/agatha2/ - E-Girl Purgatory

e-girl gossip & drama

New Reply on thread #7132
X
Max 20 files0 B total
[New Reply]

[Index] [Catalog] [Banners] [Logs]
Posting mode: Reply [Return]

she's so thin and perfectly proportioned. she grew into her body so well. she looks so delicate. her mind is beautiful too. it makes sense why she has the most female orbiters out of anyone else posted here. so many want to be her. maybe i do too
 >>/9059/
me too anon. she’s perfect, I think she’s closer to god than anyone else. I want to be her and so I emulate my personality around her and her interests. I’m not the only one
 >>/9079/
Life is intrinsically valuable and divine, women are the distraction that stops you from seeing it. 
Ironically the more you worship them the more you repel them.
thumbnail of dont get me started.jpg
thumbnail of dont get me started.jpg
dont get me started jpg
(31.15 KB, 540x539)
 >>/9079/
> women are the closest thing to God
Women are literally the reason Adam got kicked out of the garden of Eden.
Also, this simping has gone on far enough, you're triggering my autism here dude.
I'm struggling to decide what's more pathetic: simping so hard that you're ready to abdicate your own personality (although you probably had none in the first place) to replace it with some hipster delusion, or this lame imitation of a theological dispute between orthodox simps and reformed incels
now I'm curious to know how many kennedi orbiters are female, though. if there are a few of them it might explain why these threads are comparatively less aggressive, more reasonable and well-behaved than others, at least most of the times
 >>/9098/
You'll have to specify you mean female(female), not female(male).
I'd say you're mistaken in your belief. More women in the thread would lead to more hostility, not less. Just look at stuff like l0lc0w, it's just horrible petty insults over and over. Speaking of, those are a great way of identifying female posters. Petty baseless insults, and blind vague compliments.
 >>/9100/
pretty sure the poster you're replying to is female(female). there are a few confirmed already to post regularly in ken threads. one is 14 and another is some tumblr orbiter. 
but the real reason most people in ken threads arent super aggro is because most ken orbiters are hipster bois who jerk off while crying to art house movies.
thumbnail of 5289604279_90285365eb_b.jpg
thumbnail of 5289604279_90285365eb_b.jpg
5289604279_... jpg
(152.41 KB, 680x1024)
 >>/9097/
It's probably very reassuring for you to look at us and laugh like we're fighting monkeys in a zoo, but the truth is that you're in the cage with us. 
You're part of the show.
 >>/9103/
don't you ever get tired of repeating the same vapid drivel over and over again? I guess not.
> anon 1: you're pathetic / wicked / insane
> anon 2: looks like you're here with us, aren't you? btfo *displays retardedness beating chest with fists
> repeat

I'm your reality check, and god knows if you need one, so I'm actually doing you a favour. you should thank me or, even better, pay me for my services.
 >>/9101/
kek I just read this, if you think I'm female you're in for a big penile surprise. also, great description of ken orbiters, you're clearly the alpha male in your middle school
 >>/9105/
> I'm your reality check
Nobody is more detached from reality than you. 
We are the monkeys who jack off and fling shit at each other, you are the monkey who stands up straight and does a silly dance to convince the humans that he's one of them. 
We are true to our animal selves, you're a pathetic wannabe.
thumbnail of ken.jpg
thumbnail of ken.jpg
ken jpg
(145.27 KB, 750x1334)
tied to a chair watching the gorbachev pizza hut commercial frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog
 >>/9108/
... or I'm the next stage of evolution, watching your inferior dna be swept away by natural selection while you're busy talking about the incel god and eating your own excrement. enjoy yourself!
 >>/9110/
You supposedly belong to a superior species, yet a little provocation is enough to make you join our shirt-flinging monkey game, and you are so invested in it you had to double post. This is not how humans behave and you know it. 
Also the fact that you think we already had this interaction before not only means that you assiduously frequent this board, but also that the other monkeys see you a wannabe as well. 
Neckbeards know neckbeards.
 >>/9112/
again, fallacy of composition. look it up on wikipedia before you repeat it for the umpteenth time because you have nothing else to say. I'll draw a picture so you can understand it better: just because I'm here, it doesn't follow that my ideas, feelings, interests and attitude perfectly correspond to yours. if you don't get this, you won't get anything. now I'm going to double post again just to piss you off.
what I wanted to say, before being insolently distracted, is that I just think that ken female orbiters see her as a role model, so they don't feel the need to compete as their male counterparts, who are busy sexualizing egirls. therefore, female orbiters also don't feel ambivalent about ken, as they would if they were infatuated with someone they couldn't have for themselves. some girls might be envious of her, but then they wouldn't technically be orbiters. I think this explanation makes more sense than all that sweeping generalization about women.
 >>/9114/
If you are here it's because:
> you are desperate enough to care about egirls
> you are desperate enough to know this one niche egirl in particular
> you are desperate enough to do extensive Google searches about her 
> you are desperate enough to know how to post on anonymous imageboards and do it 
> you are desperate enough to come here often and get into frequent arguments
> you are desperate enough to be able to understand and conceive terms like "orthodox simps and reformed incels"
> you are desperate enough to take my provocation and try to argue with me instead of brushing it off and going back to the spectator's seat
I've been doing this shit for well over a decade. I know a miserable man when I see it, you can't fool me unless you're a bigger neckbeard than me.
 >>/9061/
>  I emulate my personality around her and her interests
So you wear designer perfumes, follow marxist ideologies and cry reading Rimbaud and Verlaine? Isn't that a bit of a faggety thing to do?
> you will never stain your fingers with pomegranate seeds by fragrantly sweet wilting lilies while reading baudelaire with ken
 >>/9115/
> ken female orbiters see her as a role model
Then they're extremely retarded. Further proof of women being retarded. I mean, no offense to fans of ken, but if a pretentious communist attention whore is your "role model", you fucked up in life.
 >>/9116/
This is correct. People who arem mentally healthy dont find obscure subforums like this. If you're anywhere near here, you're just like everyone else. This point has been made in r9k for like a decade now, but retards refuse to listen. I guess it's the reddit thing of "at least im better than that guy", but it's just a delusion since you're right next to him.
 >>/9121/
> if a pretentious communist attention whore is your "role model", you fucked up in life.
Look at it from the perspective of someone not yet redpilled on women, especially another woman or an equally hipster man. 
> loves ornate perfumes and writing poetry about them
> collects vintage valentine cards
> wears either 19th century dresses or 60s french girl fits
> draws depictions of apocryphal bible stories with a fountain pen
> trespasses into basilicas to eat rose petals
> just neurotic enough to make you care about her more and not enough to scare anyone
> finds rare tapes in record stores
> posted less selfies than the average american woman then deleted social media
> goes to goth clubs on halloween
> writes essays on love and morality
> travels to far away gardens and fills her room with fresh flowers
> runs through forests foraging for mushrooms
> has an endless amount of new movies and music to share
And most importantly, despite her being so odd and pretentious, she's loved both online and irl and managed to find friends who are similar to her. This is the dream for the average tumblrite and rym nerd, male or female. Everything you criticize her for is part of her appeal. You're not the demographic.
 >>/9122/
She did most of those things once or twice to create an online image of herself, and you eat it all up. The accounts she deleted are the ones she made for her persona, not her private ones. 
You're incredibly gullible if you think that her average day includes basilicas, goth clubs or faraway gardens, and not instagram reels, ready made food and gossip.
Here  >>/8486/ you can see that she is, or at least was a fan of Pulp Fiction and Léon the professional. Yet those movies aren't on her letterboxd, because they don't have a cool vintage poster or evocative title. 
It's all pretense.
 >>/9122/
I suppose you're right, that does sound like it'd appeal to the tumblr audience, good point.
You're also right that I'm not her audience. That stuff to me just sounds pretentious, insufferable, and manipulatively insincere.
 >>/9123/
> at least was a fan of Pulp Fiction and Léon the professional.
You're forgetting her age in that photo. There's nearly a decade gap between then and now. People don't stay liking everything they did when they were 14-15 and barely starting puberty. She's 22, man. Ridiculous.
 >>/9126/
What do you mean? You may as well ask why anyone acts the way they do. There's no magic singular answer. 
But anyway people are shaped by their lives. I know Ken's dad is a sensitive artist type, she has an academic brother who's a professor, and she's been making art her whole life and befriended other artists.
 >>/9126/
To find the truth, you need to look at things in the most cynical way possible. For example, here's my theory:
Due to stuff that happened to her early in life, like some combination of her parents' upbringing, some kind of trauma (in some egirls' cases, rape or molestation), mental illness genetics, or just general life shit, she has developed some self-image issues, leaving her insecure.
As a result, she doesnt feel comfortable narcissistically fishing for attention on normiebook, using her body and showing skin, like every other woman her age, even though she'd still get tons and tons of validation, effectively independently of what she actually looks like.
However, she still has the urge to attention whore, so she finds some other way to fill the void, and that's where her artsy shit comes in.
You see, when men like autistic niche topics, it's because they simply just like them. Women, however, do it because they need some, ANY, "identity". They do not have any "value" from within, so they need to reflect it back from other people. (This can be proven by men just DOING the autistic hobbies, while women always broadcast that shit so everyone knows they're doing it, gives them attention)
So specifically in this case, ken, does stuff like perfume reviews, or obscure movie reviews, or semi-obscure literature, not necessarily because she's passionate about the topic, but rather because it gives her a sense of "identity".
In her mind, she's "intelligent" because she reads (note how women take pics of the books they're reading. They dont care about the activity itself, it's just a vehicle to fish for attention), and she's "elegant" due to her fashion and perfume choices. This again serves the purpose of filling her void.
You guys ever see a cosplayer woman? Same exact thing. They're too insecure to show off her body normally, so she gets in costume, and THEN in her mind, she's 100% innocent and totally not a whore.

TL;DR: due to mental retardation, and her not being very good looking, she cant fish for attention using her body like normal women, so she needs to find some other thing she can use to fish for attention, like perfume, fashion, or movies.
 >>/9127/
> What do you mean? You may as well ask why anyone acts the way they do. There's no magic singular answer.
Personally I really hate it when people say this shit. It's just a feelgood bullshit way to gloss over the actual topic.
Obviously theres SOME explanation, so just going "haha lalala that's just how it works haha dont worry about it wheeee :)" doesnt answer anything.
 >>/9127/
it doesnt matter what she does, youd still call her an attention whore desperate for a fake identity. she deleted social media and still you sperg on. 

> woman doesnt show skin
insecure whore
> woman shows skin
insecure whore

> woman likes things
vapid and self obsessed, lacking identity
> woman doesnt like things
vapid and self obsessed, lacking identity

> woman reads
attention whore
> woman doesnt read
STUPID attention whore

you've already admitted you dont know anything about ken before in your autistic rampages against women in general. make your own thread about wahmin if you need to let off somesteam
 >>/9130/
For the record, you got me started due to your obsession with defending her and everything she does. Refer to the pic in  >>/9089/ as well as its filename.
Look at yourself. All you're doing is creating a strawman in your head of things I never said, just so you can think you're defending m'lady Ken. Not to mention how you didnt actually disprove any points I made, you're just throwing a tantrum.
You're so frothing at the mouth that you couldnt even reply to the right post. Lol retard.
 >>/9134/
I'm a different guy than the one you were replying to originally. there's nothing to even "disprove" because all youre doing is saying woman are all fake no matter what they do, no matter their passion, because you think that passion is fake because they're women
 >>/9135/
No their passion is fake because they always have surface level understanding of the topic, because they focus on the social aspect of it more than the acivity, and because they always need to broadcast what they do for attention.
You effectively never see men doing this shit.
 >>/9128/
 >>/9137/
Not the same guy. 
I agree 
Men don't have Rate my music
Men do not have Fragrantica
Men do not have Letterbox 
Men do not have Instagram twitter or tiktok. ....
They never seem to make Youtube videos about there hobbies either. I never seem to see them Cosplay. 
They never write poetry Blog post
In the world of social media its hard for most people to not have an outlet as some form of creative expression its just some  happen to be more into it then others
thumbnail of lovesick cotarelo kennedi.png
thumbnail of lovesick cotarelo kennedi.png
lovesick cotarelo... png
(209.83 KB, 1710x828)
thumbnail of lovesick kennedi cotarelo.png
thumbnail of lovesick kennedi cotarelo.png
lovesick kennedi... png
(293.98 KB, 1736x1116)
only putting these here to archive for when her inevitable deletion of fragrantica happens. not interesting but stood out how she used to claim she hated her parents and would only talk about how abusive they were, but now she speaks about them positively and they gift her designer perfume

Post(s) action:

Moderation Help
Scope:
Duration: Days

Ban Type:

New Reply on thread #7132
Max 20 files0 B total