he’s going to find everyone’s IP address and meet their mothers (he’s definitely a stupid scammer lol). I said in a previous post that I hope you get Bianca’d, out of anger and my own psychological problems, but if you’re literally going to kill yourself, then I take it back and I overreacted, and you shouldn’t do it (suicide). If you did that I would feel really bad over it forever.

Refer back to these previous posts on suicide:
 >>/71066/
 >>/71067/

But who am I to say, I’m just a random American guy lol. Also, that Indian “doxxer” (who I assume you sent nudes to) 100% probably does not have your family’s numbers or info lol (how do you keep falling for that? He’s obviously a troll). You can’t just find personal information and phone numbers like that through Instagram, YouTube, or TikTok, he’s saying nonsense to scare you because he’s an Indian scammer lol. Just ignore this nonsense and chill with a close family member or a friend, that’s just my advice as an anon.

Jannies should just delete this thread since she’s clearly distressed and suicidal over it, and the Indian pajeet probably wants to send more pictures, which is definitely illegal.
please vamp tell me the sextape is fake pls pls pls
the nudes were stupid, but ok every egirl does it anyway. instead the cp sextape is a whole other level of fucked up. holy shit. holy shit. holy shit
thumbnail of Kdkdkd2.jpg
thumbnail of Kdkdkd2.jpg
Kdkdkd2 jpg
(49.18 KB, 720x542)
Hello I am back. Since I feel more "mentally stable", I'll explain everything. 
First of all, whats wrong with all of you bringing something from the past that has absolutely nothing to do with me? I still have no idea what everyone is talking about because I never engaged in discord servers to be aware of that bs. No, Ill clarify thats not me whoever is in that sick video. Anyone who sent it pretending its me should get jailed. Crazy because people like that never hold responsibilities since the goverment is full of pedrophiles theirselves. 
Second of all, I know that I am in the wrong too and its completely my fault. Sorry If I blamed it all on you when I was having a mental breakdown. 
Its my fault for everything since I should've listened to anons 2 years ago that places like the chans are not meant for me because eventually people from there would take advantage of me. I didnt care to take their words for granted because I thought I would power everyone and not let myself get groomed. This whole situation had a toll on me, and this is what I've been reflecting these past days. Now I am ugly, stupid and a "whore", what else could go possibly wrong with me?! 
But Ill try to fix this with actions and try to engage in activities to clear my mind from all this. 
Besides that, I want to address that I don't condone biological essentialism and I don't hate the other half of society which are basically men. I am sorry
 >>/71285/
When has Vamp ever claimed to be trad? Last time I checked, you or someone else said Albania is a trad country. This doesn't mean everyone there is. Vamp is a self-proclaimed commie. What made you think she was trad? She is a feminist and a misandrist. Of course she'd be a modern-day whore.
 >>/71338/
You know what actions you can take? Stop fucking coming here. Don't engage with anyone from here, 4Chan, or Discord. Did your modern-day feminist programming make you think you'd power over a small army of simps and groomers? Like how it makes women believe they can fight a man until they get slammed into the ground, now they're a victim? Stop being foolish. Leave this fucking place. 
Most people here don't care about you, they don't care about your opinions, they're just lusting after an e-girl. 
You may not have been in a sex tape but you did post lewds. You're retarded for that. The best thing you can do for yourself now is to never return.
thumbnail of 3940e535c23d357c97c1ad0e6a0d2fbb.jpg
thumbnail of 3940e535c23d357c97c1ad0e6a0d2fbb.jpg
3940e535c23d357... jpg
(42.88 KB, 550x687)
Oh, and third and last, I'm so sorry, but you've all become very boring when it comes to accusing me and I think it's clearly out of desperation for a drama. I'm sorry again but you must remember that I am a boring person precisely like you, as well as delicate in mind, now how about I tell you that you are faggots, ugly, fat and incels who should be sacrificed for a better tomorrow, uh? I bet they don't like it, I don't like it too when you all call me ugly or a whore even if I am. #Stopbeingboring

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #68715
Max 20 files0 B total